BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197080 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186458 Mar 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge MORON thinks Faux news was praised?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: "think it is funny how you Libtards poo poo Fox News when they something you do not like and praise it when it does."

Now when is quoting Fox News, "praise"?

Eh Rougetard?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Media Criticize Obama's Florida Trip, Ignore Bush Vacation During 2008 Invasion Of Georgia "
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/03/09/m ...
http://tinyurl.com/nrq3w76
How's that "liberal media" crap going for you?
I'm still waiting for that official statement from Columbia University that allegedly says the media is "left wing."
Cat got your tongue?
<quoted text>
Ah, your link sites ...... The Faux News. I think it is funny how you Libtards poo poo Fox News when they something you do not like and praise it when it does. Either Fox New is unreliable, of it is not?!? Make up yo minds.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186459 Mar 11, 2014
When You're Holding a Hammer (Everything Looks Like a Nail)

Bristol, CT

#186460 Mar 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woman who was found dead in her home a few days ago, eight years after she died, voted in 2010? Very interesting!!!
If you are a Democrat, you can vote for six years after your die. And if you are a Republican, you too can vote for any Democrat for up to six year after you die.
<quoted text>
Well, it was on Fox News about an hour ago. But here is a George Soros approved CBS site;
Voting Records Raise Questions After Mummified Body Found March 11, 2014
PONTIAC (WWJ/AP)- Voting records are raising questions amid an investigation into the discovery of a womanís mummified body in the garage of a foreclosed metro Detroit home.
The body found last Wednesday in Pontiac is that of Pia Farrenkopf ó according to her sister, Paula Logan. Authorities investigating the case havenít released her name, but they have said that the woman apparently died in 2008 at the age of 49.
According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, records show Farrenkopf as voting in the November 2010 gubernatorial election. Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error. Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard says the information must be checked out.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/voting...
And a side comment; how many Pia Farrenkopfs where there in Pontiac, MI? He name does not sound very common.
Oh, there is at least a dozen people with my first and last name in the U.S. but only two people with my last name flew helicopters in Vietnam and one is my father and the other one is me.
"Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error."

But Rougetard won't let that spoil a good fantasy.

Did "she" vote Republican?

Bristol, CT

#186461 Mar 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EfH46DTAkxoXX
When you have the IQ of a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186463 Mar 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woman who was found dead in her home a few days ago, eight years after she died, voted in 2010? Very interesting!!!
If you are a Democrat, you can vote for six years after your die. And if you are a Republican, you too can vote for any Democrat for up to six year after you die.
<quoted text>
Well, it was on Fox News about an hour ago. But here is a George Soros approved CBS site;
PONTIAC (WWJ/AP)- Voting records are raising questions amid an investigation into the discovery of a womanís mummified body in the garage of a foreclosed metro Detroit home.
The body found last Wednesday in Pontiac is that of Pia Farrenkopf ó according to her sister, Paula Logan. Authorities investigating the case havenít released her name, but they have said that the woman apparently died in 2008 at the age of 49.
According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, records show Farrenkopf as voting in the November 2010 gubernatorial election. Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error. Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard says the information must be checked out.
And a side comment; how many Pia Farrenkopfs where there in Pontiac, MI? He name does not sound very common.
Oh, there is at least a dozen people with my first and last name in the U.S. but only two people with my last name flew helicopters in Vietnam and one is my father and the other one is me.
This was part of the report : "Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error. " But you of course, the professional hater, prefer to swallow sight unseen Fox's sensationalist version. The hell with 'administrative error" and where again does it say she voted, if she voted at all in 2010, that she voted democrat?

Sick, Rogue, sick. You revel in those BS and made-up stories you glance at the the supermarket check-out, ogle them when you're waiting in line, what pleasure you derive from that junk. How long's it been since you read a REAL newspaper, a REAL magazine, a REAL book. When did you last listen to REAL music , saw a REAL movie? Never mind, bring on FoxNews, Globe.com , the National Enquirer, Washington Star, WMD.com , Rush Limbaugh and so forth. They cater to your favourite thing : Hate.

Ottawa

#186464 Mar 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EfH46DTAkxoXX
When you're holding a magnifying glass, everything looks like a birther brain.

I thought you were against flag burning and flag desecration, Rogue. What's that Stars and Stripes doing in the background? Isn't that desecration, worse than burning the flag? Are these bums trying to tell us that they are FOR the flag, that they are FOR their country and that their president is neither? As I said in my previous post, you are attracted to trash and mediocrity. They flow in your veins. Yes, it's what you read and watch and listen to, Rogue : Junk. Just plain junk, lowest common denominator. Enjoy.

And no, that ridiculous excuse for a song did not jerk my chain. I just feel bad that there can be so many pathetic losers. Not the singers, they are smart and rich, they know their fan base : You.

Ottawa

#186465 Mar 11, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
Every time I come to this thread I wonder just how Rogue Moron will have embarrassed himself that day.
Near illiteracy?
Innumeracy?
Major misunderstanding of basic scientific principles and methods?
No understanding of geopolitics?
Rambling, unrelated screeds?
Simple stupidity?
Take your pick each and every one is up for grabs on any given day.
All of the above and etc.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186466 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
The aviation industry (FAA) must mandate satellite tracking of every commercial flight into and out of and within the United States.
Obviously those jets can "disappear" from radar by flying at low altitudes.
Why do I have to tell them this?
I bet those jets could fly for hundreds of kilometers at hundreds of miles an hour at one hundred feet or less and be undetected by radar
I bet Rogue could do that on a cloudy day with his eyes closed in moutainous terrain.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186467 Mar 11, 2014
Skimming the treetops at 300 knots without so much as breaking a single twig.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186468 Mar 11, 2014
Now speeding faster than a silver bullet, the daredevil pilot hugs the ground with the skill, the ease, and the confidence reserved for only the few, the proud, the brave.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186469 Mar 11, 2014
Can you hear the doppler effect on that one?
Use your imagination...
JBH

Delta, Canada

#186470 Mar 11, 2014
Considering it is called a country of immigrants, especially having the import of large numbers of immigrants for so many years, only aborigine Indians are called natives.

The scamland is Thailand.
As professors say, Of many that scammers call Native speakers (including Native Indians),so many just would say such words as scammers do,as their native language.
Scammers would call Native Indians and those as natives with underground and back-alley lives in Liverpool, UK, speaking their same foul language they call sh*t word all the time as Native language, and others are not.
While many Native Indians do not go to universities, uneducated people's words are the Naive language to scammers.
While there is only one chief among one tribe of so many aboriginal Indians, even the chief calls that tribe of Native Indians' language not good enough as the native language --because there are so many segments (tribes) of native Indians.
Scammers would identify those who cannot have good grades to go to college that they speak the uneducated language as the Native language, because scammers only meet and get to know those uneducated xxx-rated sex pervasive gypsies among all people (scammers would say they are natives and others because they speak sh*t word)-- That is all scammers get to know, the tiny corner as not the main portion of people as natives.
Scammers who really live in a peasant country, are hermits far from the madding crowds, as they have nothing there but live in their wasteland of making xxx-rated perversion sex, with cheap surgery for sex-change weirdos, are telling how English and the world are like according to their peasant-hermit way from nowhere.
Scammers could not figure out relativity in real terms in relationship to real people environment nor realize the parameters of quantum mechanics, since these things do not use sh*t word nor scammers' words and saying, that scammers call that as no English or native language.
Particle waves and radiation are just like parcels sent across the oceans as scammer hermit -peasant think in their triple-xxx wasteland because People in the back-alleys of Liverpool don't know and speak these words, so scammers say that is not English.
You ain't got no nothing yet, until you hear scammers as non-white people in xx-rated peasant-land say some more that their English, and say they can make acres of cold ice melt simply by blowing their breaths, while their ancestors were the emperors of Nazis because they are all the same as Neo-Nazis against immigrants.
We are the private entities (companies, perhaps in the universe) rejecting x-rated peasant scammers from yonder x-rated scam-land .
Yet, the work force in labor markets cannot have any more hermit -peasant scammers to work here because they are known scammers by scamming too much, with serious illness, being the evil, the bad, the weird the mentally ill , the very ill human wastes on the planet .
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186471 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. If he does have a source, he should give it and it ends there. What's he afraid of?
He's afraid of the fact that the article does not say what he wanted it to say. Typical reading comprehension challenged birfoon.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186472 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge doesn't know if it was a clerical error or if it was a vote for a Republican. Lack of facts will not stop Mr. Diarrhea Mouth.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186473 Mar 12, 2014
Rush Windbag + LSD = Rogue Scholar

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186474 Mar 12, 2014
Over hill, over dale, he will hit the dusty trail
As those caissons go rolling along

Ottawa

#186475 Mar 12, 2014
JBH wrote:
Considering it is called a country of immigrants, especially having the import of large numbers of immigrants for so many years, only aborigine Indians are called natives.
The scamland is Thailand.
As professors say, Of many that scammers call Native speakers (including Native Indians),so many just would say such words as scammers do,as their native language.
Scammers would call Native Indians and those as natives with underground and back-alley lives in Liverpool, UK, speaking their same foul language they call sh*t word all the time as Native language, and others are not.
While many Native Indians do not go to universities, uneducated people's words are the Naive language to scammers.
While there is only one chief among one tribe of so many aboriginal Indians, even the chief calls that tribe of Native Indians' language not good enough as the native language --because there are so many segments (tribes) of native Indians.
Scammers would identify those who cannot have good grades to go to college that they speak the uneducated language as the Native language, because scammers only meet and get to know those uneducated xxx-rated sex pervasive gypsies among all people (scammers would say they are natives and others because they speak sh*t word)-- That is all scammers get to know, the tiny corner as not the main portion of people as natives.
Scammers who really live in a peasant country, are hermits far from the madding crowds, as they have nothing there but live in their wasteland of making xxx-rated perversion sex, with cheap surgery for sex-change weirdos, are telling how English and the world are like according to their peasant-hermit way from nowhere.
Scammers could not figure out relativity in real terms in relationship to real people environment nor realize the parameters of quantum mechanics, since these things do not use sh*t word nor scammers' words and saying, that scammers call that as no English or native language.
Particle waves and radiation are just like parcels sent across the oceans as scammer hermit -peasant think in their triple-xxx wasteland because People in the back-alleys of Liverpool don't know and speak these words, so scammers say that is not English.
You ain't got no nothing yet, until you hear scammers as non-white people in xx-rated peasant-land say some more that their English, and say they can make acres of cold ice melt simply by blowing their breaths, while their ancestors were the emperors of Nazis because they are all the same as Neo-Nazis against immigrants.
We are the private entities (companies, perhaps in the universe) rejecting x-rated peasant scammers from yonder x-rated scam-land .
Yet, the work force in labor markets cannot have any more hermit -peasant scammers to work here because they are known scammers by scamming too much, with serious illness, being the evil, the bad, the weird the mentally ill , the very ill human wastes on the planet .
Er, hmmm,?????????

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186476 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques,
So anyway, I guess Congress has already earmarked $11 billion to start with the upgrading of a GPS tracking of air trafficing system with the goal of improving pilot situational awareness, thereby allowing more gas guzzling airplanes into a tigher airspace wih increased frequency and efficiency. FAA grande mastes envision it costing over $60 bilion when all is said and done.
The spending bill also allows for private and commercial (for-profit) drones to occupy the same airspace as commecial passenger planes in American skies, amogst other provisions.
But many air traffic controlers are feeling disgruntled because they mistakenly believe that GPS will antiquate ground based radar, and this will muscle them right out the door and elbow them right out of a job.
More later,.....
loose
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186477 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, hmmm,?????????
JBH is obviously not taking his medication.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186478 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why does it seem that every MLK Boulevard, Avenue, etc. in every big city is a ...... shooting gallery? Ya know, you can cut your chanced of getting capped in half by avoiding any street with the name "MLK" in it!!!
1 dead after shooting near Bonanza and MLK Boulevard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sGoVT7mrbeIXX
Bonanza doesn't imply a shooting gallery does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Coded Language 1,278,162
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 54,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr contrary opinion 100,673
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 6,443
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 2 hr beastman 2
abby9-3-15 5 hr Kuuipo 9
abby9-2-15 5 hr boundary painter 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages