BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
164,401 - 164,420 of 175,038 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Carbon fiber is black but it can be painted any colour ....... except for clear! So the clear one he may wear today will not be made of carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is very light weight and stronger than steal so if he wears a clear plastic mask it will probably be heavier and not as strong!
Labron should wear a carbon fiber one and in any plain color he wants. One that is painted with flames or lightning bolts would make him look like a WWE wraster and, in my opinion, would not be appropriate for an NBC player regardles of the colour of the player.
Heat's LeBron James is likely to wear a clear mask on Saturday
By Zach Harper | NBA writer
February 28, 2014
Did you get enough of LeBane James Thursday night when the Miami Heat destroyed the New York Knicks? Hopefully you did because we may not see LeBron James wearing the carbon fiber version of the protective mask we saw on Thursday. While the NBA hasn't banned black masks like we've seen James, Kobe Bryant, and Kyrie Irving wear, it appears they prefer to see players wear the clear masks like we're used to with Richard Hamilton's accessory choice.
That's why Ethan Skolnick of Bleacher Report tells us to not be surprised if James is wearing a clear mask Saturday when the Heat face the Orlando Magic.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear isn't a color.
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Clear is NOT carbon fiber. Clear means PLASTIC which will scatter and cut your eyes out whereas carbon fiber will not shatter. I have seen composite rotor blades on helicopters after a crash and they just fall apart without shattering. And this causes a problem in accident investigations as it is impossible to tell where the original failure started. It is easy with metal blades as you can see a cut, or a corrosion point and then the acute fracture in the metal.
If it is plastic, it has to be very think (heavy)!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

The American Petroleum Institute (API) stated, in 1948, that "it is generally considered that the only absolutely safe concentrations for benzene is zero."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Carbon fiber is black but it can be painted any colour ....... except for clear! So the clear one he may wear today will not be made of carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is very light weight and stronger than steal so if he wears a clear plastic mask it will probably be heavier and not as strong!
Labron should wear a carbon fiber one and in any plain color he wants. One that is painted with flames or lightning bolts would make him look like a WWE wraster and, in my opinion, would not be appropriate for an NBC player regardles of the colour of the player.
Heat's LeBron James is likely to wear a clear mask on Saturday
By Zach Harper | NBA writer
February 28, 2014
Did you get enough of LeBane James Thursday night when the Miami Heat destroyed the New York Knicks? Hopefully you did because we may not see LeBron James wearing the carbon fiber version of the protective mask we saw on Thursday. While the NBA hasn't banned black masks like we've seen James, Kobe Bryant, and Kyrie Irving wear, it appears they prefer to see players wear the clear masks like we're used to with Richard Hamilton's accessory choice.
That's why Ethan Skolnick of Bleacher Report tells us to not be surprised if James is wearing a clear mask Saturday when the Heat face the Orlando Magic.
<quoted text>
Clear is NOT carbon fiber. Clear means PLASTIC which will scatter and cut your eyes out whereas carbon fiber will not shatter. I have seen composite rotor blades on helicopters after a crash and they just fall apart without shattering. And this causes a problem in accident investigations as it is impossible to tell where the original failure started. It is easy with metal blades as you can see a cut, or a corrosion point and then the acute fracture in the metal.
If it is plastic, it has to be very think (heavy)!
Carbon fibre, Lebron James, basketball, helicopters, helicopter blades, accident investigatiions...????? How many have you smoked . How much have you sniffed?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Guru wrote:
what are you idiots gonna do when Zullo outs obama this month?
obama is Malcom-X junior.
Is he? Then that would make him a natural-born American, no? What's all this birther stuff about and Kenya?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Carbon fibre, Lebron James, basketball, helicopters, helicopter blades, accident investigatiions...????? How many have you smoked . How much have you sniffed?
Sorry, I have never smoked anything. And you?
Should Lebron wear a ice hockey type mask (Jason Voorhees)?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Jacques,
I was in Elmhurst, Illinois, recently on a business trip.
Elmhurst is about 10 miles from O'Hare Field, as the crow flies, on the sprawling airport's southwest corner.
It used to be a very nice and quiet town. A loyal Republican stronghold in DuPage County.
The realignment of O'Hare's new runways last fall and the expansion of the airfield has all but detroyed the peaceful nature of Chicago's western suburbs.
I anticipate hearing some real rumbling from the heavily Republic communites of DuPage once summertime gets rolling and people are outdoors more.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Palin Mocked in 2008 for Warning Putin May Invade Ukraine if Obama Elected
Posted on February 28, 2014
Well, who is the idiot now?
Check it out:
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned that if Senator Barack Obama were elected president, his “indecision” and “moral equivalence” may encourage Russia’s Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine.
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/palin-moc ...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Palin.
Yep, and that is why you Libtards trash her ...... because you are afraid of her. If you were not afraid of her, you would not mention her name!!!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Jacques,
I do not fly in the stuffy cabins of commercial airliners.
There are other more enjoyable ways to travel economically and expiditiously without taking such a heavy toll on the environment.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Yep, the IRS scandal has not only not gone away, it is just starting!!!

Lois Lerner to testify Wednesday on IRS targeting of tea party groups
By Jacqueline Klimas -The Washington Times - Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lois Lerner will testify on Wednesday about the Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative groups after declining to appear before Congress last year, Rep. Darrell Issa, California Republican and chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said Sunday on “Fox News Sunday.”

“We know what she did in most cases, what we don’t know is why she did it,” Mr. Issa said.

In addition to looking for the reason behind the targeting and finding out if anyone else was involved, Mr. Issa said Congress will work to put in a system of checks and balances to ensure one person alone can’t target specific groups on audits or approval of applications.

“We do want to know that burning question of who else knew about it,” he said.“Candidly, the American people want to know it won’t happen again.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Check it out:
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned that if Senator Barack Obama were elected president, his “indecision” and “moral equivalence” may encourage Russia’s Vladimir !!!
The idiot is any moron that blames Obama for this or pretends that the situation would be any different if Sister Sarah or Mitt were in office

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the IRS scandal has not only not gone away, it is just starting!!!
Lois Lerner to testify Wednesday on IRS targeting of tea party groups
By Jacqueline Klimas -The Washington Times - Sunday, March 2, 2014
Lois Lerner will testify on Wednesday about the Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative groups after declining to appear before Congress last year, Rep. Darrell Issa, California Republican and chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said Sunday on “Fox News Sunday.”
“We know what she did in most cases, what we don’t know is why she did it,” Mr. Issa said.
In addition to looking for the reason behind the targeting and finding out if anyone else was involved, Mr. Issa said Congress will work to put in a system of checks and balances to ensure one person alone can’t target specific groups on audits or approval of applications.
“We do want to know that burning question of who else knew about it,” he said.“Candidly, the American people want to know it won’t happen again.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Well, were I the gov't, I would for sure target the tea partyers. See if it could unearth nazi/fascist/"let's bring back Confederate slavery" connections. Also try to fund education programmes for those poor pumpkin-heads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
In the late 1970s they converted the TH-55 (Hughes 269 (300)) to composite rotor blades and about a forth of they split along the trailing edge. They would repair they will GLUE and clamp them with two wooden blocks. The next morning they would remove the c-clamps and wooden blocks, trim off the excess glue and away you'd fly!!! It made you feel a little creepy but once repaired, they did not split again.
In the early 1980s the Chinook got composite rotor blades too. I was not aware of any problems but the mechanics use to practice making "combat" repairs. They had what would look like a hole-saw that you would use to put a lock set in a door. They would cut the hole around a bullet hole, put a circular patch in with glue and c-clamp it! Of course these were done on blades that were no longer in service but it still made us pilots feel creepy.
But the important part was the titanium spar. They had a vacuum gauge at the blade root which was checked on preflight. I never found one that had lost it's vacuum tough ...... but I still checked!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Oh, helicopters have Jesus-nuts which hold the rotor head on. Because if the Jesus-nut comes off, you say "Oh Jesus" as the rotor blades come off and your aircraft becomes a home sick brick!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Jacques,
I'm just sayin' to listen for the chorus of Republican whiners complaining about excessive and near constant noise generated by O'Hare air traffic when people have their windows open or are trying to enjoy their backyard BBQ's or are out for a stroll this spring and summer.
Noise that was not there last year or any of the years before.
loose

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I do not fly in the stuffy cabins of commercial airliners.
There are other more enjoyable ways to travel economically and expiditiously without taking such a heavy toll on the environment.
loose
How do you propose to travel the following itineraries...?

NY-Europe

NY-LA

LA-Hawaii

Toronto-Shanghai?

...without polluting?

I know you won't reply. You never do when stumped, like when I've asked you numerous times now about French Polynesia. Very convenient. Oh, and seeing as you probably travel a lot between F.P.and the U.S., pray tell us how you achieve this long-distance travel without polluting.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Check it out:
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin warned that if Senator Barack Obama were elected president, his “indecision” and “moral equivalence” may encourage Russia’s Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine.
Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/palin-moc ...
<quoted text>
Yep, and that is why you Libtards trash her ...... because you are afraid of her. If you were not afraid of her, you would not mention her name!!!
As a Canadian who loves on the US/Canada border, as a Canadian, as per most nationalities, affected by any political and commercial move by the U.S., yer darn tootin' I'm afraid of her, afraid she may rig the Florida vote a second time and become president OMG. Am I afraid? Damn right, as any thinking person would be.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

grrr corr : lives

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, helicopters have Jesus-nuts which hold the rotor head on. Because if the Jesus-nut comes off, you say "Oh Jesus" as the rotor blades come off and your aircraft becomes a home sick brick!
Yes, not to mention that eternal, still ongoing and typical Sikorsky rotor gear problem. How many lives lost due to poor workmanship/assembly?

We ordered 24 Sikorsky copters with delivery due 2008. We still don't have them, with Boeing still working on the flaws 6 years after promised delivery date. And to think we had choices between Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm , Augusta, Robinson (for lighter missions and surveillance work), Bell and Aérospatiale Alouettes. Surprise. We have a Conservative gov't that ordered them from GWB's favourite suppliers.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Corr : 28 copters, not 24 ,Delivery date 2009, not 2008. Gotta trust memory less and Wiki more I guess.
Obskeptic

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you changing the subject?
<quoted text>
The subject became concern for our children's future Woj through the argument that the climate is changing and a calamity is developing that they will have to deal with. What's the difference if that calamity is the temperature rising 1 degree in the next hundred years which you cannot prove, or if we are heading towards another major fiscal crisis due to our politicians inability to balance a budget and control spending which is clearly reality?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,082,912
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 9 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 476
Scat Man 29 min Coonskin 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive 45,861
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE