BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243002 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#187364 Mar 27, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
So in what ways did Rogue embarrass himself today?
Just the short version, major highlights, please.
You don't know? Of course you do knot no as you is a Libtard Troll.

Location hidden

#187365 Mar 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Constitution got it right... none of the stuff about mothers and military service are inside the Constitution.
Apparently we have expanded the definition by leaps and bounds.
In another 25 years, if there is an American within 100 meters of the room you were born in... you can be president.
This is the only office that has that kind of restriction on it. I don't think it is too much to ask.
Ah, the Vice Presidential candidate must also be an NBC!

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#187366 Mar 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know IVN is a loony-lefty site, don't you?
How about this?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1401

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187367 Mar 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Constitution got it right... none of the stuff about mothers and military service are inside the Constitution.
Apparently we have expanded the definition by leaps and bounds.
In another 25 years, if there is an American within 100 meters of the room you were born in... you can be president.
This is the only office that has that kind of restriction on it. I don't think it is too much to ask.
Right on, it did get it right, as it did for the 2nd amendment. Interpretations by haters and buffoons have derailed the original purposes. Still, it should be clarified once and for all - the 2nd was, wrongly clarified but clarified nonetheless. And you're right, let Cruz run, he'll make Romney look like a winner.

Location hidden

#187368 Mar 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, have you ever looked at John McCain's birther certificate? It's in ENGLISH. The Panama Canal Zone was a U.S;. Territory at the time. Just like Hawaii prior to 1959.
Next, both of his parents were U.S. citizens so it does not matter even if he was born on MARS!!! Oh, my younger sister was born in Munich, Germany in a U.S. Army hospital to two U.S. citizen parents and was issued a DS-1350 (Google it) which means she is an NBC.
http://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid...
Oh, John McCain was never issued a DS-1350 because he was not born in a foreign country.
If Panama is a Spanish speaking country so why is McCain's BC in English?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Ottawa

#187369 Mar 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, have you ever looked at John McCain's birther certificate? It's in ENGLISH. The Panama Canal Zone was a U.S;. Territory at the time. Just like Hawaii prior to 1959.
Next, both of his parents were U.S. citizens so it does not matter even if he was born on MARS!!! Oh, my younger sister was born in Munich, Germany in a U.S. Army hospital to two U.S. citizen parents and was issued a DS-1350 (Google it) which means she is an NBC.
http://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid...
Oh, John McCain was never issued a DS-1350 because he was not born in a foreign country.
you wrote : "John McCain's birther certificate?" Birther certificate? LOL. Is that a freudian or just a plain birfoon slip?

Ottawa

#187370 Mar 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is a Pookie in that he is a half-black person living in a big house he does not own!
Pookie the African Lion does Motown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uxSkzgxsIkgXX
Oh, his 43 predecessors owned the WHITE House? And Obama doesn't? Is that because he is a BLACK man living in the WHITE House?

Ottawa

#187371 Mar 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Birthers who themselves are not only black, but blacker than Obama is who is only half-black? The last I knew, Barracks mother, grandparents, etc. where all WHITE!!!!
Your racism is like a carbunkle. You squeeze it and the PUS rockets out., You can't keep it in.

Ottawa

#187372 Mar 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Your assertion is even more incredulous than any birther fantasy.
From up here and across the border, the whole Constitutional thing appears to be so ridiculous, outdated and passé.
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic 101. "I disagree so it is not relevant"!!! I wonder why we have a U.S. Supreme Court?
BTW, it looks like Chief Justice Roberts has sided against the Obama administration in the Hobby Lobby case. You can tell from the rhetoric coming out of the White House.
Ha ha, you are so funny. Who will forget your "inside information" , the one that said John Roberts nixed Obamacare the very moment the brief was handed to him. Will you deny that? Well,we know how that turned out, don't we? This time, you wrote :

"BTW, it looks like Chief Justice Roberts has sided against the Obama administration in the Hobby Lobby case. You can tell from the rhetoric coming out of the White House."

In the Obamacare thing, you accused Roberts of being bought out by Obama. If you're wrong (again), what's your excuse gonna be? More payola?
Linktv org

Edison, NJ

#187373 Mar 27, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you neglected to indicate was the funding actually increased year to year. The proposed budget was reduced not the actually spending
3 Pinocchio's for this claim...
.Barbara Boxer’s claim that GOP budgets hampered Benghazi security
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
I will meet you half way and admit both parties cut even US Embassies.

But, but, and more but, the only reason the Washington Post hired Glenn Kessler is because he is a corporate hack and I personally do not trust anyone who belongs to the Council on Foreign Relations.

==========

Kessler is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations
Kessler is a great-grandson of Jean Baptiste August Kessler, who was largely responsible for the growth and development of the Royal Dutch Shell (Shell Oil Company) and a grandson of Geldolph Adriaan Kessler, who helped create the Dutch steel industry.[27] He was born in Cincinnati, where his father, Adriaan Kessler, was an executive at Procter & Gamble
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Kessler_ (journalist)
Linktv org

Edison, NJ

#187374 Mar 27, 2014
McCain’s Constitutional Dilemma: Native Son But Not Natural Born?
February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2am7hd
John McCain’s possible election could trigger review under an obscure part of the Constitution: the birth eligibility provision of Article II. The requirement that an American be “natural-born” has long been controversial, but few associated John McCain with the problem as opposed to other leaders like Arnold Schwarzenegger. McCain, however, may be a foreign born citizen given his birth in the Canal Zone. Due to the bar on advisory opinions, this issue might not be ripe for review until after the general election, triggering another Bush v. Gore moment in the high court. Ted Olson has even been retained for the possible fight to complete the scene for a Supreme redux.
McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone while his father was stationed there as a naval officer. In 1787, however, the framers insisted that any president be natural born — that is, born within the United States. It is a requirement that some of us have long criticized as counter to our tradition as a nation of immigrants
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/02/29/mccains-...

Jonathan Turley Constitutional Law / http://jonathanturley.org/
Linktv org

Edison, NJ

#187375 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Awaiting Republicans', birthers', Rogue's, Frank's, KFC GB's, Obskeptic's etc. comments on the above.
I am always flummoxed by Republicans only seeing the sins of Democrats.

LOL

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187376 Mar 27, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
McCainÂ’s Constitutional Dilemma: Native Son But Not Natural Born?
February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2am7hd
John McCain’s possible election could trigger review under an obscure part of the Constitution: the birth eligibility provision of Article II. The requirement that an American be “natural-born” has long been controversial, but few associated John McCain with the problem as opposed to other leaders like Arnold Schwarzenegger. McCain, however, may be a foreign born citizen given his birth in the Canal Zone. Due to the bar on advisory opinions, this issue might not be ripe for review until after the general election, triggering another Bush v. Gore moment in the high court. Ted Olson has even been retained for the possible fight to complete the scene for a Supreme redux.
McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone while his father was stationed there as a naval officer. In 1787, however, the framers insisted that any president be natural born — that is, born within the United States. It is a requirement that some of us have long criticized as counter to our tradition as a nation of immigrants
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/02/29/mccains-...

Jonathan Turley Constitutional Law / http://jonathanturley.org/
Fascinating. Except of course Congress requested and received an advisory opinion (contrary to Turley's claim) which cited numerous authorities and reached the conclusion that anyone who is a citizen at birth would likely be held to be a natural born citizen

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#187377 Mar 27, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. Except of course Congress requested and received an advisory opinion (contrary to Turley's claim) which cited numerous authorities and reached the conclusion that anyone who is a citizen at birth would likely be held to be a natural born citizen
Native to it's customaries?

Was he drunk?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#187378 Mar 27, 2014
As to one time so then one time...

But I well I have had conversations...

How one received child at one time...

Back inthis new have they lost instructions and how to?

Ottawa

#187379 Mar 27, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always flummoxed by Republicans only seeing the sins of Democrats.
LOL
Me too, same here. They are equal perfidy-wise ,but as I've always said, Democrats, yours and ours, do leave crumbs. Repubs lap them all up.

Adam did bring forth a good exposé on security, I must say.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#187380 Mar 27, 2014
Whats a prayer ? call it....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#187381 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Ha ha, you are so funny. Who will forget your "inside information" , the one that said John Roberts nixed Obamacare the very moment the brief was handed to him. Will you deny that? Well,we know how that turned out, don't we? This time, you wrote :
"BTW, it looks like Chief Justice Roberts has sided against the Obama administration in the Hobby Lobby case. You can tell from the rhetoric coming out of the White House."
In the Obamacare thing, you accused Roberts of being bought out by Obama. If you're wrong (again), what's your excuse gonna be? More payola?
Like Kennedy payola or is it used in art as well because payola and Crayola may make a nice display....

What was there to color?

Ottawa

#187382 Mar 27, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Kennedy payola or is it used in art as well because payola and Crayola may make a nice display....
What was there to color?
Daley was only a mayor, and boss of the Dem. machine - didn't need payola, was just repaying Kennedy Sr payola favours - and Daley,who was not chief justice supreme court, did ask what was there to colour and lo and behold, he colored the sate of Illinois blue with his own home-made crayolas, leaving R.N. mightly ...red.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#187383 Mar 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And if all this stands... How the hell were the birthers ever dreaming that Obama was not a NBC?
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. He was a visitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min No worries, Mate 64,133
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Fitius T Bluster 1,642,930
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 6 hr ThomasA 4
Live From "Earth II"....? 10 hr 2 MANY 2 LIST 3
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 10 hr Amazing Skulduggery 6
Help me 10 hr Silverback Rape 8
Cat's out of the bag. 10 hr HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages