BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186409 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
The mystery of the missing Boeing 777 continues to deepen after four days without a trace of aircraft or its 239 passengers and crew.
The incompetence of Boeing is astounding to even the novice.
Why a state-of-the-art passenger jetliner would be able to have it's transponder disabled from the cockpit, or even at all, defies basic elementary logic.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186410 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
I am going to come here every day and hammer on Boeing until they provide some satisfactory answers for their failures and lack of foresight.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186411 Mar 11, 2014
Jaques,
While mismanagement is not unique to Boeing, it is unfortunately endemic in the aviation industry.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186412 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
I've been reading about pilot lingo and their phoenetic alphabet.

Do you know what "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" stands for?

WTF

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186413 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
Have you ever noticed how red-light districts always seem to spring up around airports.
Why is that, do you think?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186414 Mar 11, 2014
Being vindicated is a reward unto itself

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186415 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Being vindicated is a reward unto itself
Any reason you've chosen me as your victim? What have I done?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186416 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
I appologize for being morbid here, but I think deep down inside Boeing Is hoping the doomed and missing 777 is a result of an act of international terrorism, as this will relieve them of a good deal of responsibilty.
The media is focusing on a couple of bogus passports, where the real outcry should be against a flawed aviation system.
The public has a very short memory and I fear this will soon be forgotten by the people who can effect real change for the better.

Ottawa

#186417 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I appologize for being morbid here, but I think deep down inside Boeing Is hoping the doomed and missing 777 is a result of an act of international terrorism, as this will relieve them of a good deal of responsibilty.
The media is focusing on a couple of bogus passports, where the real outcry should be against a flawed aviation system.
The public has a very short memory and I fear this will soon be forgotten by the people who can effect real change for the better.
Being morbid's the least of it. 6 posts in a row addressed to ME? Why? And, the wonder of it all, yours is a monologue, nothing but. Just prattle on and on, never answering or replying or explaining. Please stop it. Thank you.

Ottawa

#186418 Mar 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not so much they took control, it was more like the republicans got fired and democrats got it by default. Didn't take that long for the electorate to decide that the democrats needed to be fired again though, now did it. It was all that cooperation that was going on with W. The democrats were so friendly and willing to compromise with him. Always saying nice things about him and trying to get along. Take a look at what happened to our deficit after Nancy got the reigns Jacques. Please don't confuse my dislike of the way things were run once the dem's took over with being happy about the way the republicans were running it. Voters like myself is why the democrats got it back in 2006. Check how many years the republicans controlled the house from the 40's up to the 90's Jacques.
Dems controlled it approx 23 to 8 from 1940 to the 90s. And check it out when they did, and except for the catastrophic Dem and later Rep Vietnam war disaster, did pretty well It was pretty much "good times from the end of WW2 to the 1990s save for a recession here and there, But hey, those recessions were later to be hugely dwarfed by GWB and his administration. Bad times except for the filthy rich with the election of GWB and House and Senate Rep majorities.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#186419 Mar 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not so much they took control, it was more like the republicans got fired and democrats got it by default. Didn't take that long for the electorate to decide that the democrats needed to be fired again though, now did it. It was all that cooperation that was going on with W. The democrats were so friendly and willing to compromise with him. Always saying nice things about him and trying to get along. Take a look at what happened to our deficit after Nancy got the reigns Jacques. Please don't confuse my dislike of the way things were run once the dem's took over with being happy about the way the republicans were running it. Voters like myself is why the democrats got it back in 2006. Check how many years the republicans controlled the house from the 40's up to the 90's Jacques.
"Media Criticize Obama's Florida Trip, Ignore Bush Vacation During 2008 Invasion Of Georgia "

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/03/09/m...

http://tinyurl.com/nrq3w76

How's that "liberal media" crap going for you?

I'm still waiting for that official statement from Columbia University that allegedly says the media is "left wing."

Cat got your tongue?

RationalState

#186420 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reason you've chosen me as your victim? What have I done?
You have been polite. Some people cannot take a hint.

RationalState

#186421 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am going to come here every day and hammer on Boeing until they provide some satisfactory answers for their failures and lack of foresight.
Oh my! The top brass at Boeing must be shakin' in their boots!
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#186422 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The mystery of the missing Boeing 777 continues to deepen after four days without a trace of aircraft or its 239 passengers and crew.
The incompetence of Boeing is astounding to even the novice.
Why a state-of-the-art passenger jetliner would be able to have it's transponder disabled from the cockpit, or even at all, defies basic elementary logic.
Its almost as big a mystery as why our stealth drone would not self destruct when control of it was lost, rather then allowing it to be taken over by Iran and safely landed so they could reverse engineer it and sell the technology to China and Russia. It defies basic logic and all common sense that we would ever allow such top secret military technology to fall into the hands of our enemies. One would be tempted to believe it was a deliberate and treasonous act.

Ottawa

#186423 Mar 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Media Criticize Obama's Florida Trip, Ignore Bush Vacation During 2008 Invasion Of Georgia "
I'm still waiting for that official statement from Columbia University that allegedly says the media is "left wing."
Cat got your tongue?
Meoww

RationalState

#186424 Mar 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Its almost as big a mystery as why our stealth drone would not self destruct when control of it was lost, rather then allowing it to be taken over by Iran and safely landed so they could reverse engineer it and sell the technology to China and Russia. It defies basic logic and all common sense that we would ever allow such top secret military technology to fall into the hands of our enemies. One would be tempted to believe it was a deliberate and treasonous act.
Real cool! And all the small children in the compound would have been vaporized.

"There were reportedly 'small knots of children ... on every level.'"

But what the hey, they were Muslim kids.

Ottawa

#186425 Mar 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Complicated technology CAN go wrong, Obskeptic. Maybe the destruct signal was given and it didn't work. Do you have proof that the Iranians sold the drone technology to Russia or China? Do you know that Iranian Moslems, and all of them are, detest the Russians and Chinese as much, maybe more, than they do the Heathen West? Why should they give it to them? Where'd you get that? And, to call the whole drone snafu a treasonous act...don't you think you're again being just a tad hyperbolic?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#186426 Mar 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat got your tongue?
Most of Bush's "vacations" were spent in Crawford at his ranch. Your insinuation is that he didn't do any of "the peoples" work when he was there, right? No security briefings, no phone calls, no consulting with his department heads, just kicked his feet up, jogged or rode his bike, and worked around the ranch. He sure as hell wasn't golfing, we all know that. How many times has our current Golfer in Chief gone back to Chicago to get some work done? Isn't it possible that Bush simply didn't care for the beltway crowd/scene and liked to get away from it to keep some perspective? Iv'e posted the link to the Columbia article already, so if you have any interest, you'll have to look it up yourself. Meanwhile, how about your comment on CBS causing Sheryl Atkisson to resign? All you idiot lib's are linear thinkers and parrots. You have absolutely no intellectual curiosity to listen to anyone that challenges your ideology or thinking. You only desire to listen to those in complete agreement with your made up minds. Sucks to be you Woj!

RationalState

#186427 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Have you ever noticed how red-light districts always seem to spring up around airports.
Why is that, do you think?
I'll take your word for it.

As for why, businessmen traveling frequently tend to stay at hotels near airports.

It ain't rocket science.

RationalState

#186428 Mar 11, 2014
As for airport hotels, I once booked a room at the Westin Hotel near the airport in South San Francisco. Me and my bro toured the Napa Valley. I was at Oregon State for the summer and he was in LA. Next morning I drove back to Corvallis and he later caught his afternoon flight. I told him to help himself to the wet bar. From the magnitude of the added charges, it was evident that helped himself to the best vintages. Didn't bother me at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-23-14 2 min Sublime1 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Right 1,126,745
Amy 10-24 13 min Sublime1 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Jonah1 50,630
Abby 10-24 25 min Sublime1 10
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]