BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243106 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#185398 Feb 19, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing that all three males involved in these tragic situations were armed and the result was the death of another man. These confrontations won't had resulted in a death if they had decided to either stayed in the vehicle and called the police (Martin), or moved the car to another location and walked into the store (Michael Dunn "loud music") or moved to another seat in the theatre.
In each of these situations, the armed thug decided that since he had a gun he had the 2nd Amendment NRA's god given right to shoot rather than de-escalate tensions by seeking an alternate way to avoid using lethal violence on another human being.
Amen to that ATF! The gun gave each one of these cowards the courage they lacked. Neither would have said shit to the victims were they not armed with a gun.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185399 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
It is religious nuts like you that prove there can't be a god or gods.
Amen to that as well! LOL

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#185400 Feb 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only the black who are Libtards like you who disrespect America. But it just so happens that about 90% of are blacks are Libtards. Many of them only voted for Obama because they thought he was 100% black.
Romney belonging to an outwardly racist organization probably didn't have anything to do with that.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185401 Feb 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u8uiYELBajcXX#t=92
Shortly after winning his 100m semi-final in the 2012 Olympic Summer Games in London, Usain Bolt delivered another crowd pleaser — stopping an interview with a TV reporter to pay respect to the American national anthem. In a time when everybody seems to disrespect what it means to be American, watch what Usain Bolt does. I have seen many Americans, particularly blacks, do nothing when the national anthem is played. And yet, here is a Jamaican sprinter who has the class to stop an interview, and pay tribute to Americans. I an now an Usaniac!
Read more at http://conservativevideos.com/2014/02/jamacia...
And you’re full of shit as usual. Blacks have always served this country at a higher rate than their white counterparts. They’ve finally just now begin to come to their senses.
https://tinyurl.com/mw2sqr3

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185403 Feb 19, 2014
Jacques,
Not only is Rep. Marsha Blackburn as dumb as a stump, but she is as stuborn as a mule and as thick as two bricks.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185404 Feb 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Libtards., when you can not defeat groups like the TEA Partiers, try to label them .... RACIST. You go so far as to plant people with racist banners. Like this one;
http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/r...
Question? How many TEA Partiers call themselves "Teabaggers"? But you believe the sihn he is carrying and have no context as to when, what event, or even who the man is who is carrying the sign. But you KNOW he is a Teabagger because his sign says he is.
Have you ever been to a TEA Party event? I have and the only problem I have seen was with counter-protestors.
No one representing the tea party will ever be president so you will always be defeated on a national level Rogue.

The perception of tea potters being racist has nothing to do with your single friend carrying what may or may not be a protest sign against tea potters Rogue. It has to do with so many of your angry friends expressing themselves like this guy.
https://tinyurl.com/7vzgcxk

And where was the tea potters before Obama was elected? And why are they 99 and 9/10 percent white?

“WHAT do you get when you combine the worst economic downturn since the Depression with the first black president? A surge of white racial resentment, loosely disguised as a populist revolt”
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/13/opinion/13e...

It’s actually blacks who should be raising all the hell as it is they who have been crushed most by this recession.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#185405 Feb 19, 2014
Poppo,
I plan on coming here every day to remind the world that Rep. Marsha Blackburn is as dumb as a stump.
loose

Moreno Valley, CA

#185406 Feb 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You MADE it a racial thing by mentioning that Bolt is Black rather than Jamaican. You can't even see that. That's sad.
And accusing blacks of being racist further illustrates your total loss of common sense and ignorance of the last 300 years.
“I have seen many Americans, particularly blacks”

Rogue has seen no such thing, he simply copied it from some rightwing blog.
https://tinyurl.com/k4ctt3b

Not sure whether American born blacks are considered “real” Americans in that sentence or was Bolt just an overall exception to the “particularly blacks” rule? LOL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185407 Feb 19, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY!
Ahhh, the intellectutal response from the birther culture czar.

Ottawa

#185408 Feb 19, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else not see someone throwing a cup of popcorn at someone and getting shot?
Long time. Welcome back. Oh, birthers are still ...birthers.

Ottawa

#185409 Feb 19, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY!
More birther intellectual pearls.

Ottawa

#185410 Feb 19, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one representing the tea party will ever be president so you will always be defeated on a national level Rogue.
The perception of tea potters being racist has nothing to do with your single friend carrying what may or may not be a protest sign against tea potters Rogue. It has to do with so many of your angry friends expressing themselves like this guy.
https://tinyurl.com/7vzgcxk
And where was the tea potters before Obama was elected? And why are they 99 and 9/10 percent white?
“WHAT do you get when you combine the worst economic downturn since the Depression with the first black president? A surge of white racial resentment, loosely disguised as a populist revolt”
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/13/opinion/13e...
It’s actually blacks who should be raising all the hell as it is they who have been crushed most by this recession.
Tea Party candidate and Libertarian Jules Manson ! Wonder if Rogue has anything to say about this, yet another, non-racist and non-violent tea partyer?

Moreno Valley, CA

#185411 Feb 19, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I plan on coming here every day to remind the world that Rep. Marsha Blackburn is as dumb as a stump.
loose

When you’re right you’re right Loose.

Marsha Blackburn: Not Just a Crazy Person but a Terrible Crazy Person
https://tinyurl.com/mm3x67g

“Marsha Blackburn has been giving off the high quality crazy for some time now, minimizing the need for federal emergency assistance with yawnstorms like Katrina; refusing to admit that Romneycare *existed* arguing against gun control because hammers and hatchets are out there too (!); consorting with Xtianist power seekers and homophobes; birthering here; truthering there and all the while we’re having to look at this crazy person on the teevees all the time!”

Ottawa

#185412 Feb 19, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“I have seen many Americans, particularly blacks”
Rogue has seen no such thing, he simply copied it from some rightwing blog.
https://tinyurl.com/k4ctt3b
Not sure whether American born blacks are considered “real” Americans in that sentence or was Bolt just an overall exception to the “particularly blacks” rule? LOL
So, more plagiarism, more stealing others' writings by Rogue and his birther associates. He even steals it from friendly nazi-type right wing blogs now. He and his comrades just don't think there's anything wrong with copying stuff word-for-word and posting it. I didn't catch it this time (getting used to it, I guess), but you did. Good.

Moreno Valley, CA

#185413 Feb 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only the black who are Libtards like you who disrespect America. But it just so happens that about 90% of are blacks are Libtards. Many of them only voted for Obama because they thought he was 100% black.
One drop of black blood is 100 percent black in this country let white folk tell it Rogue. Surely you’ve heard of the one drop rule, racial purity and such.

I’m a black liberal who served four years in the Marine Corps and worked just as hard all my life as any white individual here. I’m I disrespecting America simply because I disagree with you politically?

I voted for Obama the same reason you voted for Romney. Because I agree with Obama’s politics and I assume you liked Romney for the same reason. Why must you always attempt to make the issue more than it is?

If you assume 90 percent of blacks are liberal then why under any circumstances would they vote for Mitt Romney?

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#185414 Feb 19, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that ATF! The gun gave each one of these cowards the courage they lacked. Neither would have said shit to the victims were they not armed with a gun.
Now we have a situation in Florida and other "stand your ground" states that cowards with guns can now provoked (Martin) or otherwise escalated tensions (Dunn (loud music), Reeves (theater) with impunity.

I expect to see more deadly force being used in situations that otherwise wouldn't have happen if the trigger happy coward didn't have a gun in the first place.

Ottawa

#185415 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Now we have a situation in Florida and other "stand your ground" states that cowards with guns can now provoked (Martin) or otherwise escalated tensions (Dunn (loud music), Reeves (theater) with impunity.
I expect to see more deadly force being used in situations that otherwise wouldn't have happen if the trigger happy coward didn't have a gun in the first place.
And don't forget, these losers, Zimmerman, Dunn, the old guy with the popcorn, they NEEDED to use those guns, they NEEDED to kill, and if possible, a black person. Mission accomplished.

I know I should not, but I do have to love the treatment Dunn is receiving in prison from...omg... BLACKS. He talks about thugs. Well, how many of those "thugs" with him in jail because they killed someone just because his music was loud or was shouting insults - at least according to "very reliable" Dunn.
Learn to Read

United States

#185416 Feb 19, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>One drop of black blood is 100 percent black in this country let white folk tell it Rogue. Surely youÂ’ve heard of the one drop rule, racial purity and such.

IÂ’m a black liberal who served four years in the Marine Corps and worked just as hard all my life as any white individual here. IÂ’m I disrespecting America simply because I disagree with you politically?

I voted for Obama the same reason you voted for Romney. Because I agree with ObamaÂ’s politics and I assume you liked Romney for the same reason. Why must you always attempt to make the issue more than it is?

If you assume 90 percent of blacks are liberal then why under any circumstances would they vote for Mitt Romney?
Actually it seems racial purity is sort of like Canadian citizenship .... If you didn't know that you had any "black blood" then it doesn't count (in Rouge math)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185420 Feb 20, 2014
Does ABC miss George Bush? In fact a lot of people seem to be missing G.W. these days. WHY? Do they secretly wish Obama was gone?!?

What George W. Bush Misses About Being President

President George W. Bush has made a point of staying out of the political limelight since he left the White House five years ago, but there’s still one perk he misses from his time as president – Air Force One.

“A lot of people ask me, do I miss much about being president? The answer’s really no,” Bush said in Dallas, Texas today.“I mean I miss people I served with. I miss Air Force One. In eight years, they never lost my baggage.”

Bush made his comments while highlighting the Bush Institute’s Military Service Initiative with Dr. Jill Biden, the wife of Vice President Biden.

“I do miss saluting men and women who volunteered to defend our nation during war,” Bush said.“Many are coming home and are preparing for new missions as civilians and I intend to salute these men and women for the rest of my life.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/02/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185421 Feb 20, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>One drop of black blood is 100 percent black in this country let white folk tell it Rogue. Surely youÂ’ve heard of the one drop rule, racial purity and such.

IÂ’m a black liberal who served four years in the Marine Corps and worked just as hard all my life as any white individual here. IÂ’m I disrespecting America simply because I disagree with you politically?

I voted for Obama the same reason you voted for Romney. Because I agree with ObamaÂ’s politics and I assume you liked Romney for the same reason. Why must you always attempt to make the issue more than it is?

Then what are "Redbones" and "Mulattoes"? Ah, they are terms use mostly BLACK people who are not black enough. Same goes for "Pokies" who were house slaves. And it was the dark skinned field slaves that called them that and meant as a pejorative as Pokies were seen as privileged and lazy because they were half-whites.

Obama Reaches Out With Tough Love
By Perry Bacon Jr.
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sen. Barack Obama, shown at a Los Angeles church, says he is simply addressing problems that African Americans discuss in private.

Oh, and just who is Perry Bacon, Jr.? He is one of MSNBC's token blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,660,440
Trump is A 49 min Chilli J 198
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 2 hr chugs 8
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 2 hr Maxie 6,657
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr honeymylove 11,604
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 105,381
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr RACE 8,628

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages