BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243316 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185424 Feb 20, 2014
U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn is so much of an airhead that she is propelled by the sound of her own voice.
Masha Blackburn (R. Tenn) is as stubborn as a mule and as dumb as a stump.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185425 Feb 20, 2014
You're going to remember that witch if I have anything to say about it.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185426 Feb 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what are "Redbones" and "Mulattoes"? Ah, they are terms use mostly BLACK people who are not black enough. Same goes for "Pokies" who were house slaves. And it was the dark skinned field slaves that called them that and meant as a pejorative as Pokies were seen as privileged and lazy because they were half-whites.
Obama Reaches Out With Tough Love
By Perry Bacon Jr.
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Sen. Barack Obama, shown at a Los Angeles church, says he is simply addressing problems that African Americans discuss in private.
Oh, and just who is Perry Bacon, Jr.? He is one of MSNBC's token blacks.
Rogue's 8 main obsessions :

1. Blacks
2. Half blacks
3. Half whites
4. Mulattoes
5. Clinton's penis
6. Guns
7. Tough white guys with guns
8. Mission accomplished

Ottawa

#185427 Feb 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the late 1970's, under Jimmy Carter, the U.S. Army agreed to an affirmative action to hire more blacks as the result of a civil lawsuit and I knew a civilian contractor that applied for a DOA civilian instructor pilot job and he got it. It was only after he got the job that we found out he was .... black.
He didn't look black, didn't talk black, didn't walk black, etc., everyone thought he was just as white as they were. I don't think even black people knew he was black.
Oh, shortly after he got the job and he passed out on the ramp and if they did not have a reason to black out, you are GROUNDED for at east six months.
You wrote : " I don't think even black people knew he was black.
Oh, shortly after he got the job and he passed out on the ramp and if they did not have a reason to black out, you are GROUNDED for at east six months."

Well, not very smart of him. He should've WHITED out, not BLACKED out.

Seriously, I guess that was the moment of truth. Blacking out, I mean, which you just don't do, and was proof positive and confirmation for any doubter that the guy was black. Whites never ever black out.

Ottawa

#185428 Feb 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does ABC miss George Bush? In fact a lot of people seem to be missing G.W. these days. WHY? Do they secretly wish Obama was gone?!?
What George W. Bush Misses About Being President
President George W. Bush has made a point of staying out of the political limelight since he left the White House five years ago, but there’s still one perk he misses from his time as president – Air Force One.
“A lot of people ask me, do I miss much about being president? The answer’s really no,” Bush said in Dallas, Texas today.“I mean I miss people I served with. I miss Air Force One. In eight years, they never lost my baggage.”
Bush made his comments while highlighting the Bush Institute’s Military Service Initiative with Dr. Jill Biden, the wife of Vice President Biden.
“I do miss saluting men and women who volunteered to defend our nation during war,” Bush said.“Many are coming home and are preparing for new missions as civilians and I intend to salute these men and women for the rest of my life.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/02/...
You quoted GWB : "“I do miss saluting men and women who volunteered to defend our nation during war,” Bush said.“Many are coming home and are preparing for new missions as civilians and I intend to salute these men and women for the rest of my life.”

How facile, how quaint, how cute. How very convenient. He salutes them ! WOW. I wonder if he's saluting the 5,000 killed in vain in Iraq, the 32,000 maimed in vain also in Iraq who are hobbling about, and for what? Ever looked at Iraq lately? Makes Saddam Hussein's Iraq look like paradise. Yes, GWB's AND Putin's gaits look so much more military than Obama's. A lot of good that did and does for their respective countries.

Let's analyse the Afghan fiasco at a later date.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185429 Feb 20, 2014
Jacques,
Rep. Peter Roskam is on my shitlist too and he is not getting off.

Ottawa

#185430 Feb 20, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Rep. Peter Roskam is on my shitlist too and he is not getting off.
Wow, another one who must be worried.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185431 Feb 20, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we have a situation in Florida and other "stand your ground" states that cowards with guns can now provoked (Martin) or otherwise escalated tensions (Dunn (loud music), Reeves (theater) with impunity.
I expect to see more deadly force being used in situations that otherwise wouldn't have happen if the trigger happy coward didn't have a gun in the first place.
The George Zimmerman case and the Michael Dunn case are two different case. I for one think Michael Dunn was overcharged with Murder in the First Degree in which you have PREMEDITATION and there was zero evidence of that and the jury was hung on that charge. Second Degree or Manslaughter would have been more appropriate and I, if I were on that jury, would have voted that way.
On the other hand you have never explained what GZ did to provoke an assault from Trayvon Martin. Te evidence was overwhelming that TM ASSAULTED GZ and none that GZ did anything to provoke it and the jury was correct. In fact I think Angela Cory committed several felonies in charging him.
Over charging someone is the same as a false charge and is a crime. I am sick and tired of prosecutors committing crimes and being above the law.
SOOOO Mr Finch, What did GZ do to provoke TM into assaulting him?!? Shut up or put out!!!

Location hidden

#185432 Feb 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what are "Redbones" and "Mulattoes"? Ah, they are terms use mostly BLACK people who are not black enough. Same goes for "Pokies" who were house slaves. And it was the dark skinned field slaves that called them that and meant as a pejorative as Pokies were seen as privileged and lazy because they were half-whites.
By Perry Bacon Jr.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Sen. Barack Obama, shown at a Los Angeles church, says he is simply addressing problems that African Americans discuss in private.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Blacks
2. Half blacks
3. Half whites
4. Mulattoes
5. Clinton's penis
6. Guns
8. Mission accomplished
You do know that blacks make up about 15% of Florida's population yet a third of all people who have successfully argued Stand Your Ground are ....... BLACK!!! So much for the "Tough white guys with guns"
Oh, and Michael Dunn said that the young black men had shouted racial epithets at him.and there is no evidence that he did at them. This is not grounds to shoot anyone but why have you Libtards labelled Michael Dunn a racist while the black kids are NOT RACISTS?!?

Location hidden

#185433 Feb 20, 2014
Mmmm, and another point about Les Jacqeau's comment about "Tough white guys with guns". BLACKS are almost 8 times more likely to murder than WHITES are. So stop this evil white guy shit!!! You are the racist bigot.

From Wiki: Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks

Ottawa

#185434 Feb 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Mmmm, and another point about Les Jacqeau's comment about "Tough white guys with guns". BLACKS are almost 8 times more likely to murder than WHITES are. So stop this evil white guy shit!!! You are the racist bigot.
From Wiki: Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks
More obsessions on blacks and nary a comment on the reasons for these statistics . But I'll ask you this : How many blacks have killed whites in Florida lately for having loud music played at them, bad-mouthing them, or throwing popcorn at them?

FYI, I never said whites OR blacks were evil. I was talking about gun-toting death-wish-to-kill-blacks-with -their guns-whites, is all. Oh, you think these losers represent the majority of whites? Well and good, I never thought or wrote it.

As to one of your remarks up there, namely that Martin was the aggressor - why's that? I've been over this many times, you never have a reply, you just keep coming back to the same tired old refrain. Do you conclude that Martin aggressed Zimmerman because he was on top of him? What kind of proof is that? A man attacks another man, man reacts, pins attacker. Does overcoming him mean he is the attacker? Zimmerman had a gun, perhaps (I was not there like you and LRS. so I say "perhaps") he was probably overpowered by Martin even though Zimmerman perhaps attacked him and cowardly shot him. You don't know, now do you? Or else prove right here and now that Martin was the aggressor.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#185435 Feb 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Mmmmm, it does not surprise me that MOST Americans dislike North Korea but what does surprise me that 11% apparently do like North Korea. Out of the 1023 people Gallup polled, about 112 LIKED North Korea. I wonder jist how many Conservatives LIKED N.K.? Liberals???
North Korea tops Iran as most disliked nation in US
Washington (AFP)- North Korea has achieved an unenviable feat -- it has surpassed Iran as the most disliked nation for Americans.
Only 11 percent of Americans had a favorable opinion of North Korea, the first time since 2004 that the communist nation has been alone at rock bottom, an annual Gallup poll released Wednesday found.
Iran was not much higher at 12 percent, although the figure was up three points -- within the survey's margin of error -- from a year earlier. Russia saw the biggest fall.
The survey came after a year in which North Korea's young leader Kim Jong-Un defiantly tested a third nuclear weapon, threatened to attack the United States and executed his uncle and onetime mentor.
The poll of 1,023 Americans was taken February 6-9, days before a landmark UN inquiry accused the totalitarian state of crimes against humanity.
http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-tops-iran-m...
=========

US is only 4% of world population.

The world populations do better than that, where they have a higher percentage approval on North Korea and so on.
This is the new world not up to how US thinks as of these times.

On China alone, the middle class has climbed up in big numbers and in wealth too, that they are exposed to world news, and they can out-vote US population.

The world needs to look at the world as a whole in these new times, not just from US.,

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#185436 Feb 20, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Blacks
2. Half blacks
3. Half whites
4. Mulattoes
5. Clinton's penis
6. Guns
8. Mission accomplished
And himself.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#185437 Feb 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Battered Britain faces new winter storm
Tens of thousands of Britons endured a second day without power on Thursday as yet another Atlantic storm barrelled towards a country struggling to deal with the wettest winter for 250 years.
NOAA: World in 2013 was 4th hottest on record

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/noaa-world-in-201...

http://tinyurl.com/pzw67yj

And Rouge still cannot figure out the difference between global temperature and local weather.

How's that ice age workin' out?

Ottawa

#185438 Feb 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
NOAA: World in 2013 was 4th hottest on record
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/noaa-world-in-201...
http://tinyurl.com/pzw67yj
And Rouge still cannot figure out the difference between global temperature and local weather.
How's that ice age workin' out?
And not one local cold weather he hasn't liked. Funny, how he never mentions local dry hot record weather like California, all of Australia's south-east coast, Argentina, etc.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#185439 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
By Perry Bacon Jr.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
The one drop rule says they’re all black regardless of how light their skin is according to the racial purity folk.

Of course some say Obama is ineligible to be POTUS because he’s a "mulatto" LOL
https://tinyurl.com/85clrl4

Yes Bacon is an MSNBC contributor, but unlike Palin he actually contributes to whatever the discourse.

Turns out he’s a real smart guy after originally sounding like a birfoon.
http://www.cjr.org/campaign_desk/post_75.php

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#185441 Feb 21, 2014
Jacques,
It must really be frustrating for the literate members of Congress to have to work around someone as obstinate and bull-headed as Rep Marsha Blackburn.
Marsha Blackburn (R Tenn) is as stubborn as a mule and as dumb as a stump.

Location hidden

#185442 Feb 21, 2014
Thank you Obama for scarring honest citizens into arming themselves.

Record U.S. Gun Production as Obama ‘Demonized’ on Issue
By Del Quentin Wilber Feb 20, 2014

U.S. gun makers led by Sturm Ruger & Co. and Smith & Wesson Holding Corp.(SWHC) churned out a record number of firearms in 2012, government data show, continuing a trend of robust production during Democratic presidencies.

More than 8.57 million guns were produced in 2012, up 31 percent from 6.54 million in 2011, according to data released this week by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which has been tracking the statistics since 1986.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-20/reco...

Location hidden

#185443 Feb 21, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The one drop rule says they’re all black regardless of how light their skin is according to the racial purity folk.
Of course some say Obama is ineligible to be POTUS because he’s a "mulatto" LOL
https://tinyurl.com/85clrl4
Yes Bacon is an MSNBC contributor, but unlike Palin he actually contributes to whatever the discourse.
Turns out he’s a real smart guy after originally sounding like a birfoon.
http://www.cjr.org/campaign_desk/post_75.php
Oh wow, the Huff Post finds ONE person who thought that Obama was not qualified to be POTUS because of his race! And that whackeau must be a Conservative too!!!
And, as if, no blacks are racists!!!!

Ah, and because Bacon is smart, he is right on every subject?!? Remember, FDR was bigoted against blacks, Catholics, Jews, etc. but because he was, he must be stupid too?!?
Libtardian Logic 101
Learn to Read

United States

#185444 Feb 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow, the Huff Post finds ONE person who thought that Obama was not qualified to be POTUS because of his race! And that whackeau must be a Conservative too!!!
And, as if, no blacks are racists!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DDb2byj74oYXX
Ah, and because Bacon is smart, he is right on every subject?!? Remember, FDR was bigoted against blacks, Catholics, Jews, etc. but because he was, he must be stupid too?!?
Libtardian Logic 101
Poor Rouge. There is nothing Conservative about Birfoon fantasies or your obsessions. Ignorance is just ignorance, not a philosophy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,704,894
Trump is A 1 hr HRC bytch Killer 465
Men that wear panties 1 hr Should Carry Gun 3
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 1 hr FBI dropped Ball 13
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 1 hr Cant Attack Teacher 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr GALAXY FART 64,458
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Alain Vain 11,958

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages