BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243320 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#186057 Mar 4, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge you have criticizing what high ranking military leaders and what the president has done. Ok you are the president what would you handle Russia right now??
I can't wait....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186058 Mar 4, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait....
If I may predict : Nuke them, they're all communists, just like the democrats..

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#186059 Mar 4, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I get upset when they show up at the emergency room because they "threw up".
They waste everyone's time... expose themselves to radiation, bitch and moan the entire time they are there.... that it is taking longer than they had planned. Then just before they leave the motive for the visit emerges....
Could you write me a doctor's excuse for work/school?
If my wife didn't do the radiology thing I wouldn't know or probably care how much resource we waste on people who don't need care.
Just heard someone talking...
:)
They didn't create the idiotic rule that you need a doctor's excuse. I never demanded doctors' excuses. Waste of time.

If I suspected a student missed an exam, and I suspected the student was not entirely honest, I would give the student a **very special** exam (much more difficult), so they wouldn't do it again.

Bristol, CT

#186060 Mar 4, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
In this thread fractions are higher math.
Ha!

Bristol, CT

#186061 Mar 4, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I get upset when they show up at the emergency room because they "threw up".
They waste everyone's time... expose themselves to radiation, bitch and moan the entire time they are there.... that it is taking longer than they had planned. Then just before they leave the motive for the visit emerges....
Could you write me a doctor's excuse for work/school?
If my wife didn't do the radiology thing I wouldn't know or probably care how much resource we waste on people who don't need care.
Just heard someone talking...
:)
This is a problem caused by asinine rules. I never had to have a doctor's excuse because I had a certain amount of medical leave every year - no questions asked. On the other hand, I have not taken a sick day for over five years. But when I did need them, I'm glad I didn't need to play children's games.

Bristol, CT

#186062 Mar 4, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar "irradiance" is only part of the equation.
So when asked for NASA's prediction of tropospheric cooling why did the Rougetard provide a graph of solar irradiance vs. time?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#186063 Mar 4, 2014
Doctor's excuse from work? Why don't these people see their own family physician or G.P.? Why the E.R.?

BTW, how much does a "doctor's excuse" certificate go for where you guys live, both from the E.R. and/or a family G.P.? Here, it's $40. for the exam (takes all of 3 minutes for a cold/flu) and $15 for the "doctor's excuse" certificate.$40 is for info only as it is paid for by the gov't's universal health care plan,$15 is cost to patient but is tax deductible. Just curious.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#186065 Mar 4, 2014
Even ABC News is watching (worried) about the primary elections in Texas.

Texas Primary 2014: 6 Things to Watch For
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/03/...

And the Wash. Post too!

The Texas primary is Tuesday. Here are five things to watch for./ By Sean Sullivan / March 3

Start your midterm engines! The 2014 election will officially begin Tuesday in Texas, the first state to hold primaries this year.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Location hidden

#186066 Mar 4, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar "irradiance" is only part of the equation.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So when asked for NASA's prediction of tropospheric cooling why did the Rougetard provide a graph of solar irradiance vs. time?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Well, here is one of your loony-lefty sites. Now, look at the graph and particularly 2007. Also note they they claim cosmic radiation levels have been going DOWN for the past 50 years!!!

http://www.skepticalscience.com/cosmic-rays-a...

But here is another source which says the exact opposite. AND, OMG, there is that magic date of 2007 AGAIN!!!

Cosmic Rays Hit 50-Year High
by SPACE.com Staff | September 29, 2009

The cause of the surge is solar minimum, a deep lull in the sun's activity that began around 2007 and continues today. Researchers have long known that cosmic rays go up when solar activity goes down, because strong solar activity inflates and bolsters a protective bubble around our entire solar system.
http://www.space.com/7349-cosmic-rays-hit-50-...

Location hidden

#186067 Mar 4, 2014
Stop, it’s over, the World has a Fever

My colleague Marty Kelly MD found this wonderful scare.

Please sit down so you don’t faint from fright.

The Washington Post

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, atBergen, Norway

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.
Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.
Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coastal cities uninhabitable.

I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922, as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post – 90+ years ago.

Ah yes…the old story….”the sky is falling”
DemoVoter

Lombard, IL

#186068 Mar 4, 2014
Is Obama still president or did Putin delegate him as puppet?

Location hidden

#186069 Mar 4, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge you have criticizing what high ranking military leaders and what the president has done. Ok you are the president what would you handle Russia right now??
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait....
Right now, military intervention would be a very bad move. Ever here of the Crimean War? I know it was almost 200 years ago but you did study history, did you knot?

Location hidden

#186070 Mar 4, 2014
DemoVoter wrote:
Is Obama still president or did Putin delegate him as puppet?
Obama is a lame dick president just like Jimmy Carter. No one would take him seriously.
Why did the Iranians let our embassy people go just as Reagan was being sworn in in 1981? Maybe because they feared Reagan much more than they did "The Peanut Man" Carter!!!

Location hidden

#186071 Mar 4, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Ah, it is just not the solar irradiance that the Sun is emitting but the solar irradiance that is hitting the ground here on Earth. There are two ways of doing that of which one is cost prohibited which would be to put photometers all over the ground. But satellites have been doing this by checking the temps. in the stratosphere and the lower troposphere. Please note the peak in 1997 and the bottoming in 2008.

UAH Global temperature, down slightly,“the pause” continues
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/12/03/uah-glo...

Location hidden

#186072 Mar 4, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Looks like the TeaPots are taking a beating in the TX primaries. Even Sheriff Joe has switched horses.
How do you know? No one expects any results until tomorrow morning?

Location hidden

#186073 Mar 4, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Looks like the TeaPots are taking a beating in the TX primaries. Even Sheriff Joe has switched horses.
You do know Sheriff Joe is in Arizona, didn't you? Probably knot!

Location hidden

#186075 Mar 4, 2014
Yep, the Libtards are worried. Not only is he a BUSH,,,,,, he is also a White Hispanic!!!!!

NPR News | KCBX
kcbx.org/npr-news&#8206 ;
KCBX
24 mins ago - George P. Bush is expected to win Tuesday's GOP primary for land commissioner. Ben Phillpott of KUT brings the story of the young Bush's low-key campaign ...

Location hidden

#186076 Mar 4, 2014
Niagara Falls nearly frozen in bitterly cold temperatures ...-...
inagist.com/all/440997971405320192/...
50 mins ago - www.nbcnews.com ·@nbcnightlynews : George P. Bush running for Texas Land Commissioner http://t.co/HxXdTIXEa8 #NBCNightlyNews 28 mins ago · more »...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#186077 Mar 4, 2014
"Acid rain can be as damaging to car finishes as stones, bird droppings, and tree sap...

Acid rain collects in drops on your vehicle's painted surfaces. As the water evaporates the acid moisture eats into the painted finish. The process escalates when the droplets and the paint are heated by the sun.
It produces three levels of damage: mild, severe and irreparable.

No technology is currently available to reverse the effects of acid rain damage."

Location hidden

#186078 Mar 4, 2014
MLK A Republican? Or Just A Dream?

Democrats insist that MLK wasn’t a Republican. They want to claim, and take credit for, his dream, but not the blame for destroying that dream.

Read the rest of this Liberty Alliance article here: http://libertyalliance.com/2014/03/mlk-republ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,705,575
Men that wear panties 2 hr Rose of Tralee 4
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 2 hr Rose of Tralee 11
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Rose of Tralee 15
Trump is A 2 hr Rose of Tralee 468
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,778
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr GALAXY FART 64,458

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages