BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 187,017
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#187181 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any children? If not, why are you worried? You do not what CONSERVATISM mean? It means "to conserve"!
Why would a farm rape his land? if he does not maintain his land, it will not longer grow crops!
Why would a forester kill his forests? What timber will he cut twenty years from now.
Some of our biggest polluters are the communist countries.
I have a medical condition the doctor said there is a more than 50% chance of passing it on if i have any childern. I would love to be a father. But i will not pass on what i got to a child.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187182 Mar 24, 2014
Congress needs to butt out of state issues. Unless it has to damning a river that runs down a state line, it is None Of Their Business. I see no reason why they have to flush a toilet more than once a day. You can wash your dishes with dry sand and there is a 1001 ways to save on water.
Besides, those smelt fish need the water and we can grow our fruits and vegetables in Mexico where there is more water.

Congress focuses on dams amid California's drought
California's drought prompts Congress to look anew at expanding or building new reservoirs
By Kevin Freking, Associated Press 13 hours ago
WASHINGTON (AP)-- California's drought has sparked a new push by federal lawmakers to create or expand a handful of reservoirs around the state, ramping up a political battle that former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger once referred to as a "holy war in some ways."

Government agencies have been studying five major water storage projects for nearly two decades, with nothing to show for the effort so far.
http://news.yahoo.com/congress-focuses-dams-a...
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187183 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any children? If not, why are you worried? You do not what CONSERVATISM mean? It means "to conserve"!
Why would a farm rape his land? if he does not maintain his land, it will not longer grow crops!
Why would a forester kill his forests? What timber will he cut twenty years from now.
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a medical condition the doctor said there is a more than 50% chance of passing it on if i have any childern. I would love to be a father. But i will not pass on what i got to a child.
Yep, schizophrenia is generic and I can see your point! Can I help your woman? I had a vasectomy twenty years ago but does not mean I can't try.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187184 Mar 24, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
The John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport.
45,000 aircraft movements a year, mostly military, home to 68 military aircraft plus helicopters, which in part explains the extra-long concrete runway.. Wish you'd read up on these things, Rogue, before posting miscellaneous mischievous and insignificant "democrat" shenanigans. Think I'll maybe start googling, fishing for Conservative Republican boodoggles. Oh, I'd waste my time for sure, as it's well known there is no such thing as Republican pork. No sirrrrrreeeee.
United flies 3 return flights with SAAB 340s, 40 passengers. Its break-even point is 25 passengers, approximately. According to your "reporting", flights average 3.3 passengers per, which means, in round figures, the gov't is subsidizing 22 empty seats. You really believe that? Also, the ABC reporter said passengers averaged 20 per day. He fails to tell us where he got that info.
Oh, BTW, Rogue, as I don't feel like writing another post, two things :
You make predictions, and when you're wrong, which is every time, you blame the media or pollsters. That's what happened with Romney. Oh, and you DO think he won. Yes, you do,as you said Obama cheated and won the election that way. Humongous unproven outlandish lie and fabrication - as if cheating could swing 7 million votes. But, you persist, he cheated and won, Romney is the winner.
As to the northwest passage, well, these hungry industrialists, your heroes, the 1%, on banking on the Northwest passage being free of ice in the next 20 to 25 years. But of course, they are wrong, as YOU have noticed that the ice volume has increased. Funny, saw some maps of the passage 30 years ago and from 2013. Hardly anything left. Must be made-up communist environmentalist maps.
Oh, another oil spill today,Galveston this time. Major pollution,. Beaches ruined, major blow to tourist industry. Oil tankers and cruise ships awaiting to enter channel - they're stuck there. Well, I'm sure you'll find fault with the Democrats for that, Obama , Carter even, why not FDR?
You do know I am a retired military and commercial pilot and am still a private pilot and the ONLY aircraft that REQUIRE a Control Zone, Control Tower and Crash truck is a Scheduled air carrier. The ONLY ONE!!!
You can have 10,000 crop dusters, military jets and helicopter NON-schedules air carriers (air Taxi) all without any of those things but the FAA requires them if it is a SCHEDULED Air Carrier!!! Now, can you teach me anything I do not already know about aviation?!?
As far as Arctic sea ice is concerned, the loony-left NSIDC of Boulder, CO says there is more sea ice now than there was in 2007!!!! Case closed!!!!
In 2009 they got caught cooking their data books so just accept the truth.
Hide the decline - satire on global warming alarmists
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187185 Mar 24, 2014
Notice this professor names Dr, Michael Mann and Dr. James Hansen. Hmmmm, you mean they LIED!!! Not only to us but to the other scientists who were doing their peer reviews. You see, that is what is wrong with peer reviews, if everyone in your peer group believes in man-made Global Warming, everyone will see it and agree!!!
Just a bunch of left wing-nut bobble-head dolls!!!!

Climategate 'hide the decline' explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller

And what is sad is that you Libtards know you have been lied to but you don't care as Global Warming is your religion!!!!
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187186 Mar 24, 2014
And here they admit the data is false, but it does not warrant an investigation? Huhhhhh????

Climategate 'hide the decline' in depth explanation by Stephen McIntyre 3/3
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187187 Mar 24, 2014
What you talkin' about Willard!!!!

Penn & Teller : Crap - Global Warming
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187188 Mar 24, 2014
If he was still alive, I would vote for him!!!

George Carlin On Global Warming Scam
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187189 Mar 24, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't most of North America covered in ice at one time? Earthquakes, Tornadoes, and Hurricanes have been happening for thousands of years. I predict that in another thousand years the earth will experience Earthquakes, Tornadoes, and Hurricanes. Ice melts and then refreezes. Whats happening in the antarctic? Record ice. Should that be something that we should try to use to scare the hell out of everybody? Come on people. There has NEVER been a moment in the history of the planet that the climate has not been changing and evolving, and man is part of that equation. Get over yourselves. Why is it that the change that all of you want requires you all deciding what I should be forced to give up?
If you go to the NSIDC's site, you will have to dig hard to find their data on Antarctica. Oh they have it, they just don't want people to see it. And even their Arctic data they show only what they want you to see to prove their point about the Arctic sea ice is melting even though it has been growing since 2007!!!
If the Libtards really believed in Global Warming, they would all move to Greenland. After all, they would not have called it Greenland if it was not green, wood they?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187190 Mar 24, 2014
The Half-Black President wrote:
Congress needs to butt out of state issues. Unless it has to damning a river that runs down a state line, it is None Of Their Business. I see no reason why they have to flush a toilet more than once a day. You can wash your dishes with dry sand and there is a 1001 ways to save on water.
Besides, those smelt fish need the water and we can grow our fruits and vegetables in Mexico where there is more water.
California's drought prompts Congress to look anew at expanding or building new reservoirs
WASHINGTON (AP)-- California's drought has sparked a new push by federal lawmakers to create or expand a handful of reservoirs around the state, ramping up a political battle that former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger once referred to as a "holy war in some ways."
Government agencies have been studying five major water storage projects for nearly two decades, with nothing to show for the effort so far.
http://news.yahoo.com/congress-focuses-dams-a...
And you know that these dam plans don't include sharing them with other states like Nevada, Oregon Arizona? Hoover shares. Niagara even shares with Canada, as do some barrages and hydro stations on the Columbia river between B.C. and Washington. And even if they were totally inside the state, why should the federal not get involved? Huge projects like those oftentimes are too expensive for states alone. Aren't Californians American citizens too? Except for the "alien" Mexican labourers of course, so cherished by the rich white growers for their "reasonable" wage demands..

Ottawa

#187191 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You do know I am a retired military and commercial pilot and am still a private pilot and the ONLY aircraft that REQUIRE a Control Zone, Control Tower and Crash truck is a Scheduled air carrier. The ONLY ONE!!!
You can have 10,000 crop dusters, military jets and helicopter NON-schedules air carriers (air Taxi) all without any of those things but the FAA requires them if it is a SCHEDULED Air Carrier!!! Now, can you teach me anything I do not already know about aviation?!?
As far as Arctic sea ice is concerned, the loony-left NSIDC of Boulder, CO says there is more sea ice now than there was in 2007!!!! Case closed!!!!
In 2009 they got caught cooking their data books so just accept the truth.
Hide the decline - satire on global warming alarmists
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WMqc7PCJ-ncXX
You do realise that first paragraph is totally looney-tooney. Like this : "You do know I am a retired military and commercial pilot and am still a private pilot and the ONLY aircraft that REQUIRE a Control Zone, Control Tower and Crash truck is a Scheduled air carrier. The ONLY ONE!!!
You can have 10,000 crop dusters, military jets and helicopter NON-schedules air carriers (air Taxi) all without any of those things but the FAA requires them if it is a SCHEDULED Air Carrier!!! Now, can you teach me anything I do not already know about aviation?!?" So you're a retired military and commercial pilot. So what? Please indicate what I was trying to TEACH you, Mr,.Expert. Nothing, that's what, except for having posted info on that airport that skewered your incomplete and anti-democrat rant about the airport, conveniently omitting the 45,000 military movements, the SAAB 340s operated by United Airlines and the faulty math, namely 20 passengers a day , which is most obviously a lie. Okay,what did I teach you and where in my post did I even mention a crash truck? I assume the military flyer boys have made sure they have those and more.

More sea ice? Awww, those crazy ignorant industrialists, cargo ship owners , all getting ready for the great thaw. And Danes, Russians, Americans, Norwegians, Swedes, all fighting for a piece of action, mineral and oil-wise that were inaccessible for centuries but will be in two decades or so. What happened? All wrong, I guess.

Ottawa

#187192 Mar 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yep, schizophrenia is generic and I can see your point! Can I help your woman? I had a vasectomy twenty years ago but does not mean I can't try.
Are racism and xenophobia transmittable diseases? Did you ask yourself that before you made children, Rogue?

Schizophrenia you say Nebka has? Is that not someone who has delusions, apart from many other traits? Look at you, look at your moniker up there, Rogue , one of at least 20, this one the "Half Black president" So you think you are Obama? How about that for a serious delusion? Remember now, you live in a glass house...You sure you were ok to have children?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#187193 Mar 24, 2014
jim wrote:
Since ww2 they've all been criminals!
More like since the first world war(Wilson). WW3 is almost here thanks to false apostle Skull&Bones/Bilderberger John Kerry.

Ottawa

#187194 Mar 24, 2014
Okay, rogue, just google

"comparative aerial maps of ice in Northwest passage", fourth item, CBC if the following does not work :

www.cbc.ca/.../arctic-thaw-heats-up-northwest... ;

by Pete Evans - in 57 Google+ circlesSep 13, 2012 - An aerial view of the port of Churchill, Manitoba. The port has ... An ice-free Northwest Passage is seen in this handout satellite photo. Low ice ...
Missing: comparative

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#187195 Mar 24, 2014
Judge Joe Brown Arrested and Jailed in Tennessee For Contempt of Court
http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/judge-joe-bro...

Location hidden

#187196 Mar 24, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/congress-focuses-dams-a ..
<quoted text>
And you know that these dam plans don't include sharing them with other states like Nevada, Oregon Arizona? Hoover shares. Niagara even shares with Canada, as do some barrages and hydro stations on the Columbia river between B.C. and Washington. And even if they were totally inside the state, why should the federal not get involved? Huge projects like those oftentimes are too expensive for states alone. Aren't Californians American citizens too? Except for the "alien" Mexican labourers of course, so cherished by the rich white growers for their "reasonable" wage demands..
Do you ever read anything I write? I mean really read what I write?!? Try rereading my second sentence ..... again,,,,,,, s l o w l y!!!!
Sure, if the river is navigable the Army Corps of Engineers gets involved but if you read our Constitution you will note it talks about INTERSTATE Commerce. Just like our interstate highway system, rivers between states, and are navigable, are federal interests.
And I thought my A.D.D. caused me to have a reading comprehension problem. Libtardianism seems to be worse than A.D.D.! I wonder if a psychologist or psychiatrist can help you? Maybe a brain transplant.

Location hidden

#187197 Mar 24, 2014
Okay, rogue, just google
"comparative aerial maps of ice in Northwest passage", fourth item, CBC if the following does not work :
by Pete Evans - in 57 Google+ circlesSep 13, 2012 - An aerial view of the port of Churchill, Manitoba. The port has ... An ice-free Northwest Passage is seen in this handout satellite photo. Low ice ...
Yep, Libtardianism is a serious mental condition.

Sorry, we can't find the page you requested.

Please check the URL in the address bar, or ...
Use the navigation links at left to explore our site, or ...
Enter a term in the Quick Search box at top, or ...
Visit our site map page

In a few moments, you will be taken to our site map page, which will help you find what you looking for.

Location hidden

#187198 Mar 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Are racism and xenophobia transmittable diseases? Did you ask yourself that before you made children, Rogue?
Schizophrenia you say Nebka has? Is that not someone who has delusions, apart from many other traits? Look at you, look at your moniker up there, Rogue , one of at least 20, this one the "Half Black president" So you think you are Obama? How about that for a serious delusion? Remember now, you live in a glass house...You sure you were ok to have children?
Did I jerk your chain? So sorry!
So you admit Barrack Obama is "half-black"? Or worse yet, a "Pookie"! Did I need to reeducate you on the term "Pookie"?

Location hidden

#187199 Mar 24, 2014
Okay, rogue, just google
Oh wow, I just Google it and do you know what the first thing to pop-up is?
And now it's global COOLING! Return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 29% in a year

533,000 more square miles of ocean covered with ice than in 2012
BBC reported in 2007 global warming would leave Arctic ice-free in summer by 2013
Publication of UN climate change report suggesting global warming caused by humans pushed back to later this month

By David Rose

PUBLISHED: 18:37 EST, 7 September 2013 | UPDATED: 13:45 EST, 28 September 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#187200 Mar 24, 2014
A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.

"Do you enjoy it?" The doctor asked. "Actually, yes, I do," she answered. "Does it hurt you?" he asked. "No. I rather like it," she responded.

"Well, then," the doctor continued, "there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant."

The woman was mystified. "What? You can get pregnant from anal sex?"

"Of course," the doctor replied. "Where do you think people like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Barak Obama come from?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,217,644
Amy 4.21.15 5 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
Abby 4.21.15 35 min mrs gladys kravitz 6
News Protesters gather after officer's acquittal in ... 42 min Tired of Douchebags 1
Amy 4.20.15 53 min tiredofit 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 52,739
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,629
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]