BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,991
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186403 Mar 11, 2014
To clarify #3

20 or 30 idiots who don't know what they are doing are just as likely to die as 2-5 idiots who don't know what they are doing.

Numbers matter not vs. mother nature.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186404 Mar 11, 2014
This..... https://www.google.com/search...

is Apophis.

As you can see it is about 350 meters long. It is big and fast. I have done calculations for it. As well as many other asteroid junkies.

This thing is going to rip past us in April 2029.

It won't hit us. But it will come so close that it will go between us and the moon. If that isn't enough...it is going to come so close that it is going to fly between Earth and our satellites.

Then it is coming back in 2036. Impact not likely but not all variables are known yet.

The fact that we are bombarded with religious quarrel rather than working on how to defend our planet is unforgivable. We have 15 years to prepare to do something amazing. Something that could really help us save our world in the near future.

I want to shoot this thing... not to destroy it. But to drill it and move it as we wish. Tricky...but we can do it with relative ease.

Why is nobody talking about actual threats to the Earth? Who gives a shit what you think of Obama when we go the way of the dinosaurs in 50 or 60 years?

Serious prioritizing needs to be done and you superstitious busybodies problems are sitting real close to the bottom of the ladder.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186405 Mar 11, 2014
BTW... if Apophis somehow does smack us in 2036...

It is named after a very old Egyptian Goddess known as "The Destroyer"

So, I guess the forgotten Egyptians were right.

Does that motivate you more?
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#186406 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Democrats have led the House 4 of the last 14 years. Or is it 2? Just checked, Dems have held majority in the house 4 of the last 19 years, repubs 15 of those years. Same for the senate almost. Took control of congress you say?
It was not so much they took control, it was more like the republicans got fired and democrats got it by default. Didn't take that long for the electorate to decide that the democrats needed to be fired again though, now did it. It was all that cooperation that was going on with W. The democrats were so friendly and willing to compromise with him. Always saying nice things about him and trying to get along. Take a look at what happened to our deficit after Nancy got the reigns Jacques. Please don't confuse my dislike of the way things were run once the dem's took over with being happy about the way the republicans were running it. Voters like myself is why the democrats got it back in 2006. Check how many years the republicans controlled the house from the 40's up to the 90's Jacques.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186407 Mar 11, 2014
I'll check it out later, gotta go. In the meantime, am surprised you had no reaction to the 2012 and 2016 Republican candidate zeros. I was expecting a spirited defence of the 8 buffoons for 2008 and the upcoming 3 or 4 zeros for 2016. Never mind politics, can you seriously compare Repub candidates' IQ.s to Democrat candidates' IQs? Seriously. Compare them, one by one, including the God-anointed ones.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186408 Mar 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not so much they took control, it was more like the republicans got fired and democrats got it by default. Didn't take that long for the electorate to decide that the democrats needed to be fired again though, now did it. It was all that cooperation that was going on with W. The democrats were so friendly and willing to compromise with him. Always saying nice things about him and trying to get along. Take a look at what happened to our deficit after Nancy got the reigns Jacques. Please don't confuse my dislike of the way things were run once the dem's took over with being happy about the way the republicans were running it. Voters like myself is why the democrats got it back in 2006. Check how many years the republicans controlled the house from the 40's up to the 90's Jacques.
What is the matter with you? Nancy got the reins for all of two years. By that time, GWB had run two unfunded unjustified wars at huge cost in lives and money, and 5 straight deficits. Then the recession hit - the defaults - and you blame Pelosi? I'm not crazy about her either, I think she is limited in many ways, ;but blame her for GWB's fiasco, disaster, apocalypse? C'mon.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186409 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
The mystery of the missing Boeing 777 continues to deepen after four days without a trace of aircraft or its 239 passengers and crew.
The incompetence of Boeing is astounding to even the novice.
Why a state-of-the-art passenger jetliner would be able to have it's transponder disabled from the cockpit, or even at all, defies basic elementary logic.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186410 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
I am going to come here every day and hammer on Boeing until they provide some satisfactory answers for their failures and lack of foresight.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186411 Mar 11, 2014
Jaques,
While mismanagement is not unique to Boeing, it is unfortunately endemic in the aviation industry.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186412 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
I've been reading about pilot lingo and their phoenetic alphabet.

Do you know what "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" stands for?

WTF

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186413 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
Have you ever noticed how red-light districts always seem to spring up around airports.
Why is that, do you think?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186414 Mar 11, 2014
Being vindicated is a reward unto itself

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186415 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Being vindicated is a reward unto itself
Any reason you've chosen me as your victim? What have I done?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186416 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques,
I appologize for being morbid here, but I think deep down inside Boeing Is hoping the doomed and missing 777 is a result of an act of international terrorism, as this will relieve them of a good deal of responsibilty.
The media is focusing on a couple of bogus passports, where the real outcry should be against a flawed aviation system.
The public has a very short memory and I fear this will soon be forgotten by the people who can effect real change for the better.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186417 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I appologize for being morbid here, but I think deep down inside Boeing Is hoping the doomed and missing 777 is a result of an act of international terrorism, as this will relieve them of a good deal of responsibilty.
The media is focusing on a couple of bogus passports, where the real outcry should be against a flawed aviation system.
The public has a very short memory and I fear this will soon be forgotten by the people who can effect real change for the better.
Being morbid's the least of it. 6 posts in a row addressed to ME? Why? And, the wonder of it all, yours is a monologue, nothing but. Just prattle on and on, never answering or replying or explaining. Please stop it. Thank you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186418 Mar 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not so much they took control, it was more like the republicans got fired and democrats got it by default. Didn't take that long for the electorate to decide that the democrats needed to be fired again though, now did it. It was all that cooperation that was going on with W. The democrats were so friendly and willing to compromise with him. Always saying nice things about him and trying to get along. Take a look at what happened to our deficit after Nancy got the reigns Jacques. Please don't confuse my dislike of the way things were run once the dem's took over with being happy about the way the republicans were running it. Voters like myself is why the democrats got it back in 2006. Check how many years the republicans controlled the house from the 40's up to the 90's Jacques.
Dems controlled it approx 23 to 8 from 1940 to the 90s. And check it out when they did, and except for the catastrophic Dem and later Rep Vietnam war disaster, did pretty well It was pretty much "good times from the end of WW2 to the 1990s save for a recession here and there, But hey, those recessions were later to be hugely dwarfed by GWB and his administration. Bad times except for the filthy rich with the election of GWB and House and Senate Rep majorities.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186419 Mar 11, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not so much they took control, it was more like the republicans got fired and democrats got it by default. Didn't take that long for the electorate to decide that the democrats needed to be fired again though, now did it. It was all that cooperation that was going on with W. The democrats were so friendly and willing to compromise with him. Always saying nice things about him and trying to get along. Take a look at what happened to our deficit after Nancy got the reigns Jacques. Please don't confuse my dislike of the way things were run once the dem's took over with being happy about the way the republicans were running it. Voters like myself is why the democrats got it back in 2006. Check how many years the republicans controlled the house from the 40's up to the 90's Jacques.
"Media Criticize Obama's Florida Trip, Ignore Bush Vacation During 2008 Invasion Of Georgia "

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/03/09/m...

http://tinyurl.com/nrq3w76

How's that "liberal media" crap going for you?

I'm still waiting for that official statement from Columbia University that allegedly says the media is "left wing."

Cat got your tongue?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186420 Mar 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reason you've chosen me as your victim? What have I done?
You have been polite. Some people cannot take a hint.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186421 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am going to come here every day and hammer on Boeing until they provide some satisfactory answers for their failures and lack of foresight.
Oh my! The top brass at Boeing must be shakin' in their boots!
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#186422 Mar 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The mystery of the missing Boeing 777 continues to deepen after four days without a trace of aircraft or its 239 passengers and crew.
The incompetence of Boeing is astounding to even the novice.
Why a state-of-the-art passenger jetliner would be able to have it's transponder disabled from the cockpit, or even at all, defies basic elementary logic.
Its almost as big a mystery as why our stealth drone would not self destruct when control of it was lost, rather then allowing it to be taken over by Iran and safely landed so they could reverse engineer it and sell the technology to China and Russia. It defies basic logic and all common sense that we would ever allow such top secret military technology to fall into the hands of our enemies. One would be tempted to believe it was a deliberate and treasonous act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Patrick n Angela 1,217,474
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min scirocco 69,617
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 1 hr News Junkie 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Scientist 52,722
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 5 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Red_Forman 856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Red_Forman 5,888
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]