BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
164,521 - 164,540 of 176,829 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

After eight years in the White House and another 13 after I left they are starting to get what I used to say!
==========

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest,'I almost had an affair with another woman.'

The priest said,'What do you mean, almost?'

The Irishman said,'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'

The priest said,'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.'

The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying,'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!'

The Irishman replied,'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
"Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so."
-Judge Clay D. Land
Hansen et al. Global Temperature change. 14288–14293  PNAS  September 26, 2006  vol. 103  no. 39
Esper, et al. Low-Frequency Signals in Long Tree-Ring Chronologies for Reconstructing Past Temperature Variability. 22 MARCH 2002 VOL 295 SCIENCE pp.2250-2254.
Lockwood, M. Solar change and climate: an update in the light of the current exceptional solar minimum. Proc. R. Soc. A 2010 466, doi: 10.1098/rspa.2009.0519
Sorry Rougie.
<quoted text>
Yep, the Whoes who of Climate Gate.
Wasn't Dr. James Hansen the same one that said way back in the 1970s we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age.
And counting tree rings is a pseudo science. All tree rings tell you is that either the conditions for growth are optimum or less than optimum ...... and nothing more. No one can tell if is due to temperature, sun light, moisture, etc. NO ONE!!!
Oh, and what Dr. Lockwood said back in ...... in 2009. Have you read his latest? I think not. It is funny how many scientist have changed their minds since 2007 to include Dr. Lockwood!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the Whoes who of Climate Gate.
Wasn't Dr. James Hansen the same one that said way back in the 1970s we were on the verge of another Little Ice Age.
And counting tree rings is a pseudo science. All tree rings tell you is that either the conditions for growth are optimum or less than optimum ...... and nothing more. No one can tell if is due to temperature, sun light, moisture, etc. NO ONE!!!
Oh, and what Dr. Lockwood said back in ...... in 2009. Have you read his latest? I think not. It is funny how many scientist have changed their minds since 2007 to include Dr. Lockwood!!!
It's pathetic that Rougie can scream that there are oodles of studies that disprove the hockey stick, but he cannot name one that has withstood the test of time (or a real study that hasn't). Meanwhile the "hockey stick" has been validated.

And Rougie thinks that the overwhelming consensus among scientists in the 21st century is somehow discredited by a paper by Hansen in the 1970s long before sophisticated climate models were developed?

That's as stupid as saying HOMO-LUMO interaction theory is invalid because it was once believed that there was a substance called phlogiston.

Simply stupid.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
-Judge Clay D. Land
Hansen et al. Global Temperature change. 14288–14293  PNAS  September 26, 2006  vol. 103  no. 39
Esper, et al. Low-Frequency Signals in Long Tree-Ring Chronologies for Reconstructing Past Temperature Variability. 22 MARCH 2002 VOL 295 SCIENCE pp.2250-2254.
Lockwood, M. Solar change and climate: an update in the light of the current exceptional solar minimum. Proc. R. Soc. A 2010 466, doi: 10.1098/rspa.2009.0519
Sorry Rougie.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It means Rougie cannot reason worth crap. Davis claimed to have indulged in statutory rape with a 13-year old. if he had met Anne dunham when she was a college student in Hawaii, he obviously would not have had any reason for believing she was 13. Rougie thought a 13 year old was 16 but the idea that a guy would meet a 17 year old college student and believe she was 13 is ludicrous.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Ah, Anne Dunham was a 17 y/o high school student when she got pregnant!
As far as I am concerned, I knew at age 19 it was wrong to have sex with anyone under the age of 16 (most states). But In Frank Davis's mind, it is okay to breed them if they are of bleeding age!!!
And that is what separates Conservatives and Liberals. Liberals can justify their misconduct. That is why the vast majority of people in prisons are ...... Liberals.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time I ever heard a mockingbird was in Memphis in 1987. Now they're all over Connecticut, where I grew up, and even farther north.
Can you tell us what a mockingbird sounds like? I understand they can mimic dozens of other bird calls!!! In fact, that is how they got their name!!!!!!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Northern_Mo...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Rougie read Lockwood's latest?

http://www.met.reading.ac.uk/users/users/1353

As recently as 2012:

"The best estimates of the solar influence on the global mean air surface temperature show relatively small effects, compared with the response to anthropogenic changes (and broadly in line with their respective radiative forcings). "

MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
-Judge Clay D. Land
Sorry Rougie.
<quoted text>
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you use your standard scientific formula?
Step 1. I don't understand it.
Step 2. Gawd did it.
Another theory is that a single tree is insignificant and it truly proves nothing at all. There are a lot of reasons that a place that supported a particular kind of life hundreds of years ago won't do the same thing today.
Curious... how do you explain the changing migration paths of animals and plants living where they had no business being 30 years ago?
When you can't bring yourself to believe the people who know what they are talking about... simply take a que from the animals.
Why is Dr. Michael Mann refusing to let all but members of his "peer group" see his data?
Climategate 'hide the decline' explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As recently as 2012:
"The best estimates of the solar influence on the global mean air surface temperature show relatively small effects, compared with the response to anthropogenic changes (and broadly in line with their respective radiative forcings). "
MORON.
<quoted text>
Does he know what a mockingbird sounds like?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As recently as 2012:
MORON.
<quoted text>
Yes I have and he states he does not understand (understood) it. And we have still not reached the bottom the the solar minimum, have we? The Grand Solar Maximum did not peak until about 1985 and when did the Little Ice Age end? How long will it take to hit the minimum?
Dr, David Hathaway says the current solar cycle will not end until about 2020-21 and expects Solar Cycle #25 to be even weaker which would not end until around 2032-33. I have net read what he thinks will happen after that.

Abstract/Summary

The behavior of the Sun and near-Earth space during grand solar minima is not understood; however, the recent long and low minimum of the decadal-scale solar cycle gives some important clues, with implications for understanding the solar dynamo and predicting space weather conditions. The speed of the near-Earth solar wind and the strength of the interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) embedded within it can be reliably reconstructed for before the advent of spacecraft monitoring using observations of geomagnetic activity that extend back to the mid-19th century. We show that during the solar cycle minima around 1879 and 1901 the average solar wind speed was exceptionally low, implying the Earth remained within the streamer belt of slow solar wind flow for extended periods. This is consistent with a broader streamer belt, which was also a feature of the recent low minimum (2009), and yields a prediction that the low near-Earth IMF during the Maunder minimum (1640-1700), as derived from models and deduced from cosmogenic isotopes, was accompanied by a persistent and relatively constant solar wind of speed roughly half the average for the modern era.
I
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

This is Dr. Hathaway's latest forecast.

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/Cycl...

The incipient cycle 24 will probably mark the end of the Modern Maximum, with the Sun switching to a state of less strong activity. It will therefore be an important testbed for cycle prediction methods and, by inference, for our understanding of the solar dynamo.
Dr. Kristóf Petrovay:
Eötvös Loránd University, Department of Astronomy, H-1518 Budapest, Pf. 32., Hungary

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have and he states he does not understand (understood) it. And we have still not reached the bottom the the solar minimum, have we? The Grand Solar Maximum did not peak until about 1985 and when did the Little Ice Age end? How long will it take to hit the minimum?
Dr, David Hathaway says the current solar cycle will not end until about 2020-21 and expects Solar Cycle #25 to be even weaker which would not end until around 2032-33. I have net read what he thinks will happen after that.
Abstract/Summary
The behavior of the Sun and near-Earth space during grand solar minima is not understood; however, the recent long and low minimum of the decadal-scale solar cycle gives some important clues, with implications for understanding the solar dynamo and predicting space weather conditions. The speed of the near-Earth solar wind and the strength of the interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) embedded within it can be reliably reconstructed for before the advent of spacecraft monitoring using observations of geomagnetic activity that extend back to the mid-19th century. We show that during the solar cycle minima around 1879 and 1901 the average solar wind speed was exceptionally low, implying the Earth remained within the streamer belt of slow solar wind flow for extended periods. This is consistent with a broader streamer belt, which was also a feature of the recent low minimum (2009), and yields a prediction that the low near-Earth IMF during the Maunder minimum (1640-1700), as derived from models and deduced from cosmogenic isotopes, was accompanied by a persistent and relatively constant solar wind of speed roughly half the average for the modern era.
I
What part of "relatively small effects" (of solar influence with respect to the response due to anthropogenic changes) does Rougie not comprehend?

Rougie, you're out of your league. Can't you see you're making a fool out of yourself?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As recently as 2012:
MORON.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
This is Dr. Hathaway's latest forecast.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/images/Cycl...
The incipient cycle 24 will probably mark the end of the Modern Maximum, with the Sun switching to a state of less strong activity. It will therefore be an important testbed for cycle prediction methods and, by inference, for our understanding of the solar dynamo.
Dr. Kristóf Petrovay:
Eötvös Loránd University, Department of Astronomy, H-1518 Budapest, Pf. 32., Hungary
Hey, Rougetard, that's not a climate prediction.

Even a Maunder Minimum would not overcome the effects of current CO2 levels.

Duh!

And BTW, the Maunder Minimum was not the major reason for the Little Ice Age.

"These results indicate that a TSI variation at least three times larger than is justified
from present evidence is required to produce a climate variation of the amplitude suggested by the seventeenth-century cooling."

P. Foukal, C. Fro¨hlich, H. Spruit & T. M. L. Wigley. Variations in solar luminosity and their
effect on the Earth’s climate. Vol 443|14 September 2006|doi:10.1038/nature05072.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

It seems odd that Conservative scientist avoid long term predictions but Liberal ones seem to think they know what things will be one hundred, two hundred, or so years from now. Why just a dozen years ago they thought all the Arctic will be free of all ice during our Summer months yet for every years since 2007 the Arctic sea ice has grown!!! How can this be?!?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "relatively small effects" (of solar influence with respect to the response due to anthropogenic changes) does Rougie not comprehend?
Rougie, you're out of your league. Can't you see you're making a fool out of yourself?
<quoted text>
Compared to our Sun, we humans are smaller than ants. Of course you Libtards want to down play the power of our Sun because it conflicts with the Progressive Agenda.
It is like the NAACP must keep racism alive because if they can't, they will no longer be needed. Same goes of OSHA, EPA, etc.
If you really believe in Global Warming, you would have moved to Canada a decade ago!
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It means Rougie cannot reason worth crap. Davis claimed to have indulged in statutory rape with a 13-year old. if he had met Anne dunham when she was a college student in Hawaii, he obviously would not have had any reason for believing she was 13. Rougie thought a 13 year old was 16 but the idea that a guy would meet a 17 year old college student and believe she was 13 is ludicrous.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic, you think you know what I am thinking.
Oh, my granddaughter had a set of Double-Ds when she was just 14 (it pissed my daughter off as she only had C-cups)

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
After eight years in the White House and another 13 after I left they are starting to get what I used to say!
==========
A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest,'I almost had an affair with another woman.'
The priest said,'What do you mean, almost?'
The Irishman said,'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'
The priest said,'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.'
The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave.
The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying,'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!'
The Irishman replied,'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'
That was a good one.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to our Sun, we humans are smaller than ants. Of course you Libtards want to down play the power of our Sun because it conflicts with the Progressive Agenda.
It is like the NAACP must keep racism alive because if they can't, they will no longer be needed. Same goes of OSHA, EPA, etc.
If you really believe in Global Warming, you would have moved to Canada a decade ago!
Of course, Rougetard does not seem to comprehend that small changes in solar irradiation vs effects of greenhouse gasses are the issue, not "the power of the sun".

Grow up Rougetard. Even a Maunder Minimum would hardly make a dent in anthropogenic global warming.

"Here we use a coupled climate model to explore the effect of a 21st-century grand minimum on future global temperatures, finding a moderate temperature offset of no more than &#8722;0.3°C in the year 2100 relative to a scenario with solar activity similar to recent decades. This temperature decrease is much smaller than the warming expected from anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions by the end of the century."

Feulner & Rahmstorf. On the effect of a new grand minimum of solar activity on the future climate on Earth. Geophysical Research Letters. 1010, DOI: 10.1029/2010GL042710.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Correction 2010, not 1010.

Geophysical Research Letters. 2010, DOI: 10.1029/2010GL042710.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Anyone noticed while Rougetard is getting his arse kicked he has changed his moniker to Slick Willie?

What a pathetic loser.

Terry Tanna had him pegged years ago.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It is my honor and a duty to be a torch-bearer of truth .
Just like me you are on a mission from God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,096,416
Amy 8-22 23 min Kuuipo 12
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 44 min reality is a crutch 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,246
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,301
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,840
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,635

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••