BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197153 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186128 Mar 5, 2014
Rogue, do tell us, as you have criticized every single move Obama has made on anything. Now it's Ukraine.

We've asked you many a time, and the only response we've received took the form of a lame joke.

On Russian invasion of Georgia, on Syria, on Ukraine, what would YOU have done?

McCain, whom I like , said today that Putin was emboldened on account of the U.S.'s (read Obama's) past lack of resolve. I wonder. What lack of resolve? Where? When?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186129 Mar 5, 2014
Jacques,
John McCain is on shakey ground himself.
Wasn't he the goof who was caught singing acapella the words "Bomb, Bomb Iran" and I quote, as a corruption of the Beach Boy's smash hit "Barbara Ann", I ask.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the United States has very little leverage to wield in the Ukraine's internal affairs with Mother Russia.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186130 Mar 6, 2014
Why do Libtards always have to throw out the RACE CARD? Have you ever heard of the story of "The Little Boy Cried Wolf"?!? Pretty soon you sound like the Little Chick who said the sky was falling.

Harkin: DOJ Civil Rights Nominee Would Have Been Confirmed If He Was White: 03/05/2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/05/tom-...

The Muppets - The Boy who cried Wolf

Ottawa

#186131 Mar 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why do Libtards always have to throw out the RACE CARD? Have you ever heard of the story of "The Little Boy Cried Wolf"?!? Pretty soon you sound like the Little Chick who said the sky was falling.
Harkin: DOJ Civil Rights Nominee Would Have Been Confirmed If He Was White: 03/05/2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/05/tom-...
The Muppets - The Boy who cried Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j_-UZ4ADjmYXX
White? May have helped get those 4 or 5 extra votes.

So, not one single Repub thought this guy was right for the job. Just like not one single repub thought Obamacare was no good. Not one single one? Hmm. As for the Democrats, they do have this knack of shedding solidarity and self-destruct. They will split on principle. The Repubs, on the other hand, will stick together even when grossly wrong.

Ottawa

#186132 Mar 6, 2014
corr : was good, NOTwas no good. grrrr.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#186133 Mar 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is? I didn't know that. I thought Joe O'Biden was!
BIDEN is the puppet-master as was Cheney & GHW Bush.
The UN, Vatican & Freemasons all want the Temple on the Mount for their NWO.Kenyan-born, bisexual, Moslem Obama is the Antichrist & 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet. There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation. Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?. AND 9/11 WAS an inside-job(false-flag event) too. I hate Big Brother.

Ottawa

#186134 Mar 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>BIDEN is the puppet-master as was Cheney & GHW Bush.
The UN, Vatican & Freemasons all want the Temple on the Mount for their NWO.Kenyan-born, bisexual, Moslem Obama is the Antichrist & 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet. There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation. Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?. AND 9/11 WAS an inside-job(false-flag event) too. I hate Big Brother.
Quickly, handcuffs, straight jacket, rubber room, restrainers, no more sugar and food dyes.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186135 Mar 6, 2014

THAT is something called integrity.

More journalist should have it.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#186137 Mar 6, 2014
President Obama’s job approval rating hits a record low this week, as a majority of Americans say his administration has mostly failed at growing the economy, creating jobs, improving health care and the country’s image.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186138 Mar 6, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>It was with George Zimmerman as he was labelled a RACIST solely because he is White (-Hispanic) and Trayvon was black. But it was Trayvon who was using racial slurs and not only was the zero evidence GZ was not Racist, there is evidence he support a black victim who was beaten by a white boy who's father was a police officer!!!
And you assume ALL Blacks and Hispanics are Libtards like you when that is false.
<quoted text>
No, no assumptions. All hard facts. You Libtards assume that a white person is a bigot and that black people can never be a bigot when way to often, it is the exact opposite.
LMFAO..."No, no assumptions."

Very next thing he does is assume what your assumptions may be.

It's like slap stick in print.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#186139 Mar 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>BIDEN is the puppet-master as was Cheney & GHW Bush.
More whacked out ideas from a whacked out nut

Ottawa

#186140 Mar 6, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =55izx6rbCqgXX
THAT is something called integrity.
More journalist should have it.
Heard her on the radio yesterday. Bravo.

Location hidden

#186142 Mar 6, 2014

Location hidden

#186143 Mar 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
NATURAL BORN BIRTHER...A CONCEPT THAT TEA PARTYERS AND BIRTHERS CANNOT WRAP THEIR CROTCH-LOCATED BRAINS AROUND...
Ooooo, did you think that up all you yo-slef?

Location hidden

#186144 Mar 6, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
More whacked out ideas from a whacked out nut
Coming from so one who knows what whacked out feels like! Far out dude!

Ottawa

#186145 Mar 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A Soldier's Pledge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKsW6c_CgFYXX
Quit it, Rogue. So easy to shout pledges. Acting it out's a different animal. The armed forces are great, who would deny it, but they are not alone in assuring rights and freedom.

Reagan, who never served a day in his life, yet was more than willing to act in war movies FOR THE DURATION OF THE WAR, haD the gall to intone, and I've copied it word for word :

"Freedom , dignity have been more available here than IN any other country".

Really?

More freedom, more dignity than the U.K., Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Malta, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and 50 more that I shan't name? What nerve, what effronterie. Who did Reagan think he was, uttering such tripe? I've said it here many times and I'll say it again : while many countries could easily claim to be the worse, no country, including the United States, can claim that it is the best, that it is numero uno, that it has more freedom and dignity. Any such claim is a lie, and is nothing but a weak attempt to conceal a huge sense of insecurity.It is laughable at best. Successful people and nations never have to boast that they are better than all the rest.

Location hidden

#186146 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Quit it, Rogue. So easy to shout pledges. Acting it out's a different animal. The armed forces are great, who would deny it, but they are not alone in assuring rights and freedom.
Reagan, who never served a day in his life, yet was more than willing to act in war movies FOR THE DURATION OF THE WAR, haD the gall to intone, and I've copied it word for word :
"Freedom , dignity have been more available here than IN any other country".
Really?
More freedom, more dignity than the U.K., Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Malta, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and 50 more that I shan't name? What nerve, what effronterie. Who did Reagan think he was, uttering such tripe? I've said it here many times and I'll say it again : while many countries could easily claim to be the worse, no country, including the United States, can claim that it is the best, that it is numero uno, that it has more freedom and dignity. Any such claim is a lie, and is nothing but a weak attempt to conceal a huge sense of insecurity.It is laughable at best. Successful people and nations never have to boast that they are better than all the rest.
Oh wow, did you know he was 30 years old when WWII started and they need ,men 18-25 the most? Do you know out of the eight million men and women in uniform less than half went into a combat zone? No you don't because you are a flaming BIGOT!!!
If the United States is not number ONE, why are 12-20 million illegal aliens in our country and why are millions more trying to get here legal or otherwise? Canada at best is a second choice!!!

Location hidden

#186147 Mar 6, 2014
Abd did you know Ronald Reagan did not become a Republican until age 43. Before that he was a Dummycrat!!! He even was going to lead an ANTI-Nuke rally in 1945!!!

From Wiki: Reagan began his political career as a Democrat and, in December 1945, was prevented from leading an anti-nuclear rally in Holly­wood by pressure from the Warner Bros. studio.

Location hidden

#186148 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, yes, I saw Obama's approval or disapproval rating, Rogue. Do you think it looks bad for him for 2016? Oh, sorry, he's not running. Neither was GWB running when his disapproval rating hit 17%. Do you think Obama will ever sink that low?
No, Obama will never sing below about 30% approval rating as you Libtards like sleeping with pigs. Republicans will turn on their politicians who do not tote the line. m Libtards think it is good if someone just meant to do well.
Obama so loved poor people, he made more of them!!!

Location hidden

#186149 Mar 6, 2014
Rogue, do tell us, as you have criticized every single move Obama has made on anything. Now it's Ukraine.
We've asked you many a time, and the only response we've received took the form of a lame joke.
On Russian invasion of Georgia, on Syria, on Ukraine, what would YOU have done?
McCain, whom I like , said today that Putin was emboldened on account of the U.S.'s (read Obama's) past lack of resolve. I wonder. What lack of resolve? Where? When?
No I have not criticized everything Obama has done. In fact I have called the White House Comment Line a half dozen times and only to tell him when he did something I agreed with. I have not called when I disagreed with him as I believe he does not care what anyone else thinks.
I use to call the Bush WH about once a month and about half the time it was about things I disagreed with. I think Dick Cheney would have made a better president than G.W. was!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,278,348
abby9-3-15 2 min nag 10
ask amy 9-4-15 7 min nag 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 54,604
I Remember Mel Reynolds. 5 hr Indicted Again 1
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 11 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 12 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr contrary opinion 100,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages