BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225355 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186566 Mar 14, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
A few interesting things you may want to consider about our Govt.
1. The CIA operates black sites. When George Bush admitted this (kind of accidentally) they were shut down and most prisoners were transferred to Guantanimo.
2. The FBI conspires against civil activist. Google "COINTELPRO"
3. Reporter David Bruce uncovered that Operation Mockingbird was pulled off by our very own CIA.
4. The Gulf of Tonkin incident that propelled the US into Vietnam... never happened at all.
5. The FBI poisoned alcohol during prohibition.
6. Texas will soon run out of water. They have been importing it for the last couple of years.(not really connected to the govt. but scary none the less)
7. The IRS is targeting conservatives.
8. The NSA is tapping every form of electronic communication in the US. Thank you Mr. Snowden.
9. MK Ultra happened. Conducted by (you guessed it) our very own CIA. The Unabomber was one of the subjects of the experiment.
10. Heart attack guns exist. No kidding. It was disclosed by the CIA... they fire bullets made of ice that contain shell fish toxins that cause immediate heart attacks. No exit wound... no bullet.
Sleep well America.
I will disagree with you on the IRS is targeting Conservatives issue. They target anyone who is a threat to ....... Obama!!! Sit down and keep your mouth shut and the FBI will leave you alone.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186567 Mar 14, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
That you think Barry is in that intellectual class. That would be an insult to your own intellect Jacques. Barry's smarts have only been established by declaration from his worshipers. Until we see his college transcripts I would declare he is average at best. A beneficiary of affirmative action and a savvy politician, yes, but Einstein smart or Gandhi, not even close.
I never said that. I wanted to show how silly your Obama "girly throwing arm" commentary was and did it with an analogy. Not unlike Rogue aka Slick Willie and various ridiculous monikers, analogies are not your strong suit, now are they? Sorry, I'll try a parable next time, hoping you're quicker than the apostles. Judge Obama as harshly as you want on his tenure, and that's fair game, why not? But on his throwing arm?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#186568 Mar 14, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
A few interesting things you may want to consider about our Govt.
1. The CIA operates black sites. When George Bush admitted this (kind of accidentally) they were shut down and most prisoners were transferred to Guantanimo.
2. The FBI conspires against civil activist. Google "COINTELPRO"
3. Reporter David Bruce uncovered that Operation Mockingbird was pulled off by our very own CIA.
4. The Gulf of Tonkin incident that propelled the US into Vietnam... never happened at all.
5. The FBI poisoned alcohol during prohibition.
6. Texas will soon run out of water. They have been importing it for the last couple of years.(not really connected to the govt. but scary none the less)
7. The IRS is targeting conservatives.
8. The NSA is tapping every form of electronic communication in the US. Thank you Mr. Snowden.
9. MK Ultra happened. Conducted by (you guessed it) our very own CIA. The Unabomber was one of the subjects of the experiment.
10. Heart attack guns exist. No kidding. It was disclosed by the CIA... they fire bullets made of ice that contain shell fish toxins that cause immediate heart attacks. No exit wound... no bullet.
Sleep well America.
Thanks for posting the info.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186569 Mar 14, 2014
Jacques,
I am not looking to see anyone's head on a platter. But there come a time when enough is enough.
They can read my license plate from a hundred miles up, but they lost a modern-day jumbo jet.
This is inexcusable.

Egyptair Flight 990 was lost for hours in 1999 until fisherman found the debris field in the Atlantic Ocean

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186570 Mar 14, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting the info.
Oh wow, a five word sentence and one of the words has SEVEN letters in it. Your teacher should give you a gold star.

Location hidden

#186571 Mar 14, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that. I wanted to show how silly your Obama "girly throwing arm" commentary was and did it with an analogy. Not unlike Rogue aka Slick Willie and various ridiculous monikers, analogies are not your strong suit, now are they? Sorry, I'll try a parable next time, hoping you're quicker than the apostles. Judge Obama as harshly as you want on his tenure, and that's fair game, why not? But on his throwing arm?
Well, just like Hitler, Obama does have the gift of gab. Winston Churchill said once that Hitler was the BRITS best general. And Obama has one thing to his name and it is Obama Care and it looks like that will be as big of a failure as Hitler's war planning!

Location hidden

#186572 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Breaking Foxnews.com News : Québec threatens to invade Louisiana to protect the 20% ethnic French Acadiens (Cajuns) who moved there in 1760.
Yep, and what will Obama do to them? Deport them? There are still 11.7 million illegal aliens in our country and he not eve tried to get ride of them.

Location hidden

#186573 Mar 14, 2014
Jacques,
I am not looking to see anyone's head on a platter. But there come a time when enough is enough.
They can read my license plate from a hundred miles up, but they lost a modern-day jumbo jet.
This is inexcusable.
loose cannon wrote:
Egyptair Flight 990 was lost for hours in 1999 until fisherman found the debris field in the Atlantic Ocean
Several points here, number one is it now looks like they will have to photograph and analyze the area of about six times the size of the United States. I wonder how many B777 sized planes on on the ground just inside ONE United States. Plus, "N-numbers" have not been on top of the wings for fifty odd years now and no satellite can take the picture of the SIDES of any aircraft (nor the back of a car to read it's license plate). Same goes for company markings on the planes, they are seldom put on the top or bottom of the wings these days.
Next, if there is no floating debris, what will the fishermen find?

Ottawa

#186574 Mar 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just like Hitler, Obama does have the gift of gab. Winston Churchill said once that Hitler was the BRITS best general. And Obama has one thing to his name and it is Obama Care and it looks like that will be as big of a failure as Hitler's war planning!
So, you shove Obamacare and Obama in the same bag as Hitler. Bravo. What word comes to mind? Bigot, flaming bigot, treason? Or all of the aforementioned?

Ottawa

#186575 Mar 14, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking Foxnews.com News : Québec threatens to invade Louisiana to protect the 20% ethnic French Acadiens (Cajuns) who moved there in 1760.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and what will Obama do to them? Deport them? There are still 11.7 million illegal aliens in our country and he not eve tried to get ride of them.
Uh?

Ottawa

#186576 Mar 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques,
This is inexcusable.
<quoted text>
Several points here, number one is it now looks like they will have to photograph and analyze the area of about six times the size of the United States. I wonder how many B777 sized planes on on the ground just inside ONE United States. Plus, "N-numbers" have not been on top of the wings for fifty odd years now and no satellite can take the picture of the SIDES of any aircraft (nor the back of a car to read it's license plate). Same goes for company markings on the planes, they are seldom put on the top or bottom of the wings these days.
Next, if there is no floating debris, what will the fishermen find?
Good points.

Location hidden

#186577 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
So, you shove Obamacare and Obama in the same bag as Hitler. Bravo. What word comes to mind? Bigot, flaming bigot, treason? Or all of the aforementioned?
Well, they are both BIG TALKERS but their goals are unattainable. And both were autocrats. Does that bother you? I did not say Obama, and never have, that Obama is treasonous!
Have you ever hear of Germany's "Mouse Tank"?

Panzer VIII Maus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_VIII_Maus

Ottawa

#186578 Mar 14, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they are both BIG TALKERS but their goals are unattainable. And both were autocrats. Does that bother you? I did not say Obama, and never have, that Obama is treasonous!
Panzer VIII Maus
You wrote : " I did not say Obama, and never have, that Obama is treasonous!"

Neither did I. Problems? Re-read.

Ottawa

#186579 Mar 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Panzer VIII Maus
Germany's mouse tank? Uh? Relevance? WTH.

Ottawa

#186580 Mar 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Panzer VIII Maus
Coming back on this one, as you just don't seem to get it.

To quote you : "Well, they are both BIG TALKERS but their goals are unattainable." Both = Hitler and Obama, right?

Come again? You compare Hitler's goals (war, enslavement, murder, pillage, holocaust etc) with, like it or not, a health care plan spearheaded by Obama?(Where's an icon with eyes looking skyward when you need it?)

Oh, Obama attained his goal. Hitler did not.

Location hidden

#186581 Mar 14, 2014
Anyway, my girl friend woke at 11:00 and now she is showered and wants to go ... shopping. See you guys later, gator.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#186582 Mar 14, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
That you think Barry is in that intellectual class. That would be an insult to your own intellect Jacques. Barry's smarts have only been established by declaration from his worshipers. Until we see his college transcripts I would declare he is average at best. A beneficiary of affirmative action and a savvy politician, yes, but Einstein smart or Gandhi, not even close.
Actually, Harvard Law School said that Obama graduated MAGNA CUM LAUDE.(Do you think that that Magna Cum Laude was only a beneficiary of affirmative action?)

As for seeing Obama's transcripts. It turns out that NO president has ever shown his transcript (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not show it), and that includes Bill Clinton, who probably had excellent grades since he was a Rhodes Scholar. Mitt Romney and John McCain did not show their transcripts, nor did Paul Ryan or Sarah Palin. Reagan did not show his transcript or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ. Going way back, neither Woodrow Wilson nor Teddy Roosevelt showed their grades---and since they were both members of Phi Beta Kappa, their reason for not showing their grades was certainly NOT that they had bad grades.

And yet you feel that the first mixed-race president of the USA, who went to Columbia College (Yes, he really did, Columbia has confirmed that he did and that he graduated) and Harvard Law School, and graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE might have had bad grades. I wonder why????

Ottawa

#186583 Mar 14, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Harvard Law School said that Obama graduated MAGNA CUM LAUDE.(Do you think that that Magna Cum Laude was only a beneficiary of affirmative action?)
As for seeing Obama's transcripts. It turns out that NO president has ever shown his transcript (Bush's was leaked by Yale, but BUSH did not show it), and that includes Bill Clinton, who probably had excellent grades since he was a Rhodes Scholar. Mitt Romney and John McCain did not show their transcripts, nor did Paul Ryan or Sarah Palin. Reagan did not show his transcript or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ. Going way back, neither Woodrow Wilson nor Teddy Roosevelt showed their grades---and since they were both members of Phi Beta Kappa, their reason for not showing their grades was certainly NOT that they had bad grades.
And yet you feel that the first mixed-race president of the USA, who went to Columbia College (Yes, he really did, Columbia has confirmed that he did and that he graduated) and Harvard Law School, and graduated from Harvard Law School MAGNA CUM LAUDE might have had bad grades. I wonder why????
And how does one invent "president of the Harvard Law Review"? Flat-earth birthers, gotta love "em.

P.S.: In about 20 years, maybe less, birthers will want proof that Obana was a two-term president.
Cooter Brown

United States

#186584 Mar 14, 2014
I'll vote for anyone that will feed me, house me, insure me, and buy me a drink(or two or three)! Set em up!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186585 Mar 14, 2014
When you look at the great empires of history, they all seem to go through the same stages... the last of which is decadence. Collapse has occurred immediately afterwards 100% of the time.

And there are markers for the start and the finish of this stage.

Your empire has entered the age of decadence when you start paying sports stars absurd wages.

Example... Gaius Apucleius Diocles

A second century Roman Charioteer. He amassed a pile of winnings to the tune of 35 million sesterces. Probably like pesos...right? Hardly, today that is an amount well into the BILLIONS of dollars.

Ok... now this is real weird. The very last thing to happen before the collapse of an empire...

They make celebrities of their chefs.

The Spanish, Roman, and Ottoman Empires ALL collapsed almost immediately after this social phenomenon.

How weird is that?

Doomed to repeat it.
Doomed to repeat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,432,634
last post wins! (Apr '13) 16 min honeymylove 1,701
last post wins! (Dec '10) 18 min honeymylove 2,555
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 103,629
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 9,539
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,070
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr boundary painter 6,752

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance