BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243321 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187217 Mar 25, 2014
corr : 200 years too late
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#187218 Mar 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least he admits it, faced with undeniable proven facts. Huge cargo ships and oil tankers are poised to use the once-permanently North West passage just a few years from now. Oh, Rogue denies it. But then Rogue denies Romney lost ..
Rogue was planning on an invite to the Romney White House. LOL

Imagine the shock and awe Rogue had when he found out Fox News, Karl Rove, and Dick Morris lied about Romney's landslide victory never materialized.

LOL
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#187219 Mar 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This tobacco and oil-blurring of facts and lies arer well-known. Rogue will argue with "well, don't you need oil to drive your car, heat your home,etc?" And I'll answer, yes, but there are ways of replacing oil and if we can't right now, cleaner ways to extract and refine and burn it, as has lately been proven. Same for food, with the identical analogy. Huge food conglomerates regularly poison us with E-Coli, Salmonella, mercury and what not. Would Rogue's argument not be "Well, you don't HAVE to eat". Indeed, instead of making safe food, safe oil, let's just not drive, heat our homes or eat.
Over here in Canada , oil sands exploiting conglomerates have launched a huge PR campaign in all forms of media - telling us how small the oil sands extraction footprint is, how water is hardly used at all and once used, is returned in its pristine form in wells and rivers. Suuuuuure. Liars, all aided and abetted by various left, centre and right governments. It don't matter at all folks, nothing here, just move on and don't you dare ask questions, you fu**ing communist libtard socialist liberal progressives (all of it Rogue tm reg'd)..
From what I am gleaning is Canada's press is just as horrible as USA's press.

New York City has the worlds most powerful news organizations and when Hillary Clinton was running for the Democratic Senate primary her opponent Jonathan Tasini who was the authentic liberal/progressive was totally shut out by every media outlet.

Hillary took all funding from Wall Street fat cats and all the corrupt corporate mainstream media praised her as a Liberal and Progressive.

I am ROTFL, LOL, at your Rogue's take on just do not eat, drink, drive, or heat your home!
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#187220 Mar 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow always melts in the Spring! But meantime the ice mass in Antarctica has reached an all time high (since records have been keep, 1977)! Now this graph is from the loony-lefty site NSIDC. Please note they have averaged 1988-2010 but what was it i 2007? Yep, they want Idiotards like you to think the Arctic sea ice is still getting smaller when it is actually GROWING!!!!
http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/dai...
You see, if you know where to look, you might find this! Please note where the 2007 curve and where it is today. Mmmmmm, they are expecting YOU to be so stupid as not to be able to find this, but I did as I am smarter than you!
http://nsidc.org/news/press/2007_seaiceminimu...
The fact still remains that something is causing the Artic Ice to continue to melt at rapid speeds.

That alone should concern everyone and not just liberals.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#187221 Mar 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the government paid "scientists" are wrong Pd? Isn't that a possibility? Predicting the future is a pretty sticky business and the overwhelming majority of the prognosticators turn out to be wrong. All these "predictions" are based on computer models that are fed data that is selected by humans that have an interest in feeding that "science". Not a single one of those models can factor in the effects of water vapor, solar flare cycles, future ash clouds from volcanic activity, etc. What if the caldera in the yellowstone basin were to erupt? Does Hanson or Michael Mann have a formula and data on the effects of that? I know the drill. The naysayers are dismissed because they serve private oil interests, and only the government smarties can be trusted. Sorry. I'm a skeptic. Especially when the solution is for me and you to surrender our freedom and to accept destroying whats left of capitalism. Go ahead and take away fossil fuels and see what we have left. Starvation and chaos is my prediction.
I hear what you're saying Skeptic but truth be told our government did not do anything meaningful on Climate Change since Reagan.

Al Gore was Vice President for 8 years and said not only every Republican in Congress was against his global warming concerns but half of the Democratic party also.

Big Oil/Energy owns most of Congress.

Another example in 1981 when Reagan was almost assassinated the Congress did absolutely nothing about background checks until 1993.

As far as Capitalism goes our country does not practice Capitalism anymore. Our country practices crony capitalism and phony free trade.

In simple verbiage means Wall Street wins and you and I lose.....

..... PERIOD.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#187222 Mar 25, 2014
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP)— As the United States redoubled efforts to pressure Russia out of its aggressive pose, the Russian annexation of Crimea began to take root and Moscow shrugged off President Barack Obama’s drive to isolate Vladimir Putin’s government.

The U.S. and some of its closest allies cut Russia out indefinitely from a major coalition of leading industrial nations and canceled a summer summit Russia was to host in its Olympic village of Sochi. Obama also sought to win backing from other foreign leaders in hopes of ostracizing or even shaming Putin into reversing his acquisition of Crimea and backing away from any designs he might have on other Eastern Europe territory.

In a strongly worded joint statement, the United States, France, Canada, Britain, Germany, Italy and Japan denounced a referendum in Crimea to secede from Ukraine and Russia’s ensuing annexation. In so doing, the seven leaders also effectively excluded Russia from what had been a two-decade-old coalition known as the Group of Eight.

----__+__-

Obama is making serious failures in Europe as radical extremist to further arise tensions in the International world.
US is already guilty by instigating and backing Violent rioters to take west Ukraine government to run unlawfully.
Many people in EU and most people of the world oppose Obama and do not think US has the moral rights but makes troubles for the west because US started the troubles.

Russia has the moral responsibility to intervene to resolve the illegal and invalid west Ukraine Parliament.
While the chaos had created the situation of those people in Crimea in the non-acceptance of violent radicals, they wanted to join Russia and not EU.
So what Obama's calling annexation is totally wrong , because the situation has called for the free will of people as resolving since west Ukraine was seized not based on free votes but violence.
The free wills of people in Crimea wanted to join Russia, and they did vote to be with Russia and that is legal, lawful and valid.
Anyway, Crimea was the part of Russia before 1954.
They have been living there for long and are actually the people of Russia.
Whether US likes it or not, those are done deals by true vote counts that global people realize Crimea is Russia now, under Russia jurisdiction.
Yet, the west Ukraine part is still illegal by coming out not from voting, then Russia still has the rights to intervene by military forces to make it come to order if Russia so chooses, but will not do so, only the west lets west Ukraine be free on its own .
NATO has no such military, capable of running to the border of Russia, which could escalate to NATO's own sufferings and defeat.

So, what are the outcries of Obama , which are very distasteful but making more problems for US, EU and NATO, as these are Obama's ridiculous serial failures?

GO, RUSSIANS, GO GET 'EM, RUSSIA, GO
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#187223 Mar 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't most of North America covered in ice at one time? Earthquakes, Tornadoes, and Hurricanes have been happening for thousands of years. I predict that in another thousand years the earth will experience Earthquakes, Tornadoes, and Hurricanes. Ice melts and then refreezes. Whats happening in the antarctic? Record ice. Should that be something that we should try to use to scare the hell out of everybody? Come on people. There has NEVER been a moment in the history of the planet that the climate has not been changing and evolving, and man is part of that equation. Get over yourselves. Why is it that the change that all of you want requires you all deciding what I should be forced to give up?
I agree with you somewhat but is it not true that Hurricanes and Tornados are more destructive and violent in recent years?

Andrew? Katrina? Sandy?

Tsunamis? Typhoons? Earthquakes are destroying and killing more people than ever.

Maybe it is just a combination of more people on earth and living near the oceans?

Still it could have something to do with our atmosphere.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#187224 Mar 25, 2014
The Half-Black President wrote:
If he was still alive, I would vote for him!!!
George Carlin On Global Warming Scam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eGOBm2J4tn0XX
And I will vote for him also because of his last performance.

I think his attitude changed in later years about climate change.

George Carlin Nails It
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

George Carlin: Global Warming Denier …?
June 27th, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/mucoyap
http://getenergysmartnow.com/2008/06/27/georg...
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

#187225 Mar 25, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>More like since the first world war(Wilson). WW3 is almost here thanks to false apostle Skull&Bones/Bilderberger John Kerry.
http://www.ww4report.com/
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#187226 Mar 25, 2014
US military had lost to North Korea,Vietnam, Iraq and now is hanging on in Afghanistan.
US is also facing very tough uphill battles to Russia, North Korea and China.

See follows on China:_________

See your pivot, raise you a carrier

Despite slowing economic growth, China continues to increase its defense budget, most recently as a counter to the Obama administration's so-called Asia pivot. Beijing is now building a domestically designed aircraft carrier, which will join the Liaoning, a refurbished carrier originally built for the Soviet navy. China's air force is working hard on a stealth fighter.

Another reason for the lavish spending is the buildup of China's "blue-water" navy. A stable supply of energy resources, including crude oil, is essential for China's continued development. The navy is taking on a new role, securing sea lanes to oil producers in the Middle East through the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea. Previously China's naval power was largely confined to its coastal waters and the western Pacific, but in recent years it has conducted exercises in the Indian Ocean as well.

In its military modernization drive, China has put particular emphasis on its navy, air force and Second Artillery Corps, its strategic missile force. Beijing sees the development of state-of-the-art weaponry -- aircraft carriers, stealth fighter jets, submarines, ballistic missiles -- as crucial to its efforts to prevent U.S. forces in the Pacific from threatening the mainland.

The Chinese military has drawn two lines of defense against the U.S.: the "First Island Chain," which stretches from Okinawa's main island to the South China Sea, and the "Second Island Chain," which extends as far east as Tokyo and Guam. The Chinese navy already has the ability to control most of the waters inside the First Island Chain, and it has stepped up military exercises in the western Pacific.

According to Chinese media, the navy conducted military drills in the western Pacific nine times in 2013, compared with a total of 21 drills during the previous six years. It is now common for Chinese navy vessels to sail beyond the Second Island Chain. "We dispatch intelligence-gathering vessels to waters off the coast of Hawaii to collect electronic intelligence from the U.S. Pacific Fleet," a Chinese military source said.

China shows no sign of becoming less assertive in disputed waters in the East China and South China seas, and it looks set to test the U.S. in the Pacific. During an official visit to the U.S. last June, Chinese President Xi Jinping reportedly told President Barack Obama that the vast Pacific Ocean has enough space for both superpowers, China and the U.S., indicating China's ambition to be a strategic player in the Pacific on equal terms with the U.S.

Chess match

China's burgeoning defense budget is making its neighbors nervous, particularly those that have territorial disputes with China, including Japan and the Philippines. However, Chinese Rear Adm. Yin Zhuo argues that China's defense budget, at 1.4-1.6% of gross domestic product, is relatively modest compared with U.S. military expenditure, which is equivalent to 4.2-4.8% of its larger GDP.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#187227 Mar 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very sorry to hear that Nebka, and I mean that with all sincerity. My children have been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life on this planet. Maybe you could consider adoption?
Thanks if i find my soulmate and she has childern i would love to be a stepdad also may do an adoption

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187228 Mar 25, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you somewhat but is it not true that Hurricanes and Tornados are more destructive and violent in recent years?
Andrew? Katrina? Sandy?
Tsunamis? Typhoons? Earthquakes are destroying and killing more people than ever.
Maybe it is just a combination of more people on earth and living near the oceans?
Still it could have something to do with our atmosphere.
Welcome back

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187229 Mar 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Judge Joe Brown Arrested and Jailed in Tennessee For Contempt of Court
http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/judge-joe-bro ...
<quoted text>
I didn't know he is/was a Democrat and I did not read it either. Do YOU assume he is a Democrat simply because he is a black man? If so, you are stereotyping and a racist!!!
Actually I saw that on Yahoo News. Oh, and they are left-of-center and we all know lefties like to talk trash on people. And I also say a segment on ABC News this morning on Judge Brown.
Oh, have you noticed that Judge Brown has a Southern accent? Yep, he doesn't sound like a ghetto person which probably means Judge Brown is an Oreo!
You : "I didn't know he is/was a Democrat and I did not read it either. Do YOU assume he is a Democrat simply because he is a black man? If so, you are stereotyping and a racist!!!"

I see your wit and sense of humour, all coupled to your non-understanding of sarcasm are alive and kicking.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187230 Mar 25, 2014
Er,hmm, Rogue, still awaiting your reply to my question, namely, who cancelled the space shuttle programme? Additionally, do tell us how Americans , Canadians, Europeans and Japanese will get to the space station if the Russians don't take 'em there and back. Again, who cancelled the space shuttle programme?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#187232 Mar 25, 2014
JBH wrote:
US military had lost to North Korea,Vietnam, Iraq and now is hanging on in Afghanistan.
US is also facing very tough uphill battles to Russia, North Korea and China.
See follows on China:_________
See your pivot, raise you a carrier
Despite slowing economic growth, China continues to increase its defense budget, most recently as a counter to the Obama administration's so-called Asia pivot. Beijing is now building a domestically designed aircraft carrier, which will join the Liaoning, a refurbished carrier originally built for the Soviet navy. China's air force is working hard on a stealth fighter.
Another reason for the lavish spending is the buildup of China's "blue-water" navy. A stable supply of energy resources, including crude oil, is essential for China's continued development. The navy is taking on a new role, securing sea lanes to oil producers in the Middle East through the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea. Previously China's naval power was largely confined to its coastal waters and the western Pacific, but in recent years it has conducted exercises in the Indian Ocean as well.
In its military modernization drive, China has put particular emphasis on its navy, air force and Second Artillery Corps, its strategic missile force. Beijing sees the development of state-of-the-art weaponry -- aircraft carriers, stealth fighter jets, submarines, ballistic missiles -- as crucial to its efforts to prevent U.S. forces in the Pacific from threatening the mainland.
The Chinese military has drawn two lines of defense against the U.S.: the "First Island Chain," which stretches from Okinawa's main island to the South China Sea, and the "Second Island Chain," which extends as far east as Tokyo and Guam. The Chinese navy already has the ability to control most of the waters inside the First Island Chain, and it has stepped up military exercises in the western Pacific.
According to Chinese media, the navy conducted military drills in the western Pacific nine times in 2013, compared with a total of 21 drills during the previous six years. It is now common for Chinese navy vessels to sail beyond the Second Island Chain. "We dispatch intelligence-gathering vessels to waters off the coast of Hawaii to collect electronic intelligence from the U.S. Pacific Fleet," a Chinese military source said.
China shows no sign of becoming less assertive in disputed waters in the East China and South China seas, and it looks set to test the U.S. in the Pacific. During an official visit to the U.S. last June, Chinese President Xi Jinping reportedly told President Barack Obama that the vast Pacific Ocean has enough space for both superpowers, China and the U.S., indicating China's ambition to be a strategic player in the Pacific on equal terms with the U.S.
Chess match
China's burgeoning defense budget is making its neighbors nervous, particularly those that have territorial disputes with China, including Japan and the Philippines. However, Chinese Rear Adm. Yin Zhuo argues that China's defense budget, at 1.4-1.6% of gross domestic product, is relatively modest compared with U.S. military expenditure, which is equivalent to 4.2-4.8% of its larger GDP.
The USA pays more on its military than the next 13 largest military budgets ADDED TOGETHER.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187233 Mar 25, 2014
The smell of virgin papers wafted through the swinging doors.
And the croaking speech we have heard from many councilors before.
They say "We all care for you, we know how you suffer...
but I know you can succeed I used to have it so much rougher."

There is hope in the words, and emotion in the eyes.
It's so easy to be mislead by the savvy gentle guise.
And like fools we trust the delivery...
But it is all just drunk sincerity.

-Dr. G. Graffin

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187234 Mar 25, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA pays more on its military than the next 13 largest military budgets ADDED TOGETHER.
Global firepower. Answers to all comparative military questions.

This particular question... http://www.globalfirepower.com/defense-spendi...

Anything else... http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-milita...
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187235 Mar 25, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you somewhat but is it not true that Hurricanes and Tornados are more destructive and violent in recent years?
Andrew? Katrina? Sandy?
Tsunamis? Typhoons? Earthquakes are destroying and killing more people than ever.
Maybe it is just a combination of more people on earth and living near the oceans?
Still it could have something to do with our atmosphere.
Or maybe its because we weren't alive 100 or 200 or 500 or 1000 years ago to have them to compare too. The reality is Linktv, history doesn't begin the day we were born, or become aware of our surroundings and environment. Everything you listed above has been happening for millions of years, along with volcanic eruptions, mudslides, flooding, and ice ages. Science shows the planet has even flipped its polarity more then once in the earths history. Do you think that a bunch of socialist politicians could prevent any one of the events listed above? Let me answer that question for you, not a chance in hell. The global climate change alarmists intend to scare the living hell out of you with their predictions so you can be more easily influenced and manipulated to conform to what they demand, which is control and power over you. The reality is that they are only making predictions, and these are based on flawed computer models using data that they feed into programs that they wrote. They cannot factor in water vapor, changing ocean currents, solar flares and other astronomical effects on the planet. For crying out loud, they want us to label carbon dioxide a pollutant. Thats as insane as labeling oxygen a pollutant, or methane a pollutant. Those gases, and so many others are naturally produced by the planet and its inhabitants, and have been FOREVER. Remember the ozone hole that we were all supposed to be freaked out about? It happens every seasonal cycle and always has. Do yourself a favor and be a skeptic, not a sucker. Arctic ice is on the increase at both poles. There are more polar bears today then when we first started counting them. There are actually fewer hurricanes now then twenty or thirty years ago because it runs in cycles. Volcanic activity for the moment is at a low, but there will continue to eruptions, and tornadoes, and earthquakes, and lots of people will die from them. It's called mother nature and we cannot control it, and anyone that says we can is a liar. Thats just the truth, and we should all have enough common sense to accept that.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187236 Mar 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "I didn't know he is/was a Democrat and I did not read it either. Do YOU assume he is a Democrat simply because he is a black man? If so, you are stereotyping and a racist!!!"
I see your wit and sense of humour, all coupled to your non-understanding of sarcasm are alive and kicking.
As long as we talk about predictions here Jacques, a person has a ninety plus percent chance of being correct in assuming a black man, women, or transgender is a democrat. Of course there is always the possibility that they could get it wrong, but I would take those odds to any blackjack table any day and you know what they would call me? A winner!!!
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187237 Mar 25, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA pays more on its military than the next 13 largest military budgets ADDED TOGETHER.
We also protect a hell of a lot more countries then just America Ellen1. The world is and has always been a dangerous place. There is always somebody that wants to take what the other guy has. The only way to prevent that from happening Ellen1 is to meet force with greater force. Weakness invites aggression. Do you understand that, or are you just unwilling to accept that reality?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,709,630
Trump is A 1 hr Maverick 808 479
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fart on Bozo 64,474
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 11,973
Should AR15 be banned? 2 hr TAAM 7
Why does America tolerate nazis? 3 hr Lutz B A PUTZ 3
Men that wear panties 3 hr ROSE Needs A Gun 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages