BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222491 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#186139 Mar 6, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>BIDEN is the puppet-master as was Cheney & GHW Bush.
The UN, Vatican & Freemasons all want the Temple on the Mount for their NWO.Kenyan-born, bisexual, Moslem Obama is the Antichrist & 100% Italian Jesuit Pope Francis is the False Prophet. There are over 800 prison camps in the United States. All fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation. Why does the US government need 30,000 Guillotines and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?. AND 9/11 WAS an inside-job(false-flag event) too. I hate Big Brother.
More whacked out ideas from a whacked out nut

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186140 Mar 6, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =55izx6rbCqgXX
THAT is something called integrity.
More journalist should have it.
Heard her on the radio yesterday. Bravo.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186142 Mar 6, 2014

Location hidden

#186143 Mar 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
NATURAL BORN BIRTHER...A CONCEPT THAT TEA PARTYERS AND BIRTHERS CANNOT WRAP THEIR CROTCH-LOCATED BRAINS AROUND...
Ooooo, did you think that up all you yo-slef?

Location hidden

#186144 Mar 6, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from so one who knows what whacked out feels like! Far out dude!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186145 Mar 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A Soldier's Pledge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKsW6c_CgFYXX
Quit it, Rogue. So easy to shout pledges. Acting it out's a different animal. The armed forces are great, who would deny it, but they are not alone in assuring rights and freedom.

Reagan, who never served a day in his life, yet was more than willing to act in war movies FOR THE DURATION OF THE WAR, haD the gall to intone, and I've copied it word for word :

"Freedom , dignity have been more available here than IN any other country".

Really?

More freedom, more dignity than the U.K., Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Malta, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and 50 more that I shan't name? What nerve, what effronterie. Who did Reagan think he was, uttering such tripe? I've said it here many times and I'll say it again : while many countries could easily claim to be the worse, no country, including the United States, can claim that it is the best, that it is numero uno, that it has more freedom and dignity. Any such claim is a lie, and is nothing but a weak attempt to conceal a huge sense of insecurity.It is laughable at best. Successful people and nations never have to boast that they are better than all the rest.

Location hidden

#186146 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Quit it, Rogue. So easy to shout pledges. Acting it out's a different animal. The armed forces are great, who would deny it, but they are not alone in assuring rights and freedom.
Reagan, who never served a day in his life, yet was more than willing to act in war movies FOR THE DURATION OF THE WAR, haD the gall to intone, and I've copied it word for word :
Really?
More freedom, more dignity than the U.K., Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Malta, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and 50 more that I shan't name? What nerve, what effronterie. Who did Reagan think he was, uttering such tripe? I've said it here many times and I'll say it again : while many countries could easily claim to be the worse, no country, including the United States, can claim that it is the best, that it is numero uno, that it has more freedom and dignity. Any such claim is a lie, and is nothing but a weak attempt to conceal a huge sense of insecurity.It is laughable at best. Successful people and nations never have to boast that they are better than all the rest.
Oh wow, did you know he was 30 years old when WWII started and they need ,men 18-25 the most? Do you know out of the eight million men and women in uniform less than half went into a combat zone? No you don't because you are a flaming BIGOT!!!
If the United States is not number ONE, why are 12-20 million illegal aliens in our country and why are millions more trying to get here legal or otherwise? Canada at best is a second choice!!!

Location hidden

#186147 Mar 6, 2014
Abd did you know Ronald Reagan did not become a Republican until age 43. Before that he was a Dummycrat!!! He even was going to lead an ANTI-Nuke rally in 1945!!!

From Wiki: Reagan began his political career as a Democrat and, in December 1945, was prevented from leading an anti-nuclear rally in Holly­wood by pressure from the Warner Bros. studio.

Location hidden

#186148 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, yes, I saw Obama's approval or disapproval rating, Rogue. Do you think it looks bad for him for 2016? Oh, sorry, he's not running. Neither was GWB running when his disapproval rating hit 17%. Do you think Obama will ever sink that low?
No, Obama will never sing below about 30% approval rating as you Libtards like sleeping with pigs. Republicans will turn on their politicians who do not tote the line. m Libtards think it is good if someone just meant to do well.
Obama so loved poor people, he made more of them!!!

Location hidden

#186149 Mar 6, 2014
Rogue, do tell us, as you have criticized every single move Obama has made on anything. Now it's Ukraine.
We've asked you many a time, and the only response we've received took the form of a lame joke.
On Russian invasion of Georgia, on Syria, on Ukraine, what would YOU have done?
McCain, whom I like , said today that Putin was emboldened on account of the U.S.'s (read Obama's) past lack of resolve. I wonder. What lack of resolve? Where? When?
No I have not criticized everything Obama has done. In fact I have called the White House Comment Line a half dozen times and only to tell him when he did something I agreed with. I have not called when I disagreed with him as I believe he does not care what anyone else thinks.
I use to call the Bush WH about once a month and about half the time it was about things I disagreed with. I think Dick Cheney would have made a better president than G.W. was!

Location hidden

#186150 Mar 6, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =55izx6rbCqgXX
THAT is something called integrity.
More journalist should have it.
Yep, and do you know her story? Her parents were refugees who fled from communist Hungary. She was, like Ronald Reagan, a Democrat until she woke up!!!

Location hidden

#186151 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Really?
Well, before Obama became president we did have more freedoms than those other countries!!! Now if you say the wrong thing the IRS, FBI, Homeland Security, OSHA, EPA, Dept, of Garbage, etc., will all investigate you.

Location hidden

#186152 Mar 6, 2014
What I think is funny is you think Richard Nixon used the IRS to get back at his political enemies when in fact he as the Sec.Trs. George P. Shultz to do so and he refused. But you Libtards howled like dogs baying at he moon..
But now that Obama has done that, you are like crickets.

Location hidden

#186153 Mar 6, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a snake who slithers out from under a rock, regurgitates the remains of a mouse, and then slither back under your rock? Are you capable of writing any more than ONE sentence on any subject?
I wonder what you read or heard that pissed you off so much you just had to trash out someone? Was it's Obama's approval rating?

Location hidden

#186154 Mar 6, 2014
Have you noticed how many Blue Dog Democrats are now REPUBLICANS?!? Yep, the Progressives have driven most of the Blue Dogs out of their party and now they are becoming Republican moderates. And I thought the Democrat Party was the Big Tent Party? Not since the Progressives took over!!!

Ex Democratic Representative Taylor Running In GOP Primary
Posted: Feb 28, 2014 4:10 PM EST Updated: Feb 28, 2014 4:10 PM EST

A longtime Democratic congressman who lost his south Mississippi seat in 2010 says he's entering the Republican primary in hopes of regaining the seat.

Gene Taylor said he planned to file qualifying papers Friday for the 4th Congressional District election. The primary is June 3.

The 4th District incumbent is Republican Steven Palazzo, who defeated Taylor in 2010.

Taylor was first elected to the U.S. House in 1989 after having served in the state Senate. He was a conservative Blue Dog Democrat who often went against his party leadership in Washington.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#186155 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, yes, I saw Obama's approval or disapproval rating, Rogue. Do you think it looks bad for him for 2016? Oh, sorry, he's not running. Neither was GWB running when his disapproval rating hit 17%. Do you think Obama will ever sink that low?
Actually Jacques that would be a 19% approval at his low point. Barry will never get that low because the news media will never beat him up as relentlessly as they did Bush. If they started painting him as the incompetent failure at everything that he is, over and over and over like they did W, he would go that low. Whats funny is that the democrats are still selling symbolism over substance and there are enough useful idiots in our country for that strategy to work.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#186157 Mar 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a snake who slithers out from under a rock, regurgitates the remains of a mouse, and then slither back under your rock? Are you capable of writing any more than ONE sentence on any subject?
I wonder what you read or heard that pissed you off so much you just had to trash out someone? Was it's Obama's approval rating?
He is posting the most whacked out theories ever New World Order/ 9/11 a conspiriacy and on and on. He is just a nut who neend's mentel help

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186158 Mar 6, 2014

Bristol, CT

#186159 Mar 6, 2014
Should be "good site."

Bristol, CT

#186161 Mar 6, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Jacques that would be a 19% approval at his low point. Barry will never get that low because the news media will never beat him up as relentlessly as they did Bush. If they started painting him as the incompetent failure at everything that he is, over and over and over like they did W, he would go that low. Whats funny is that the democrats are still selling symbolism over substance and there are enough useful idiots in our country for that strategy to work.
Says the birfoon who fantasizes that "the media" is left wing.

BTW, Jimmy Carter was ruthlessly criticized by the so called "liberal" press.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,418,986
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 1,938
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 3,040
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 9,387
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Red_Forman 6,696
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr Red_Forman 2,424
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Red_Forman 1,472

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance