BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222276 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186807 Mar 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Clinton was Jefferson like? Hardly! Jefferson was a States Rights guy and Bill Clinton was, and still is, a Big Federal Government guy!!!
You still won't accept the fat the Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK and a Dixiecrat!!! And you think Robert Byrd reformed his racist views but the few Dixiecarts who later became Republicans did not!!!
I was comparing the intellect, not their statism or federalism. Sigh.

I've acknowledged at least 10 times here that Byrd was KKK. At least 10 times. But you have never acknowledged that he changed, that he mended his ways.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186808 Mar 20, 2014
But the kettle's on the boil
And we're so eas'ly called away

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#186809 Mar 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're slipping, Welby. You forgot the anti-Christ.
NEVER it's on my moniker.
JESUS SAID In Luke 10:18 “I saw Satan fall like lightning from the heights.”
Which in Hebrew is:“ra’ah satan naphal a’her baraq o bamah”
That is correct baraq (or barak in English) means lightning.
And bamah means the heights, heaven and above the clouds.
The Bible also refers to the Antichrist as “the man-of-lawlessness”. Kenyan-born Obama has disregarded the law of our Constitution from day-one. The law does not apply to him. He is above the law. And in all actuality Barack H. Obama is a man without a country and under unknown jurisdiction. He was technically born a 100% British Subject per the British Nationality Act of 1948 and later adopted in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is a forgery. BHO is using a stolen Social Security number which explains why he found it impossible to sign-up for his own anti-Christian Obamacare. This arrogant blasphemous Antichrist is a stern-faced king and stands against all that is holy placing Evangelical Christians at the very top of the Federal Terrorists Watch List. OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST and soon comes The Rapture.
Jesus also said "You must be born again." and ONLY He provides our means of escape from the Tribulation and The Antichrist's future home in The Lake of Fire.
BHO meets ALL the Biblical descriptions of The Antichrist up until the "fatal-blow" which, like the Rapture, is imminent. Obama's Chicago zipcode is 60606 and his Secret Service codename is "Renegade" as in Man-of-Lawlessness.
The day after BHO was selected prez Nov.5th 2008 the Pick-3 Illinois Lottery# was 6-6-6 and Pick-4 was 7-7-7-9.
FYI-Our gov't has already purchased 30,000 guillotines, 12,000 armored vehicles, 2-billion rounds of ammo, 102,000 boxcars with shackles, 800 FEMA camps, 4-million MREs(Meals-Ready-to-Eat), and Obamacare is the means to eventually require RFID-chips in all people. Sorry to say but it appears our dollar will be destroyed and World War Three will start yet this year.
PS-I can't help it what God's only begotten son said in the Holy Word.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186810 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
He is not the brightest nor the dumbest. History will decide his place.
As to Jefferson, bright, yes. Amoral, yes. He was the Clinton of his day, which would not prevent me from voting for him.
Amoral? You think because he had slaves he was an amoral man? Even though he was key to their freedom here and less known... what he did with slavers abroad.

Jefferson was like no other President. None. He IS America. He was in power for over a quarter of a century. The only American I can name who was anywhere near the greatness of Jefferson was Thomas Paine... in comparison, the rest of the founders were drooling retards. And yes... I am willing to throw Franklin and Washington into that group if we were going on brainpower alone. THAT is how much Jefferson influenced America.

Are you aware that Jefferson was the first President to ever invade foreign soil?

What could have been so important?

I have used the treaty of Tripoli before to prove the point that America is not and has never been a christian nation. It is plain English and passed without a single "nay".

The biggest problem America faced with overseas trade were muslim Barbary pirates and slave traders who felt god was on their side when they plundered non-muslims. John Adams tried the treaty to stop the targeting of the republic's ships.

It failed. The muslims instead made pacts with much stronger nations... Including England (who didn't mind letting them know that we are fair game since our declaration.)

One day Jefferson received news that the ENTIRE town of Baltimore Ireland was captured and enslaved by the muslims. He was enraged, but his patience prevailed. He waited till the day he was elected president to assemble the Navy and USMC. A day or two later he sent them to pound the Barbary Coast into submission.

Worth knowing... Jefferson didn't ask anyone. He sent them and waited till they disappeared over the horizon. He then walked into congress and told them what he had done.

Turns out the Barbary Coast wasn't all that bad ass once they were on land. The marines defeated the muslims quickly and soundly. Then Jefferson shut down the biggest rouge threat the world had seen... at gunpoint.

And THAT is what made America a Nation. When huge countries were making deals with pirates to keep themselves safe. Jefferson made an example of them to show the world that America "....is to be an empire of liberty!"

He made it clear that barbarism would not be tolerated... moral infractions and depravity directed at human beings would result in a visit from our Marines... no exceptions.

Suddenly, there wasn't a major power abroad that did not recognize our republic as a sovereign nation that were not to be toyed with.

Jefferson not only authored our Constitution... but made it mean something to people outside our boarders.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186811 Mar 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you Libtards like all kinds of "feel good" legislation like assault weapons ban. Tell us, does a rifle without a pistol grip mean it is less lethal? Or does a rifle with a flash suppressor make it more lethal? Why you probably think a flash suppressor hides the mussel flash from the people being shot at when all it does is helps the SHOOTER keep from being blinded by the flash from his own rifle!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And does an impertinent reply make Rougetard's false statement suddenly correct?(Especially if it is combined with a few straw men?)
Rougetard needs to get a life as all he does is listen to himself blabbering.
<quoted text>
And you probably believe that the Affordable Care Act is AFFORDABLE simply because it's in the name?!? It's like, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? And when things don't pan out, you blame Bush!!!!

Ottawa

#186812 Mar 20, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER it's on my moniker.
The Bible also refers to the Antichrist as “the man-of-lawlessness”. Kenyan-born Obama has disregarded the law of our Constitution from day-one. The law does not apply to him. He is above the law. And in all actuality Barack H. Obama is a man without a country and under unknown jurisdiction. He was technically born a 100% British Subject per the British Nationality Act of 1948 and later adopted in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is a forgery. BHO is using a stolen Social Security number which explains why he found it impossible to sign-up for his own anti-Christian Obamacare. This arrogant blasphemous Antichrist is a stern-faced king and stands against all that is holy placing Evangelical Christians at the very top of the Federal Terrorists Watch List. OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST and soon comes The Rapture.
Jesus also said "You must be born again." and ONLY He provides our means of escape from the Tribulation and The Antichrist's future home in The Lake of Fire.
BHO meets ALL the Biblical descriptions of The Antichrist up until the "fatal-blow" which, like the Rapture, is imminent. Obama's Chicago zipcode is 60606 and his Secret Service codename is "Renegade" as in Man-of-Lawlessness.
The day after BHO was selected prez Nov.5th 2008 the Pick-3 Illinois Lottery# was 6-6-6 and Pick-4 was 7-7-7-9.
FYI-Our gov't has already purchased 30,000 guillotines, 12,000 armored vehicles, 2-billion rounds of ammo, 102,000 boxcars with shackles, 800 FEMA camps, 4-million MREs(Meals-Ready-to-Eat), and Obamacare is the means to eventually require RFID-chips in all people. Sorry to say but it appears our dollar will be destroyed and World War Three will start yet this year.
Wow. You quoted Luke 10.18 : "“I saw Satan fall like lightning from the heights.”"

Really? You'd think that'd have killed the old bastard, no? Like lightning from the heights. What was Luke smoking? How come then the devil incarnate, Satan, after that terrible fall, was still around to tempt Christ in the desert, to impoverish and torture Job and kill his family, slaves, and animals? How come ole Satan is still around to lead us into temptation? Oh, sorry, it's our Father, God, doing that. At least it's what I get from the "Our Father's" line where it asks Him "to lead us not into temptation". Uh?

Location hidden

#186813 Mar 20, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER it's on my moniker.
Isn't it funny that Yutube censors things that are negative about Pres. Obama. Since they did not have permission by the authors of the Bible to quote from the Bible, they must censor it!

Did Jesus Reveal The N..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

Location hidden

#186814 Mar 20, 2014
Please note that in this video, a clip from Snopes pops up. Tell us, have anyone ever seen Snopes pop up when ever there was something untrue being said about ........ G.W. Bush? Nope!!!!

DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186815 Mar 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you Libtards like all kinds of "feel good" legislation like assault weapons ban. Tell us, does a rifle without a pistol grip mean it is less lethal? Or does a rifle with a flash suppressor make it more lethal? Why you probably think a flash suppressor hides the mussel flash from the people being shot at when all it does is helps the SHOOTER keep from being blinded by the flash from his own rifle!
<quoted text>
And you probably believe that the Affordable Care Act is AFFORDABLE simply because it's in the name?!? It's like, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? And when things don't pan out, you blame Bush!!!!
And the Rougetard follows up by going off on yet more tangents.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And does an impertinent reply make Rougetard's false statement suddenly correct?(Especially if it is combined with a few straw men?)
Rougetard needs to get a life as all he does is listen to himself blabbering.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#186816 Mar 20, 2014
Now La Jacqueau would probably claim that JFK was really a Progressive Democrat like Barrack.

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."
John F. Kennedy

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186817 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
He is not the brightest nor the dumbest. History will decide his place.
As to Jefferson, bright, yes. Amoral, yes. He was the Clinton of his day, which would not prevent me from voting for him.
Clinton and Jefferson differ by leaps and bounds.
Clinton family wheeling and dealings to achieve personal monetary gain for themselves and their friends I find revolting.
Not quite as (and I use the word again) "evil" as I found the Bush administration.

I don't know how to say this without sounding amoral myself...lol.

I don't mind cruelty and deception in an attempt to gain power.

I do take issue with the lining of pockets. And that is what separates our founders and our more current govts. Somewhere along the way it became about getting rich.

There is one thing above all others that no one seems to discuss when evoking the founders... and to tell you all the truth, it kind of makes me sick. To fully appreciate what these men did you need to understand that there can be no comparison.

The founders put their very lives down by signing these documents. And it wasn't like they didn't have anything to lose. They were for the most part, very well off... comfortable people.

Some of their towns were set on fire. Some of their houses were burned. Some of their family members were abducted/killed. Some of their businesses were destroyed/boycotted.

...and that lil revolution took a toll as well.

What I am trying to say is that these people were committed. Their fates were in the balance. America's greatness and free secular society were all that mattered.

Today, if the job didn't come with seemingly endless cash flow. There may be 10-15 people left in both the house and the senate.

Ottawa

#186818 Mar 20, 2014

4. He waged war without Congress's consent. Shades of Vietnam. Was that legal? The U.S. attacked the Muslims, other European countries made pacts. And the result? Were the latter worst off for wear ? What advantage did the U.S. gain by going to war?

5. The halls of Tripoli did not contribute one bit to making the U,.S. a nation. Washington the fighter and 1st president and Lincoln the unifier did that. Empire of liberty? I agree, but are you saying that no other nation enjoys equal liberty? How free were blacks before 1860? Why did Jefferson not free them? Why wait for Lincoln?

6. "Clear that barbarism (aggression?) would not be tolerated", you wrote. Someone forgot to tell Germany, Japan, the USSR and now Russia. Add China. You wrote : "Suddenly, there wasn't a major power abroad that did not recognize our republic as a sovereign nation that were not to be toyed with. Jefferson not only authored our Constitution... but made it mean something to people outside our boarders". I'm surprised. The U.S. was the sole nation that was not to be toyed with? Really? Jefferson made it mean something to people outside your borders, you say. True, as most of what you wrote has much truth to it, but you make it sound like you were the only sovereign nation, the only one with freedom and the only one not to be toyed with. And all of that greatness that you claim over all others countries, well, it's over, gone. Hail the longest stretch of greatness : the Roman Empire.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186819 Mar 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Please note that in this video, a clip from Snopes pops up. Tell us, have anyone ever seen Snopes pop up when ever there was something untrue being said about ........ G.W. Bush? Nope!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sgHUZXgNAWoXX
Many fake statements about Dumbya have been debunked by Snopes.

Ottawa

#186820 Mar 20, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton and Jefferson differ by leaps and bounds.
Clinton family wheeling and dealings to achieve personal monetary gain for themselves and their friends I find revolting.
Not quite as (and I use the word again) "evil" as I found the Bush administration.
I don't know how to say this without sounding amoral myself...lol.
I don't mind cruelty and deception in an attempt to gain power.
I do take issue with the lining of pockets. And that is what separates our founders and our more current govts. Somewhere along the way it became about getting rich.
There is one thing above all others that no one seems to discuss when evoking the founders... and to tell you all the truth, it kind of makes me sick. To fully appreciate what these men did you need to understand that there can be no comparison.
The founders put their very lives down by signing these documents. And it wasn't like they didn't have anything to lose. They were for the most part, very well off... comfortable people.
Some of their towns were set on fire. Some of their houses were burned. Some of their family members were abducted/killed. Some of their businesses were destroyed/boycotted.
...and that lil revolution took a toll as well.
What I am trying to say is that these people were committed. Their fates were in the balance. America's greatness and free secular society were all that mattered.
Today, if the job didn't come with seemingly endless cash flow. There may be 10-15 people left in both the house and the senate.
As I told Rogue, I was equating their gray matter, nothing else. The rest of your post makes a lot of sense (they always do) but I'm not sure I agree with most of what you say. As I said, wish you and I could sit down and discuss some of those things. We might some day, why not?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186821 Mar 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny that Yutube censors things that are negative about Pres. Obama. Since they did not have permission by the authors of the Bible to quote from the Bible, they must censor it!
Did Jesus Reveal The N..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mK_zh-X21f0XX
Rouge... they stole their material.

There are lots of people out there that will take an actual documentary and/or expert interviews...

cut and paste and rearrange to fit some idiot superstitious conspiracy...and peddle it for truth to people just like you.

I have seen 10 year old kids who are better at movie maker than I am.

Be glad there are people out there to defend you from yourself.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186822 Mar 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sgHUZXgNAWoXX
It isn't a snopes pop-up.

It is written by the guy who made the video.

Snopes debunked his video and he is pissed because of the phrasing they used.

He is a fraud Rouge...

Ottawa

#186823 Mar 20, 2014
4. He waged war without Congress's consent. Shades of Vietnam. Was that legal? The U.S. attacked the Muslims, other European countries made pacts. And the result? Were the latter worst off for wear ? What advantage did the U.S. gain by going to war?
5. The halls of Tripoli did not contribute one bit to making the U,.S. a nation. Washington the fighter and 1st president and Lincoln the unifier did that. Empire of liberty? I agree, but are you saying that no other nation enjoys equal liberty? How free were blacks before 1860? Why did Jefferson not free them? Why wait for Lincoln?
6. "Clear that barbarism (aggression?) would not be tolerated", you wrote. Someone forgot to tell Germany, Japan, the USSR and now Russia. Add China. You wrote : "Suddenly, there wasn't a major power abroad that did not recognize our republic as a sovereign nation that were not to be toyed with. Jefferson not only authored our Constitution... but made it mean something to people outside our boarders". I'm surprised. The U.S. was the sole nation that was not to be toyed with? Really? Jefferson made it mean something to people outside your borders, you say. True, as most of what you wrote has much truth to it, but you make it sound like you were the only sovereign nation, the only one with freedom and the only one not to be toyed with. And all of that greatness that you claim over all others countries, well, it's over, gone. Hail the longest stretch of greatness : the Roman Empire.
Frustrating to say the least. There was a first part to the above post, with points 1 to 3. Not first time one of my posts disappears. Oh, for birthers who claim their posts are censored or deleted, well, not me. It's a glitch, nothing else, not sufficiently important for Topix to delete. Not recommencing the first part of my post, though, except to say that owning slaves , no matter the context or the époque, and screwing/impregnating their women, having more than 10 children, is an abuse of authority, is amoral and if one's religious, immoral. Makes Clinton's shenanigans in the oval office look like a church picnic.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186824 Mar 20, 2014
4. Even back then the President got 30 days from being Commander. The congress had little choice but to approve. The pacts the muslims made with only the largest of countries. So I guess if you are English it was less severe, the Portuguese weren't so lucky. You were pretty much French, English or a future slave/dead guy.

I just told you the advantage of the war. It was the reason other nations recognized our republic.

5. I never once mentioned the halls of Tripoli. Jefferson wanted it to happen all at once. He worked on it and wrote extensively. Look it up. Why did he not free his slaves? I would imagine that they had it better with him than without him.

What do you figure the average life expectancy would be on a freed slave in those times? A year? First redneck encounter?

As far as equal liberty? I don't think people had ever been more free than immediately after the American revolution. Unless you owned a business, the govt was nothing more than the armed forces. There was nothing regulated but the most basic laws.

6. Had Jefferson been immortal, things may have unfolded a bit differently J. How did I make it sound like we were the only sovereign nation? England is obviously sovereign.

Location hidden

#186825 Mar 20, 2014
I wonder if there were any PRO-Obamacare floats at Mardi Gras?

Three Anti-Obamacare Mardi Gras Floats Spotted in New Orleans
http://www.mediaite.com/online/three-anti-oba...

Location hidden

#186826 Mar 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Many fake statements about Dumbya have been debunked by Snopes.
Ah, but Snopes will not touch many issues dealing with G.W. An example, they will not mention G.W. and WMD in Iraq either way. Nor will they discuss G.W.'s Air National Guard service. Nope, they will take on tough allegations about Obama, but not about G.W.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,417,197
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Enough Said 60,995
last post wins! (Dec '10) 58 min Red_Forman 2,405
last post wins! (Apr '13) 59 min Red_Forman 1,434
Chicago has the Worst Women 4 hr Worst Woman 50
Social Security 5 hr Try No1 2
Marxiosocialist Double Speak 5 hr Click on IT 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Go Blue Forever 103,417

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages