BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186531 Mar 13, 2014
Jacques,
I have seen videos on youtube where a hobbyist will send a balloon aloft with a small styrofaom cooler attached and a some cameras inside which take pictures and motion video of the view of the ground and the horizon from above.
And when the thing falls back to Earth they go and find it using their hand-held GPS device.
It's pretty cool. I'm surprised Boing didn't think of doing something similar to track aircaft.
Not as an integrated system to be used immediately for air traffic control, but for when planes fall out of the sky for some unexpected reason.
I woud ground the entire fleet right now until every plane has that feature.
I would ground them all right now, if I could.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186532 Mar 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Scrutiny : Herewith my reply to your post 186504.
Sorry man... I have lost post I put some time into before too....sucks.

1. Tactics. Russia doesn't see this as an invasion. Russia (as far as we know) had nothing to do with the revolt in Ukraine. Putin is interested in his Black Sea fleet. His naval base needed securing. What in the world does Stalin have to do with anything at all? Catherine took the Ukraine in the 18th century. I can't imagine it was all rainbows for ANYONE under Stalin. Keep in mind Crimea was never supposed to be outside of Russian control. It was a symbolic gift to the Ukraine, no one imagined the fall of the USSR would pull this key strategical territory away. Russia decided to lease the base from Ukraine. Ukraine said it would no longer be leasing the base to Russia and they did what they had to do to secure their interest when the opportunity arose.

We would have done no different.

2. I never said sanctions wouldn't hurt them. I said it was a stupid idea. Sanctions don't effect the targets leadership. You think Putin is going to be put out? Sanctions effect the target's people. They are to suffer, not rich authoritarians. I will ask you to explain why you think this is an effective tactic? I mean... as you said "Why not?"

3. I eliminated the others for good reason. Militarily there are no superpowers. There is the US.. an enormous drop off... then Russia and China...then a huge drop off ...and you can fill in the rest. I assure you J. If the US wants to destroy something no one can stop us. Politics is the only thing that hinders our military.

If President Bush would have said "I want Iraq, I want it yesterday, I care not how." And then removed himself from the equation. The Iraq war would have lasted maybe a week give or take a few days. We would have complete control of everything worth controlling and we would be piling bodies for the next month.

What we do and what we are capable of doing are two very different things. We haven't actually flexed at anyone since Japan.

4.Obama vs. Putin. I said Putin was a "real" leader I didn't say he was a nice guy. Say what you want about the way the people are treated... Putin doesn't answer to anyone including his people. He is old school 100% Soviet KGB bad ass. And the guy will pull down a city if he thinks he looks "weak".

The biggest difference is that I don't believe for a second that Obama calls the shots. No more than you could believe that the Iraq/Pakistan invasions were dreamed up over 3 days by Dubbya. I have often referred to Bush as a PR man. Obama is no different. They are head of public relations.

The U.S. was pulling evil calculating politically edgy maneuvers all during the Bush Presidency. You can't make me believe for a second that a guy who has failed at everything he had ever did in life, had the oratory skills of Sling blade, and won count em TWO elections without the popular vote... was steering the ship. He had obvious handlers and if I had to guess who was really running the US at the time...I would say his dad was the most likely scenario.

We may have a new face to comfort us. But I really doubt the job description has changed.

6. Why single the US out? We have taken the baton of imperialism from the UK and we haven't slowed down since it was passed when Hitler bombed the shit out of England. In this category I think being the CURRENT evil empire makes you the only one that is important at all. Iran is the only example you need.

7. You do understand that supporting the losing side of a conflict doesn't mean you lost...right? The collapse of the USSR was a multifaceted internal affair. Not the result of giving tanks and AKs to aggressors.

If you think someone is just going to walk in and take something from Russia... you are not being honest with yourself.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186534 Mar 13, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry man... I have lost post I put some time into before too....sucks.
1. Tactics. Russia doesn't see this as an invasion. Russia (as far as we know) had nothing to do with the revolt in Ukraine. Putin is interested in his Black Sea fleet. His naval base needed securing. What in the world does Stalin have to do with anything at all? Catherine took the Ukraine in the 18th century. I can't imagine it was all rainbows for ANYONE under Stalin. Keep in mind Crimea was never supposed to be outside of Russian control. It was a symbolic gift to the Ukraine, no one imagined the fall of the USSR would pull this key strategical territory away. Russia decided to lease the base from Ukraine. Ukraine said it would no longer be leasing the base to Russia and they did what they had to do to secure their interest when the opportunity arose.
We would have done no different.
2. I never said sanctions wouldn't hurt them. I said it was a stupid idea. Sanctions don't effect the targets leadership. You think Putin is going to be put out? Sanctions effect the target's people. They are to suffer, not rich authoritarians. I will ask you to explain why you think this is an effective tactic? I mean... as you said "Why not?"
3. I eliminated the others for good reason. Militarily there are no superpowers. There is the US.. an enormous drop off... then Russia and China...then a huge drop off ...and you can fill in the rest. I assure you J. If the US wants to destroy something no one can stop us. Politics is the only thing that hinders our military.
If President Bush would have said "I want Iraq, I want it yesterday, I care not how." And then removed himself from the equation. The Iraq war would have lasted maybe a week give or take a few days. We would have complete control of everything worth controlling and we would be piling bodies for the next month.
What we do and what we are capable of doing are two very different things. We haven't actually flexed at anyone since Japan.
4.Obama vs. Putin. I said Putin was a "real" leader I didn't say he was a nice guy. Say what you want about the way the people are treated... Putin doesn't answer to anyone including his people. He is old school 100% Soviet KGB bad ass. And the guy will pull down a city if he thinks he looks "weak".
The biggest difference is that I don't believe for a second that Obama calls the shots. No more than you could believe that the Iraq/Pakistan invasions were dreamed up over 3 days by Dubbya. I have often referred to Bush as a PR man. Obama is no different. They are head of public relations.
The U.S. was pulling evil calculating politically edgy maneuvers all during the Bush Presidency. You can't make me believe for a second that a guy who has failed at everything he had ever did in life, had the oratory skills of Sling blade, and won count em TWO elections without the popular vote... was steering the ship. He had obvious handlers and if I had to guess who was really running the US at the time...I would say his dad was the most likely scenario.

6. Why single the US out? We have taken the baton of imperialism from the UK and we haven't slowed down since it was passed when Hitler bombed the shit out of England. In this category I think being the CURRENT evil empire makes you the only one that is important at all. Iran is the only example you need.
7. You do understand that supporting the losing side of a conflict doesn't mean you lost...right? The collapse of the USSR was a multifaceted internal affair. Not the result of giving tanks and AKs to aggressors.
If you think someone is just going to walk in and take something from Russia... you are not being honest with yourself.
Whew ,I don't agree with most of the above, but you do present a convincing, albeit not a valid case based on history, facts and politics. Unless we meet to discuss it, which I'd love, that's it on that one for me. We could go on for weeks, and we'd both be right & wrong..

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186535 Mar 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I have seen videos on youtube where a hobbyist will send a balloon aloft with a small styrofaom cooler attached and a some cameras inside which take pictures and motion video of the view of the ground and the horizon from above.
And when the thing falls back to Earth they go and find it using their hand-held GPS device.
It's pretty cool. I'm surprised Boing didn't think of doing something similar to track aircaft.
Not as an integrated system to be used immediately for air traffic control, but for when planes fall out of the sky for some unexpected reason.
I woud ground the entire fleet right now until every plane has that feature.
I would ground them all right now, if I could.
It is a no-brainer Loose. I find it hard to swallow that there aren't multiple tracking options to finding multi-million dollar aircraft, let alone whatever or who ever is the cargo.

Christ.. I build rockets in my basement that are trackable.(Because I live in heavy forest) 100% recovery rate so far. I haven't always liked what I found or where I found it.(60 feet up a tree/with or without complete structural failure)

Haven't lost one yet. I am always happier to look for them than to take them back to the basement. Kids love em at the birthday parties and such so I always try and have 3 or 4 available in case of ignition/launch failure.

It is possible to have something hinder the signal but for there just not to be one seems a bit primitive for where we are.

Ottawa

#186536 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Radio Free Europe
Radio LIBERTY
Explainer: The Budapest Memorandum And Its Relevance To Crimea
http://www.rferl.org/content/ukraine-explaine...
A Choice Between Nazism And Russia In Crimea?
http://www.rferl.org/content/a-choice-between...
by: Eugenio from: Vienna
March 13, 2014 17:49
And also, Bill, they want to speak their native language - Russian - in their native country. And certainly, they have NEVER had any reason to be interested in being a part of what is a foreign country to them - Ukraine. At any rate, Obama and Merkel can do nothing to prevent the Crimean people from choosing their destiny - becoming a part of Russia again.
~-~
As usual, you did not understand the two links that you produced. They both condemn the occupation of the Crimea - the second one criticizes the false propaganda as put out by Moscow on fascism which is what, ironically, Ukrainians have rejected, ousting the fascist president. Russians were PLACED there by Stalin in order to make the Crimea more Russian and annex it. Vladimir Putin, your hero, used the exact same reason to enter Crimea that Hitler used to invade the Sudetenland, part of Czechoslovakia, Putin to supposedly protect ethnic Russians and Hitler to supposedly protect native Germans. Suuuuure. We know what happened after, the occupation of the whole of Czechoslovakia and thereafter the massacre/invasion of Poland.-

Is the bulk of the Ukraine threatened with invasion? You bet your bottom rubble.

This is a plain act of aggression by bear-like Russia and there is nothing militarily the U.S. or anyone we can do about it.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186537 Mar 13, 2014
Scrutiny,
It is a no-brainer.
But all too often the engineering department feels they need to re-invent the wheel on every assignment.
There's and old saying that goes like this, "Keep it simple, stupid"
They could easily bury a GPS transducer in the tail of every plane, or the belly maybe, or even the nosecone, if there is room.
And having the satellites tabulating those coordinates up until the point of impact. Or soft touchdown, whatever the case may be.
The devise could even disintegrate in a crash and they wouldn't need to listen for a "pinging" sound.
They're going to end up re-maping the ocean floor with sonar looking for that beast.

I think the media should have this front and center. But they won't.
It is too bad the mass media is designed for 5th grade intelligence levels and lower.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186538 Mar 13, 2014
Jacques,
I am as mad as a hornet over this missing airplane.
GPS tracking of airplanes, all of them, should be made mandatory immediately, if not sooner.

Ottawa

#186539 Mar 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am as mad as a hornet over this missing airplane.
GPS tracking of airplanes, all of them, should be made mandatory immediately, if not sooner.
We get it, loose, we ALL of us get it. Change the channel now please.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186540 Mar 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Scrutiny,
It is a no-brainer.
But all too often the engineering department feels they need to re-invent the wheel on every assignment.
There's and old saying that goes like this, "Keep it simple, stupid"
They could easily bury a GPS transducer in the tail of every plane, or the belly maybe, or even the nosecone, if there is room.
And having the satellites tabulating those coordinates up until the point of impact. Or soft touchdown, whatever the case may be.
The devise could even disintegrate in a crash and they wouldn't need to listen for a "pinging" sound.
They're going to end up re-maping the ocean floor with sonar looking for that beast.
I think the media should have this front and center. But they won't.
It is too bad the mass media is designed for 5th grade intelligence levels and lower.
Room shouldn't even be a factor.
There is a GPS device in nearly every piece of electronics out there... if the thing has juice it can be turned on and accessed remotely.

Got a cell phone? You are being tracked.
Got an "I" anything? You are being tracked.

Passengers cell phones I would imagine are shorted out upon a "water landing".(spiraling into the ocean) So, that option is probably a no go.

Their should be some head engineers somewhere getting fired. If it were my company there would be some real unpleasant one sided conversations happening.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186541 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Whew ,I don't agree with most of the above, but you do present a convincing, albeit not a valid case based on history, facts and politics. Unless we meet to discuss it, which I'd love, that's it on that one for me. We could go on for weeks, and we'd both be right & wrong..
For you J.

Enjoy.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186542 Mar 13, 2014
I agree Scrutiny, this is chilling.
It is going to be a defining moment when they finally find and anaylize that black box.
It might take a while, but they will find it.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186543 Mar 13, 2014
Things you will wish you didn't know.

1. Your desk, kitchen sink, cell phone, restaurant menu, grocery cart and ATM...all have more bacteria on them than your toilet bowl.

2. If you smell something, molecules from that object are sticking to the inside of your nose.

3. More than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria can be exchanged in one kiss.

4. The average mattress doubles in weight over 10 years from accumulation of dead skin cells, dust mites and dust mite fecal matter.

5. There are more vacant houses in the US than there are homeless people.

Ottawa

#186544 Mar 13, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
For you J.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fWkfpGCAAuwXX
Enjoy.
I listened. Yes, there could have been "agents provocateurs" shooting at the crowd, but how could they be from a new gov't that had not yet been in power? Also, this "sniper' thing is discussed by the Paet fromthe Estonian gov't and a membmer of the EU. Where are Russia and Ukraine in all of this? Allegations by thrid and fourth parties!

Yes, many Ukrainians are or were fascists, it's well known before, and during WW 2 and even after, Ukrainians sided with Stalin as Serbs with Stalin also and Croats with Hitler. So, what's that got to do with today's situation? Hitler and Stalin are both dead, the third Reich is buried and Communism is but a bad memory except in Cuba (not so much) and North Korea,(a lot). Yes, there are still nostalgics left over, ne-nazis, but hey, the UK and Germany are still peopled with them. That's no reason to invade them.

This Youtube channel from whence you gather your sources, "Storm Clouds Gatheirng" , is highly dubious as a source.I don't want to kill the messenger, but...

Whatever happened in the Ukraine, Russia has no right in law or otherwise to invade Crimea. These people are dangerous,and just wait 'til after the referendum when Putin decides that ethnic Russians in other parts of Ukraine also need protection.

Ottawa

#186545 Mar 13, 2014
Correcting my horrible horrible typos. I am indeed the typo champion of all times :

I listened. Yes, there could have been "agents provocateurs" shooting at the crowd, but how could they be from a new gov't that had not yet been in power? Also, this "sniper' thing is discussed by Mr. Paet from the Estonian gov't and a member of the EU. Where are Russia and Ukraine in all of this? Allegations by third and fourth parties!

Yes, many Ukrainians are or were fascists, it's well known before, and during WW 2 and even after, Ukrainians sided with Stalin as Serbs with Stalin also and Croats with Hitler. So, what's that got to do with today's situation? Hitler and Stalin are both dead, the third Reich is buried and Communism is but a bad memory except in Cuba (not so much) and North Korea,(a lot). Yes, there are still nostalgics left over, neo-nazis, but hey, the UK and Germany are still peopled with them. That's no reason to invade them.

This Youtube channel from whence you gather your sources, "Storm Clouds Gatheirng" , is highly dubious as a source. I don't want to kill the messenger, but...

Whatever happened in the Ukraine, Russia has no right in law or otherwise to invade Crimea. These people are dangerous,and just wait 'til after the referendum when Putin decides that ethnic Russians in other parts of Ukraine also "need protection".

Ottawa

#186546 Mar 13, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Things you will wish you didn't know.
1. Your desk, kitchen sink, cell phone, restaurant menu, grocery cart and ATM...all have more bacteria on them than your toilet bowl.
2. If you smell something, molecules from that object are sticking to the inside of your nose.
3. More than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria can be exchanged in one kiss.
4. The average mattress doubles in weight over 10 years from accumulation of dead skin cells, dust mites and dust mite fecal matter.
5. There are more vacant houses in the US than there are homeless people.
Items 1 to 4 don't bother me at all, All in a day's work building up our resistance. Oh, btw, when I enter a supermarket, wife has taught me to bring a sanitary wipe to use on the handles and m hands. Good idea. But the bacteria in my home, they are mine and we get along quite well.

Item 5 I find extremely disturbing. We have the same thing here. Shame on us.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186547 Mar 13, 2014
A few interesting things you may want to consider about our Govt.

1. The CIA operates black sites. When George Bush admitted this (kind of accidentally) they were shut down and most prisoners were transferred to Guantanimo.

2. The FBI conspires against civil activist. Google "COINTELPRO"

3. Reporter David Bruce uncovered that Operation Mockingbird was pulled off by our very own CIA.

4. The Gulf of Tonkin incident that propelled the US into Vietnam... never happened at all.

5. The FBI poisoned alcohol during prohibition.

6. Texas will soon run out of water. They have been importing it for the last couple of years.(not really connected to the govt. but scary none the less)

7. The IRS is targeting conservatives.

8. The NSA is tapping every form of electronic communication in the US. Thank you Mr. Snowden.

9. MK Ultra happened. Conducted by (you guessed it) our very own CIA. The Unabomber was one of the subjects of the experiment.

10. Heart attack guns exist. No kidding. It was disclosed by the CIA... they fire bullets made of ice that contain shell fish toxins that cause immediate heart attacks. No exit wound... no bullet.

Sleep well America.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186548 Mar 13, 2014
Jacques,
Are you familiar with what happened to Eqyptair Flight 990?
The NTSB findings on the crash of Egyptair 990 in 1999 just about made my eyes pop out!
I did not know about the cause of the crash of Eqyptair Flight 990 until a few moments ago.
I am in shock with what I have read as to the cause of the crash of Eqyptair Flight 990, non-stop from John F.kennedy to Cairo in 1999, according to the NTSB findings.

It's worth a quick read, or longer. Fascinating story of international intrique.
loose

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186549 Mar 13, 2014
Correcting my horrible horrible typos. I am indeed the typo champion of all times :
I listened. Yes, there could have been "agents provocateurs" shooting at the crowd, but how could they be from a new gov't that had not yet been in power? Also, this "sniper' thing is discussed by Mr. Paet from the Estonian gov't and a member of the EU. Where are Russia and Ukraine in all of this? Allegations by third and fourth parties!
Yes, many Ukrainians are or were fascists, it's well known before, and during WW 2 and even after, Ukrainians sided with Stalin as Serbs with Stalin also and Croats with Hitler. So, what's that got to do with today's situation? Hitler and Stalin are both dead, the third Reich is buried and Communism is but a bad memory except in Cuba (not so much) and North Korea,(a lot). Yes, there are still nostalgics left over, neo-nazis, but hey, the UK and Germany are still peopled with them. That's no reason to invade them.
This Youtube channel from whence you gather your sources, "Storm Clouds Gatheirng" , is highly dubious as a source. I don't want to kill the messenger, but...
Whatever happened in the Ukraine, Russia has no right in law or otherwise to invade Crimea. These people are dangerous,and just wait 'til after the referendum when Putin decides that ethnic Russians in other parts of Ukraine also "need protection".
Just wait till other countries like China start using the same excuse to annex territory...

I don't think the Ukrainians are Nazis. But there are undeniable links in their leadership. I don't think for a second that there is a danger of a new nazi power.

I agree that they are dubious... this video seems to check out. None of it is without source, but I did not verify if their sources are on the up and up. Sooo... there is that.:)

"Russia has no right in law or otherwise to invade Crimea."

THIS is where everyone has it wrong. Russia is far from invading Crimea J.

The Russians have a deal there that they may station up to 25,000 troops.(They are still under lease with the base and that is what the agreement allows) The most recent number I have heard is there are 14,000 Russian soldiers present.

Can you be charged for trespassing in your apartment? No.

And until those soldiers start dropping people... Ukraine agreed to this. So, how is this an illegal invasion?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#186550 Mar 13, 2014
Il Duce speaks and blunders:

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith,"

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

I could go on, but i think you should get the gist, he can barely talk w/o his trusty teleprompter.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186551 Mar 13, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,155,458
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr Donald Trump 1
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports