BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219898 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186474 Mar 12, 2014
Over hill, over dale, he will hit the dusty trail
As those caissons go rolling along

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186475 Mar 12, 2014
JBH wrote:
Considering it is called a country of immigrants, especially having the import of large numbers of immigrants for so many years, only aborigine Indians are called natives.
The scamland is Thailand.
As professors say, Of many that scammers call Native speakers (including Native Indians),so many just would say such words as scammers do,as their native language.
Scammers would call Native Indians and those as natives with underground and back-alley lives in Liverpool, UK, speaking their same foul language they call sh*t word all the time as Native language, and others are not.
While many Native Indians do not go to universities, uneducated people's words are the Naive language to scammers.
While there is only one chief among one tribe of so many aboriginal Indians, even the chief calls that tribe of Native Indians' language not good enough as the native language --because there are so many segments (tribes) of native Indians.
Scammers would identify those who cannot have good grades to go to college that they speak the uneducated language as the Native language, because scammers only meet and get to know those uneducated xxx-rated sex pervasive gypsies among all people (scammers would say they are natives and others because they speak sh*t word)-- That is all scammers get to know, the tiny corner as not the main portion of people as natives.
Scammers who really live in a peasant country, are hermits far from the madding crowds, as they have nothing there but live in their wasteland of making xxx-rated perversion sex, with cheap surgery for sex-change weirdos, are telling how English and the world are like according to their peasant-hermit way from nowhere.
Scammers could not figure out relativity in real terms in relationship to real people environment nor realize the parameters of quantum mechanics, since these things do not use sh*t word nor scammers' words and saying, that scammers call that as no English or native language.
Particle waves and radiation are just like parcels sent across the oceans as scammer hermit -peasant think in their triple-xxx wasteland because People in the back-alleys of Liverpool don't know and speak these words, so scammers say that is not English.
You ain't got no nothing yet, until you hear scammers as non-white people in xx-rated peasant-land say some more that their English, and say they can make acres of cold ice melt simply by blowing their breaths, while their ancestors were the emperors of Nazis because they are all the same as Neo-Nazis against immigrants.
We are the private entities (companies, perhaps in the universe) rejecting x-rated peasant scammers from yonder x-rated scam-land .
Yet, the work force in labor markets cannot have any more hermit -peasant scammers to work here because they are known scammers by scamming too much, with serious illness, being the evil, the bad, the weird the mentally ill , the very ill human wastes on the planet .
Er, hmmm,?????????

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186476 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques,
So anyway, I guess Congress has already earmarked $11 billion to start with the upgrading of a GPS tracking of air trafficing system with the goal of improving pilot situational awareness, thereby allowing more gas guzzling airplanes into a tigher airspace wih increased frequency and efficiency. FAA grande mastes envision it costing over $60 bilion when all is said and done.
The spending bill also allows for private and commercial (for-profit) drones to occupy the same airspace as commecial passenger planes in American skies, amogst other provisions.
But many air traffic controlers are feeling disgruntled because they mistakenly believe that GPS will antiquate ground based radar, and this will muscle them right out the door and elbow them right out of a job.
More later,.....
loose
wojar

Bristol, CT

#186477 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, hmmm,?????????
JBH is obviously not taking his medication.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186478 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why does it seem that every MLK Boulevard, Avenue, etc. in every big city is a ...... shooting gallery? Ya know, you can cut your chanced of getting capped in half by avoiding any street with the name "MLK" in it!!!
1 dead after shooting near Bonanza and MLK Boulevard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sGoVT7mrbeIXX
Bonanza doesn't imply a shooting gallery does it?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186479 Mar 12, 2014
"...And when you make references to The Dick Van Dyke Show they think it’ s “a lesbian joke or something”
Jay Leno

Location hidden

#186480 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woman who was found dead in her home a few days ago, eight years after she died, voted in 2010? Very interesting!!!
If you are a Democrat, you can vote for six years after your die. And if you are a Republican, you too can vote for any Democrat for up to six year after you die.
<quoted text>
Well, it was on Fox News about an hour ago. But here is a George Soros approved CBS site;
Voting Records Raise Questions After Mummified Body Found March 11, 2014
PONTIAC (WWJ/AP)- Voting records are raising questions amid an investigation into the discovery of a woman’s mummified body in the garage of a foreclosed metro Detroit home.
The body found last Wednesday in Pontiac is that of Pia Farrenkopf — according to her sister, Paula Logan. Authorities investigating the case haven’t released her name, but they have said that the woman apparently died in 2008 at the age of 49.
According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, records show Farrenkopf as voting in the November 2010 gubernatorial election. Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error. Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard says the information must be checked out.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/voting ...
And a side comment; how many Pia Farrenkopfs where there in Pontiac, MI? He name does not sound very common.
Oh, there is at least a dozen people with my first and last name in the U.S. but only two people with my last name flew helicopters in Vietnam and one is my father and the other one is me.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error."
But Rougetard won't let that spoil a good fantasy.
Did "she" vote Republican?
Yes, and did did know one of you Libtards would have to respond but ask yourself, how many people named "Pia Farrenkopf" live in her town? It is not like she is a Shirley Jones or a Patty Smith, is she.
And you obviously did not read my "side comment", did you? And I thought I was the one with A.D.D.!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186481 Mar 12, 2014
Boeing has declined to comment except for a brief statement saying they are monitoring the unprecedented situation of the mysterious vanishing of a state-of-the-art, flagship of the future, 777 with 329 souls on board.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186482 Mar 12, 2014
You may think I am dyslexic. but I am not.
That is 239 souls on board, not 329. Pardon my mistake.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186484 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques,
If you by chance are flying coach today, I hope they lose your luggage.
dem

Chicago, IL

#186485 Mar 12, 2014
Is Obama an American?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186486 Mar 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt that.

This has got Illuminati written all over it.

The black pope may have raised her temporarily to help support left handed reptilian gay Obama pushing us to one world religoverment.

The signs are all there... it is right inside the bible.(Haven't read it myself, but there is a website that assures me it is.)

But don't give up hope yet brothers and sisters... The creator of ALL (who exist outside space and time) wants to love you. Feel better?

Take heart, YOU may be redeemed!... at the small price of complete surrender of your cognitive abilities. Oh, and you have to believe some things that never happened... and complete a few basic magic rites... but THEN!!!

There is a chance you will be whisked away from all this reality to live in meta-physical utopia! Where you will live FOREVER and EVER!

With great stuff to do like praise God, worship god, love god, ponder god's greatness... pretty sure they said something about punch and pie in Revelation. It's gonna be epic!

Ok... now that you have heard the news... all you need do is wait. And try not to feel human emotion like pride, envy and god forbid.... lust. Better to just stay in the house.

(Offer void upon conviction of thought crime, not available in all countries or languages. Limited availability during rapture may result in extended wait. Homosexuals need not apply.)

Side effects include a undeserved sense of moral superiority, making foolish statements about things no one could possibly know, general ostracization from intelligent conversation regarding the origins of the natural world.

Ask your local witch doctor if god is right for you.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186487 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques,
I know the airlines try to maximize profits by cutting back on ammenities wherever they can and by charging extra for peanuts and other in flight hors d'oeuvres, but do they still provide sick bags behind every seat for those passengers who may experience nausea or an occasional upset tummy cause by turbulence?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#186488 Mar 12, 2014
You heard me... punch and pie!

Location hidden

#186490 Mar 12, 2014
Naw, dose Dems ain't worried ...... much!!!!

Fla. House race could be warning for Democrats
Associated Press By MICHAEL J. MISHAK and TAMARA LUSH

CLEARWATER BEACH, Fla.(AP)— After months of railing against President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, Republicans scored a key victory in a hard-fought congressional race that had been closely watched as a bellwether of midterm elections in November.

http://news.yahoo.com/fla-house-race-could-wa...

Location hidden

#186491 Mar 12, 2014
Alex Sink ran for governor here four years ago and not only came with 1% of beating Rick Scott, she took this district. She had name recognition and over twice as much money that Jolly did.
Joly had never run for any political office before but Alex Sink is a carrier politician.

Location hidden

#186492 Mar 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know as voting is done by SECRETE BALLOT. Do you know what that means? If you don't, why don't you ask her how she voted!

Ottawa

#186493 Mar 12, 2014
dem wrote:
Is Obama an American?
Yes, but unfortunately for the United States, so are you and your birther ilk. Undeportable.

Ottawa

#186494 Mar 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Woman who was found dead in her home a few days ago, eight years after she died, voted in 2010? Very interesting!!!
If you are a Democrat, you can vote for six years after your die. And if you are a Republican, you too can vote for any Democrat for up to six year after you die.
<quoted text>
Well, it was on Fox News about an hour ago. But here is a George Soros approved CBS site;
Voting Records Raise Questions After Mummified Body Found March 11, 2014
PONTIAC (WWJ/AP)- Voting records are raising questions amid an investigation into the discovery of a woman’s mummified body in the garage of a foreclosed metro Detroit home.
The body found last Wednesday in Pontiac is that of Pia Farrenkopf — according to her sister, Paula Logan. Authorities investigating the case haven’t released her name, but they have said that the woman apparently died in 2008 at the age of 49.
According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, records show Farrenkopf as voting in the November 2010 gubernatorial election. Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error. Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard says the information must be checked out.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/03/11/voting ...
And a side comment; how many Pia Farrenkopfs where there in Pontiac, MI? He name does not sound very common.
Oh, there is at least a dozen people with my first and last name in the U.S. but only two people with my last name flew helicopters in Vietnam and one is my father and the other one is me.
<quoted text>
Yes, and did did know one of you Libtards would have to respond but ask yourself, how many people named "Pia Farrenkopf" live in her town? It is not like she is a Shirley Jones or a Patty Smith, is she.
And you obviously did not read my "side comment", did you? And I thought I was the one with A.D.D.!
And do you not know that no decent self-respectable medium even mentions meaningless miscellaneous crap like that? But FoxNews.com ,, I repeat, knows its audience and caters to it with garbage like that poor dead voting skeleton, knowing full well that Fox hangers-on and hungry-for-anti-democrat "FLAMING BIGOTS" (rogue tm reg'd) like you will pounce on it and inevitably cry out that her corpse voted Democrat. And you also can't help, it's spontaneous, it comes right out, your xenophobia. MRS. PIAFARRENKOPG? What? What kind of American name is that? How could she be living in that neighbourhood and not be called Mrs.. John Doe or Mrs. Joe Smith? Your manner of identifying ethnic origins reminds one very much of the 'final solution", Rogue.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186495 Mar 12, 2014
Jacques,
Look! Up into the sky!
It's a bird, It's a plane.
It is a plane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,406,510
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,857
Mario Romero 2 hr Searching 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 103,176
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 2,286
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 60,675
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr Jimbo 41

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages