BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Obskeptic

Northville, MI

#185598 Feb 25, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
You climate change pollution deniers really frost me.
Did you know that to push a 747 Jumbo Jetliner to the end of a runway and lift its wheels off of the ground is equivalent to setting your local gas station alight and flying it ovehead?
Marsha 'Milkbone' Blackburn (R-Tenn) is as stubborn as a mule and as and as a stump.
Maybe you should invent a 747 that uses solar, wind, or hydroelectric energy then stump for brains. The entire world would be forever indebted to you.
Obskeptic

Northville, MI

#185599 Feb 25, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Don't get on my bad side.
loose
Don't you just love liberals Jacques? So full of threats and always demanding that everyone agree with them or else.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185600 Feb 25, 2014
To deny and dispute the very real potential of a runaway greenhouse effect is nothing less than a fatalistic approach to a very serious anthropogenic problem

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185601 Feb 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love liberals Jacques? So full of threats and always demanding that everyone agree with them or else.
Is that where you see this threat?

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Don't get on my bad side.
loose

You never mentioned ultra rightist conservative LRS's air boat rides and various death threats. Why?

Cannon wrote that tongue in cheek, rest assured. Since when is "Don't get on my bad side." a threat?

Enjoy the heat, it's still cold here, unseasonably so.
Obskeptic

Northville, MI

#185602 Feb 25, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
To deny and dispute the very real potential of a runaway greenhouse effect is nothing less than a fatalistic approach to a very serious anthropogenic problem
Have your boy use that phone and his pen to throttle back China and India then, because we have done plenty to curb our manufacturing production and carbon emissions. Everyone except for the likes of Al Gore though, who still flies private and owns multiple massive homes. The glaring hypocrisy of the left makes me want to vomit.
Obskeptic

Northville, MI

#185603 Feb 25, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Newsflash LC, the planet will care about as much as it did when the dinosaurs left us as it will if we were to go, and if your bunch were around to have attempted saving them from extinction, you would have failed. Put that fatalism in your bong and smoke it! Reality sucks for you!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#185604 Feb 25, 2014
Changes in Solar Brightness Too Weak to Explain Global Warming

http://www.ucar.edu/news/releases/2006/bright...

But certain moronic deniers are convinced that scientists are unaware of solar irradiance.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#185605 Feb 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash LC, the planet will care about as much as it did when the dinosaurs left us as it will if we were to go, and if your bunch were around to have attempted saving them from extinction, you would have failed. Put that fatalism in your bong and smoke it! Reality sucks for you!
Has nothing to do with anything about the very real human contribution to climate change or the fact that humans can do something about the human contribution to climate change.

BTW, the dinos did not have much influence on climate, in contrast to 20th and 21st century humans.

Nevertheless, the planet does not care. That doesn't mean we should not care about our future.

And yes, someday we will all be dead. That doesn't mean we should not do what we can to optimize our experience while alive on this planet.

Ottawa

#185606 Feb 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your boy use that phone and his pen to throttle back China and India then, because we have done plenty to curb our manufacturing production and carbon emissions. Everyone except for the likes of Al Gore though, who still flies private and owns multiple massive homes. The glaring hypocrisy of the left makes me want to vomit.
We, the western and 1st world countries, have built our wealth on outright destruction of the environment and incredible noxious emissions. Now, holier than-thou we've become we have the gall to tell these up-and-coming nations that they can attempt to reach our level of prosperity if they want, but, hey, not the way we did, no sirree. Who do they think they are?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185607 Feb 25, 2014
Oregon Garbage Man Saves American Flag Blown Off Pole

Location hidden

#185608 Feb 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
But certain moronic deniers are convinced that scientists are unaware of solar irradiance.
Did you notice that article was written in 2006, the year before they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"? Why did they change the name???
Did you know that Dr. David Hathaway prior to 2007 thought Solar Cycle #24 would be another hot cycle and the very next year changed his solar forecast and it has been running true as #24 is the coldest solar cycle in about one hundred years?
As so, just who is UCAR? Ah, our loony-lefties from the University of Colorado?!?

Location hidden

#185609 Feb 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
Libtards think the fact that our Sun was in a Solar Maximum in the late 2oth Century had absolutely nothing to do with global warming during the same time. Do you think it odd that the Maunder [Solar} Minimum had NOTHING to do with the Little Ice Age?!?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sunspot_Num...

Ottawa

#185610 Feb 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HYvcQ7aZncgXX
Yawn

Ottawa

#185611 Feb 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that article was written in 2006, the year before they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"? Why did they change the name???
Did you know that Dr. David Hathaway prior to 2007 thought Solar Cycle #24 would be another hot cycle and the very next year changed his solar forecast and it has been running true as #24 is the coldest solar cycle in about one hundred years?
As so, just who is UCAR? Ah, our loony-lefties from the University of Colorado?!?
Simple.Because it involved a whole lot more than global warming. Warming IS causing change and so goes the vicious circle.

Location hidden

#185612 Feb 25, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Kind of like Cold Fusion?

Location hidden

#185613 Feb 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ..
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
But if he ran over some baby ducks crossing the road, what you have done with him?

Location hidden

#185614 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Simple.Because it involved a whole lot more than global warming. Warming IS causing change and so goes the vicious circle.
But, in your opinion, it can not change and go back into another Little Ice Age simply because evil mankind is more powerful than our Sun?
Obskeptic

Canton, MI

#185615 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Again I ask the question Jacques, if in fact the climate is changing, as it always has continuously for centuries in both directions, is it more beneficial to human existence for temperatures to trend towards a warmer planet, or a colder one? Which extreme would terminate mans existence sooner, extreme cold or extreme warm?

Ottawa

#185616 Feb 25, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I ask the question Jacques, if in fact the climate is changing, as it always has continuously for centuries in both directions, is it more beneficial to human existence for temperatures to trend towards a warmer planet, or a colder one? Which extreme would terminate mans existence sooner, extreme cold or extreme warm?
I have no idea , do you? I do know that the inhabitants of the colder northern hemisphere live better and longer, are richer than the majority of the hotter and tropical south, even though they are often blessed with easier agriculture along with a host of natural resources. Why's that?

And again, I answer your question. I don't know. As I've told Rogue a million times, I leave things that are foreign to me, like climate science, to scientists. The majority of the latter tell us we are heading in the wrong direction with climate warming. One thing I find interesting is that the process we are supposedly going through has occurred before, 1000s of years ago, but at a much slower pace.

Ottawa

#185617 Feb 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch..<quoted text>
But if he ran over some baby ducks crossing the road, what you have done with him?
If he had done it accidentally, nothing.

If he had done it one purpose, nothing, except that I'd think he's a heartless S.O.B. It is worst in my book than leaving the flag be.

P.S.: Oh, the garbage man (we don't call 'em that any more) folded the flag on a garbage can, did you see and hear? Shameful, no?

Hey, change of subject. What about that "cracker" definition I've given you twice now? Never any comment, except you come back with it on a regular basis. Should blacks not feel resentful at having the whip "cracked" at them by their masters? On the other hand, why would the whites have anything against "N worders?". What'd they do the crackers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,223,611
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min TRD 69,778
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min mdbuilder 52,996
abby may 3-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 5,946
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,210
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]