BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#186985 Mar 23, 2014
Rouge here is something to read UN scientists see grim future if no climate action.

http://news.yahoo.com/un-scientists-see-grim-...

10 to 1 you will not believe it and call it a libtard idea
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186986 Mar 23, 2014
I almost forgot to include Carl Levin, Tom Dashle, Bob Graham, John Kerry and the congressional leader of smart, Nancy Pelosi. All stated Sadaam had or was developing WsMD. But Hans Blix turns out to be the credible source that was to be trusted above all else. After all, he was affiliated with the UN, and it doesn't come with more credibility or authority then that. Right Jacques?
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186987 Mar 23, 2014
This is what the UN was passing in regards to Iraq.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/...

Some real chest thumping going on there.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186988 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
Just to let you lib's know, it is not my intent to let some facts get in the way of your continued hate marathon of GWB. I was just trying to bring a little objectivity to the discussion. Oh, and Jacques, I have to apologize about that "smartest president possibly ever" comment or joke or whatever we want to label it about Barack. Of course we all know he is not even close to being in that intellectual class of previous presidents, but it was the Koch brothers that were trying to spread that rumor. My bad.
It's a waste of time to compare present and past presidents' levels of intellect. I sincerely believe that to reach that highest of offices, no man or woman can be dumb. It takes some doing, whether there is manipulation or not. Even GWB was not , I repeat, NOT dumb. But, to write that "Of course we all know he is not even close to being in that intellectual class of previous presidents" which includes, I presume, GWB, is , well, there you have it - this only goes to show that had you been president, it wouldn't have been hard to figure who was the dumbest.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186989 Mar 23, 2014
These little tidbits are my favorite Jacques.

"Whereas the efforts of international weapons inspectors, United States
intelligence agencies, and Iraqi defectors led to the discovery that
Iraq had large stockpiles of chemical weapons and a large scale
biological weapons program, and that Iraq had an advanced nuclear
weapons development program that was much closer to producing a
nuclear weapon than intelligence reporting had previously indicated;

Whereas Iraq, in direct and flagrant violation of the cease-fire,
attempted to thwart the efforts of weapons inspectors to identify
and destroy Iraq's weapons of mass destruction stockpiles and
development capabilities, which finally resulted in the withdrawal
of inspectors from Iraq on October 31, 1998;

Whereas in Public Law 105-235 (August 14, 1998), Congress concluded that
Iraq's continuing weapons of mass destruction programs threatened
vital United States interests and international peace and security,
declared Iraq to be in ``material and unacceptable breach of its
international obligations'' and urged the President ``to take
appropriate action, in accordance with the Constitution and relevant
laws of the United States, to bring Iraq into compliance with its
international obligations'';

Whereas Iraq both poses a continuing threat to the national security of
the United States and international peace and security in the
Persian Gulf region and remains in material and unacceptable breach
of its international obligations by, among other things, continuing
to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons
capability, actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability, and
supporting and harboring terrorist organizations;"

What a bunch of liars those UN people turned out to be. It must have been those Koch brothers again. It's remarkable what those Koch brothers are capable of.

Ottawa

#186990 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
Just to let you lib's know, it is not my intent to let some facts get in the way of your continued hate marathon of GWB. I was just trying to bring a little objectivity to the discussion. Oh, and Jacques, I have to apologize about that "smartest president possibly ever" comment or joke or whatever we want to label it about Barack. Of course we all know he is not even close to being in that intellectual class of previous presidents, but it was the Koch brothers that were trying to spread that rumor. My bad.
Hate GWB? No. Why on earth should I hate him, or you ,or anyone else?

Is it to hate GWB to affirm that he presided over two losing wars that HE initiated, and that he presided over the greatest economic catastrophe (widely acknowledged, not a mirage, it happened) since the Great Depression? I don't hate him, cripes I don't even hate our present prime minister even though I have trouble sleeping knowing he's in charge...Hate is a wasted loser's emotional not-able-to-respond knee-jerk reaction. Like, for example, the reason why you hate that BLACK usurper in the WHITE House, Barack Obama.

Oh, you did say your business was prospering the other day, immediately after having opined that Obama is bad for business. Do you want to make a retraction? Or do you want to explain that humongous contradictory statement? Please don't post a link, figure it out for yourself.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186991 Mar 23, 2014
nebka wrote:
Rouge here is something to read UN scientists see grim future if no climate action.
http://news.yahoo.com/un-scientists-see-grim-...
10 to 1 you will not believe it and call it a libtard idea
Well then, we better just hand our sovereignty over to the UN then so they can get busy fixing it, seeing as everything they say can be totally trusted because they are always right. You do believe their right, don't you Nebka? and that they have the power to "fix it"? How about we get them to turn the Sahara desert into productive farmland. That should be an easy fix versus stopping "climate change". What period in the worlds history did the climate not change Nebka?I would like to see them bring about world peace first, since that was a big part of their mission when they were originally formed. To help us all get along. Go ask the Palestinians, and the Crimeans how that has been working out, and then get back to us all on the progress. Thank God their such optimists. Oops, am I allowed to invoke God? Sorry if anyone was offended. I would feel terrible if I offended anyone.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186992 Mar 23, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a waste of time to compare present and past presidents' levels of intellect. I sincerely believe that to reach that highest of offices, no man or woman can be dumb. It takes some doing, whether there is manipulation or not. Even GWB was not , I repeat, NOT dumb. But, to write that "Of course we all know he is not even close to being in that intellectual class of previous presidents" which includes, I presume, GWB, is , well, there you have it - this only goes to show that had you been president, it wouldn't have been hard to figure who was the dumbest.
LOL!! Not only are super smart Jacques, but you're really funny as well.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#186993 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Did you just admit that Obama is the least intelligent President ever?

Ottawa

#186994 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't Bill Clinton and Madeline Notbright be right next to GWB for the bombing they did in Kosovo? After all, they bombed schools, hospitals,water supplies, and prisons under the auspices of NATO. Or are you only interested in holding republicans responsible for their despicable acts?
http://americandefenseleague.wordpress.com/20...
Your cluelessness drives you to compare Iraq and Kosovo? Really? Not unlike Rogue who should stick to choppers and small airplanes, best you stick to your "successful business" , graced by your loyal and grateful non-unionised communist employees.

There HAD to be an intervention in the former Yugoslavia. Modern mass killing was rampant. of course, schools and children and innocent men and women were bombed to death. It also happened in WWII. So damn regrettable, but however sad that was, it was nothing compared to the holocaust that was spearheaded by your hero, Milosevic. Yugoslavia was not the greatest of successes, but its outcome could've been much worse had it not been for U.S. and NATO intervention. Iraq, on the other hand, was ill-conceived, with fabricated reasons, and ended in disaster. Look at Iraq today, look at the former Yugoslavia today. Do you even perceive a smidgen of difference?

Whole mess started, I believe in 1992 with fly-zone interdiction in Bosnia. From that moment on, Obskeptic, and when actual full-size NATO inteverntion in Kosovo occurred. the operation had UN AND NATO approval. Both. Iraq had neither, whatever your mentor Rogue maintains.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186995 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Hate GWB? No. Why on earth should I hate him, or you ,or anyone else?
Is it to hate GWB to affirm that he presided over two losing wars that HE initiated, and that he presided over the greatest economic catastrophe (widely acknowledged, not a mirage, it happened) since the Great Depression? I don't hate him, cripes I don't even hate our present prime minister even though I have trouble sleeping knowing he's in charge...Hate is a wasted loser's emotional not-able-to-respond knee-jerk reaction. Like, for example, the reason why you hate that BLACK usurper in the WHITE House, Barack Obama.
Oh, you did say your business was prospering the other day, immediately after having opined that Obama is bad for business. Do you want to make a retraction? Or do you want to explain that humongous contradictory statement? Please don't post a link, figure it out for yourself.
Hell no I don't want to retract that statement Jacques. After all, Barack and all you liberals are the ones who built that business for me and are why I am a success. It sure as hell had nothing to do with me or my hard work. Just ask Barack.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186996 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186997 Mar 23, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just admit that Obama is the least intelligent President ever?
Nope. He was insulting me and calling me dumb Frank.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186998 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Your cluelessness drives you to compare Iraq and Kosovo? Really? Not unlike Rogue who should stick to choppers and small airplanes, best you stick to your "successful business" , graced by your loyal and grateful non-unionised communist employees.
There HAD to be an intervention in the former Yugoslavia. Modern mass killing was rampant. of course, schools and children and innocent men and women were bombed to death. It also happened in WWII. So damn regrettable, but however sad that was, it was nothing compared to the holocaust that was spearheaded by your hero, Milosevic. Yugoslavia was not the greatest of successes, but its outcome could've been much worse had it not been for U.S. and NATO intervention. Iraq, on the other hand, was ill-conceived, with fabricated reasons, and ended in disaster. Look at Iraq today, look at the former Yugoslavia today. Do you even perceive a smidgen of difference?
Whole mess started, I believe in 1992 with fly-zone interdiction in Bosnia. From that moment on, Obskeptic, and when actual full-size NATO inteverntion in Kosovo occurred. the operation had UN AND NATO approval. Both. Iraq had neither, whatever your mentor Rogue maintains.
And of course the UN and NATO had it right as usual.
http://articles.latimes.com/1999/oct/29/local...
http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/036.s...

NATO and the US State Department claimed that up to 500,000 Kosovo Albanians had been murdered in Kosovo in a planned and systematic genocide. But after the bombing, these figures could not be substantiated. A Spanish Forensic team under Emilio Pujol found no mass graves. Pujol stated that there was no evidence of genocide. He stated that he came to examine 2,500 bodies but found only 187. All other war crimes investigations could find no evidence of genocide. What was the explanation?

NATO and the US State Department argued that the Serbs had burned the bodies thereby destroying the evidence. This is where the Trepca Crematoria Ovens Hoax enters the picture. The Trepca case was revived by Minnesota Public Radio (MPR) in 2001 in an investigative story entitled “The Promise of Justice” produced by American Radio Works in which it was maintained that the Serbs had indeed incinerated or cremated the bodies of 1,200 to 1,500 Albanians civilians executed during the conflict. The source or evidence for the allegations was hearsay statements made by Serb “fighters” who had been part of “a secret army” called Frenkies Boys. The MPR report, broadcast on National Public Radio (NPR), presented no evidence at all. The only source was hearsay.

Immediately following the MPR/NPR story, the OSCE reported that it had investigated the Trepca Complex and furnaces and found no evidence of the incineration of any bodies. A French team had determined that the Trepca Complex had been closed since late March, shortly after the NATO bombing began, and had never reopened. So the Trepca Complex never even operated during the bulk of the Kosovo bombing by NATO! Moreover, Benjamin Works found out that US satellites had infra-red heat sensors that could detect heat emissions at Trepca. Works was informed by NATO/US sources that no signs of heat were detected by the satellites. Works was told that Trepca was as “cold as a cucumber”. NATO never released this information to the public. The evidence provided by the UN, the OSCE, the ICTY, and French and Spanish forensic teams, showed that there were no burnings of corpses at Trepca.

Ottawa

#186999 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Jacques, but it has been declared that I am not capable of a logical response and my opinion doesn't matter, so therefore I am unable to offer you one. I'm sorry Jacques, but it has been declared that I am not capable of a logical response and my opinion doesn't matter, so therefore I am unable to offer you one
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain
I have not declared any such thing. I asked if you could hatch a viable argument against rail transport between city centres, is all. YOU just wrote "I'm sorry Jacques, but it has been declared that I am not capable of a logical response and my opinion doesn't matter, so therefore I am unable to offer you one" Now, you said that, not me.

More :"I'm sorry Jacques, but it has been declared that I am not capable of a logical response and my opinion doesn't matter, so therefore I am unable to offer you one." Twice? Again? You feed that inferiority complex so naturally. Awww, poor you, so victimized. OMG, did you accidentally copy the same link twice? Oh no. Not even capable of drafting that one yourself?

Best you heed Twain's advice. Incidentally, he was anti-clerical, probably atheist and today would be a flaming liberal.Are you sure you want to continue quoting him?

Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#187000 Mar 23, 2014
Only 187 bodies Jacques. Muslims kill more then that in a month, including their own. Those silly, peace loving muslims.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#187001 Mar 23, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9904/26/kosov...

My attorney is from Bosnia Jacques, and I have been told many first hand stories of how her family and country was affected by these UN and NATO actions. Clinton and Albright are war criminals.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#187002 Mar 23, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Breaking news. AL Supreme's create GIANT LOOPHOLE for Birfoons to pursue their fable.
Dissenting CJ Moore creates new law, declaring "Should he who was elected to the presidency be determined to be ineligible, the remedy of impeachment is available through the United States Congress, and the plaintiffs in this case, McInnish and Goode, can pursue this remedy through their representatives in Congress"
Obama may as well start packing his bags!
100 articles of impeachment have already been written against this usurper Bath-house Barry but congress, out of fear of widespread race-riots, refuses to forward a single one. Please contact your congressman anyway!

Ottawa

#187003 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Jacques, you're right again as usual. You must get so sick of always being right. I can totally see how the word of one man with the credibility of Hans Blix overshadows congressional testimony from insignificant players like William Cohen, Sandy Berger, Sen. Jay Rockefeller, Sen. Hillary Clinton, Sen. Al Gore, Sen. Ted Kennedy, or even that brilliant women, Madeline Albright. Bush was an idiot to believe those people.
Your above counter, "I'm sorry Jacques, you're right again as usual. " is pathetic.It is the usual patented loser's response when out gray matter. As in the school yard, when the bright kid gets the usual dumbfounded bully's response, namely "OH YEAH! and push and shove.

SEE :

www.washingtonpost.com › Nation › Wires&#8206; Jun 2, 2006 - Edward Kennedy on Friday declared his vote against the Iraq war the best ... The Massachusetts Democrat also predicted that his party would ....

Why would you make up that Ted Kennedy voted FOR the Iraq war? More Rogue-inspired demagogy?.

Al Gore not only VOTED AGAINST THE FORAY INTO IRAQ, HE DENOUNCED IT.

Madeline Albright was long retired when the war was voted by Congress. What's wrong with you?

Don't you check before you come out with such horrors?.

As to Hillary Clinton, she was misled, period, and deeply regretted it, which she has said a million times by now. I was disappointed, though, that she believed the BS emitted by the White House. I'm not in gov't yet I knew there were no WsMD. As did over 170 or whatever other countries. Including, yes, Russia, Germany, France, Canada, China and a host of others.

Ottawa

#187004 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just admit that Obama is the least intelligent President ever?
No, but you just showed everyone here that you either cannot read and, if you can, with much difficulty I wager, comprehend. So sad. And you are eligible, even under new GOP exclusion rules, vote?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min LOL 1,174,463
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Chicken Little 50,483
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 5,398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 69,018
lace hairline fusion ! ! ! 5 hr Soliloquy 2
Dear Abby 1-31-15 6 hr PEllen 1
Amy 1-31-15 6 hr PEllen 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 10:54AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance