BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,213)

Showing posts 164,241 - 164,260 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure he will be granted immunity in Kenyan-born Obama's impeachment trials=[congress already has one hundred(100) articles written up waiting to be forwarded]. Then comes the removal, nullifying and Firing Squad. If this doesn't happen then you can be sure Obama is indeed the antichrist awaiting his so-called "fatal-blow".
Are you related to that other religious nut job WelbyMD?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Rand Paul, voice of reason

"... there are times when people are using language that shouldn't be used," he said. "I recently criticized someone for using some of that language. I'm not going to bring it up, but I will say, we can disagree with the president without calling him names."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure he will be granted immunity in Kenyan-born Obama's impeachment trials=[congress already has one hundred(100) articles written up waiting to be forwarded]. Then comes the removal, nullifying and Firing Squad. If this doesn't happen then you can be sure Obama is indeed the antichrist awaiting his so-called "fatal-blow".
As spoken by, yes, wait for it, here it is, CHURCHLADY, as per most of her ilk, showing off her deep Christian love and tolerance.

In her typically Christian love-thy-neighbour rant, we catch words like "firing squad, antichrist and fatal blow" . Jesus would be proud. Onward Christian soldiers.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

American Lady wrote:
MORE ON...British Intelligence: Obama born in Kenya; CIAís DNA test shows Dunhams not his grandparents
MORE ANALYSIS OF LORETTA FUDDY DEATH...WAS IT MURDER?
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
Welcome back, American Lady. Did you restock, refuel on hate and incredible links and sources? Did you stock up on nuts in order to be nuttier than ever? Looks like AFFIRMATIVE to both questions. Oh, what happened to Pravda? What say you about your comrade and hero Vladimir Putin?
Katrina

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
MORE ON...British Intelligence: Obama born in Kenya; CIAís DNA test shows Dunhams not his grandparents
Barry's aunt said Obama's birthplace was in Kenya at one point

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right ...
People 'like us' put on OUR
Armour of God <3
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
I put this on...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

And where is the basis for Christianity, namely "love" ? Seems to be a serious lack of it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Total global polar sea ice is largely unchanged over the past 35 years. Antarctic sea ice set records for size in September 2013!!

*When adding the sea ice volumes at both poles there is about the same ice as 30 years ago link, link. The global sea ice in January 2014 was 17,932,000 km≤, which is the highest ever recorded during January in the satellite era.&#65279; Antarctica has 90% of the world's ice and had the most sea ice ever recorded in Septermber 2013. link View today's Antarctic sea ice extent compared to the 1979-2007 average (National Snow and Ice Data Center) link link A strong storm in the Arctic during the late Summer of 2012 caused the Arctic ice area to shrink to a record low yet the ice is now expanding at a fast rate. The Berring Sea off Alaska in 2012 had the most ice area ever recorded. link The Antarctic sea ice extent in September 2009 is also growing and is 1 million square kilometers more than the previous year. In September 2013 Antarctica broke another record and had the largest sea ice extent ever recorded link. View today's Arctic sea ice extent, NSIDC link DMI link

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Oh wow, sea levels went up 55 mm (about 2 inches) last Century and they have not measured any change so far THIS Century.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k247/dhm135...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Mmmmm, wasn't it about 4,000 BC that the Mediterranean Sea broke through the Dardanelles and flooded the Black LAKE??? Yep, prior to that, the Black Sea was a smaller fresh water lake!
Learn to Read

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>TED NUGENT RIPS OBAMA AND CNN...MUST WATCH!...
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2014/02...
Nut job is a fan of nut job. Shocking
Learn to Read

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

American Lady wrote:
MORE ON...British Intelligence: Obama born in Kenya; CIA’s DNA test shows Dunhams not his grandparents
More sad fables. How pathetic
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But there is a fundamental problem with the temperature records from this contentious period, when climate science crashed into political science. The land based records, which have been under the control of global warming alarmists at the British Met Office and the Hadley Centre Climate Research Unit, and at NASAís Goddard Institute for Space Studies and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the U.S., show much more warming during this period than the incorruptible satellite atmosphere temperature records. Those satellite records have been further confirmed by atmospheric weather balloons. But the land based records can be subject to tampering and falsification
Nonsense.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But there is a fundamental problem with the temperature records from this contentious period, when climate science crashed into political science. The land based records, which have been under the control of global warming alarmists at the British Met Office and the Hadley Centre Climate Research Unit, and at NASAís Goddard Institute for Space Studies and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the U.S., show much more warming during this period than the incorruptible satellite atmosphere temperature records. Those satellite records have been further confirmed by atmospheric weather balloons. But the land based records can be subject to tampering and falsification
And you did not write this, as it is impeccable, if not in logic, certainly in spelling, grammar and punctuation. Is there no end to your plagiarism?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TED NUGENT RIPS OBAMA AND CNN...MUST WATCH!...
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2014/02...
He is a pedophile read this Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary
http://crooksandliars.com/heather/romney-supp...

wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

2013 4th warmest year on record, globally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/01...
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

It is known that global warming is observed at the surface and in the stratosphere but not in upper atmosphere. It's not a conspiracy. Duh!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

wojar wrote:
2013 4th warmest year on record, globally.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/01...
But it was unusually cold in Jacksonville.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Obama: Boring and meaningless
Obama: Boring and meaningless.
U.S. President Barack Obama is very active in condemning the actions of the authorities in Venezuela, Ukraine, and Syria. Yet, he does not see the deaths in similar circumstances in Egypt, Bahrain, or Thailand. This is not a political shortsightedness but an elaborate chess game participation in which Obama is denying. Or is he not cynical and believes in what he says?
"Our approach as the United States is not to see these as some Cold War chessboard in which we're in competition with Russia," Obama said on Wednesday speaking at the summit of the North American Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in Toluca, Mexico. "Our goal is to make sure that the people of Ukraine are able to make decisions for themselves about their future, that the people of Syria are able to make decisions without having bombs going off and killing women and children ... because a despot wants to cling to power," said the President who recently was willing to kill Syrian women and children.
http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/24-02...
Io18cNG_6MBfy5mXji-LgA wrote:
President Strangelove embellishes everything he proposes. This sly cretin couldn't lead me to a picnic. I'm positive there would be arsenic in the potato salad. The proof is the arsenic in Obamacare, the NDAA, the TSA, and Homeland Security. We have an enemy in the White House leading us into American Tyranny. I'm suspicious that it is too late to escape.
Laura wrote:
Geeez.... I would like to take this moment to apologize to the entire planet for the Moron the U.S. now how sitting in the White House. He is a complete embarrassment to the nation, human race.... and his wife is an embarrassment to the simian race as well. I am so sorry his own mother didn't have the foresight to use birth control.
---)_+)_+-

Obama is a nobody trying to prove he is up to no good about Ukraine.

Obama seems to go along with those who are up to bad and dead-end, from Ukraine, Syria and so on.

US will pay its lessons on Ukraine case , as Obama has done wrongly by backing protesting rioters in Ukraine, by which Obama has committed illegality against democracy systems and crimes against reasons.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

"Well, niether of us are an expert on this because I am a congressperson..."

Marsha Blackburn (TN-7)
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

wojar wrote:
It is known that global warming is observed at the surface and in the stratosphere but not in upper atmosphere. It's not a conspiracy. Duh!
Correction: warming is observed on the surface and in troposphere but not in the upper atmosphere.
(Android 'autoincorrect' strikes again.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 164,241 - 164,260 of174,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,078,818
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min danetoo 67,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 1 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••