BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242217 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185558 Feb 24, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So in the last 100 years the planet has warmed just less then 1 degree, and the oceans are roughly 8" higher. Don't you think it is a little arrogant and naive to think that you or anyone else can stop the planet from its natural cycles? When has there ever been a period where the climate was not changing? Is less then two hundred years of moderately accurate temperature data enough to predict future temperature fluctuations? Is there a computer model that can accurately factor in the effects of water vapor and volcanic activity in regards to global cooling? Is it more beneficial for human existence for the planet to "cool" or to "warm"? What factor has solar flares and the distance the earth orbits around the sun had on warming, and can either be influenced by liberals taxing industrial output? How's that subjective, arrogant ignorance been working out for you?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, arrogantly, yet with no intellectual reason to so be : "How's that subjective, arrogant ignorance been working out for you?"
May I ask you, in turn ?: "How's that subjective, arrogant ignorance been working out for you?"
Pardon? Global Cooling is more likely to cause famine than Global Warming? Just look at the Anasazi who vanished after the Medieval Warm Period? Or the Vikings who abandoned Greenland and the Norsemen moved into Normandy? Or the Mongols who went to China to feed their people?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185559 Feb 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, in spite of Obama the mission succeeded! But you give him all the credit just because he was president. Just like you blame Pres. Reagan for the 1983 Beirut Marine barracks bombing but if that was the case, who is responsible for the bombing of the FRENCH soldier's barracks which killed 58 FRENCH soldiers? And who visited the bombing site just days after it happened?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vice_Presid...
If the French did not see the bombing threat, then why was Reagan soooo stupid? Now, lets go to Benghazi. The British and the Red Cross pulled out months before the attack on our embassy yet Obama and Hillary Clinton did not see any reason to do the same or at least reenforce our security? But from June to September not only was security not increased but it was DECREASED!!! Sooooo, who was stupid at Benghazi? The Brits and the Red Cross who pulled out, or Obama who did not?!?
Yep, you seem to forget that 58 FRENCH soldiers died at Beirut but blame everything on Reagan!
As usual, you're wrong on all counts.

1. Obama is commander in chief. All major successes (no, Rogue, he is not accountable if you cut your finger peeling potatoes whilst on KP) AND failures are his to own. He gives the green light after assessing risks, failure and success. He has "employees" to do his bidding, but in the final analysis, he is responsible. As Wilson, FDR, Johnson, Nixon, GWB were for WWI and WW2, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.

2. As to Reagan being responsible for the barracks bombing, no one here , certainly not me, said that he was. What I did say, and others too, was that seeing as you blame the east African U.S. embassy bombings on Clinton, I or we just replied, well, what about the Beirut barracks bombings on Reagan's watch? Clinton was no more responsible for the embassy bombings than Reagan in Beirut. As to Benghazi, the ambassador refused increased protection. Are you so naive, you an ex-military man, to think that Obama orchestrated the lack of adequate security in Benghazi? That he personally decreased security? What's the matter with you? Presidents don't personally do security for all of the U.S.'s 200 or so mission overseas. The handling of the Benghazi thing, afterwards, I will admit, was to say the least, a disaster. That does not mean Obama, or Hillary Clinton, personally failed to address the Benghazi security situation.

3. Yes, many French soldiers died the same way in Beirut. That was no more the French president's fault than the U,.S. barracks was Reagan's personal doing or fault. No one ever said it was, except that if you'"re gonna blame Clinton for the east African embassy bombings, then it's tit for tat, no?

Ottawa

#185561 Feb 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you hate so much of Bush-43, Bush-41 and Reagan? You blame everything on them yet will not hold Obama accountable for anything.
We all know Obama can not land on an aircraft carrier and then strut across the deck without looking like total idiot!!!
Oh, when was the last time there was TV coverage of Obama addressing our troops.....anywhere?
Oh, and did Joe O'Bien visit Benghazi like VeeP Bush did after the Beruit bombing?!? What an idiot!!!
I hate nothing of Bush 41 or 43. Bush father was barely adequate but I don't hate him. Bush son was a disaster ALL ACROSS THE BOARD. You're still paying for it. But unlike you, I don't hate him nor do I call him a traitor bent on destroying the U.S.

So, you judge the capacity and success of the president on the way he struts across an aircraft carrier deck? I pity you. What utter nonsense.

I don't remember the last time Obama visited the troops, but I've seen him do it a number of times on TV and in pictures in newspapers. Don't you think he should also address farmers, police, fire fighters, ambulance attendants, doctors, factory workers, engineers, architects, chemists, nurses, drivers, pilots, stay-at-home mothers, the unemployed, flower sellers, restaurant workers , etc, also? Aren't they as important? Don't all those people outnumber the military by 100 to 1? Don't all those people also support the military in various ways? The military is worthy, necessary, valiant, Rogue. But they are not alone and Obama has a lot of other people he also needs to visit.

If Biden had visited Benghazi where we had no troops on the ground to protect him, unlike Beirut, you would've been the first to criticize such a risk - and more so if something bad happened.

You're an Obama/Biden/Clinton bigot LMAO (Rogue tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#185565 Feb 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tell us La Jacqueau, when did these tree grow? During the Roman Warm Period 2,000 years ago? Why are none growing there now? Because it was hotter 2,000 years ago than it is now?
Yes, Israel was not only hotter 2,000 years ago but it was wetter and they grew more crops way back then!!!
Also during the Roman Warming Period the Germanic tribes flourished and when the Roman Warm Period ended the Germanic tribes moved south and invaded..... ROME!!! Why? They were looking for food as it was now to cold in Northern Europe!!!
I have to repeat this stuff every six months because that is about as long as you Libtards can retain any information!
Ancient trees emerge from frozen forest 'tomb'
Retreat of the Mendenhall Glacier reveals the remains of trees which grew more than 2,000 years ago: September 12, 2013
By MARY CATHARINE MARTIN
JUNEAU EMPIRE
The Mendenhall Glacier’s recession is unveiling the remains of ancient forests that have remained frozen beneath the ice for up to 2,350 years.
UAS Professor of Geology and Environmental Science Program Coordinator Cathy Connor said she and others have been tracking the emergence of the forests’ remains. Some stumps and logs can be found in the moraines around the west side of the glacier. Some remain vertical, frozen to the ground in ice caves. Some are scoured smooth; some still have their bark. All are packed with silt in the outer layers.
As the glacier advanced, it snapped off the tops of the trees in its path, Connor said. The stumps were buried — and protected — in gravel.
Now, as the glacier melts, the melt water carves out paths in that gravel, revealing the remains of the trees.
The most recent stumps she’s dated emerging from the Mendenhall are between 1,400 and 1,200 years old. The oldest she’s tested are around 2,350 years old. She’s also dated some at around 1,870 to 2,000 years old.
http://juneauempire.com/outdoors/2013-09-13/a...
You have not a clue how to process the above cut-and-paste. Just think for a second about the acceleration of climate change. The disappearance of ice in the northwest passage in such a short span of time. The passages between the Tierra del Fuego and Antartica where I luckily travelled and told how less than 20 years ago, the ship we were on would be marooned in the ice, but the channel was no navigable. Trees more than 2,000 years ago? Sure,but 2,000 years ago, Rogue, not 100.. Vikings going south, Germanic tribes invading Rome for greener pastures? You believe that?

The Mendenhall Glacier is melting, receding? Well, well, third time today you turn evidence against yourself. Need I say more?

Ottawa

#185566 Feb 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So in the last 100 years the planet has warmed just less then 1 degree, and the oceans are roughly 8" higher. Don't you think it is a little arrogant and naive to think that you or anyone else can stop the planet from its natural cycles? When has there ever been a period where the climate was not changing? Is less then two hundred years of moderately accurate temperature data enough to predict future temperature fluctuations? Is there a computer model that can accurately factor in the effects of water vapor and volcanic activity in regards to global cooling? Is it more beneficial for human existence for the planet to "cool" or to "warm"? What factor has solar flares and the distance the earth orbits around the sun had on warming, and can either be influenced by liberals taxing industrial output? How's that subjective, arrogant ignorance been working out for you?
<quoted text>
Pardon? Global Cooling is more likely to cause famine than Global Warming? Just look at the Anasazi who vanished after the Medieval Warm Period? Or the Vikings who abandoned Greenland and the Norsemen moved into Normandy? Or the Mongols who went to China to feed their people?
What? What're you talking about? It was about this :

<quoted text>
You wrote, arrogantly, yet with no intellectual reason to so be : "How's that subjective, arrogant ignorance been working out for you?"
May I ask you, in turn ?: "How's that subjective, arrogant ignorance been working out for you?"
Learn to Read

North Vernon, IN

#185570 Feb 24, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
SHEEPLE, The Truth Is Coming SOON... Are You Ready???
We already know about your lifestyle. No need for the faux suspense

Ottawa

#185571 Feb 24, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
SHEEPLE, The Truth Is Coming SOON... Are You Ready???
And for this,the clown birfoon buffoon birther gets a "brilliant, agree and helpful" rating. LMAO (Dale-LRS tm reg'd).
wojar

Bristol, CT

#185572 Feb 24, 2014
Blind Florida Man Gets Guns Back After Shooting Friend to Death

http://tinyurl.com/n8rf2lc

Rogers—who has done probation for firing 15 rounds at a cousin and was jailed for pushing and punching a woman in a domestic disturbance three years ago—will have to buy new ammunition, however, since the state considered his cache "too old and dangerous."

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#185573 Feb 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does any of you Libtards know where Zero Degree Latitude is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nimbus_ozon...
Moronic.

Bristol, CT

#185574 Feb 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, most helicopter pilots can NOT do Rhumb Line navigation ........ but I can!!!
Who cares?

Have you ever measured magnetization transfer rates using [31]-P nuclear magnetic resonance?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185575 Feb 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?

Have you ever measured magnetization transfer rates using [31]-P nuclear magnetic resonance?
Is that with the plane window open or closed?

Bristol, CT

#185576 Feb 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Tell us La Jacqueau, when did these tree grow? During the Roman Warm Period 2,000 years ago? Why are none growing there now? Because it was hotter 2,000 years ago than it is now?
Yes, Israel was not only hotter 2,000 years ago but it was wetter and they grew more crops way back then!!!
Also during the Roman Warming Period the Germanic tribes flourished and when the Roman Warm Period ended the Germanic tribes moved south and invaded..... ROME!!! Why? They were looking for food as it was now to cold in Northern Europe!!!
I have to repeat this stuff every six months because that is about as long as you Libtards can retain any information!
Ancient trees emerge from frozen forest 'tomb'
Retreat of the Mendenhall Glacier reveals the remains of trees which grew more than 2,000 years ago: September 12, 2013
By MARY CATHARINE MARTIN
JUNEAU EMPIRE
The Mendenhall Glacier’s recession is unveiling the remains of ancient forests that have remained frozen beneath the ice for up to 2,350 years.
UAS Professor of Geology and Environmental Science Program Coordinator Cathy Connor said she and others have been tracking the emergence of the forests’ remains. Some stumps and logs can be found in the moraines around the west side of the glacier. Some remain vertical, frozen to the ground in ice caves. Some are scoured smooth; some still have their bark. All are packed with silt in the outer layers.
As the glacier advanced, it snapped off the tops of the trees in its path, Connor said. The stumps were buried — and protected — in gravel.
Now, as the glacier melts, the melt water carves out paths in that gravel, revealing the remains of the trees.
The most recent stumps she’s dated emerging from the Mendenhall are between 1,400 and 1,200 years old. The oldest she’s tested are around 2,350 years old. She’s also dated some at around 1,870 to 2,000 years old.
http://juneauempire.com/outdoors/2013-09-13/a...
There were several reasons for the Medieval Warm Period, which was caused by different mechanisms than current warming. Also they didn't have 7 billion people back then, dependent on factory farming. Whether Israel grew more crops back then is irrelevant. The world's breadbasket ain't Israel, MORON.

Bristol, CT

#185577 Feb 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that with the plane window open or closed?
I once stupidly allowed my Accutron watch to get too close to an ESR magnet. I had to pry it off with a screw driver. The watch never worked properly again. On the other hand, people were not even allowed to bring a paper clip into the NMR room. The magnetic fields were so high that a small piece of metal could become a powerful projectile that could pierce the liquid nitrogen and liquid helium tanks surrounding the superconducting magnet. Ouch!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185578 Feb 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I once stupidly allowed my Accutron watch to get too close to an ESR magnet. I had to pry it off with a screw driver. The watch never worked properly again. On the other hand, people were not even allowed to bring a paper clip into the NMR room. The magnetic fields were so high that a small piece of metal could become a powerful projectile that could pierce the liquid nitrogen and liquid helium tanks surrounding the superconducting magnet. Ouch!
You know Rouge is going to take helium and run with it .... I hold you responsible

Bristol, CT

#185579 Feb 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Rouge is going to take helium and run with it .... I hold you responsible
mea culpa.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185587 Feb 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>mea culpa.
The next time you want to distract him, I suggest that you just yell "squirrel". It is just as effective without the side effects of a new storyline
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#185589 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Its been working great my Canadian friend. I've been starving the beast and filling my cup over the top. Hoping there really is global warming going on because I am looking at a 35' Crownline or a 32' Monterey and need those warm temperatures to enjoy it more. Life is short. Boats are cool! How about you?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185590 Feb 25, 2014
You climate change pollution deniers really frost me.

Did you know that to push a 747 Jumbo Jetliner to the end of a runway and lift its wheels off of the ground is equivalent to setting your local gas station alight and flying it ovehead?

Marsha 'Milkbone' Blackburn (R-Tenn) is as stubborn as a mule and as and as a stump.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185591 Feb 25, 2014
Masha Blackburn (TN-7) is dumber than a stump.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185592 Feb 25, 2014
Marsha 'MIlkbone' Blackburn is as stubborn as a mule and as dumb as a stump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,563,791
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 52 min Madoff Wannabe 66
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Mister 11,009
Spanx-they're for me. 5 hr Stinky Rahm 4
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 6 hr Not all McVeigh 8
Michael Jefferson 9 hr Gooftha Gooftha 2
Bill and Hillary 9 hr Curly 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance