BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243087 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185184 Feb 11, 2014
ObamaCare Stinks for Young People

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#185186 Feb 11, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Poopoo Stain Michelle's dogs apparently dine on china and crystal
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2t2Ms6dKz
Do You?
i

I saw the photo. No food in the plates. Dogs are turned away from the table. Your hate even conjure up thoughts of the dogs eating on china, now won't they? Pathetic.
Learn to Read

United States

#185188 Feb 11, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't mean to interrupt your ass licking.

The MCSO has given a new statement to Arizona's Politics: "We have two Sheriff’s detectives assigned to look into other issues surrounding the birth certificate, however they are not investigating the birth certificate issue itself.")

(UPDATE, 3:30pm: An MCSO spokesperson responded to Arizona's Politics requests: "We request that you contact Mike Zullo for comment on this case." The article has been edited to include the response.)

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio - who has had his Cold Case Posse investigating the legitimacy of U.S. President Barack Obama's birth certificate since 2011 - now has two full-time detectives investigating something related to the birth certificate investigation.

Lt. Mike Zullo, who has been heading up the birth certificate inquiry, made the claim this past Friday in an interview on a radio show by Pastor Carl Gallups, emphasizing that it does not violate Arpaio's promise not to spend taxpayer money on the birth certificate investigation. He hints that the new criminal investigation is "fluid, evolving, and it is very intense."

Arpaio spokesperson Lt. Brandon Jones confirmed to Arizona's Politics that the detectives are working on the related investigation. After first referring the matter to Zullo for comment, Jones stated: "We have two Sheriff’s detectives assigned to look into other issues surrounding the birth certificate, however they are not investigating the birth certificate issue itself." [...] Continued @ Arizona's Politics.
Talk about licking it up. Does Zollo the clown tip you well? You sure are addicted to his lies

Ottawa

#185189 Feb 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
An Armistice does not end any war. The only thing that ends any war is a capitulation or a peace treaty and neither happened with North Korea.
The Korean War never ended
By Charles Armstrong, Special to CNN May 26, 2010
New York (CNN)-- The Korean War began 60 years ago on June 25, 1950, and it still hasn't ended..........
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/05/24/armstro... text>
1. No, I did not address that AGAIN because like the Korean War issue I had repeated it many times before.
First World War officially ends
The First World War will officially end on Sunday, 92 years after the guns fell silent, when Germany pays off the last chunk of reparations imposed on it by the Allies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
2. So on December 7th we were illegally shooting at Japanese planes?
How about that for "heaven-sent", Rogue? An item in the Telegraph that, not unlike what you bring forth, shows a total disregard and misinterpretation of what actually happened. Why don't you read the following from your own "Bible", Wikipedia? The 2nd paragraph is indeed worth reading :

"Treaty of Versailles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Treaty of Versailles of 28 June 1919, at the end of World War I. For other uses, see Treaty of Versailles (disambiguation).

The Treaty of Versailles (French: Trait de Versailles) was one of the peace treaties at the end of World War I. It ended the state of war between Germany and the Allied Powers. It was signed on 28 June 1919, exactly five years after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. The other Central Powers on the German side of World War I were dealt with in separate treaties.[6] Although the armistice, signed on 11 November 1918, ended the actual fighting, it took six months of negotiations at the Paris Peace Conference to conclude the peace treaty. The treaty was registered by the Secretariat of the League of Nations on 21 October 1919, and was printed in The League of Nations Treaty Series.

Of the many provisions in the treaty, one of the most important and controversial required "Germany [to] accept the responsibility of Germany and her allies for causing all the loss and damage" during the war (the other members of the Central Powers signed treaties containing similar articles). This article, Article 231, later became known as the War Guilt clause. The treaty forced Germany to disarm, make substantial territorial concessions, and pay reparations to certain countries that had formed the Entente powers. "

==========
==========

As to the Korean war, no war was ever declared. It was a UN police action. Call it war if you want,and I suppose they were at war in military terms, but there was no official war as no one declared war on anyone.

Since: Feb 14

Lady Lake, FL

#185190 Feb 11, 2014
Even his own granny said she witnessed his live birth in Kenya, one day all this will come out in the future, but too late by that time, he is destroying the country as fast as he can, he was taught that way.

Ottawa

#185191 Feb 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ObamaCare Stinks for Young People
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DKGAUdinK2oXX
Anything will do for you , won't it? You dare exhibit that kind of video, a shrieking uninformed not-funny brainwashed person who will thank her lucky stars one day when she becomes sick, or has an accident.

Be patient, Rogue, and like I said, ask Americans what they think of Obamacare in two years, imperfect and full of Republican-inspired and democrat-compromise holes as it is. Get a real plan, like the other 33 OECD countries have. Then, like them, like us, over 90% of citizens will approve it.

Ottawa

#185193 Feb 11, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
Poopoo Stain, Obama eats dog, do you?
So what? I've wilfully eaten dog, snake, and rat and, not wilfully, god knows what. What's the matter, you don't eat meat?

Mind you, those were not of my choosing, but hey, I would have refused the invite if I didn't want want to offend my host.

Ottawa

#185194 Feb 11, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a photo with your face firmly implanted in Obama's ass-crack.
Since I said it, It must be true...RIGHT?
If some kind of Gestapo or SS interrogator forced me to choose between implanting my face in Obama's or Sheriff Joe Arpaio's ass crack, guess which one I' d choose. However, we do know you'd eagerly (no Gestapo needed) opt for Arpaio's scrawny, wrinkled unwiped and smelly old ass crack.

Ottawa

#185198 Feb 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:(edited by KFC GB)
<quoted text>
If some kind of Gestapo or SS interrogator forced me to implant my face in Obama's ass crack, However, I freely admit that I am gay.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
We already knew that.
Bravo, old birther tactic of editing others' posts. And a bad job of it too, comes out incomprehensible.

What does come out, though, is typical and obsessive birther references to gays. Come on guys, that closet's getting awfully crowded.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#185201 Feb 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that for "heaven-sent", Rogue? An item in the Telegraph that, not unlike what you bring forth, shows a total disregard and misinterpretation of what actually happened. Why don't you read the following from your own "Bible", Wikipedia? The 2nd paragraph is indeed worth reading :
"Treaty of Versailles
This article is about the Treaty of Versailles of 28 June 1919, at the end of World War I. For other uses, see Treaty of Versailles (disambiguation).
The Treaty of Versailles (French: Trait de Versailles) was one of the peace treaties at the end of World War I. It ended the state of war between Germany and the Allied Powers. It was signed on 28 June 1919, exactly five years after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. The other Central Powers on the German side of World War I were dealt with in separate treaties.[6] Although the armistice, signed on 11 November 1918, ended the actual fighting, it took six months of negotiations at the Paris Peace Conference to conclude the peace treaty. The treaty was registered by the Secretariat of the League of Nations on 21 October 1919, and was printed in The League of Nations Treaty Series.
Of the many provisions in the treaty, one of the most important and controversial required "Germany [to] accept the responsibility of Germany and her allies for causing all the loss and damage" during the war (the other members of the Central Powers signed treaties containing similar articles). This article, Article 231, later became known as the War Guilt clause. The treaty forced Germany to disarm, make substantial territorial concessions, and pay reparations to certain countries that had formed the Entente powers. "
==========
Ah, but you conveniently left out this part;

Armistice
Main article: Armistice with Germany

During the autumn of 1918, the Central Powers began to collapse.[17] Desertion rates amongst the Germany army began to increase, and civilian strikes drastically reduced war production.[18][19] On the Western Front, the Allied forces launched the Hundred Days Offensive and decisively defeated the German western armies.[20] Sailors of the Imperial German Navy at Kiel mutinied, which prompted uprisings in Germany, which became known as the German Revolution.[21][22] The German Government tried to obtain a peace settlement based on the Fourteen Points, and maintained it was on this basis that they surrendered. Following negotiations, the Allied powers and Germany signed an armistice, which came into effect on 11 November while German forces were still positioned in France and Belgium.

And then there is the definition of "Armistice;

Armistice

An armistice is a situation in a war where the warring parties agree to stop fighting. It is not necessarily the end of a war, since it might be just a cessation of hostilities while an attempt is made to negotiate a lasting peace. It is derived from the Latin arma, meaning weapons and statium, meaning a stopping.

Oh, and in the Armistice it stated what conditions be MET before there would be peace. It should be noted that at the end of the Persian Gulf War the Iranians also signed an ARMISTICE (nit a peace treaty) and agreed to do certain things. And when they failed to uphold their agreements,,,,,, the war resumed!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#185202 Feb 11, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose one would think that the vast majority of minimum wage earners are teenagers, but reality more are less deals with fact.
88 Percent of Workers Who Would Benefit From a Higher Minimum Wage Are Older Than 20, One Third Are Over 40
http://www.epi.org/publication/wage-workers-o...
Some high school dropouts may surprise you as well.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/famo...
Yup, Poppo's back, using facts and reason, the bane of the birfoon.

Bristol, CT

#185203 Feb 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you worried about IRS Gate? If not, why did you post it???
Worried? Why? If there was anything there it would have been discovered by now. The facts show the "scandal" to be a faux scandal. There was no selective targeting of conservatives over progressives.

If Rougie didn't notice, I posted information relating to the scandal over the Republican secret meetings and fake scandal.

That's the scandal. Is Rougie afraid and terrified? Why else did he reply?
wojar wrote:
Issa Busted for Secret Meetings with Stay-Behind IRS Inspector General UPDATED Fed Complaint Filed
by ericlewis0 Feb 07, 2014 9:39am PST
We can't say Seymour Hersh didn't warn us. It's looking like the IRS Inspector General, J. Russell George, a Dubya appointee, is the ultimate stay-behind. In the middle of last year, he was caught meeting exclusively with Issa and his Goposaur gang to drum up phony IRS scandal claims. Well now, he's been caught doing the exact same thing, but regarding an IRS 'audit' of the Affordable Care Act.

Ottawa

#185204 Feb 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but you conveniently left out this part;
Armistice
Main article: Armistice with Germany
During the autumn of 1918, the Central Powers began to collapse.[17] Desertion rates amongst the Germany army began to increase, and civilian strikes drastically reduced war production.[18][19] On the Western Front, the Allied forces launched the Hundred Days Offensive and decisively defeated the German western armies.[20] Sailors of the Imperial German Navy at Kiel mutinied, which prompted uprisings in Germany, which became known as the German Revolution.[21][22] The German Government tried to obtain a peace settlement based on the Fourteen Points, and maintained it was on this basis that they surrendered. Following negotiations, the Allied powers and Germany signed an armistice, which came into effect on 11 November while German forces were still positioned in France and Belgium.
And then there is the definition of "Armistice;
Armistice
An armistice is a situation in a war where the warring parties agree to stop fighting. It is not necessarily the end of a war, since it might be just a cessation of hostilities while an attempt is made to negotiate a lasting peace. It is derived from the Latin arma, meaning weapons and statium, meaning a stopping.
Oh, and in the Armistice it stated what conditions be MET before there would be peace. It should be noted that at the end of the Persian Gulf War the Iranians also signed an ARMISTICE (nit a peace treaty) and agreed to do certain things. And when they failed to uphold their agreements,,,,,, the war resumed!!!
May I quote your own contribution, above ? "An armistice is a situation in a war where the warring parties agree to stop fighting. It is not necessarily the end of a war, since it might be just a cessation of hostilities while an attempt is made to negotiate a lasting peace. It is derived from the Latin arma, meaning weapons and statium, meaning a stopping.". We never mentioned armistice. I never did. Neither did you, and now you bring it up. You spoke end of war. Not to confuse with armisitice. Armistice was Nov 11, 1918. End of war and peace treaty was signed at Versailles June 19, 1919. You tend to be confused easily, Rogue, and to make it worse for you (hilarious), you submit links that prove the exact opposite of what you've advanced. This marks at least the 10th time you've done that.
And I repeat, the North Korean affair was a POLICE ACTION by the UN. No one made a formal declaration of war.

Ottawa

#185205 Feb 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Poppo's back, using facts and reason, the bane of the birfoon.
Amen.

Bristol, CT

#185206 Feb 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Old spam ... Pathetic loser
GB does not seem to understand that nobody cares what the senile sheriff is "working on" in regard to anything beyond his jurisdiction.

Bristol, CT

#185207 Feb 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about licking it up. Does Zollo the clown tip you well? You sure are addicted to his lies
That reminds me, I was at a Texas/Cowboy themed bar and was having a Jameson when I overheard a birfoon a few seats from me talking about how "law enforcement" (Zullo the Clown and Clueless Joe) had "evidence" that the BC was forged. After about five minutes, the two dudes got up and left, red faced and humiliated.

They didn't quite comprehend at first why there needs to be a reasonable theory to tie the alleged "fake BC" to some evidence of being born overseas.

They started to realize their problem when I got into the possibility that Ann Dunham must have smuggled the little tyke into the US using a Hogwarts invisibility cloak.

And, of course, there is no evidence that the BC is anything but perfectly genuine. On the contrary, the evidence and scrutiny has produced evidence strongly, and with clear and convincing evidence, beyond reasonable doubt that the President was born in Kapiolani Hospital on August 4, 1961 and the delivering physician was David A. Sinclair, M. D.

The only outlying refuge for the birfoon is Play Law. They have lost on facts, they have lost on Law. Play Law is all that is left.

Bristol, CT

#185208 Feb 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING UPDATE: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office DENIES Detectives Are Working On Criminal Ancillary Investigation Related To Obama Birth Certificate Probe
Big Joe quoted as saying "Tacky is full of sh**"
Sheriff Clueless Joe finally figured it out that tilting at windmills is not a good PR move.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#185210 Feb 11, 2014
Clueless Joe Sheriff Retardo and Failin outta 3 Colleges Sarah Pailin
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185211 Feb 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sheriff Clueless Joe finally figured it out that tilting at windmills is not a good PR move.
He finally learned that bit about not using tax dollars to fund the CCP - especially while trying to claim that he has no authority of the clowns
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#185212 Feb 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>GB does not seem to understand .....
No additional words needed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,656,265
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min reality 64,300
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min They cannot kill ... 2,670
Trump is A 46 min USAsince1680 151
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 1,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr honeymylove 11,576
Spondylolysthesis w/bed wetting (Sep '09) 2 hr Blake 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages