BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,226)

Showing posts 164,501 - 164,520 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it bedtime in French Polynesia? Temps de faire le gros dodo, mon p'tit gars.
Yep, and it is also tomorrow there. So what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Oh, did Japan attack the Philippines six hours after it attacked Hawaii or 30 hours after? After all, they attack the Philippines on Dec. 8th!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me 'splain it to the very slow one again. Davis claimed to have indulged in statutory rape with a 13-year old called Anne. When Dunham was 13, she lived in Seattle with her parents and Davis was nowhere near Seattle.
Capisce?
<quoted text>
So the 15 y/o Anne was NOT Anne Dunham. That does not mean he did not impregnant her when she was 17 now does it?
Oh, when I was about to go to Vietnam, at age 19, I met a girl at a party and I thought she was 16. Shortly there after I found out she was just 13 and five minutes later I was peeling rubber as I pulled away from the curb in front of her house! At 19 I was smart enough to stay away from jail bait!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it has NOT been established that man-made CO2 has an effect on Global temperatures, Less than 10% of all scientist believe that. Oh, we are still not as hot as we were during either the Medieval Warm Period or the Roman Warm Period and water did not boil then except water in a volcano.
In fact during the Medieval Warm period there was more rain in Mongolia and in the North American Southwest which provided for the population growths of the Mongols and the Anasazi Indians. In Scandinavia the Norsemen population grew and they went raiding.
During the Roman Warm Period the northern Germanic peoples population zoomed and when it turned colder they moved south and raided Rome!!!
You need to study your history.
And you need to work on your vocabulary. Particularly the difference between global and local.

ALL of your examples are entirely local events.

Less than 10% of scientist believe we affect the atmosphere?

That one rivals your "90% of all black pregnancies are aborted." It couldn't be believed by anyone with any amount of brainpower at all.

You can't really think that 90% of scientist feel that man has no effect on our environment.

We pump out CO2 like crazy. CO2 levels have risen by 30% since the 1970s.

CO2 without a doubt is a greenhouse gas... which dot are you having trouble connecting?

It is proven consensus that the climate is changing... it is also proven that we are in a warming trend. That is why the north pole ice has receded hundreds and hundreds of miles.

The south pole is gaining ice. But not at anywhere near the rate at which we are losing it in the north.

If you look at the northern ice cap time lapsed over the last 20 years...and can keep a straight face while you inform people that scientist are idiots...it is getting colder cuz it snowed in south carolina. You have either been completely washed. Or you never had the know how to evaluate the evidence in the first place.

NASA Satelite data... 1980- 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Screw CO2, do you know what happens when the north pole ice disappears? I'll give you a hint.... The polar caps reflect sunlight.

Just because we can't figure out how much impact our species has on the process... doesn't mean it stops happening.

If you live till 2030 (approx when the polar ice cap disappears) and your grandchildren ask... "Well, what the hell were you doing while this was happening?"

I want you to smile... look them straight in the eyes and proudly state "I pretended it wasn't happening. I saw it, but Fox said it wasn't our fault."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about pedophiles? Isn't pedophilia a sexual orientation? I have been to an atheist wedding but should a person of religion be forced to provide a service to an atheist wedding?
How about Muslim taxi drivers who refuse to drive drunks? It is against Muslim law to consume alcohol but if the person is non-violent, should they have the right to refuse to drive them?
Sorry, one's sright stop when they infringe on other's rights!!!
Frankly now.

Pedophilia is illegal, dontcha know? Gays are not illegal except in Uganda, parts of Nigeria and other backwards countries.

Who said a person of religion is forced to provide service to an atheist wedding? If you mean by that that a Catholic or Protestant priest/minister can act as an official of the state when marrying people, then yes, they should, as state officials, have to officiate at any wedding. Simple, no? Otherwise, they should do as per ALL other nations on earth, have civil AND religious marriages. In most other parts of the world, for example, a clergyman's wedding is not binding in law. HAS to be a civil wedding too.

Muslim taxi driver, far as I know, and as long drunk client is not unruly or violent, cannot refuse to take on a drunken passenger. That's the law as far as I know and passenger should sue the driver. But having said that, if a driver refuses to take on a drunk passenger, do you think that there is a process by which THE LAW, like the guillotine, suddenly drops down and charges the taxi driver? Out of nowhere? Many things are illegal, but not all get caught in the act.

The civil rights act of 1964 prohibited commerce from discriminating against minorities, specially blacks. Did that stop some commerces from refusing service? No. Does that mean they were not breaking any law? Yes. What if I start a religion, like the Mormons, that says any non-Mormon or black is a perverse person and refuse to serve blacks? Would that mean, as you wrote, that "one's sright stop when they infringe on other's rights?" Would it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Russia's invasion of the Crimea is unjustified and indefensible. It smacks of the same reasons the Nazis gave for invading Poland, like protecting native Germans' rights, etc.
Nonetheless, and lest anyone forget, Russia supplies about 25% of Western Europe's natural gas. How are these nations supposed to react, specially during winter? Also, Russia sends over 30% of its oil and natural gas exports through Ukraine. What if Ukraine decided to shut the pipeline? What would Russia's reaction be?
I would not want to be in the Allies' shoes right now. Tough decisions ahead, and very easy to second-guess anything Obama and his allies do or don't do. Armed intervention, what with Russia being so close to Ukraine with 100s of 1000s of troops massed along the border, not to mention those that have already invaded Crimea, packed as it is with native Russian sympathisers. Brrrrr.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, what is Obummer Boy going to do about it? Draw another Red Line?
Your eyes do cloud over after the first line, don't they? You obviously did not read.

Obama' not alone in this. Not any more.

Oh, what would YOU do? What would Palin do? Personally, I sure don't know.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I have no idea why you Democrats voted Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. What a Ding Bat!
Yes, yes... Captain Tangent.

I think she is a ding bat... and worse yet... brutally ugly. Inside and out.

What does this have to do with Caribou Barbie being an intellectual giant?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Oh the red line in the sand concerned Syrian chemical weapons only, not the civil war. And it worked, as weapons are being trucked out. More comments?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Jacques,
It is my honor and a duty to be a torch-bearer of truth .

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the 15 y/o Anne was NOT Anne Dunham. That does not mean he did not impregnant her when she was 17 now does it?
Oh, when I was about to go to Vietnam, at age 19, I met a girl at a party and I thought she was 16. Shortly there after I found out she was just 13 and five minutes later I was peeling rubber as I pulled away from the curb in front of her house! At 19 I was smart enough to stay away from jail bait!
Crass-ignorant birthers, after so many defeats and humiliation in the Senate, House, Republican Party, 210 courts and counting, Supreme Court, give up on Obama being born in Kenya and now accuse Marshall of impregnating Obama's mother at age 15. Well, well, boys will be boys. Would that not make Obama a natural-born U.S. citizen and therefore eligible to be president? Marshall was an American citizen, as was Anne Dunham, no?

Awww, not much on the negative side to say about Obama these days, so back to National Enquirer--type gossip, innuendos, rumours and outright lies and fabrications. With loads of dirt, that is important. Already getting on Hillary Clinton's wagon for 2016, laying all of Bill's "sins" on her. Why not, it's the Tea Party-birther way.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And even more studies have debunked the hockey-stick. The sole purpose of redrawing the curve from the Roman and Medieval Warm Periods is to validate the current warm period.
Again please explain why tree grew at the foot of that glacier in Alaska during the Roman Warm Period but can't grow there NOW???
This is from a George Soros approved source and they do not address the issue. WHY???
http://www.livescience.com/39819-ancient-fore...
Why don't you use your standard scientific formula?

Step 1. I don't understand it.
Step 2. Gawd did it.

Another theory is that a single tree is insignificant and it truly proves nothing at all. There are a lot of reasons that a place that supported a particular kind of life hundreds of years ago won't do the same thing today.

Curious... how do you explain the changing migration paths of animals and plants living where they had no business being 30 years ago?

When you can't bring yourself to believe the people who know what they are talking about... simply take a que from the animals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From CBS News so it must be George Soros approved.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/02/th ...
<quoted text>
Every time you are bested, out come the "George Soros" accusations. You're funny. Then, in the same breath, you quote www.theblaze.com . Are you serious? Glen Beck? Of which is said, in your wiki bible :
TheBlaze
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the news television network. For other uses, see The Blaze (disambiguation).
TheBlaze (formerly titled GBTV) is a libertarian conservative/independent news, information, and entertainment television network founded by talk radio personality, and entrepreneur Glenn Beck. TheBlaze has two studios based in Las Colinas, Texas and in New York City, New York.
==========
==========
Attack the messenger, you like to say? In this case, it is fully justified. You see rotten garbage, you HAVE to attack and dump garbage.
The video was 100% CBS!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Oh the red line in the sand concerned Syrian chemical weapons only, not the civil war. And it worked, as weapons are being trucked out. More comments?
Sure, they will never allow 100% of all their chem weapons to be taken and Russia will go along with it. Since there is no independent observers, how will Obummer Boy verify anything?!?
And more comments?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Step 2. Gawd did it.
Another theory is that a single tree is insignificant and it truly proves nothing at all. There are a lot of reasons that a place that supported a particular kind of life hundreds of years ago won't do the same thing today.
Curious... how do you explain the changing migration paths of animals and plants living where they had no business being 30 years ago?
When you can't bring yourself to believe the people who know what they are talking about... simply take a que from the animals.
Amen

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From CBS News so it must be George Soros approved.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/02/th ...
<quoted text>
The video was 100% CBS!!!
So? CBS, NBC,ABC, CNN, call them what you want, they broadcast the news, whether it pleases them or not. Fox, the blaze, they don't.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, they will never allow 100% of all their chem weapons to be taken and Russia will go along with it. Since there is no independent observers, how will Obummer Boy verify anything?!?
And more comments?
Who said there were no independent observers? I thought the removal was being done under UN auspices? What would please you ,finally, on this resolution relative to the chemical weapons?

Obama's red line in the sand, like it or not, did three things :

1) forced Syria to admit they stocked chemical weapons, which they had sternly denied until then;

2) halted all Syrian gas attacks on rebels and population;

3) forced the evacuation and destruction of said chemical weapons. Now, it being Obama's doing, you are unsurprisngly supposing that the Syrians are cheating (that could be, yes) and that here is no independent body to verify (not so, UN is doing it). What's YOUR solution? U.S. involvement, thereby creating more Vietnams, Aghanistans, Iraqs? Sour grapes.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Mucho interesting. Hope the link works :

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/inside-t...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Jock Quez, you live in Canada, how is it you know so.... much about Barack Hussein Obama's Mama? Your lieberal opinion is right out of that playbook?
What matters where I live? B.S, fabrications, lies and hate mongering are recognizable anywhere, whether it be Canada, the U.S. or elsewhere.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and it is also tomorrow there. So what?
Er, hmm, Rogue, stick to something you know, like climate science LMAO (Dale-LRS tm reg'd).

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Step 2. Gawd did it.
The first time I ever heard a mockingbird was in Memphis in 1987. Now they're all over Connecticut, where I grew up, and even farther north.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 164,501 - 164,520 of174,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,078,616
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 8 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 44 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 44 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 51 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••