BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#185215 Feb 11, 2014
Lobo1 wrote:
Even his own granny said she witnessed his live birth in Kenya, one day all this will come out in the future, but too late by that time, he is destroying the country as fast as he can, he was taught that way.
Then you should be able to easily prove “granny said she witnessed “his”(the president’s) live birth in Kenya”

Of course you can’t prove it because granny Sarah said no such thing.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Get a grip and understand that it has been established beyond any doubt that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu Hawaii on Aug 4th, 1961 at Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital. Birfoon imaginings notwithstanding of course.

That’s why he’s the POTUS and you’re just a simple minded birfoon given to making up shit.

I could just as easily assert you were born in Kenya, but it would mean no more than you asserting Obama was born there.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185216 Feb 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, dose Tea Partiers are RACIST!!! If the left does not like you and can not argue the points, they throw out the race card!
David Webb Asks NAACP Protestors: Is The Tea Party Racist?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/0...
Radio talk show host and FOX News contributor David Webb goes to an NAACP protest in North Carolina to ask marchers if the tea party is racist and if President Obama has failed the black community. All respondents told Webb that the tea party is racist, however when asked for an example they all came up blank.
I doubt your boy would show video of the folk who took his ass to the cleaners so in the James O’Keefe and “Fox breaking news and wind tradition” I’ll presume his video was heavily edited.

“49% of GOP voters nationally say they think that ACORN stole the (2012) election for President Obama. We found that 52% of Republicans thought that ACORN stole the 2008 election for Obama, so this is a modest decline, but perhaps smaller than might have been expected given that ACORN doesn’t exist anymore”
http://obrag.org/...

Ummm, Interesting.

And of course it’s not just the NAACP who believe elements of the tea potters to be racists, so does the SPLC and they have explained they’re reasoning same as the NAACP.
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/10/20/new-...

And of course anyone else who have seen posters of the POTUS at those rallies with a bone through his nose.
http://thegrio.com/2013/01/15/obama-witch-doc...

Not to worry though Rogue, no one here suspects you of being racist. LOL

Moreno Valley, CA

#185217 Feb 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Poppo's back, using facts and reason, the bane of the birfoon.
One would think so, but the birfoon delusion obviously contains built-in fact repellent.

Can’t wait to see Zullo’s universe-shattering evidence fizzle right before GB Kentucky’s eyes.

I’m thinking it will probably fizzle before ever being released

Moreno Valley, CA

#185218 Feb 12, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing seems to be a habit of his.
Old habits generally die hard, but thankfully GB Kentucky while undoubtedly giving us a scare “says he” has simply gone limp.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185219 Feb 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahead of the Donald.
Apparently ahead of Romney as well.
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Freudian Slip: Candy Crowley Calls Him 'President Romney'
Nah, she nailed it!
Poor GB! will someone throw him a bone.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185220 Feb 12, 2014
Rep. Marsha Blackburn Goes To Pieces When Asked About Specifics of Obamacare Criticism

Tennessee Rep. Masrha Blackburn had difficulty defending her objections to the Affordable Care Act during a recent CNN appearance.
When anchor Carol Costello asked the Congresswoman to substantiate her claims against the federal law, Blackburn stammered something about 'peeping toms' and appeared to be at a loss for words.

The Raw Story

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185221 Feb 12, 2014
Jacques,
Marsha Blackburn has worked hard to earn an honorary place high on my shitlist.
It has nothing to do with ACA, but rather the bottomless ignorance she puts on full display.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185222 Feb 12, 2014
Of course, no one can top Jim Inhofe in the category of shit-for-brains.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185223 Feb 12, 2014
Archconservative Jim Inhofe has change of heart about Democrats

WASHINGTON-- One of the most partisan Republicans in the Senate, Oklahoma's, Jim Inhofe, said that his "attitude" toward Senate Democrats has changed as a result of the outpouring of sympathy he received from colleagues after the death of his son.
Perry Inhofe, 52, was killed in a plane crash in November.
In the wake of his personal tragedy, Inhofe said, " all of a sudden all of the old barriers that were there, those things that kept us apart -- just disappear.

HuffPo, December 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185224 Feb 12, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt your boy would show video of the folk who took his ass to the cleaners so in the James O’Keefe and “Fox breaking news and wind tradition” I’ll presume his video was heavily edited.
“49% of GOP voters nationally say they think that ACORN stole the (2012) election for President Obama. We found that 52% of Republicans thought that ACORN stole the 2008 election for Obama, so this is a modest decline, but perhaps smaller than might have been expected given that ACORN doesn’t exist anymore”
http://obrag.org/...
Ummm, Interesting.
And of course it’s not just the NAACP who believe elements of the tea potters to be racists, so does the SPLC and they have explained they’re reasoning same as the NAACP.
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/10/20/new-...
And of course anyone else who have seen posters of the POTUS at those rallies with a bone through his nose.
http://thegrio.com/2013/01/15/obama-witch-doc...
Not to worry though Rogue, no one here suspects you of being racist. LOL
You're right, who would ever suspect that Rogue is racist, Poppo? Indeed, Rogue is anything but, and he's proved it so many times. Why, here's and example. Just the other day, he told us about this nice BLACK family picnicking, and how clean and polite they seemed to be. Well, we know for a fact that Rogue would've made the same comment had the family been white.'Yes'", Rogue would no doubt say, "saw a WHITE family picnicking, and how clean and polite they seemed to be".

Ottawa

#185225 Feb 12, 2014
Corr : an example

Ottawa

#185226 Feb 12, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Of course, no one can top Jim Inhofe in the category of shit-for-brains.
Hmm, birthers perhaps?

Ottawa

#185228 Feb 12, 2014
Thames barrier - called on more and more often as ocean rises...(source Antenne 2 news with BBC). Er, Rogue?

What about 60 degrees F today in Sotchi? That's Sotchi, Russia.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185234 Feb 12, 2014
Jacques,
Did you know that Rickenbacker makes their guitar bodies and necks out of Maple?
The CEO and Chairman of Rickenbacker says it is the best wood to use in the construction of electric guitars. And that Maple is a plentiful and renewable resource. That's what he said.
And they don;t have to worry about being raided by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service with guns drawn. That's what I said.

Listen, I know musical instrument makers account for using less than 1% of the wood harvested. But theirs is a very passionate industry with a very loyal and oftentimes influencial following.

I'm not much of a guitar fanatic. I find the harmonic range to be very limited and constrained in the 6-string guitar....I was just interested in the woods the different manufacturers use.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185235 Feb 12, 2014
One of the hallmarks of the Rickenbacker are the sharkfin, mother-of-pearl inlays on the fretboard.
The Rickenbacker basses were a staple of 1970's Rock, and was favored by British invasion bands such as The Who and The Byrds.
Countless records were recorded with Rickenbacker stringed instruments.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185236 Feb 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rep. Marsha Blackburn Goes To Pieces When Asked About Specifics of Obamacare Criticism
Tennessee Rep. Masrha Blackburn had difficulty defending her objections to the Affordable Care Act during a recent CNN appearance.
When anchor Carol Costello asked the Congresswoman to substantiate her claims against the federal law, Blackburn stammered something about 'peeping toms' and appeared to be at a loss for words.
The Raw Story
Gotta give it to ya on that one Loose. Marsha Blackburn is a piece of work. Talk about dazzling with bullshit, this lady is the queen. She made absolutely no sense and Costello gave her every opportunity.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185237 Feb 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, who would ever suspect that Rogue is racist, Poppo? Indeed, Rogue is anything but, and he's proved it so many times. Why, here's and example. Just the other day, he told us about this nice BLACK family picnicking, and how clean and polite they seemed to be. Well, we know for a fact that Rogue would've made the same comment had the family been white.'Yes'", Rogue would no doubt say, "saw a WHITE family picnicking, and how clean and polite they seemed to be".
Rogue thinks all blacks live in a ghetto and I’m sure he takes cues from bill O as well. I’ll assume they both meant well. LOL

“O'Reilly surprised "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and other New York restaurants”
http://mediamatters.org/research/2007/09/21/o...

Ottawa

#185238 Feb 13, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue thinks all blacks live in a ghetto and I’m sure he takes cues from bill O as well. I’ll assume they both meant well. LOL
“O'Reilly surprised "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and other New York restaurants”
http://mediamatters.org/research/2007/09/21/o...
OMG, just listened to and read the transcript, re the above link you supplied. This guy O'Reilly should be dubbed "the Rogue Scholar of the airwaves". Incredible!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#185239 Feb 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, his 27th ILLEGAL altering of the Affordable Care Act. What gives ANY president the authority to change ANY law?
Just sayin' it's illegal doesn't make it so.

Delaying Parts of Obamacare:'Blatantly Illegal' or Routine Adjustment?

"The announcement describes the postponed requirements as "ACA mandatory" -- i.e., not discretionary or subject to indefinite waiver. On July 9, Assistant Treasury Secretary Mark Mazur added, in a letter to House Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Fred Upton, that the Department expects to publish proposed rules implementing the relevant provisions "this summer, after a dialogue with stakeholders." In effect, the Administration explains the delay as a sensible adjustment to phase-in enforcement, not a refusal to enforce."

"In fact, applicable judicial precedent places such timing adjustments well within the Executive Branch's lawful discretion. To be sure, the federal Administrative Procedure Act authorizes federal courts to compel agencies to initiate statutorily required actions that have been "unreasonably delayed." But courts have found delays to be unreasonable only in rare cases where, unlike this one, inaction had lasted for several years, and the recalcitrant agency could offer neither a persuasive excuse nor a credible end to its dithering."

"the Supreme Court has declined to intervene. As held by former Chief Justice William Rehnquist in a leading case on this subject, Heckler v. Chaney, courts must respect an agency's presumptively superior grasp of 'the many variables involved in the proper ordering of its priorities.' "

http://tinyurl.com/n2ka23o

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185240 Feb 13, 2014
Jacques,
John Lennon of Beatles fame was particularly fond of the Rickenbacker 6-string guitar.

I'm just saying that Gibson is FOS when they claims they need Madagascar Rosewood for their fretboards.
Mother-of-pearl inlays found on most guitar fretboards would ruin the harmonic nuances of the instrument.
The allure of endangered species on the fretboards of electric guitars is purely cosmetic, is what I am sayin'. I think I have satisfactorily proven my point. It has been well thought out and researched and which is based on facts as well as decades of experience as an accomplished and classically trained musician.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,191,103
vmware certification VCP550D books 12 min vmwareexams 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Sam 51,484
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Pattysboi 51,358
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 1 hr okimar 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,115
Review: Salons Ink Hair Angels Network (Jul '11) 2 hr Salons Ink 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency