BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
164,081 - 164,100 of 177,354 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185487 Feb 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fabulous. And Leslie Holt didn't suck, no man, he was right on, High 5.
Yep, Bill did not inhale and Monica did not swallow!

Location hidden

#185488 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I see. It's not the whole of California that is burning, with unseasonal forest fires, it's just Los Angeles. Not the whole of Argentina that is unusually torridly hot, it's just Buenos Aires. And it's not just south east Australia that's breaking heat records along with huge brush fires, it's just Sydney. And so forth...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know we are in an El Nino, don't you? You see, every time there is an El Nino, Eastern Australia is in a drought ....... and WESTERN Australia has extra rain (didn't know that, did ya?). And every time their is a La Nina Eastern Australia has flooding while WESTERN Australia is in drought!!!
But why does EASTER Australia gets all the news? Because the majority of their population and agriculture are in the EAST!!!
Any why do I know that and you don't? Because I have been studying weather because as an aviator my life depends on it!!!
And again, is Buenos Aires a BIG CITY or just a country??? What was the population of Buenos Aires a hundred years ago? Today? But then again you do not accept the Urban Heat Island Effect as real science!!! Yep, some real CLASSICAL LIBERALS discovered it 200 years ago in Boston!!!
Yep, I responded 15 hours ago and La Jacqueau has been on since yet ignored my response and that is so he can come back in a week or two and write the same shit.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#185489 Feb 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bath-house Barry inhaled and swallowed.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185490 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Fabulous. And Leslie Holt didn't suck, no man, he was right on, High 5.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh? Not obsessed? Nooooo.

Ottawa

#185491 Feb 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. It's not the whole of California that is burning, with unseasonal forest fires, it's just Los Angeles. Not the whole of Argentina that is unusually torridly hot, it's just Buenos Aires. And it's not just south east Australia that's breaking heat records along with huge brush fires, it's just Sydney. And so forth...
<quoted text>
Yep, I responded 15 hours ago and La Jacqueau has been on since yet ignored my response and that is so he can come back in a week or two and write the same shit.
Pray tell, feeling a tad guilty? No wonder. What response? I didn't ask for one, therefore did not expect any. I did however, reply to your question as to what the population of Buenos Aires was 100 years ago. 2 million. You had no idea, right? Oh, how about New Delhi at 250,000 people today?

Location hidden

#185494 Feb 22, 2014
Tis is for Les Jacqueau, See, white people do disgusting thing too!

Kermit, West Virginia Pizza Hut Employee Caught Peeing in SINK | Shocking Video
Dale

Wichita, KS

#185495 Feb 22, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
We are heading for a new Civil War because America got stupid!
SHEEPLE don’t get it yet…NOBODY cares where Cruz was born!
Obama has made a President Cruz possible!
I am a Patriot who no longer cares, So What! Cruz told us the truth
unlike usurper Obama! Since America has suffered through usurper
pResident Obama’s reign of terror it no longer matters where a potential
President was born until we elect President Cruz! SHEEPLE must be so
worried about Ted Cruz that they have become what they hated the most,
Birthers!
Payback is going to be so beautiful!
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/you-wont-bel...
Billious O’Lielly is addicted to Obama Ass-Crack! 9-11 was an inside job, and Obama was fraudulently elected, Check This Out!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-10-facts...
America Got Stupid!
Grand Birther.
LMAO!!! Interesting, isn't it!!! I guess we can trash the Constitution and become 50 separate nations, since it doesn't exist.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#185496 Feb 22, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you’re full of shit as usual. Blacks have always served this country at a higher rate than their white counterparts. They’ve finally just now begin to come to their senses.
https://tinyurl.com/mw2sqr3
Yep, it is easier to kill each other and for more money!!!!

Ottawa

#185497 Feb 22, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
Check This Out!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-10-facts...
America Got Stupid!
The only ones who get stupid are people like you who rely on www.westernjournalism.com

Ottawa

#185498 Feb 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tis is for Les Jacqueau, See, white people do disgusting thing too!
Kermit, West Virginia Pizza Hut Employee Caught Peeing in SINK | Shocking Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6afKhS-aMTMXX
Did I miss something? Has someone here written of blacks peeing in a sink?

Lesson no. 1,000 for you, Rogue : All races, all colours, do disgusting things. But because this white guy pees in a sink does not mean blacks do it too.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#185499 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Did I miss something? Has someone here written of blacks peeing in a sink?
Lesson no. 1,000 for you, Rogue : All races, all colours, do disgusting things. But because this white guy pees in a sink does not mean blacks do it too.
LMAO!!! Have you ever pissed in a sink? I don't know too many men that haven't, but there again, you are special.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#185502 Feb 22, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky, no one gives a shit. Ted Cruz will never even be president of a FOE lodge in Podunk, Arkansas.
Every single birfoon is a laughing stock failure. Kentucky Klown Kar is the biggest loser among a crowd of awful losers.
LMAO!!! Why not? Hell, Obama did and he isn't even a Natural Born Citizen.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185503 Feb 23, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why not? Hell, Obama did and he isn't even a Natural Born Citizen.
Poor Dufus. Talk about a festival of failure - must be a nightly occasion in playlaw land

Ottawa

#185504 Feb 23, 2014
Saw the movie "La Grande Bellezza" last night. Stunning, very Fellini-like, most enjoyable. Most birthers will never see it as it is in Italian with English sub-titles. As they can't read...

Ottawa

#185505 Feb 23, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Have you ever pissed in a sink? I don't know too many men that haven't, but there again, you are special.
No, haven't.

Ottawa

#185506 Feb 23, 2014
Poor Rogue. Another loss of face, another defeat for his comrade/hero/buddy Vladimir Putin, this time In the Ukraine. But,as Rogue said, Putin is so much more physically fit and military-bearing than Obama, Iran, Syria, and now Ukraine. What's next?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185508 Feb 23, 2014
"It is a pity pious folks are so apt to be pigheaded."

Harriet Beecher Stowe

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185509 Feb 23, 2014
Jacques,
It is a pity Marsha Blackburn (TN-7) is a pigheaded politician.
Tennessians should be ashamed of themselves for electing such a dumb dork to represent their state in the United States Congress
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185513 Feb 23, 2014
Poor Tacky. Too stupid to post his own rants so he has to borrow from other morons

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#185514 Feb 23, 2014
Great research and so true.
Grand Birther wrote:
You believe in fairy tales, huh???
Obama has proven nothing except that he had no U.S. father or legitimate birth certificate!
The child of 2 U.S. citizen parents born in a United States protectorate or controlled territory, who came back and lived in this country for the required 14 years of required residency is eligible to be the U.S. President.
See Senate Resolution 511 passed for John McCain.
Some people also believe that a person born in that United States protectorate or controlled territory, who is actually a citizen of that particular country, who came back and lived in this country for the required 14 years of required residency is eligible to be the U.S. President.
I am inclined not to agree with that 2nd opinion, as I am convinced that the Founding Fathers intended for the Presidential eligibility clause to exclude anyone not physically born in the U.S or a protectorate or controlled territory, who did not have the required 2 U.S. citizen parents, from becoming the Commander-In-Chief of the United States Military and President of the United States.
The Presidential eligibility clause was specifically created to prevent anyone with dual allegiance period, and especially at birth, from becoming the Commander-In-Chief of the United States Military and President of the United States.
The Constitution requires Obama to be a natural born citizen, and when the Founding Fathers used the term, they knew and understood it to mean just what Vattel said it meant, the child born on U.S. soil of U.S. citizens.
They had no need to define it in the Constitution, because as the writers they already knew what it meant.
It is up to Obama to prove that he is Constitutionally eligible, and since the questions concerning his Constitutional eligibility remain unanswered, Obama has not met that Constitutional burden.
Obama knows that he is not a Natural born citizen, that is why he calls himself a Native born citizen.
Obama knows that he is a dual citizen, that is why he tells you that his citizenship followed that of his Fathers, making him a dual U.S./British Kenyan citizen.
Obama refuses to release the best proof of his Hawaiian birth that he allegedly has to offer in the form of his original long form birth certificate.
This gives rise to the belief and possibility that the document in fact does not even really exist.
Why would Obama at the least not want to end the speculation concerning this?
So at this time, even his alleged FANTASY Hawaiian birth remains unproven and Obama refuses to end the controversy.
You think Obama is a Natural born citizen?
You gotta have faith, because you don't have the proof.
You think Obama was born in Hawaii?
You think Obama's released short form birth certificate is authentic?
Obama is truly a false god, because just like with God, you gotta have faith, because you don't have the proof, huh?
Unfortunately SHEEPLE don't deal in facts.
Native born citizen is not mentioned in the Constitution.
The term Natural born citizen appears in the Constitution, which the Founding Fathers intended for all future Presidents after the citizens at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution were gone, would be the offspring of a U.S. citizen Father born on U.S. soil.
Native born citizenship only requires Jus soli, born on the soil, while Natural born citizenship requires Jus soli and Jus sanguinis, born on the soil, or in U.S. controlled territory, and blood relationship to at a minimum a U.S. citizen Father.
This is precisely why John McCain was found to be eligible as a Natural born citizen despite his birth in Panama, and precisely why Obama cannot be a Natural born citizen, even if he could prove his alleged Hawaiian birth as a fact.
Obama had no U.S. citizen Father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min the real Jonah1 49,466
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Hey Stupid 1,099,863
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min voice of peace 68,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 68,955
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,903
The monkey in the room 2 hr hands on AR 2
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 4 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••