BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241615 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186547 Mar 13, 2014
A few interesting things you may want to consider about our Govt.

1. The CIA operates black sites. When George Bush admitted this (kind of accidentally) they were shut down and most prisoners were transferred to Guantanimo.

2. The FBI conspires against civil activist. Google "COINTELPRO"

3. Reporter David Bruce uncovered that Operation Mockingbird was pulled off by our very own CIA.

4. The Gulf of Tonkin incident that propelled the US into Vietnam... never happened at all.

5. The FBI poisoned alcohol during prohibition.

6. Texas will soon run out of water. They have been importing it for the last couple of years.(not really connected to the govt. but scary none the less)

7. The IRS is targeting conservatives.

8. The NSA is tapping every form of electronic communication in the US. Thank you Mr. Snowden.

9. MK Ultra happened. Conducted by (you guessed it) our very own CIA. The Unabomber was one of the subjects of the experiment.

10. Heart attack guns exist. No kidding. It was disclosed by the CIA... they fire bullets made of ice that contain shell fish toxins that cause immediate heart attacks. No exit wound... no bullet.

Sleep well America.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186548 Mar 13, 2014
Jacques,
Are you familiar with what happened to Eqyptair Flight 990?
The NTSB findings on the crash of Egyptair 990 in 1999 just about made my eyes pop out!
I did not know about the cause of the crash of Eqyptair Flight 990 until a few moments ago.
I am in shock with what I have read as to the cause of the crash of Eqyptair Flight 990, non-stop from John F.kennedy to Cairo in 1999, according to the NTSB findings.

It's worth a quick read, or longer. Fascinating story of international intrique.
loose

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186549 Mar 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Correcting my horrible horrible typos. I am indeed the typo champion of all times :
I listened. Yes, there could have been "agents provocateurs" shooting at the crowd, but how could they be from a new gov't that had not yet been in power? Also, this "sniper' thing is discussed by Mr. Paet from the Estonian gov't and a member of the EU. Where are Russia and Ukraine in all of this? Allegations by third and fourth parties!
Yes, many Ukrainians are or were fascists, it's well known before, and during WW 2 and even after, Ukrainians sided with Stalin as Serbs with Stalin also and Croats with Hitler. So, what's that got to do with today's situation? Hitler and Stalin are both dead, the third Reich is buried and Communism is but a bad memory except in Cuba (not so much) and North Korea,(a lot). Yes, there are still nostalgics left over, neo-nazis, but hey, the UK and Germany are still peopled with them. That's no reason to invade them.
This Youtube channel from whence you gather your sources, "Storm Clouds Gatheirng" , is highly dubious as a source. I don't want to kill the messenger, but...
Whatever happened in the Ukraine, Russia has no right in law or otherwise to invade Crimea. These people are dangerous,and just wait 'til after the referendum when Putin decides that ethnic Russians in other parts of Ukraine also "need protection".
Just wait till other countries like China start using the same excuse to annex territory...

I don't think the Ukrainians are Nazis. But there are undeniable links in their leadership. I don't think for a second that there is a danger of a new nazi power.

I agree that they are dubious... this video seems to check out. None of it is without source, but I did not verify if their sources are on the up and up. Sooo... there is that.:)

"Russia has no right in law or otherwise to invade Crimea."

THIS is where everyone has it wrong. Russia is far from invading Crimea J.

The Russians have a deal there that they may station up to 25,000 troops.(They are still under lease with the base and that is what the agreement allows) The most recent number I have heard is there are 14,000 Russian soldiers present.

Can you be charged for trespassing in your apartment? No.

And until those soldiers start dropping people... Ukraine agreed to this. So, how is this an illegal invasion?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#186550 Mar 13, 2014
Il Duce speaks and blunders:

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith,"

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

I could go on, but i think you should get the gist, he can barely talk w/o his trusty teleprompter.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186551 Mar 13, 2014

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186552 Mar 14, 2014
Wanna hear some wild stuff?

I love this guy.... BLOG THAT!!!

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#186553 Mar 14, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Radio Free Europe
Radio LIBERTY

Explainer: The Budapest Memorandum And Its Relevance To Crimea

http://www.rferl.org/content/ukraine-explaine...

A Choice Between Nazism And Russia In Crimea?
http://www.rferl.org/content/a-choice-between...

by: Eugenio from: Vienna
March 13, 2014 17:49

And also, Bill, they want to speak their native language - Russian - in their native country. And certainly, they have NEVER had any reason to be interested in being a part of what is a foreign country to them - Ukraine. At any rate, Obama and Merkel can do nothing to prevent the Crimean people from choosing their destiny - becoming a part of Russia again.

~-~
Fascinating stuff Do you have an opinion on it or just a glue gun?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186554 Mar 14, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
How effing convenient...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XtcucHPkFkgXX
Did Rupert Murdoch buy out MSNBC?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186555 Mar 14, 2014
Portugal threatens to invade Fall River, MA, to protect the 44% ethnic Portuguese. Citing Putin and Hitler as precedent.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186556 Mar 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating stuff Do you have an opinion on it or just a glue gun?
BirfoonLady:

And also, Bill, they want to speak their native language - Russian - in their native country. And certainly, they have NEVER had any reason to be interested in being a part of what is a foreign country to them - Ukraine. At any rate, Obama and Merkel can do nothing to prevent the Crimean people from choosing their destiny - becoming a part of Russia again.
----------

BL seems unaware that Crimea voted in favor of being part of independent Ukraine and Russia agreed to respect Ukraine's territorial integrity.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186557 Mar 14, 2014
Hhhhhh, it is mid-March, in northern Florida, and there is frost on my car. Something does not compute.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#186558 Mar 14, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance?
See Gandhi throw a baseball? Total chick
See Einstein throw a baseball? Total chick
See Stephen Hawking throw a baseball? Total chick
Are you beginning to "get it" now?
That you think Barry is in that intellectual class. That would be an insult to your own intellect Jacques. Barry's smarts have only been established by declaration from his worshipers. Until we see his college transcripts I would declare he is average at best. A beneficiary of affirmative action and a savvy politician, yes, but Einstein smart or Gandhi, not even close.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186559 Mar 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
Portugal threatens to invade Fall River, MA, to protect the 44% ethnic Portuguese. Citing Putin and Hitler as precedent.
Who's going to stop them? Obama?!?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186560 Mar 14, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Things you will wish you didn't know.
1. Your desk, kitchen sink, cell phone, restaurant menu, grocery cart and ATM...all have more bacteria on them than your toilet bowl.
2. If you smell something, molecules from that object are sticking to the inside of your nose.
3. More than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria can be exchanged in one kiss.
4. The average mattress doubles in weight over 10 years from accumulation of dead skin cells, dust mites and dust mite fecal matter.
5. There are more vacant houses in the US than there are homeless people.
You do know LIFE is sexually transmitted, don't you?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186561 Mar 14, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
For you J.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fWkfpGCAAuwXX
Enjoy.
Yep, and it was a giant UFO that captured that Malaysian airliner to took it to the planet Zircon too!

Ottawa

#186562 Mar 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
Breaking Foxnews.com News : Québec threatens to invade Louisiana to protect the 20% ethnic French Acadiens (Cajuns) who moved there in 1760.
Learn to Read

United States

#186563 Mar 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>BirfoonLady:

----------

BL seems unaware that Crimea voted in favor of being part of independent Ukraine and Russia agreed to respect Ukraine's territorial integrity.
I want sure if she had even read her links much less what she thought of their "content" ... But being the FauxCon she is I'm sure she'll respond with excerpts from one of Bush's numerous chats about spreading the seeds of democracy .... Because we all know that Tru democracy means let the people vote as many times as it takes to get the result you want
Learn to Read

United States

#186564 Mar 14, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>I want sure if she had even read her links much less what she thought of their "content" ... But being the FauxCon she is I'm sure she'll respond with excerpts from one of Bush's numerous chats about spreading the seeds of democracy .... Because we all know that Tru democracy means let the people vote as many times as it takes to get the result you want
Cor - "I wasn't sure ... "

Too early for typing on this little keypad

Ottawa

#186565 Mar 14, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's going to stop them? Obama?!?
So, appears you switch from Rogue to Slick Willie whenever you decide to ratchet up your lunatic ravings.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#186566 Mar 14, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
A few interesting things you may want to consider about our Govt.
1. The CIA operates black sites. When George Bush admitted this (kind of accidentally) they were shut down and most prisoners were transferred to Guantanimo.
2. The FBI conspires against civil activist. Google "COINTELPRO"
3. Reporter David Bruce uncovered that Operation Mockingbird was pulled off by our very own CIA.
4. The Gulf of Tonkin incident that propelled the US into Vietnam... never happened at all.
5. The FBI poisoned alcohol during prohibition.
6. Texas will soon run out of water. They have been importing it for the last couple of years.(not really connected to the govt. but scary none the less)
7. The IRS is targeting conservatives.
8. The NSA is tapping every form of electronic communication in the US. Thank you Mr. Snowden.
9. MK Ultra happened. Conducted by (you guessed it) our very own CIA. The Unabomber was one of the subjects of the experiment.
10. Heart attack guns exist. No kidding. It was disclosed by the CIA... they fire bullets made of ice that contain shell fish toxins that cause immediate heart attacks. No exit wound... no bullet.
Sleep well America.
I will disagree with you on the IRS is targeting Conservatives issue. They target anyone who is a threat to ....... Obama!!! Sit down and keep your mouth shut and the FBI will leave you alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,548,924
bring back vocational schools!! 49 min Sherm Potter 54
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10,844
Back Foor Trump Tax Cuts for Rich Again 2 hr Reeba Sinatra 1
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 3 hr Angry Citizen 9
Dissolving Illinois 3 hr Angry Citizen 7
Oui Vey 3 hr Die Madigan Die 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages