There you go again, quoting my NON-quotes.<quoted text>
So you think the senate may go Repub? Will this prediction come true like all your others? Want me to enumerate them again? Ok, sigh, here goes:
1. Jacksonville mayoralty race : WRONG. Whose fault? The damn press
2. Obamacare Supreme Court decision : WRONG. Whose fault ? Obama bought off Roberts
3. November 6 presidential election WRONG. Whose fault? The polls, they misled you.Again
4. The trucker's "march" on Washington. WRONG. Whose fault? Not yet established but not yours
5. That court(s) would find Obama's birth cert is forged and that he was born in Kenya: WRONG 218 time. Whose fault? Democrat-apptd communist cowardly judges, ALL 218 of them
And so many more "left field" predictions. 4000 characters not sufficient.
1. I never said who would win the mayoral race here in Jacksonville. I quoted a local paper which had the Republican candidate up by ten points TWO weeks before the election. A few DAYS before the election all they said was the election was to close to call. Remember, I do not do surveys.
2. Yes, ObabaCare was most held Constitutional with the except of the STATE mandates. There is something very fish why Roberts switched his vote and we may never know why.
3. Again, for the month before the election most polls had Romney leading but they closed the last few days before the election. Again, I was quoting polls and where not MY prediction.
4. In truckers protest I was 100% correct. It did not materialize they way it was hyped and I SAID THAT IT WOULD NOT BE SIGNIFICANT!!! And you can not show me where I said other wise either.
5. And no court has been allowed to rule on whether of not the BCs are real or forged.
And in my latest "prediction", all I did was show a left-of-center article about the problems and that it is a FACT that a much higher rate of Democrats are not running for reelection!!!