BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216655 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186251 Mar 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Girl friend is working tonight so I stopped by McDonald's as they have a chicken wing special. The one I go to (occationally) has mostly a black staff and tonight I told the clerk my new Obama joke by simply asking him if he had heard any new good Obama jokes and he said "no". To which I replied, "I haven't either. All the Obama jokes I hear are too scary"!
He then went on a rant how Obama has done nothing to put any money in his pocket, etc. I have noticed this several times lately, the people who you would think love Obama, are very disillusioned.. It think you Libtards need to wake up!
Good point, Rogue, except Obama's not running in 2016. Oh, and if he did run (he's not allowed, did you know?- I'm asking as you keep writing how blacks are disillusioned and how Obama is down in the polls - why? HE'S NOT RUNNING IN 2016). For sure, the black vote would drop from 92 to 91%. 1 peercentage point, not 1%.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186252 Mar 8, 2014
You better watch out
There may be dogs about

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186253 Mar 8, 2014
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186254 Mar 9, 2014
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#186255 Mar 9, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
I tinka ya you smoked way to much wacky tobaccy.
Probably and what's with the sparks?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#186256 Mar 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
Oh hello Tension Rod to which pole are you leading toward to?

Oh wait leaning into...

Or is the tall tale for the short ends from or is it for top to bottom..

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186257 Mar 9, 2014
Jacques,
Whilst browsing the internet for news and current events this fine March morn, I happened upon a couple of short clips on the Associated Press of Sarah Palin, one of which she was pretend reading from a Dr, Seuse children's book, at the CPAC convention.
It was very painful to watch.
The poor woman has no idea what she is talking about, and worse still, she does not believe what she is saying

Ottawa

#186258 Mar 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have repeatedly been unable to articulate exactly what BUSH did to cause the economic problems. In fact, Obama is soooo stupid he can not seem to fix what ever Bush screwed up.
How may of our soldiers have died since Obama entered the White House? Did HE not say HE would get us out of those places? Close GITMO in his first year?!?
And it is Obama who has embolden our enemies as they know they can buffalo Obama. And our friends know they can NOT count on us any more!!!
My post clearly showed why GWB is 100% responsible for the Afghanistan and Iraq war fiascos, the housing meltdown, the 1929 depression-like recession, and soured world relations.All happened under his watch. Had you bothered to read beyond the first 2 lines of my post (I know, I know, attention deficit and all that, you became bleary-eyed like when you submit links you could not read) you would not have written the above far-right GWB-adoring post.

U.S. is out of Iraq,albeit late,but hey you don't withdraw on that scale overnight (though trainees are still there, they should get the hell out, they are training terrorists who'll gladly turn their weapons against their U.S. trainers when they attempt to withdraw as a thank-you gesture). Will be out of Afghnistan soon, and I agree, should've gotten out before and leave crooked Karzai to the Taliban. As to Gitmo,you just don't get it, now do you? Hope this is the 10th and last time I have to inform you that Obama WANTS to close Gitmo, but U.S. House Speaker John Boehner and his Republican sycophants just don't agree, hence Gitmo, that ridiculous GWB creation on foreign soil, is still open for business.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186259 Mar 9, 2014
"The AMA supports the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's fourth assessment report and concurs with the scientific consensus that the Earth is undergoing adverse global climate change and that anthropogenic contributions are significant. These climate changes will create conditions that affect public health, with disproportionate impacts on vulnerable populations, including children, the elderly, and the poor."

American Medical Association

Ottawa

#186260 Mar 9, 2014
Saw "12 years a slave" last night. Well-written, produced, directed and acted. Deserved even more Oscars. But how graphic, how horrible and, the worst part, though movies often blow things out of proportion, not exaggerated at all. Gives meaning to that racist expletive, "cracker" that Rogue likes to accuse blacks of using when calling whites "cracker". Yup, you buy slaves, treat them no better or worse than animals, beat them, rape their women (Jefferson being one of the main perpetrators) sadistically whip them,(crack that whip) for 150 years and yet feeling offended when called a "cracker". THAT, Rogue, is the origin of "cracker". NOT racist, just a mild form of a reminder.

The origin of that racist word, "n-word"?. Hmm, well, er, wait, oh, ok, how about no origin except, it's racist?

Ottawa

#186261 Mar 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"The AMA supports the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's fourth assessment report and concurs with the scientific consensus that the Earth is undergoing adverse global climate change and that anthropogenic contributions are significant. These climate changes will create conditions that affect public health, with disproportionate impacts on vulnerable populations, including children, the elderly, and the poor."
American Medical Association
Rogue will reply that the AMA is a George Soros contraption financed by Al Gore and the left-wing communist movement. Rogue does not worry because climate change is not an overnight phenomenon and not likely to affect him very much during his lifetime. Should it, he's got his taxpayer-funded pension and generous health care that he wants no one else to have, thereby enabling him to move away from the effects of climate change any time he wants.

Ottawa

#186262 Mar 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Whilst browsing the internet for news and current events this fine March morn, I happened upon a couple of short clips on the Associated Press of Sarah Palin, one of which she was pretend reading from a Dr, Seuse children's book, at the CPAC convention.
It was very painful to watch.
The poor woman has no idea what she is talking about, and worse still, she does not believe what she is saying
Tell that to Rogue. According to him, and as president, she would've had troops in Georgia in 2008 when , well, well, GWB was president and did NOTHING about it.

A Dr. Seuss children's book is way above Palin's intellect. Why were you surprised?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186263 Mar 9, 2014
Jacques,
It just dawned on me who Paul Ryan looks like,......Eddie Munster

Ottawa

#186264 Mar 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
except Eddie Munster's the good guy.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#186265 Mar 9, 2014
Jacques,
I do not know what drives people like Paul Ryan or Sarah Palin or Marsha Blackburn or Mitt Romney or others of similar stripes.
It is probably a combination of sheer stupidity and/or greed, in differing amounts.more or less.
One would expect a few bad apples in any random population, but the Republicans have a very serious problem in their leadership abilites.

Ottawa

#186266 Mar 9, 2014
Well, let's look at the 2012 republican presidential nominee contenders :
Donald Trump "I've got the biggest blockbuster news in history"...
Mitt Romney "not a single Chinese factory I don't like"
Rick the"Holy" (holey?) candidate Santorum
Ron the "logical/illogical" libertarian Paul
Newt Gingrich.Just the moniker "Newt" says it all
Michelle ha ha Bachmann, looney-tooney right of Limbaugh winger
Huntsman, the hapless ambassador buried under by political shenanigans
Rick Perry, the "god-annointed" future ex-president lol lol
Herman Cain. Awwww, nice pizza guy, but undone by his inferior cheese crust intellectuality.
I can't believe this. Out of the above, Ron Paul's the most viable. Can you imagine that? Yup, Repubs HAD to lose on purpose. Else, how can the candidates be so hopeless in every conceivable way? And history repeats itself in with 2016 approaching. Look at the hopefuls OMG
Well, here goes for 2016 (stifling guffaws):
First, Perry, and this : "Texas Gov. Rick Perry's 2012 presidential bid started to fall apart when he forgot on the debate stage which three federal agencies he wanted to eliminate. That "oops" moment, however, hasn't stopped him from thinking about making another run for the White House, and he proved Friday that he can still fire up a crowd.
"It's time for a little rebellion on the battlefield of ideas," Perry said at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) just outside of Washington. Perry received an enthusiastic response from the conservative activists at the annual gathering by hailing the success of Republican-led states and decrying the growth of the federal government.
Speaking of Republican self-immolation, we have Chris Christie, the self-appointed public works traffic coordinator, then pro-life Canadian-Cuban and maybe non-U.S. citizen Ted Cruz, no-wait-time-for- purchasers-of -machine-guns Paul Ryan, Evangelist Marco Rubio and, OMG, Sarah Palin who is musing running for the top spot. Incredibly, and compared to her competitors, she actually looks good.
Need I say more about the suicidal GOP?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#186267 Mar 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Freemason/Catholic Paul Ryan is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He knows very well Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist could not possibly be construed a "natural-born" U.S. citizen simply because BHO's alleged father was a Brit and never an American. Yet snake in the grass Paulie ignores this fact for fear of race-riots and refuses to forward articles of impeachment on this usurper tyrant. EVERY current member of congress needs to be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail. The ONLY cure for Bath-house Barry Soetoro is bullets from U.S. Marine Firing Squad. Semper Fidelis.

Ottawa

#186268 Mar 9, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Freemason/Catholic Paul Ryan is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He knows very well Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist could not possibly be construed a "natural-born" U.S. citizen simply because BHO's alleged father was a Brit and never an American. Yet snake in the grass Paulie ignores this fact for fear of race-riots and refuses to forward articles of impeachment on this usurper tyrant. EVERY current member of congress needs to be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail. The ONLY cure for Bath-house Barry Soetoro is bullets from U.S. Marine Firing Squad. Semper Fidelis.
You: "Paul Ryan is a wolf in sheep's clothing." Ha ha

And you, Welby, "are a sheep in sheep's clothing" (W.Churchill to Atlee). Fits the bill, no?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186269 Mar 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue will reply that the AMA is a George Soros contraption financed by Al Gore and the left-wing communist movement. Rogue does not worry because climate change is not an overnight phenomenon and not likely to affect him very much during his lifetime. Should it, he's got his taxpayer-funded pension and generous health care that he wants no one else to have, thereby enabling him to move away from the effects of climate change any time he wants.
The AMA has become part of the Democrat Party in that only 34% of all active medical doctors are members of the AMA and most of them work for some government entity. Doctors who have their own practice (Small business owners) are almost never members of the AMA.
I was not aware that medical doctors are climatologists? Isn't it funny that Liberals bash people who do not support their opinions but trumpet those that do!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186270 Mar 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I do not know what drives people like Paul Ryan or Sarah Palin or Marsha Blackburn or Mitt Romney or others of similar stripes.
It is probably a combination of sheer stupidity and/or greed, in differing amounts.more or less.
One would expect a few bad apples in any random population, but the Republicans have a very serious problem in their leadership abilites.
Hmmm, did Sarah Palins speech at CPAC yesterday upset you?

Sarah Palin Delivers Keynote Address at CPAC 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 14 min Fa-Foxy 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min OzRitz 1,394,923
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,719
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 8,865
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 1 hr A Noted Observer 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 102,457
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Fit2Serve 60,042
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages