BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,186)

Showing posts 163,701 - 163,720 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Clue for pathetic Canadian - Dufus explains his playlaw fable for you.
Note the stark contrast between Playlaw and real law. Now kindly invoke your magic phrase
Then I bumped up Dufus play law rant to help Jercque out
Learn to Read

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say or not that he could only have one? And the truth is, how many DOES he have? And don't lower yourself again by asking wojar to take sides. Never would I even think of doing that, loser. I'd be disappointed if he took yours, but even more so if he took mine.
Homophobic? Well, well, typical birther no-reply. Homophobic? Feeling defensive about your life choices? Why's that? What happened? And why attach "Canadian" to "homophobic"? Do I call you an idiotic American CONservative? No. Just an idiotic CONservative. Not all Americans are as bereft as you. CONservative? Who thought dinosaurs were still around? Thought they all drowned when Noah forgot to take them on the ark LMAO (LTR tm reg'd).
You'd best keep quiet else you may not be as resilient as your buddy LRS who regularly rises off the canvas. You may just be out for the 10-count. You do well in your exchanges with clueless birthers. No big achievement there. But think twice before taking me on.
And then the vat if whine exploded. "Think twice". Hahahahahahahaha Poor pathetic moron.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

<quoted text>Had you pointed out that access to ppt records was legal only if applicant was deceased before Ellen pointed It out? Hmmm , no? How CON venient, how CON servative typical dirty tricky Dicky tactic indeed .

Publish and be damned, pathetic loser. If I did write or even intimate that this intrusion into LIVING American ppt info was illegal , I'll, with no problem, admit I was wrong. Could you do that? BTW, have you ever been wrong? LMAO (LRS-Dale-Leave the Room LTR tm reg'd).
Yet more whine? More celebrations of Jercque's ignorance!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

<quoted text>Had you pointed out that access to ppt records was legal only if applicant was deceased before Ellen pointed It out? Hmmm , no? How CON venient, how CON servative typical dirty tricky Dicky tactic indeed .

Publish and be damned, pathetic loser. If I did write or even intimate that this intrusion into LIVING American ppt info was illegal , I'll, with no problem, admit I was wrong. Could you do that? BTW, have you ever been wrong? LMAO (LRS-Dale-Leave the Room LTR tm reg'd).
Dirty trick? Ellen's initial post that sent you off the cliff included the fact that the passport records had been released and the specific law under which they were public record. I merely laughed at your inability to comprehend English while insisting that you understood perfectly and that it was Ellen who had misunderstand your rant ....

Yes. All my posts relied on facts, the law and the English language .... Thus your ignorance was obvious. How devious of me

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet more whine? More celebrations of Jercque's ignorance!
WOW. Wall-to-wall rants, from post number 184731 to 184738, EIGHT, count 'em, 8 insane "gibberishes" that, and this is weird, prove I was right. What's even weirder, is that only 1 or 2 of these exchanges concerned our respective exchanges. That you're wrong on all of our exchanges is one thing, but to jump into discussions that don't concern you in order to be wrong, well, that's like looking to be wrong. Why?

Oh, Mr CON servative birther-prose-like Leave the Room, pray tell what these above 8 posts of yours have to do with access to information on passports.

Why, oh why, do you purposely prove how wrong you can be? Is this a need? Does it excite you the way losing excites birther losers?(228-0)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

<quoted text>WOW. Wall-to-wall rants, from post number 184731 to 184738, EIGHT, count 'em, 8 insane "gibberishes" that, and this is weird, prove I was right. What's even weirder, is that only 1 or 2 of these exchanges concerned our respective exchanges. That you're wrong on all of our exchanges is one thing, but to jump into discussions that don't concern you in order to be wrong, well, that's like looking to be wrong. Why?

Oh, Mr CON servative birther-prose-like Leave the Room, pray tell what these above 8 posts of yours have to do with access to information on passports.

Why, oh why, do you purposely prove how wrong you can be? Is this a need? Does it excite you the way losing excites birther losers?(228-0)
And the pathetic ignorant moron responds to proof of his ignorant whining with .... Ignorant whining.

Sorry moron. You've grown boring again while remaining ignorant

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty trick? Ellen's initial post that sent you off the cliff included the fact that the passport records had been released and the specific law under which they were public record. I merely laughed at your inability to comprehend English while insisting that you understood perfectly and that it was Ellen who had misunderstand your rant ....
Yes. All my posts relied on facts, the law and the English language .... Thus your ignorance was obvious. How devious of me
"Off the cliff?" I thanked her for her clarification. HAD you specified that person had to be dead in order for anyone to browse ppt info? How indeed CON venient of you . Yes, how CON veniently CON servative . I do apologize to Ellen for her getting involved in this. Was not my intention. Funny thing is, though, when she clarified the "living-dead" matter I didn't even know about, thereby showing how you failed to mention that little "detail", and how wrong you were , you "birtherily" and weirdly exclaimed how right you were -?????? Poor you

As I said , publish and be damned.

Oh, btw, you continue criticizing my English. Answer this. Why is it, then that English, my 2nd of FOUR languages, is far better, especially grammar and spelling-wise, than your 1st and ONLY language , some kind of English.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pathetic ignorant moron responds to proof of his ignorant whining with .... Ignorant whining.
Sorry moron. You've grown boring again while remaining ignorant
Lame, uninspired, out of you league. You're out of ammo. Quit now while you are merely behind. Oh, how about this? Go clean your loaded communist AK47.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

corr :* your

Sorry, loser.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Jacques,
Raise your right hand.
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

You may take the witness stand, Jacques.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Nothing but whine and ignorance as far as the eye can see. The Great Moron will surely pick this pumpkin patch.

H/T Chuck Brown
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Raise your right hand.
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Jercque is too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fable. Were it not for his blind party loyalty I have no doubt he'd be a Birfoon

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Raise your right hand.
loose,

Raise your right hand.
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth concerning your phoney location in so-called Polynesia, so help you God?

You may take the witness stand, loose.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jercque is too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fable. Were it not for his blind party loyalty I have no doubt he'd be a Birfoon
Still awaiting those "posts" and some kind of explanation why you "forgot" to mention the "living" and "deceased" differences in access to ppt records info . Is it "play law" that dictates people cannot have access to individuals' ppt records WHILE LIVING"?

Oh, If you please, explanation why all your latest posts are laced with name-calling and ad-hominem. That all you've got left, poor CON (see google translation) servative.?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

More pathetic whining? Honestly Jercque - I have never encountered anyone who thinks so highly of the self with so little justification

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
More pathetic whining? Honestly Jercque - I have never encountered anyone who thinks so highly of the self with so little justification
Lamer, lamest. You have now attained birther intellectual levels - oops, just slipped below said level. How much longer do you think you can awkwardly pull the wool of posters' eyes?

Last time :

1. Show me where I said or wrote that going into people's ppt records, living OR dead, is illegal.

2. Tell me why you never mentioned that ppt records of law-abiding individuals could only be scrutinized AFTER death.

3. I was kind when Ellen revealed that only dead persons could be inspected. That meant you were half wrong, minimum (turns out you were 100% wrong) but being a good sport and not wishing to humiliate you further, I let the matter drop. YOU brought it back now, so roll in it.

4. Apart from the fact that I said I found it strange, possibly illegal to go through persons' ppt records, specially when alive, show all here NOW where and when I STATED it was illegal. Think it might be is not law or play law. I believe I said it was illegal here in Canada and would not be tolerated. Happens I was right for both the U.S. AND Canada and any civilized nation.

5. Have you ever dealt in issuance of passports?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
I hardly think so highly of myself - except when I exchange with you. It just comes...naturally, you make it happen.

How many times do you intend getting off the canvas? It's become ugly. Sane people can hardly bear to watch.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

We my g-son's junior varsity basketball team lost 22-20. Good try anyway.
While I am visiting I asked my daughter about ... ObamaCare. As I have said before she is an office manager for an OB/GYN clinic near Atlanta and she told me four pregnant women have come in asking for OB care and they all had $6,000 deductible ObamaCare plans. That is okay as long as they pay $650 up front and none of them could afford that.
Of course these four women will probably ask their parents for help and that means they are two or three times as many people pissed off about ObamaCare!
Hold on to your seats, the worst part of ObamaCare has just started to hit the fan!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=====-----&*(+---====
There is no question you characterize Obama being another Hitler, for that does mean the story.
The story is that Obama does everything in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, as the other one similar to Hitler -- Bush's way of stands.
No wonder Obama goes down in history then together with Bush.
US ain't got no good few good men these days as presidents, that Obama is a bad one then.
Do you even know what Fascism is? Both Obama and Hitler criminalized politics. If you are a conservative they will send the FBI, then the IRS, then the EPA, then OSHA, etc. while totally ignoring serious violations on the left.
Example, how many people who have been caught doing the Knock Out Game have been charged by the FEDERAL government? Only one! And he is WHITE!!! If you are BLACK, you will never be charged with a federal racial hate crime! NEVER!!!
G.W. Bush's administration investigated the tax exempt NAACP and a black church for making political endorsement and the loony-left howled. Even though they had obviously violated the law, they were not indicted.
Again, you need to look up what Fascism is!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We my g-son's junior varsity basketball team lost 22-20. Good try anyway.
While I am visiting I asked my daughter about ... ObamaCare. As I have said before she is an office manager for an OB/GYN clinic near Atlanta and she told me four pregnant women have come in asking for OB care and they all had $6,000 deductible ObamaCare plans. That is okay as long as they pay $650 up front and none of them could afford that.
Of course these four women will probably ask their parents for help and that means they are two or three times as many people pissed off about ObamaCare!
Hold on to your seats, the worst part of ObamaCare has just started to hit the fan!
I see. Ask Americans what they think of obamacare, as imperfect and pvt-insurance company and compromising to Repubs in 2 years. We'll see.

In the meantime, these three women, what coverage did they have before obamacare? Who and what was going to give them birth and natal care? I know. They'd be accepted after which they'd owe the hospital a minimum of $20,000 , ruined for life as they are no doubt on minimum wage. I like your thinking, Rogue. Wake up and smell the friggin' coffee. ALL citizens should have no-cost health-care financed by general taxes - like in the other 33 OECD countries. No independent insurance crooked companies except for optional health care like semi-private rooms, etc.

Your g-son's junior varsity basketball team lost 22-20 ? Wow, good going, girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 163,701 - 163,720 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,033,912
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
Amy 4-17 10 min Mister Tonka 12
Abby 4-17 12 min squishymama 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min ScarletandOlive 96,027
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 14 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
Chicago's Vanishing Middle Class 1 hr Benselys view 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search