BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186901 Mar 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a study published over 10 years ago wherein it was found that a very large proportion (perhaps a majority, I don't recall) of the most confident people lacked the self awareness to realize they are incompetent. I first learned of the study in the Tuesday Science Section of the New York Times , so it must be false ("Loony-Lefty"), according to Rougetards.
Rouge Moron, Dufus Dale, and the Bayou Birfoon come to mind as exemplars.
Then why is Barrack Obama not among the top 50 leaders in this world?

Location hidden

#186902 Mar 21, 2014
No one has ever explained what Barrack Obama did in 2008 to get the Nobel Peace Prize? Being the first half-black president of the United States is no real accomplishment for HIM!

Location hidden

#186903 Mar 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a study published over 10 years ago wherein it was found that a very large proportion (perhaps a majority, I don't recall) of the most confident people lacked the self awareness to realize they are incompetent. I first learned of the study in the Tuesday Science Section of the New York Times , so it must be false ("Loony-Lefty"), according to Rougetards.
Shirley you can show us a link to that study?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#186904 Mar 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Shirley you can show us a link to that study?
It was right next to that giant loophole that only Rouge could see.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#186905 Mar 21, 2014
By the way Rouge - did you notice that the majority of the AL Supremes "denied without opinion"? That one word "no" sure has a lot of loopholes doesn't it? Hahahahahaha

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186906 Mar 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a brilliant study. I think they may have got the percentage a bit low.

I knew a guy who went to Harvard. I ran his restaurant when I was a kid.(cooking is chemistry) Long before college. He was an italian guy and insisted upon making his own "house" dressing. I didn't think it was that great....whatever, I had other things to worry about.

One day I kind of freaked out because there was this giant glass bottle of italian dressing sitting on its cap about a foot over my head. Real thick glass. Tiny neck with a wide body.

I was in awe. Who in the hell would do such a thing? I decided the only logical conclusion was that one of my wait staff was trying to kill someone.

Well, the owner walks in while I am verbally accosting the present staff... and he interrupts me to admit to balancing this monstrosity 7 feet in the air.

That is when a Harvard graduate explained to me that he stored the bottle upside down so that the seasoning would not sink to the bottom.

I told him it was a fantastic idea, just put the bottle below eye level.

Wow.

Location hidden

#186907 Mar 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, were in our Constitution that anyone has a right to unlimited health care? Even Obamacare does not give you that right. All Obamacare does is it gives the 99% the same very limited health care plan similar to the care provided by our VA to our military vets.
Oh, the 1%ers will always go where they want, and pay wnat ever they want, for the health care they can afford. Just remember David Beckham went to Finland to get hi$ Achille$ tendon repaired.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, since when did anyone demand the "right to unlimited health care?"
Why do you need to make things up? Are you looking for reasons to remain a misinformed bigot?
Well, they promised us AFFORDABLE health care and Obamacare is anything but affordable!
Britegirl

Waukesha, WI

#186908 Mar 21, 2014
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure he will be granted immunity in Kenyan-born Obama's impeachment trials=[congress already has one hundred(100) articles written up waiting to be forwarded]. Then comes the removal, nullifying and Firing Squad. If this doesn't happen then you can be sure Obama is indeed the antichrist awaiting his so-called "fatal-blow".
So what if Mr. Obama was born in Kenya and had to deceive the whole world about it. The end justifies the means. Now the homeless and jobless can get healthcare and those crazy birthers can leave tbeir tinfoil hats at the mental clinic's door. Those people in Russia, Crimea, Israel and Iran mean nothing to me. Our money is better invested in Foodstamps and Pit Bull rescue. Mr. Obama's wife was never a boy either.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186909 Mar 21, 2014
Sorry misread the 10 years as percentage... When I read fast I do crap like that all the time.

Location hidden

#186910 Mar 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They (Congress) relied on misleading reports from the CIA which Dumbya had insisted upon. Pathetic. Dumbya subverted the CIA to provide false analyses in the same way Stalin forced the NKGB to produce intelligence reports to conform to his paranoid delusions.
Telling is a memorandum from Gorbachev on "the impermissibility of distortions of the factual state of affairs in messages and informational reports sent to the Central Committee of the CPSU and other ruling bodies."
Amazing, Gorby was trying to get reliable information, trying to get away from sycophantic reporting, and Bush, later was moving toward sycophantic reporting where intelligence reports should be tailored to the predisposition of the head of state.
And did Dubya subvert the Brits, Frenchies, Germans, Poles, Ruskies and the Israelis too? Oh, Congress investigated and did not come to that conclusion!!! You need to stop reading Spy vs. Spy in Mad magazine.

Location hidden

#186911 Mar 21, 2014
Hmmmmm!!!!

Saddam's Secrets Hardcover
by Georges Hormuz Sada

Georges Sada was one of Saddam's top generals and foremost military advisors. A truth-teller in a government that made the truth dangerous. A devout Christian in a Muslim country. And a man who would stand up for what was right&#8213;even at the risk of his own life.

In this eye-opening exposť, General Sada shares his bizarre yet amazing journey as an insider to one of history's most sinister regimes. He also, for the first time, reveals the disturbing truth about Saddam's plots to destroy Israel, hide weapons of mass destruction and overtake the Arab world. As an eye witness to history, Sada paints a painfully truthful picture of Hussein and his country that is at once personal and alarming, truthful and compelling, candid and sobering. It is a story guaranteed to send shock waves around the world.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1591454042/0...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186912 Mar 21, 2014
BTW.... THAT was the coolest job I ever had.

I was 17, still at home so I didn't have to pay for much.

I was far too young to be running a restaurant so he couldn't technically put me on the books. Especially considering it had a bar. He would pay me with a guitar, or a computer... whatever I wanted... and give me just enough cash to be ok. At the end of the year he gave me his motorcycle.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186913 Mar 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But where is Barrack Obama on this list?
Fortune ranks the World's 50 Greatest Leaders - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/.../leadership/.../worlds-best-... ;
CNNMoney
by Geoff Colvin - in 64 Google+ circles
2 days ago - The World's 50 Greatest Leaders. In an era that feels starved for leadership, we've found men and women who will inspire you -- some famous,...
With that list and $2.00 Rougetard can ride on the bus.

Bristol, CT

#186914 Mar 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And did Dubya subvert the Brits, Frenchies, Germans, Poles, Ruskies and the Israelis too? Oh, Congress investigated and did not come to that conclusion!!! You need to stop reading Spy vs. Spy in Mad magazine.
Duh! The US Congresspersons you mentioned relied on CIA assessments, and reports derived therefrom.

Got Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They (Congress) relied on misleading reports from the CIA which Dumbya had insisted upon. Pathetic. Dumbya subverted the CIA to provide false analyses in the same way Stalin forced the NKGB to produce intelligence reports to conform to his paranoid delusions.
Telling is a memorandum from Gorbachev on "the impermissibility of distortions of the factual state of affairs in messages and informational reports sent to the Central Committee of the CPSU and other ruling bodies."
Amazing, Gorby was trying to get reliable information, trying to get away from sycophantic reporting, and Bush, later was moving toward sycophantic reporting where intelligence reports should be tailored to the predisposition of the head of state.

Bristol, CT

#186915 Mar 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is Barrack Obama not among the top 50 leaders in this world?
Rougetard's question has nothing to do with my post.

BTW, only a fool would say that Barack Obama is not among the top 50 leaders of this world, but of course, Rougetard read a list in a friggin' magazine that had a top 50 list.

Pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#186916 Mar 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>With that list and $2.00 Rougetard can ride on the bus.
There you go again. Relying on facts, history and the law vs Rouge's delusions, ignorance and hate. You're so overmatched - you probably should admit defeat and give up

Bristol, CT

#186917 Mar 21, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a brilliant study. I think they may have got the percentage a bit low.
I knew a guy who went to Harvard. I ran his restaurant when I was a kid.(cooking is chemistry) Long before college. He was an italian guy and insisted upon making his own "house" dressing. I didn't think it was that great....whatever, I had other things to worry about.
One day I kind of freaked out because there was this giant glass bottle of italian dressing sitting on its cap about a foot over my head. Real thick glass. Tiny neck with a wide body.
I was in awe. Who in the hell would do such a thing? I decided the only logical conclusion was that one of my wait staff was trying to kill someone.
Well, the owner walks in while I am verbally accosting the present staff... and he interrupts me to admit to balancing this monstrosity 7 feet in the air.
That is when a Harvard graduate explained to me that he stored the bottle upside down so that the seasoning would not sink to the bottom.
Wow.
Grow up, Rougetard.

Anybody can fill in the blanks to your stupid jokes.

I knew a Rougetard. I ran his restaurant when I was a kid.(cooking is chemistry) Long before college. He was an French-Canadian derived guy and insisted upon making his own "house" dressing. I didn't think it was that great....whatever, I had other things to worry about.
One day I kind of freaked out because there was this giant glass bottle of Italian dressing sitting on its cap about a foot over my head. Real thick glass. Tiny neck with a wide body.
That is when the Rougetard said to me that he stored the bottle upside down so that the seasoning would not sink to the bottom.
Wow.

MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#186918 Mar 21, 2014
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>So what if Mr. Obama was born in Kenya and had to deceive the whole world about it. The end justifies the means. Now the homeless and jobless can get healthcare and those crazy birthers can leave tbeir tinfoil hats at the mental clinic's door. Those people in Russia, Crimea, Israel and Iran mean nothing to me. Our money is better invested in Foodstamps and Pit Bull rescue. Mr. Obama's wife was never a boy either.
And Britegirl was never bright.

Bristol, CT

#186919 Mar 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I read it over ten years ago, MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#186920 Mar 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall if this was the article, but it concerns the same subject matter.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/18/health/amon...

http://tinyurl.com/yz3euah

"Similarly, subjects who scored at the 10th percentile on the grammar test ranked themselves at the 67th percentile in the ability to ''identify grammatically correct standard English,'' and estimated their test scores to be at the 61st percentile."

Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TSM 1,171,930
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,185
Man Charged In Robbery, Fatal Shooting In South... 29 min reality is a crutch 4
Abby 1.9.15 32 min marilynn 8
Accumulating snow overspreading the area Sunday 34 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min Red_Forman 5,340
Amy 1-25-14 3 hr Sublime1 2
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 17 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance