BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197044 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185451 Feb 21, 2014
And you Libtards will never acknowledge that either cracker or honky or racial slurs. You see, racists never see themselves as racists!!!

Cracker (pejorative)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a derogatory term for white people, especially poor rural whites in the Southern United States. In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is sometimes used in a neutral or positive context and is sometimes used self-descriptively with pride.

Honky also spelled "honkey" or "honkie"
(US) a white person. Derived from an African-American pronunciation of "hunky", the disparaging term for a Hungarian laborer. The first record of its use as an insulting term for a white person dates from the 1950s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_s...

Location hidden

#185452 Feb 21, 2014
Now, just how is this commercial racist? If you see racism here, you are a racist.

Banned Racist Oreo Commercial [Hilarious!!!]

Location hidden

#185453 Feb 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More obsessions on blacks and nary a comment on the reasons for these statistics . But I'll ask you this : How many blacks have killed whites in Florida lately for having loud music played at them, bad-mouthing them, or throwing popcorn at them?
Did he shoot at them because of their loud music? Or was it because they started to shout racial slurs at him (not a reason to assault or shoot someone)? Or was it because they pointed a shotgun at him (No evidence they had any guns in their car)?
How about the Tampa theater shooting? Did the old man shoot the guy because he threw some popcorn on him? Or was it because he struck him with his fist/cell phone (There is VIDEO)? Yep, the fact is that the retired elderly police officer was assaulted THREE times by this idiot and he thought that it was escalating which gave him the right to use deadly force!!!
Oh, why was Michael Dunn not convicted of First Degree MURDER? What was the evidence that it was a premeditated assault? If a police officer stops you and cites you for doing 20 mph over the speed limit, but you were doing only 5 mph over, that cop wrote a FALSE POLICE Report which is a CRIME. By falsely claiming Michael Dunn committed PREMEDITATED murder, Angel Cory committed a CRIME!!! Just like when she falsely charged George Zimmerman.
Again, no one has shown proof that Geo. Zimmerman did anything that justified Trayvon Marin assaulting him!!! Following him is not a crime!!!
And there is evidence that Trayvon was RACIALLY motivated to assaulting GZ simply because he was a "crazy ass CRACKER"!!!

Location hidden

#185454 Feb 21, 2014
Yes, I believe Angela Cory should be impeached and disbarred for judicial misconduct in several cases!!!n And I will not vote for Rick Scott for governor this Fall for the reason he s turning a blind eye to the corruption in MY county!
It is not that I want Charlie Crist to become governor but I am sick and tired of RINOs like Jeb Bush and Rick Scott!!!

Location hidden

#185455 Feb 21, 2014
I wonder if any of you Libtards will go to this link and watch the VIDEO?

Caught: Democrats Laughing at ObamaCare Nightmare
Posted on February 21, 2014

These disgraceful liberals need to be shown the door by voters.
Check it out:

Let’s all go “Off The Record” for just a minute. Do you know what I find absolutely disgraceful? People laughing at other people’s fears and misfortunes, or even potential misfortunes.

But there’s something even worse than that — something more disgraceful. That’s when the ones laughing are also the very ones who caused the fears and misfortune. Case-in-point: Three politicians from Minnesota, all Democrats – two congressmen, Collin Peterson and Tim Walz, and U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar. Congressman Walz and Senator Klobuchar voted yes for ObamaCare. And now, well, they are laughing at what it’s doing to so many Americans. Listen to this exchange at a recent forum.

You heard right. That was laughing. Laughing at the nightmare ObamaCare is for many. And I bet if you live in Minnesota and if you have cancer or diabetes or a child with a serious disease, you aren’t laughing. In fact, you’re probably scared.

While Congressman Collin Peterson did not vote for ObamaCare, he did vote against its repeal, and now, he’s joining his two colleagues laughing. Listen.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/02/caught-de...

Location hidden

#185457 Feb 21, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron still hasn't figured out how to plot data points and do a linear regression analysis yet, huh?
They must not have taught how to do a simple average in the Army, huh?
Good lord, the dumb get dumber every day it seems.
Yep, I still use my E6B and it is right every time.

Location hidden

#185458 Feb 21, 2014
That's write there Tootsie. They are knuckleheads because they voted for your husband Knot just wonce butt twice!!!

Michelle Obama:‘Young People are Knuckleheads’
February 21, 2014

Published on Feb 21, 2014

Jimmy asks First Lady Michelle Obama about two major White House initiatives: Let's Move and the Affordable Care Act.
- See more at: http://www.tpnn.com/2014/02/21/michelle-obama...
JBH

Delta, Canada

#185459 Feb 21, 2014
First of all, ask whose faults and guilt are they?
They are EU and US who are guilty.
Obama does not get his way that Ukraine refuses to marry EU or US.
Protesters do not represent Ukraine nor all the Ukrainian people, but the elected government is, in terms of the decision, procedure and system TO DEAL with EU about joining or not.
When Ukraine rejects EU, why does EU go on to promote rioting, as these are the wrongs, faults and guilt of EU and the west?
EU should comply officially to the elected Ukraine.
No country as elected government does every thing or policy to all the people's liking, from immigration, transportation to education matters, etc.
But the Ukraine government by rejecting EU,does represent the say of too many people in Ukraine.
IS EU asking all the world to join, from China, US, Japan, Mexico, etc.?
They would smash EU instead, of EU products and logo in China, Korea.
The example is the Chinese do not like Japan, and the government as well, yet if they demonstrate too much to Japanese in China with rioting, they are still get booked under law and order - they have lots of clashes with police there, and Chinese police do better with less brutality than the Violent US police.
While US police are the most reckless, Obama and Kerry to say to those Ukraine protesters as unbelievably violent in their doing too crazy rioting by killing people, is to say to Ukraine police to do what else, for it is ridiculous, instead of ASKING WHY HAVE THEY DONE TO UPRISE THE RIOTING WHICH IS TOO WRONG, as total failure figures?
If Chinese, Mexican, Belarusian, and other people refuse, would EU and US advocate they do riots so that EU gets smashed?
As EU does not know what free wills and free choices are, of people's marriage, careers, wanting to be single or redundant lifestyle, wanting to eat what kinds of food or knowing when to get up or sleep, EU is dirty and insane creed that shows the ill kind, to say that people do rioting , just who would want to be with such ill and awful EU?
EU and Obama are very filthy then, as they are guilty and wrongful.
People should comply to free choices of people in marriage and freedom of the way that would be for the world and also to official protocol.
But, the protesters are not the protocol nor official representation that they have to get to the representation first, however their acts to the degrading themselves need to be sanctioned and rejected by the world instead, for EU and US are totally guilty and of failures.
All these tell the story of who are guilty, filthy and very bad.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185460 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
NOAA: World in 2013 was 4th hottest on record
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/noaa-world-in-201 ...
http://tinyurl.com/pzw67yj
And Rouge still cannot figure out the difference between global temperature and local weather.
How's that ice age workin' out?
<quoted text>
It is you Libtards who do knot no the difference between LOCAL WEATHER amd GLOBAL TEMPERATURE. While people like Dr. James Hansen connects the dots between URBAN HEAT ISLAND Big Citeis and claims that reflects the global temperature the real NASA dis agrees with him along with the U.K. Met Office!!!
The recent pause in warming
Climate projections over the globe
July 2013 - Global mean surface temperatures rose rapidly from the 1970s, but have been relatively flat over the most recent 15 years to 2013. This has prompted speculation that human induced global warming is no longer happening, or at least will be much smaller than predicted. Others maintain that this is a temporary pause and that temperatures will again rise at rates seen previously.
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/news/rec...
I see. It's not the whole of California that is burning, with unseasonal forest fires, it's just Los Angeles. Not the whole of Argentina that is unusually torridly hot, it's just Buenos Aires. And it's not just south east Australia that's breaking heat records along with huge brush fires, it's just Sydney. And so forth...

Ottawa

#185461 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, go to YOUR link and what does it say? It points to New York CITY and knot New York STATE!!! In fact it points only to a few LARGE URBAN HEAT ISLAND CITIES!!!! Local weather does not have anything to do with GLOBAL CLIMATE!!!
What part of Urban Heat Island do you not understand? Why they discovered UHI effect in Boston, Mass. some two hundred years ago BEFORE that had large concrete buildings, railroad trains, steam ships, cars, car, cars.
Ah, what was the population of Boston 200 years ago? What is it today?!?
The problem is, the larger the city, the larger the percentage of people who are LIBERALS. Yes, Liberals are hotter than Conservatives because of the places to live. I, for one, do knot want to live like a sardine!!!
Hope Wojar doesn't mind.

My god almighty, you cannot comprehend the simplest map. Yes, Baltimore , New York, etc are shown as reference points along with their temperatures.

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on Tuesday released its global temperature figures for 2013. The average world temperature was 58.12 degrees (14.52 Celsius) tying with 2003 for the fourth warmest since 1880." Yes, read, please, "global temperature figures". Got it?

And before you say it, 2014 may not turn out to be the hottest on record, Mr. Weather scientist. But it'll still be one of the hottest, GLOBALLY, with some exceptions like perhaps Jacksonville. And the trend continues.

Location hidden

#185462 Feb 21, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron still hasn't figured out how to plot data points and do a linear regression analysis yet, huh?
They must not have taught how to do a simple average in the Army, huh?
Good lord, the dumb get dumber every day it seems.
You have yet to contest even one of my points. You are nothing more than an intellectual midget troll.

I can do things that most other people dream about. I FLY!!! And I just don't step into an aircraft, I strap it on around me and it becomes an extension of my mind and it does what I will it to!!!

Ottawa

#185463 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is significant is knot that Urban Heat Island Big Cities it is when they set knew record LOWS.
Two cases in point. Last year New Deli India set and ALL TIME record low. What was the population of New Deli a hundred years ago? We don't know as it was a few SMALL villages. What is it today? About 250,000! but last year they set an ALL TIME record low even with all those people, cars, trains, cars, planes, cars, air conditioners, cars, etc.
And then there is Jacksonville Florida which we set an ALL TIME record low-high of 36F this past January. The previous record low-high was 40F. And again, what was the population of Jacksonville a hundred years ago? And today it is the 11th most populous city in these United States.
I assume you know the difference between a low-low and a low-high! Typically it is colder in the early morning hours but as the day advances it usually warms up. So the PEAK temperature for that day was just 36F which SMASHED the previous record of 40F.
There you go : "What was the population of New Deli a hundred years ago? We don't know as it was a few SMALL villages. What is it today? About 250,000! "

LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg,d). 250,000? New Delhi? If your knowledge of the earth's climate is as precise as your geographical one, and as pertains to the world's largest populated cities, then allow us to take all of your pronouncements, not just on climate, but everything, with a grain of salt.

BTW, New Delhi's population is approaching 25 MILLION.

Ottawa

#185464 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, what do blacks call Conservatives who have dark shin color? "Oreos"!!!
Is there a Guinness World record for "most obsessed?"

Ottawa

#185465 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you Libtards will never acknowledge that either cracker or honky or racial slurs. You see, racists never see themselves as racists!!!
Cracker (pejorative)
Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a derogatory term for white people, especially poor rural whites in the Southern United States. In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is sometimes used in a neutral or positive context and is sometimes used self-descriptively with pride.
Honky also spelled "honkey" or "honkie"
(US) a white person. Derived from an African-American pronunciation of "hunky", the disparaging term for a Hungarian laborer. The first record of its use as an insulting term for a white person dates from the 1950s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_s...
I told you the origin of "cracker" the other day. You ignored it, as you do everything that does not suit your obsessed racial views.

Again, cracker originates with the white slave owners who whipped their black slaves, making a "cracking" sound every time they used it, which I suppose was often.

Now, in that circumstance, how can calling a white person "cracker" be pejorative, unless that person feels some kind of guilt.

As to the "N" word, what is the origin? Something bad like whipping that the blacks did to whites?

Cracker is NO more pejorative than "hey mac", or "sup".

READ, Rogue, READ, you "conveniently" forgot this Wikipedia definition : But DO READ

from Wikipedia :

Etymology[edit]

There are multiple explanations of the etymology of "cracker", most dating its origin to the 18th century or earlier.[3]

One theory holds that the term derives from the "cracking" of whips, either by slave foremen in the antebellum South against African slaves, or by rustics to guide their cattle.[4][5][6][7] Those white foremen or rural poor who cracked their whips theoretically became known as "crackers."

A "cracker cowboy" with his Florida Cracker Horse and dog by Frederick Remington, 1895
Another whip-derived theory is based on Florida's "cracker cowboys" of the 19th and early 20th centuries; distinct from the Spanish vaquero and the Western cowboy. Cracker cowboys did not use lassos to herd or capture cattle. Their primary tools were cow whips and dogs.[8]

The term "cracker" was in use during Elizabethan times to describe braggarts. The original root of this is the Middle English word crack meaning "entertaining conversation" (One may be said to "crack" a joke; a witty remark is a "wisecrack"). This term and the Gaelic spelling "craic" are still in use in Ireland, Scotland and Northern England. It is documented in Shakespeare's King John (1595): "What cracker is this... that deafes our eares / With this abundance of superfluous breath?"

An alternative theory holds that the term comes from the common diet of poor whites. The 1911 edition of Encyclopedia Britannica supposes that the term derives from the cracked (kernels of) corn which formed the staple food of this class of people.[9]

Ottawa

#185466 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he shoot at them because of their loud music? Or was it because they started to shout racial slurs at him (not a reason to assault or shoot someone)? Or was it because they pointed a shotgun at him (No evidence they had any guns in their car)?
How about the Tampa theater shooting? Did the old man shoot the guy because he threw some popcorn on him? Or was it because he struck him with his fist/cell phone (There is VIDEO)? Yep, the fact is that the retired elderly police officer was assaulted THREE times by this idiot and he thought that it was escalating which gave him the right to use deadly force!!!
Oh, why was Michael Dunn not convicted of First Degree MURDER? What was the evidence that it was a premeditated assault? If a police officer stops you and cites you for doing 20 mph over the speed limit, but you were doing only 5 mph over, that cop wrote a FALSE POLICE Report which is a CRIME. By falsely claiming Michael Dunn committed PREMEDITATED murder, Angel Cory committed a CRIME!!! Just like when she falsely charged George Zimmerman.
Again, no one has shown proof that Geo. Zimmerman did anything that justified Trayvon Marin assaulting him!!! Following him is not a crime!!!
And there is evidence that Trayvon was RACIALLY motivated to assaulting GZ simply because he was a "crazy ass CRACKER"!!!
You're forever siding with the armed white dude killer. Why's that?

For the third time, let's say you slur me and special needs people when you call us "libtard". According to you, that would be sufficient reason to shoot you dead. Correct?

As to the theatre popcorn old killer, one can plainly see in the video that it's a white cup of something, probably popcorn. Unless it's a popcorn cup-shaped cell phone. LOL. Oh, and suppose , somehow, in your wildest phantasms, it is a cell phone he threw at him? That deserves death? Is there something wrong with you? When are YOU going to shoot your first black. How long will you hanker to do it before it happens?

Oh, and "thinking" you see a gun, you're justified to shoot like Dunn did and kill. Correct?

Location hidden

#185467 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're forever siding with the armed white dude killer. Why's that?
For the third time, let's say you slur me and special needs people when you call us "libtard". According to you, that would be sufficient reason to shoot you dead. Correct?
As to the theatre popcorn old killer, one can plainly see in the video that it's a white cup of something, probably popcorn. Unless it's a popcorn cup-shaped cell phone. LOL. Oh, and suppose , somehow, in your wildest phantasms, it is a cell phone he threw at him? That deserves death? Is there something wrong with you? When are YOU going to shoot your first black. How long will you hanker to do it before it happens?
Oh, and "thinking" you see a gun, you're justified to shoot like Dunn did and kill. Correct?
Just where did I try and justify Michael Dunn's shooting? What I question is the same thing the jury questioned and that was the First Degree Murder charge that requires premeditation and there is zero evidence that there was. But you claimed Michael Dunn is racist and you have failed to show just how? But the four young black men were heard to have used racial slurs against Mr. Dunn which is not a reason to assault, much less, shot anyone!
And when did you see the video of the Tampa theater shooting? Have you seen the WHOLE video or just the clip where he dumped the popcorn on him? You hear and see only things you want to see because YOU are the gun bigot!

Location hidden

#185471 Feb 21, 2014
Brian Williams Raps "Rapper's Delight"
&fe ature=share

Location hidden

#185472 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to contest even one of my points. You are nothing more than an intellectual midget troll.
http://www.yo utumv22ghzQw
I can do things that most other people dream about. I FLY!!! And I just don't step into an aircraft, I strap it on around me and it becomes an extension of my mind and it does what I will it to!!!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron's favourite crutch when losing his arse is "you didn't address my points."
Of course Rogue Moron's bunk "points" have been demolished 1000 times over, but when you're as dumb as Rogue Moron, you need to justify your stupidity.
You do another Arctic Vortex (what ever that is) will hit the north next week!

Location hidden

#185473 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I see. It's not the whole of California that is burning, with unseasonal forest fires, it's just Los Angeles. Not the whole of Argentina that is unusually torridly hot, it's just Buenos Aires. And it's not just south east Australia that's breaking heat records along with huge brush fires, it's just Sydney. And so forth...
You do know we are in an El Nino, don't you? You see, every time there is an El Nino, Eastern Australia is in a drought ....... and WESTERN Australia has extra rain (didn't know that, did ya?). And every time their is a La Nina Eastern Australia has flooding while WESTERN Australia is in drought!!!
But why does EASTER Australia gets all the news? Because the majority of their population and agriculture are in the EAST!!!
Any why do I know that and you don't? Because I have been studying weather because as an aviator my life depends on it!!!
And again, is Buenos Aires a BIG CITY or just a country??? What was the population of Buenos Aires a hundred years ago? Today? But then again you do not accept the Urban Heat Island Effect as real science!!! Yep, some real CLASSICAL LIBERALS discovered it 200 years ago in Boston!!!

Location hidden

#185474 Feb 21, 2014
You see, classic liberals are true free thinkers. They can see both sides of every issue and then make an informed opinion unlike you SOCIAL Liberals who are flaming bigots.

Classical liberalism

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government. The philosophy emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It advocates civil liberties with a limited government under the rule of law, private property, and belief in laissez-faire economic policy.[2][3][4] Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on a psychological understanding of individual liberty, the contradictory theories of natural law and utilitarianism, and a belief in progress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,278,021
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min Pennie Lane 6,441
abby9-3-15 1 hr Kuuipo 9
abby9-2-15 1 hr boundary painter 6
amy 9-3-15 1 hr boundary painter 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 54,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 100,672
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages