BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#185790 Feb 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans. LBJ knew he had lost the racial issue but he figured out that he could use the welfare system to put them back in their place. And you make sure they go to ghettos schools so they will make good house servants (slaves).
And with the Lame Steam Media pimping the progressive lies, all to many people do not know the truth. How's Obamanomics wurkin' for the black people with a teue 20% U-6 unemployment rate!
<quoted text>
Ah Tinka Brains, Drs. Martin Luther King Sr & Jr were REPUBLICANS. And here are more noted Black Republicans;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-...
These Blacks are also ALL Republicans;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:First_color...
I was after reconstruction and the Democrats retook power in the South that Blacks were not reelected to Congress!!!
Yeah blah and blah and the President surely must still feel like a slave...

Seems the streets aren't all that Chaotic as they could be...I can't hear no Automatic Firearms... A pop sometimes here or there it's possible that those are backfires from a muffler...

If you think of Republican as a major Force in what a Corporate world may be I think a black or from a lower position white view to both equal to think low white is still above hu????

I mean somewhere there will be that fine line of merging when the Politics separate for one from the tv...

SURELY IN DUE TIME THAT WILL BE A MORE explicit more of what's not to know will be not available plain and simple...

Damn to Politics they are not an OPEN COOKIE JAR...unless you really are in that to mediarize to problematics and how a world could stumble ...

Point blank

Coffee and some designer napkins too and how much is that in Price and write off's? Talk about a Party and some Klatsch clap claps...

So after then now Democrats took power and still there are none BLACKS in Congress????

in a city...

#185791 Feb 28, 2014
Maybe They have to come up with a new re-inventing way to their Rap...
They need new Titles...Once a Republican now a..? What *they* will become and be known for is left for Debate

As a whole of course not every single member of any given party stood to their plate...

Some pushed it out of sight some left some nibbles... Enough for us to chew on in discussion discuss for sure an Eternity long...

in a city...

#185792 Feb 28, 2014
Can't say that a 21 year old guy can be considered a male of stature?
As far as man material...please

Honestly for the most 21 is like borderline what 17/ MENTALLY speaking....

Just old enough to have a drink a cigar in some fancy pub...
How man is that...

Or 3 years already gone off to war...What's he supposed to be into a WOMAN???

I think I mentioned that before sometime the 15 year olds will have to probably give a vote to that for themselves...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#185793 Mar 1, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah blah and blah and the President surely must still feel like a slave...
Seems the streets aren't all that Chaotic as they could be...I can't hear no Automatic Firearms... A pop sometimes here or there it's possible that those are backfires from a muffler...
If you think of Republican as a major Force in what a Corporate world may be I think a black or from a lower position white view to both equal to think low white is still above hu????
I mean somewhere there will be that fine line of merging when the Politics separate for one from the tv...
SURELY IN DUE TIME THAT WILL BE A MORE explicit more of what's not to know will be not available plain and simple...
Damn to Politics they are not an OPEN COOKIE JAR...unless you really are in that to mediarize to problematics and how a world could stumble ...
Point blank
Coffee and some designer napkins too and how much is that in Price and write off's? Talk about a Party and some Klatsch clap claps...
So after then now Democrats took power and still there are none BLACKS in Congress????
Tinka, with 13%(?) of the population of the US being black, do you really think that there is a black congressman/woman standing on every street corner of the US? Hell, most are doing good to run from the Hood, much less run for congress. The Big "0" was a freak of nature, now you are seeing his flaws.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185794 Mar 1, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
You can't make that shit up.
https://aotearoaawiderperspective.wordpress.c...
Very dangerous stuff.
And the Loony-Lefties think WE are the Fascists!?!

Location hidden

#185795 Mar 1, 2014
Hey, the Loony-Left can not give up hope than evil mankind is more powerful than our Sun. They will never admit that the Modern Solar Maximum caused the Global Warming of the past century and will not admit that since about 2007 the Earth has cooled.
Again I call on all true believers in Global Warming to move to Canada before Canada is covered by a giant glacier!!!

Global warming slowdown likely to be brief: U.S., UK science bodies
Reuters
By Alister Doyle, Environment Correspondent February 27, 2014 3:58 PM

By Alister Doyle, Environment Correspondent
Related Stories

Sun-dimming volcanoes partly explain global warming hiatus-study Reuters
Heat extremes increase despite global warming hiatus: scientists Reuters
Science academies explain global warming reality Associated Press
John Kerry mocks those who deny climate change Associated Press
Kerry calls climate change 'weapon of mass destruction' Reuters

OSLO (Reuters)- A slowdown in the pace of global warming so far this century is likely to be only a pause in a longer-term trend of rising temperatures, the science academies of the United States and Britain said on Thursday.

Since an exceptionally warm 1998, there has been "a short-term slowdown in the warming of Earth's surface," Britain's Royal Society and the U.S. National Academy of Sciences said in a report.

But, they said, that "does not invalidate our understanding of long-term changes in global temperature arising from human-induced changes in greenhouse gases."

http://news.yahoo.com/global-warming-slowdown...

Location hidden

#185796 Mar 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he slept with underage girls? How can you PROVE something like that??
You are darn right YOU will attack him. AS YOU SEE HIM AS A THREAT TO YOUR BELOVED LEADER, OBAMA!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he did admit it. And he admitted on more than one occasion. Courtney Love said she had oral sex with him when she was 12.
So...when everyone involved openly admits what happened and with little shame on Ted's part... That is really all I require as "proof".
Trayvon was a punk and probably deserved what he got instantly.
But for you to believe a rock star had sex with underage girls you need HD video surveillance?....When the guy is TELLING you he did it.
Good to see you haven't located any of those marbles yet.
Yep, and three women claimed to have been RAPED by Bill Clinton. The first was a 19 y/o British girl, and Bill fled England three months before he was to graduate Oxford.
HILLARY THREATENED JUANITA BROADDRICK 2 WEEKS

Location hidden

#185797 Mar 1, 2014
FLASHBACK - Alleged rape by Bill Clinton

Location hidden

#185798 Mar 1, 2014
He gave a passable answer now get off the man's back. Should he wear a white mask instead? Play ball!!!

NBA clearly wants James to abandon black mask
By The Sports Xchange 4 hours ago The SportsXchange

The NBA wants LeBron James to ditch the black mask.

The Miami Heat star wore a black carbon-fiber face shield to protect his broken nose during Thursday night's 108-82 victory over the New York Knicks. But the league wants him to switch to a clear version for Saturday night's game against the Orlando Magic.

James likes the feel of the black mask and has filed an appeal in an attempt to continue to wear it, ESPN reported Friday.

Playing with the mask for the first time on Thursday, James did not appear to be bothered by wearing it, scoring 31 points and making 13 of 19 shots from the field.

James had practiced with a clear mask for two days but then opted for the black version before the game.

"It is our understanding LeBron used the black mask because a clear one he was comfortable with wasn't ready," NBA spokesman Tim Frank said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-clearly-want...

Location hidden

#185799 Mar 1, 2014
The last year I was in the Army I went to donate blood during my lunch time but during the procedure there was a problem and I had a sub-dermal hematoma the size of a half of an egg just above my elbow. They bandage.it and told me not to bend my arm until the welling went down.
On the walk back to work I walked passed several senior officer and I did not salute them but I did great them with "hood afternoon sir". The only one to stop me was my colonel who asked about my bandaged arm. NO BIG DEAL!
If a man wants to wear a mask to protect his broken nose while he is playing basketball, shut up and let him!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185801 Mar 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
He gave a passable answer now get off the man's back. Should he wear a white mask instead? Play ball!!!
The Miami Heat star wore a black carbon-fiber face shield to protect his broken nose during Thursday night's 108-82 victory over the New York Knicks. But the league wants him to switch to a clear version for Saturday night's game against the Orlando Magic.
James likes the feel of the black mask and has filed an appeal in an attempt to continue to wear it, ESPN reported Friday.
Playing with the mask for the first time on Thursday, James did not appear to be bothered by wearing it, scoring 31 points and making 13 of 19 shots from the field.
James had practiced with a clear mask for two days but then opted for the black version before the game.
"It is our understanding LeBron used the black mask because a clear one he was comfortable with wasn't ready," NBA spokesman Tim Frank said.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-clearly-want...
Could anyone care less?

And do you think that this insignificant report and your comment, namely backing James's wearing a black mask, makes you look favourably on blacks? Guess again.

Location hidden

#185803 Mar 1, 2014
This was written by a retired Army colonel who was a graduate of the Army War College and he would rather be autonomous to you loony-lefties.

Did either of you distinguished gentlemen listen to that pathetic press statement by the ‘I have a pen” man? Bet Putin lost a lot of sleep after big-ears told him there would be “costs”. Be prepared, this is just the beginning. Putin has stated on several occasions that he intends to resurrect the former Russian empire. Washington has a tendency to not listen to, or to ignore items of great interest. In the late 1990s two events were ignored that we paid dearly for. The first was Bin Laden’s declaration of war against the US that was published in the British papers, he gave the US advance notice that he was going to kill Americans – nobody paid attention. The other item was the “Iraqi Liberation Act” signed by slick willey – that said it shall be the policy of the US that Saddam Hussein be removed from power. That law did not give Bush much maneuver room in the Middle East. Bush had two choices when things turned bad after 9-11. Option one was to walk away from US policy and let Saddam gloat over the Great Satan’s weakness or remove the bastard. Bush had to choose one option from two bad choices, a no-win situation.

I was asked in 1999 to write an editorial on the Middle East which I did as a courtesy to the person who requested it (the only stipulation was it was written under a “pen name”). After a very lengthy article I ended by predicting that we would soon be embroiled in a land war in the Middle East , that Saddam would be removed, and that Islamic forces would unite against the US and ended it by asking a simple question:“Are we, as a nation, prepared to pay in blood the cost of the wars we are going to be forced into?’' After 10 + years of conflict we can now answer that question by adding two more unsuccessful “overseas contingency operations” to out military legacy –thousands killed and wounded for WHAT? WEAKNESS DOES NOT BREED VICTORY AND VICTORY CANNOT BE ACHIEVED WITHOUT A COHERENT STRATEGY AND THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!

Hope I didn’t destroy your day. The only thing to remember is that Obama threatens with a pen and phone while Putin had a bat that he just strategically shoved up barry’s ass. Guess the pen is not mightier than the sword.

I will end with a quote from Frederick the Great that should be tattooed on the forehead of every member of Congress so that when they look in the mirror they will be reminded that:“DIPLOMACY WITHOUT FORCE IS LIKE MUSIC WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS”!
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#185804 Mar 1, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he slept with underage girls! How can you approve of something like that??
You are darn right i will attack him. he has lost respect
I can't wait to hear your take on Woody Allen.

Location hidden

#185805 Mar 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-clearly-want ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Could anyone care less?
And do you think that this insignificant report and your comment, namely backing James's wearing a black mask, makes you look favourably on blacks? Guess again.
It does not bother me but it obviously bothers some people in the NBA. No, I was not worried about how it makes me look to blacks. Should a white basketball player wear a WHITE mask? But I would not want them wearing masks like, the so called, professional wrastlers of the WWE.!
Yes, I meant "wrastlers" as they are not wrestlers but entertainers and I don't want professional SPORTS people to look like entertainers REGARDLESS of the colour of they skin.
And why do you have to inject race here? I didn't or can I not, in YOUR opinion, comment about anyone who happens to be a non-white?
I know who Laborn James is and I know he is no Denis Rodman!!!

Location hidden

#185806 Mar 1, 2014
Carbon fiber is black but it can be painted any colour ....... except for clear! So the clear one he may wear today will not be made of carbon fiber. Carbon fiber is very light weight and stronger than steal so if he wears a clear plastic mask it will probably be heavier and not as strong!
Labron should wear a carbon fiber one and in any plain color he wants. One that is painted with flames or lightning bolts would make him look like a WWE wraster and, in my opinion, would not be appropriate for an NBC player regardles of the colour of the player.

Heat's LeBron James is likely to wear a clear mask on Saturday
By Zach Harper | NBA writer
February 28, 2014

Did you get enough of LeBane James Thursday night when the Miami Heat destroyed the New York Knicks? Hopefully you did because we may not see LeBron James wearing the carbon fiber version of the protective mask we saw on Thursday. While the NBA hasn't banned black masks like we've seen James, Kobe Bryant, and Kyrie Irving wear, it appears they prefer to see players wear the clear masks like we're used to with Richard Hamilton's accessory choice.

That's why Ethan Skolnick of Bleacher Report tells us to not be surprised if James is wearing a clear mask Saturday when the Heat face the Orlando Magic.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#185807 Mar 1, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to hear your take on Woody Allen.
He is a sick pervert just like roman polanski

Ottawa

#185808 Mar 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This was written by a retired Army colonel who was a graduate of the Army War College and he would rather be autonomous to you loony-lefties.
Did either of you distinguished gentlemen listen to that pathetic press statement by the ‘I have a pen” man? Bet Putin lost a lot of sleep after big-ears told him there would be “costs”. Be prepared, this is just the beginning. Putin has stated on several occasions that he intends to resurrect the former Russian empire. Washington has a tendency to not listen to, or to ignore items of great interest. In the late 1990s two events were ignored that we paid dearly for. The first was Bin Laden’s declaration of war against the US that was published in the British papers, he gave the US advance notice that he was going to kill Americans – nobody paid attention. The other item was the “Iraqi Liberation Act” signed by slick willey – that said it shall be the policy of the US that Saddam Hussein be removed from power. That law did not give Bush much maneuver room in the Middle East. Bush had two choices when things turned bad after 9-11. Option one was to walk away from US policy and let Saddam gloat over the Great Satan’s weakness or remove the bastard. Bush had to choose one option from two bad choices, a no-win situation.
I was asked in 1999 to write an editorial on the Middle East which I did as a courtesy to the person who requested it (the only stipulation was it was written under a “pen name”). After a very lengthy article I ended by predicting that we would soon be embroiled in a land war in the Middle East , that Saddam would be removed, and that Islamic forces would unite against the US and ended it by asking a simple question:“Are we, as a nation, prepared to pay in blood the cost of the wars we are going to be forced into?’' After 10 + years of conflict we can now answer that question by adding two more unsuccessful “overseas contingency operations” to out military legacy –thousands killed and wounded for WHAT? WEAKNESS DOES NOT BREED VICTORY AND VICTORY CANNOT BE ACHIEVED WITHOUT A COHERENT STRATEGY AND THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!
Hope I didn’t destroy your day. The only thing to remember is that Obama threatens with a pen and phone while Putin had a bat that he just strategically shoved up barry’s ass. Guess the pen is not mightier than the sword.
I will end with a quote from Frederick the Great that should be tattooed on the forehead of every member of Congress so that when they look in the mirror they will be reminded that:“DIPLOMACY WITHOUT FORCE IS LIKE MUSIC WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS”!
Another autonomous coward who won't step forward.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#185809 Mar 1, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't that far apart Frank.
Carbon taxes are a global scam. Pollution permits...it is just sick.
There is no scientific debate over climate change... it is happening and we are going for the ride. I don't believe it will be anything abrupt. I don't even consider it an immediate threat.
The debate is over how much of a difference humans make. We know we make a difference but it is nearly impossible to quantify it. Taxing the hell out of the world isn't going to improve anything at all.
When carbon taxes were implemented in Austrailia...(they were the lucky first)
A weird law appeared.
Say you ran a business... a hamburger franchise. Overnight the price of your products rose pretty significantly.
Now... if a customer demanded to know why his cheeseburger jumped in price...you could explain it a lot of ways. But it was against the law to blame carbon taxes. First offense was a warning. Second was a MILLION DOLLAR fine.
Obama has made a law that doctors,hospitals,clinicians and insurance companies can't blame higher health care expenses on ObamaKare. How can a program that adds several layers of bureaucracy and several dozens of additional taxes onto you health care bill not add to the total cost of health care?

Ottawa

#185810 Mar 1, 2014
corr : anonynous.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185811 Mar 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has made a law that doctors,hospitals,clinicians and insurance companies can't blame higher health care expenses on ObamaKare. How can a program that adds several layers of bureaucracy and several dozens of additional taxes onto you health care bill not add to the total cost of health care?
OReaLY? Obama made that a law? Is there any fable you won't paste?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,109,493
mera gaad maro assam 13 min raja bttm boy assam 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 29 min dirtclod 82
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 2 hr Bob Guchione 1
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 4 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr punte 46,608
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••