BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241629 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187056 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once stated that I believe any of these lying pieces of shit Pd. That would be you projecting on to me what you think I said or what I meant to say. Just like Jacques ass does every time. What I was trying to do was introduce some objectivity to what is always a blame it all on GWB, because it was his lies that he made up with Cheney and Rumsfeld that got us into the mess that history knows as Iraq. I was simply bringing up THE FACT that the lies started with the democrats under Clinton. I never detailed the vote to authorize the use of force, only the speeches these idiots were making when CLINTON was in office. As for Valerie Plame, since YOU mentioned her, was "outed" by Richard Armitage, and she was not covert. That whole thing was another pile of crap that democrats worked through the media to make an idiot president look like an even bigger idiot. I'm sick and tired of the one sided debates that the lefties always declare themselves the winner and anyone who disagrees with them low IQ fools. You can all go F' yourselves.
Ha ha, poor loser.You write, and I quote verbatim : "You're just to smart for a guy like me. Feel good now Jacques?" Then, your last "objective" sentence goes on to say "I'm sick and tired of the one sided debates that the lefties always declare themselves the winner and anyone who disagrees with them low IQ fools. You can all go F' yourselves" . OH BOY. Thius is an example of your objectivity? May I remind you once more of your call for civility in debates a few months back?

Lastly, indicate, show me where Pd or yours truly have ever used that kind of language, the one I just quoted with the flattering "lefties, low IQ fools, and You can all go F' yourselves."

How objective, how civilized. Here's my strongest language so far : Hypocrite.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187057 Mar 23, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance please?
NATO and the US State Department claimed that up to 500,000 Kosovo Albanians had been murdered in Kosovo in a planned and systematic genocide. But after the bombing, these figures could not be substantiated. A Spanish Forensic team under Emilio Pujol found no mass graves. Pujol stated that there was no evidence of genocide. He stated that he came to examine 2,500 bodies but found only 187. All other war crimes investigations could find no evidence of genocide. What was the explanation?

This is a different link then the quote above was taken from that says basically the same thing.
http://www.projectcensored.org/12-evidence-in...

In other words, there was NO EVIDENCE Milosevic was committing genocide, which was the lies Clinton and Albright used to bomb and kill women and children. Killing women is even worse then the multiple accusations that Clinton was raping women though. The rest of the philandering was all consensual, which made it OK. Even the when they were his daughters age.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187058 Mar 23, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
You intentionally left out ZERO US Troops were killed in Bosnia with Clinton.
Bush and Cheney had thousands of American deaths on their hands.
Number One: Had 9 months of warnings before September 11, 2001 and did not even try to stop it.
Number Two: More than 4 thousand US Troops killed in Iraq.
Well that makes the deaths of innocent women and children Ok then, doesn't it. Great job Bill and Madeline. Bill had Bin Laden offered up to him and didn't take the deal. So what.

Ottawa

#187059 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
My lawyer is a she, and she grew up in Bosnia. And no, Clinton and Albright didn't torture anybody, they just bombed and killed them, including women and children.
1. As usual, no answer or a part answer. Was she Serb-Bosnian? You don't even know,do you, and yet you inject yourself in this debate;

2. In war, bombing and killing innocents is not genocide nor a war crime. It's extremely unfortunate, sad, pitiful and you won't see me cheering. Oh, your army brass invented a vrey mundane clinical word to describe the killing of innocent civilians : Collateral damage. How convenient, how cute.

However, torture is a war crime and illegal.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187061 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO and the US State Department claimed that up to 500,000 Kosovo Albanians had been murdered in Kosovo in a planned and systematic genocide. But after the bombing, these figures could not be substantiated. A Spanish Forensic team under Emilio Pujol found no mass graves. Pujol stated that there was no evidence of genocide. He stated that he came to examine 2,500 bodies but found only 187. All other war crimes investigations could find no evidence of genocide. What was the explanation?
This is a different link then the quote above was taken from that says basically the same thing.
http://www.projectcensored.org/12-evidence-in...
In other words, there was NO EVIDENCE Milosevic was committing genocide, which was the lies Clinton and Albright used to bomb and kill women and children. Killing women is even worse then the multiple accusations that Clinton was raping women though. The rest of the philandering was all consensual, which made it OK. Even the when they were his daughters age.
Project Censored org is an excellent website and factual IMO.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187062 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that makes the deaths of innocent women and children Ok then, doesn't it. Great job Bill and Madeline. Bill had Bin Laden offered up to him and didn't take the deal. So what.
Two wrongs does not make it right.

Bill Clinton destroyed America with all rightwing Newt Gingrich Republicans by passing NAFTA, Gramm/Leach/Bliley, Iraq Liberation, and 1996 Telecommunications which all only benefitted the wealthy few.

Bush and Cheney continued it and Obama is also continuing all the failed policy.

==========

McCain guru linked to subprime crisis / Republican Phil Gramm
3/28/08 / http://tinyurl.com/2ujo9b
The general co-chairman of John McCainís presidential campaign, former Sen. Phil Gramm (R-Texas), led the charge in 1999 to repeal a Depression-era banking regulation law that Democrat Barack Obama claimed on Thursday contributed significantly to todayís economic turmoil.

ďA regulatory structure set up for banks in the 1930s needed to change because the nature of business had changed,Ē the Illinois senator running for president said in a New York economic speech.ďBut by the time [it] was repealed in 1999, the $300 million lobbying effort that drove deregulation was more about facilitating mergers than creating an efficient regulatory framework.Ē
Grammís role in the swift and dramatic recent restructuring of the nationís investment houses and practices didnít stop there.

A year after the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act repealed the old regulations, Swiss Bank UBS gobbled up brokerage house Paine Weber. Two years later, Gramm settled in as a vice chairman of UBSís new investment banking arm.

Later, he became a major player in its government affairs operation. According to federal lobbying disclosure records, Gramm lobbied Congress, the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department about banking and mortgage issues in 2005 and 2006.

During those years, the mortgage industry pressed Congress to roll back strong state rules that sought to stem the rise of predatory tactics used by lenders and brokers to place homeowners in high-cost mortgages.
For his work, Gramm and two other lobbyists collected $750,000 in fees from UBSís American subsidiary. In the past year, UBS has written down more then $18 billion in exposure to subprime loans and other risky securities and is considering cutting as many as 8,000 jobs. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/924...

----------

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187064 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Predicted Obskeptic reply : "You know everything, you're so much smarter, your research is always correct, lefties always have the last word blah blah blah". Cornered again, proven wrong once more, utters his share of "OH YEAHs!!".
LOL

I am listening to the audio right now of Libby testifying. Its been a long while since I heard it.

It is funny Jacques because Project Censored is an Independent website and leans left which Skeptic is using.

I am glad to see him using Independent media.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187065 Mar 23, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton destroyed America with all rightwing Newt Gingrich Republicans by passing NAFTA, Gramm/Leach/Bliley, Iraq Liberation, and 1996 Telecommunications which all only benefitted the wealthy few.
Bush and Cheney continued it and Obama is also continuing all the failed policy.
==========
The general co-chairman of John McCainís presidential campaign, former Sen. Phil Gramm (R-Texas), led the charge in 1999 to repeal a Depression-era banking regulation law that Democrat Barack Obama claimed on Thursday contributed significantly to todayís economic turmoil.
ďA regulatory structure set up for banks in the 1930s needed to change because the nature of business had changed,Ē the Illinois senator running for president said in a New York economic speech.ďBut by the time [it] was repealed in 1999, the $300 million lobbying effort that drove deregulation was more about facilitating mergers than creating an efficient regulatory framework.Ē
Grammís role in the swift and dramatic recent restructuring of the nationís investment houses and practices didnít stop there.
A year after the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act repealed the old regulations, Swiss Bank UBS gobbled up brokerage house Paine Weber. Two years later, Gramm settled in as a vice chairman of UBSís new investment banking arm.
Later, he became a major player in its government affairs operation. According to federal lobbying disclosure records, Gramm lobbied Congress, the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department about banking and mortgage issues in 2005 and 2006.
During those years, the mortgage industry pressed Congress to roll back strong state rules that sought to stem the rise of predatory tactics used by lenders and brokers to place homeowners in high-cost mortgages.
For his work, Gramm and two other lobbyists collected $750,000 in fees from UBSís American subsidiary. In the past year, UBS has written down more then $18 billion in exposure to subprime loans and other risky securities and is considering cutting as many as 8,000 jobs. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/924...
----------
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
And no one went to jail for this bi-partisan rip off. I agree with you that both disgusting parties have blood on their hands. It is the idiots that try and lay it all in the laps of the republicans and Bush that I have an issue with. That by no means means that I am a fan, I am only combating the partisan liars that paint the democrats as innocent little angels and the republicans as the evil doers.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187066 Mar 23, 2014
Reinstate Glass-Stegal. Repealing that is when the problems started.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#187067 Mar 23, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I am listening to the audio right now of Libby testifying. Its been a long while since I heard it.
It is funny Jacques because Project Censored is an Independent website and leans left which Skeptic is using.
I am glad to see him using Independent media.
According to old Jacques, "I'm pitiful", but I appreciate your fairness Pd. I'm just an American that loves my country, but my government freaks me out.
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187068 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one went to jail for this bi-partisan rip off. I agree with you that both disgusting parties have blood on their hands. It is the idiots that try and lay it all in the laps of the republicans and Bush that I have an issue with. That by no means means that I am a fan, I am only combating the partisan liars that paint the democrats as innocent little angels and the republicans as the evil doers.
I agree with you and I no longer vote for any corporate Democrat or any corporate Republican.

I will vote for any third party outsider.

For the most part Republicans are gangsters and Democrats are racketeers loyal to Wall Street and against Main Street.

These two corrupt parties destroyed America in collusion with corporate rightwing wing media and corporate main stream media.

A POX ON BOTH HOUSES.

Gotta Go.

Got Another Party.

LOL

Ottawa

#187069 Mar 23, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
----------
NAFTA comprises 3 countries, USA, Canada, Mexico. Who gains , who loses?
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#187070 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
According to old Jacques, "I'm pitiful", but I appreciate your fairness Pd. I'm just an American that loves my country, but my government freaks me out.
Our government freaks everyone out, The prostitutes in Washington DC want to divide and conquer our citizenry so they can get elected to only benefit themselves.

We need a third and fourth party to represent our interest.

Ottawa

#187071 Mar 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you're pitiful or something pitiful you wrote or did? There is a difference, but you wouldn't know, now would you? Well,matters not, when you compare "pitiful" with some of the "civilised" (your attribute) choice names you've called me and others. Pitiful is mild compared to the "F**k yourself" you uttered or words to that effect a few hours ago. Hell, I even quoted them for your benefit.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#187072 Mar 23, 2014
"The United States cannot achieve energy indepenence without high-speed rail."

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187073 Mar 23, 2014
Here goes, numerically and alpha-wise, your post number 186942 :
From "I think if Bush to Why target Iraq" is falsely premised. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, as it harboured not even one of the 18 terrorists, nor was Iraq a fanatical Moslem state. Reminder : Of the 18 terrorists , 16 were Saudi, 1 was Egyptian the last one I don't know. Most had green cards with the pilots trained in...the United States. Invade Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, but ;lest of all Iraq. That Iran buffer, Iraq, is forever lost.
Good points, but I don't think you comprehend what I am getting at J.

Look, reality says... you attack the US, we are going to show up and landscape. That is the way it is. Our towers fell to the Islamic Caliphate. Not a country. As far as the US was concerned we were going to retaliate.

Saudi Arabia was the natural target... the obvious target. And I think we both understand exactly why it was avoided. Iraq according to UN and NATO treaties was a justifiable target.

a. You proved my point.

b. Fooling around with non-proliferation treaties encompasses much more than possession of WMDs. Even delaying visits from inspectors is a violation. Saddam was being more than deceptive with the U.N. When they are there to inspect... that is what is up. "Better come back in a week or two.." doesn't fly. What possible reason do you have to deny inspectors access to facilities?

c. We pulled literally dozens of international fugitives out of Iraq. With some real bad mother f**kers topping the list... so the argument that they were innocent of harboring international terrorist is just plain wrong J. Unless you don't think blowing up foreign embassies is quite enough.

d. Again... UN treaty.

The invasion of Iraq was justified legally all day long according to the UN.

We needed a base of operations to combat the caliphate. We could justify it to the UN. And American's could have given a damn which country we set up shop in. New York City was still smoking. As I said... if Bush would have declared war on what we are actually combating people would understand how little boarders matter.

The caliphate does not recognize Middle Eastern boarders.

Iraq wasn't the sweet innocent country you seem to remember it as.

I am not trying to tell you it was cut and dry. I am not trying to make you believe that it wasn't an underhanded move. I am certainly not a fan of how it has been run.

I would be interested to know what Iraqi's think.

There is a documentary on netflix called "The world without us." You should watch it. What is right becomes a bit grey.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187074 Mar 23, 2014
By the way... if you do watch it... prepare to gain a bit of respect for John McCain.

He is not quite what I thought he was.

The interviews with the people are something else... half of them cursing us. The other half pleading "What took you so long, didn't you know what was happening here?"

Not meant to change your mind,
Just saying it is worth the time.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#187075 Mar 24, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Our government freaks everyone out, The prostitutes in Washington DC want to divide and conquer our citizenry so they can get elected to only benefit themselves.
We need a third and fourth party to represent our interest.
I thought all you had to have is some representative a whole party for what whom who??? I mean exactly to even say that you now under strict trial to accomplish start one......

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#187076 Mar 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
By the way... if you do watch it... prepare to gain a bit of respect for John McCain.
He is not quite what I thought he was.
The interviews with the people are something else... half of them cursing us. The other half pleading "What took you so long, didn't you know what was happening here?"
Not meant to change your mind,
Just saying it is worth the time.
I can say this about MC CAIN with some you just knew that in Politics you wouldn't want them in respect to what? A real close supportive for the Chain guy...Like Luke and Able or John and Augustus and before him that one which said no more BAPTISMS>>...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#187077 Mar 24, 2014
responsitive for sure...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min old_moose 1,548,756
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 2 hr StupidGringos 205
Dissolving Illinois 5 hr De Bow 9
Italian Confessional 6 hr Fr Charlie Sheen 4
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 6 hr YES Genl Forest 11
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 7 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
Good R ox y, m-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin etc 9 hr Cadode 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance