BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217035 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186315 Mar 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My post clearly showed why GWB is 100% responsible for the Afghanistan and Iraq war fiascos, the housing meltdown, the 1929 depression-like recession, and soured world relations.All happened under his watch. Had you bothered to read beyond the first 2 lines of my post (I know, I know, attention deficit and all that, you became bleary-eyed like when you submit links you could not read) you would not have written the above far-right GWB-adoring post.
U.S. is out of Iraq,albeit late,but hey you don't withdraw on that scale overnight (though trainees are still there, they should get the hell out, they are training terrorists who'll gladly turn their weapons against their U.S. trainers when they attempt to withdraw as a thank-you gesture). Will be out of Afghnistan soon, and I agree, should've gotten out before and leave crooked Karzai to the Taliban. As to Gitmo,you just don't get it, now do you? Hope this is the 10th and last time I have to inform you that Obama WANTS to close Gitmo, but U.S. House Speaker John Boehner and his Republican sycophants just don't agree, hence Gitmo, that ridiculous GWB creation on foreign soil, is still open for business.
Sure is a good thing that Congress has nothing to do with it Jacques, because even with 9/11 taking place, things did not really go south until that brilliant women Nancy Pelosi and the smartest political party on the planet, the democrats, took control of congress and the budgeting process. Democrats are never responsible for anything that goes wrong, and with folks like yourself believing it and cheerleading for them, too many agree and follow the lead.The narrative is always republicans=hate, democrats =love.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186316 Mar 10, 2014
Hhhhh, Skydiver vs. Cessna 170!!! Other than soiling their underwear, they are both okay.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/09/skyd...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186318 Mar 10, 2014
Jacques,
This is proof positive to me that they cannot and do not track those airplanes with any semblence of accuracy as they criss-cross the world's seas and oceans.
They still do not know where that plane is. What bunch of al-time losers.

Location hidden

#186319 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Excuses for what Obama failed to do? I drew up a list yesterday, list of "I didn't like what he did" was as long as list of " I liked what he did". Read, illiterate, read.
the GWB bush disasters - the 2 catastrophic wars , the economy, all under his watch .
Obama savved 18 of 200 people who had overvalued houses way above the mtge value and who could no longer make payments? I think that's pretty damn good. Any other lawyer would've saved zilch. As to GWB in private life, tell us about his baseball ownership and oil company successes. Thank you, daddy, thank you Saudis.
You think a less than 10% success rate is good? Did Obama graduate from Harvard with a 8% grade point average?!?
And you still are clueless to as to why the housing bubble happened!!! It is because of people, like Obama represented, should never have been given home loans to begin with. And these laws where passed under Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.
Yes,, Liberals mean well but way to often their projects end in disasters. Hey, I know. let's make minimum wage $100 per hour then everyone will have enough money!!!

Location hidden

#186320 Mar 10, 2014
I mean, if raising the minimum wage to $10.10 per hour is good, then raising it to $50 per hour will be even better and to $100 per hour would be great! The problem is, you can not regulated your way to prosperity.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186321 Mar 10, 2014
Jacques,
Still no answers on where that plane is.
That is Boeing's airplane and it is inexcusable to not know where passenger jets are all times in this technological day and age.
Inexcusable.,

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186322 Mar 10, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is a good thing that Congress has nothing to do with it Jacques, because even with 9/11 taking place, things did not really go south until that brilliant women Nancy Pelosi and the smartest political party on the planet, the democrats, took control of congress and the budgeting process. Democrats are never responsible for anything that goes wrong, and with folks like yourself believing it and cheerleading for them, too many agree and follow the lead.The narrative is always republicans=hate, democrats =love.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Democrats have led the House 4 of the last 14 years. Or is it 2? Just checked, Dems have held majority in the house 4 of the last 19 years, repubs 15 of those years. Same for the senate almost. Took control of congress you say?

Ottawa

#186323 Mar 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think a less than 10% success rate is good? Did Obama graduate from Harvard with a 8% grade point average?!?
And you still are clueless to as to why the housing bubble happened!!! It is because of people, like Obama represented, should never have been given home loans to begin with. And these laws where passed under Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.
Yes,, Liberals mean well but way to often their projects end in disasters. Hey, I know. let's make minimum wage $100 per hour then everyone will have enough money!!!
You still didn't get that Carter initiated this programme in 1978 and it WENT WELL for 30 yeas until GWB was put in charge. Do I have to repeat the parable on the installation of traffic lights where an accident occurs and maker and installer of lights takes the blame? You regularly keep coming back with that crap,thinking I don't remember it's been debunked.

Ottawa

#186324 Mar 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
10% is better than 0%, which is what it probably was before Obama stepped in. I asked you yesterday to prove that the gov't threatened banks with lawsuits if they didn't approve loans to people who did not qualify. Put up please. You can't? Okay. Do come back with the same insanity in a month or so, like nothing happened.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186325 Mar 10, 2014
Jacques,
The public is decieved every day by the aviation industry.
What they have done is criminal neglect.

Location hidden

#186326 Mar 10, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Still no answers on where that plane is.
That is Boeing's airplane and it is inexcusable to not know where passenger jets are all times in this technological day and age.
Inexcusable.,
You ignorance is showing again! Oh, I forgot< Liberals are experts on all fields!

Location hidden

#186327 Mar 10, 2014
There is a very big difference between a Classic Liberal and a Social Liberal (Progressive). Classic Liberals are truly open minded people who can weigh all sides of any issue and make an informed opinion whereas Social Liberals are flaming bigots.

Location hidden

#186328 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
You still didn't get that Carter initiated this programme in 1978 and it WENT WELL for 30 yeas until GWB was put in charge. Do I have to repeat the parable on the installation of traffic lights where an accident occurs and maker and installer of lights takes the blame? You regularly keep coming back with that crap,thinking I don't remember it's been debunked.
Ah, but the Liberals in Congress yelled "RACISM" every-time the Conservatives tried to close the loopholes. Just like in the George Zimmerman case. You Progressives assumed GZ was a racist simply because he was white and TM was black when the real racist was ..... Rayvon Martin who assaulted GZ simply because he was a crazy ass HONKEY!!!
Oh, when did the "traffic light" fail? Before G.W. became president or after he had been president for SIX YEARS?

Location hidden

#186329 Mar 10, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Democrats have led the House 4 of the last 14 years. Or is it 2? Just checked, Dems have held majority in the house 4 of the last 19 years, repubs 15 of those years. Same for the senate almost. Took control of congress you say?
It was the Democrats under Jimmy Carter that passed a law preventing the CIA and DIA from talking to the FBI so stop blaming Republicans. As far as I am concerned, they are both at fault as most people did not see the risk.
Oh, even today, it is against the law her in the U.S. to use race or ethnicity to PROFILE people. When is the last time a 60 year old person did a terrorist act on an airplane? How about a four year old child? How about a couple with an elderly person or a child?

Location hidden

#186330 Mar 10, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
This is proof positive to me that they cannot and do not track those airplanes with any semblence of accuracy as they criss-cross the world's seas and oceans.
They still do not know where that plane is. What bunch of al-time losers.
They know where and at what altitude the plane stopped communicating but these planes have a 20:1 glide ratio which means if you are seven miles up, you can glide 7 X 20 = 140 MILES!!! Even a Chinook helicopter has a glide ratio of 7:1 but they seldom fly more than one mile high which means you can glide only about seven miles .... if you are one mile high!
But I am surprised they have not found any float debris by now. When a plane breaks up, either in flight or on impact, there is always something floating around and the Gulf of Thailand is full of fishing boats!!!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186331 Mar 10, 2014
I do not care if that plane was from Timbuktu.
That is Boeings Bird and they lost it.
What a bunch of all-time losers.

Location hidden

#186332 Mar 10, 2014
Do you remember this from a few years ago. There is a military training are just south of the beaches in the pan-handle of Florida and they are always shooting off rockets, missiles and shoot cannons. When a rocket runs out of fuel, the fuel cavity becomes filled with air and when they hit the water the cavity usually fills with water and it sinks. But this one did not and it bobbed on the surface until the fisherman found it.
The problem is is that it had a LIVE warhead and could have blown the little fishing boat up!!! Best to leave something alone and call the Coast Guard!

Florida Fisherman Accidentally Nets Sidewinder Missile, Regrets Catch and Release Xeni Jardin at 9:18 am Thu, Jun 11, 2009
http://boingboing.net/2009/06/11/florida-fish...

Location hidden

#186334 Mar 10, 2014
Excuse me, it was not a LIVE warhead. But I would stil have left it alone and called the Coast Guard

After all, Tampa Bay barely handled the excitement of one missile turning up on its shores Monday, hauled in by a fisherman who had strapped it to his boat for 10 days in rolling seas, prompting a 500-foot evacuation around the Tom Stuart Causeway, a media circus and a military bomb squad's visit.

But it was all for naught. At first authorities on Monday described the air-to-air missile as "live." But Tuesday the Air Force said it was actually "inert," the explosive warhead removed before it was test-fired.

Location hidden

#186335 Mar 10, 2014
I have actually recovered these off of South Korea. It was a job we did for the U.S. and Korean military. They have parachutes and they can be fixed up. But I am sure they would rather hit them with an inert warhead than an explosive one as there would be less damage.

Ryan Firebee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Firebee

Ottawa

#186337 Mar 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the Liberals in Congress yelled "RACISM" every-time the Conservatives tried to close the loopholes. Just like in the George Zimmerman case. You Progressives assumed GZ was a racist simply because he was white and TM was black when the real racist was ..... Rayvon Martin who assaulted GZ simply because he was a crazy ass HONKEY!!!
Oh, when did the "traffic light" fail? Before G.W. became president or after he had been president for SIX YEARS?
1. Please refer me to something, anything, that declares that Liberals in Congress yelled "RACISM" every time the Conservatives tries to close the loopholes. In other words, show us how '"liberals" howled when banks threatened to, or simply refused to loan to clients who were not qualified or eligible. Do it now, please.

2. Show how Martin assaulted Zimmerman please.That M was on top of Z, I have explained to you various times,cited examples, does not mean Martin aggressed Zimmerman. Again : I attack you from behind, you gain the upper hand, pin me down , witnesses see it, does it mean YOU attacked me? Were you there btw? Seems you were.

3. I don't think you understood the traffic light analogy/parable. Yet, even the dumb apostles would've. Anyhow, the traffic light, the mtge fiasco, the financial meltdown, the two senseless wars, all of those occurred under GWB's watch. Undeniable. With a 6-yr congressional majority out of 8. Go ahead, blame those two DEm majority years. Out of 8. Yessss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,396,334
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min fair assessment 102,557
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 52 min SweLL GirL 8,926
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Into The Night 60,169
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Retired SOF 2,157
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,126
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Fund 70,734

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages