BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#184703 Jan 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards do not know the difference between a storm "watch" and a "warning". Case in point was Hurricane Sandy. When the hurricane WARNING was issued. Gov. Christie of New Jersey ordered an evacuation of the coastal areas of his state. 24 hours later the city of New York issued an evacuation but did not send police officers out to enforce the evacuation. As a result, more people died in Long Island, New York than died in the whole state of New Jersey.
48 hours ago they issued a winter storm WARNING for all most all of Georgia. My daughter lives 20 SE of Atlanta and Henry Country ordered all schools closed for Tuesday but Fulton County (Atlanta) did not. And now we all know what happened in Atlanta. The difference between Henry and Fulton Counties is that Fulton is more LIBERAL than Henry!
Oh, NOAA advised New Orleans to start evacuations THREE days before Hurricane Katrina hit but they waited until just 24 hours before the storm hit because the Democrat mayor did not want to scare the tourists!!! what idiots Libtards are. Oh, is "idiots and Libtads" a double negative?
Tommy fails to understand that an Long Island is just that....an island, which has low ground level and surrounded by water. On the other hand, New Jersey is part of a continent containing a coast line. Any storm attacking both would do much more damage to an unprotected island thaas compared to an entire state.

Once again Tommy has cherry-picked his data to promote his hate-filled agenda.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184704 Jan 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
DJIA analysis by Rogue Scholar :
Thursday, DJIA up. not Obama's doing
Friday, DJIA down, Obama's fault
Monday, DJIA down, Obama's fault
Tuesday DJIA up, not Obama's doing
Wednesday, DJIA down, Obama's fault
Today, DJIA up, not Obama's doing.
Sorry, day to day fluctuation are not Obama's or Bernanke's fault. But as EVERYONE has predicted, as soon as Bernanke slowed up on QE, the market will drop. Now, what do you think would happen if Bernanke had stopped all Quantitative Easing at the end of last year?
Our stock market has been propped up artificially but Bernanke's QE and like any bubble, it will pop. So it may be a slow pop as Bernanke tries to moderate the tapering off of QE, but you can expect the market to drop another 10% this year.

Location hidden

#184705 Jan 31, 2014
Ya know La Jacqueau, that Libtards think they can pick winners and losers and the economy will improve whereas Conservatives believe that if we just overall taxes and cut the red tape, many more businesses will be effected positively.
A rising tide lifts all ships.

Location hidden

#184706 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
nebkas ugly child and pollo. How many monikers is that now, Rogue? How childish, puerile.
Grow up maybe?
Sorry, I was traveling most of yesterday. I drove instead of flying as there was low level icing and my plane is not equipped with de/anti-icing. I will be spending the weekend with my daughter and grandson.
He has a big basketball game tomorrow. Last year when he was in Junior High he was the only white kid on the team but this year there are now two of them. OMG, I wonder what the black kids are thinking?
The school is about 50/50 Black/White but few white kids play basketball and my g-son is to thin to play football. He does soccer and baseball too!
Oh, he was pretty sick yesterday and doing better today. I hope he is well enough to play as I would hate to have made the trip just to sit in a house.

Location hidden

#184707 Jan 31, 2014
I think La Jacqueau is getting paranoid as he seems to think everyone else is me.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184708 Jan 31, 2014
WHAT A PRESIDENT. Anyone who has visited Truman's Key West White House will bow to his greatness, said greatness woven in modesty.
==========
==========
Harry & Bess

(This seems unreal in today's "I'm entitled" world)

Harry Truman was a different kind of President. He probably made as many, or more important decisions regarding our nation's history as any of the other 32 Presidents preceding him.
However, a measure of his greatness may rest on what he did after he leftthe White House.
The only asset he had when he died was the house he lived in, which was in Independence Missouri .
His wife had inherited the house from her mother and father and other than their years in the White House, they lived their entire lives there.
When he retired from office in 1952 his income was a U.S. Army pension reported to have been $13,507.72 a year.
Congress, noting that he was paying for his stamps and personally licking them, granted him an 'allowance' and, later, a retroactive pension of $25,000 per year.
After President Eisenhower was inaugurated, Harry and Bess drove home to Missouri by themselves. There was no Secret Service following them.

When offered corporate positions at large salaries, he declined, stating, "You don't want me. You want the office of the President, and that doesn't belong to me. It belongs to the American people and it's not for sale."

Even later, on May 6, 1971, when Congress was preparing to award him the Medal of Honor on his 87th birthday, he refused to accept it, writing,
"I don't consider that I have done anything which should be the reason
for any award, Congressional or otherwise."

As president he paid for all of his own travel expenses and food.
Modern politicians have found a new level of success in cashing in on the Presidency, resulting in untold wealth.

Today, too many in Congress also have found a way to become quite wealthy while enjoying the fruits of their offices. Political offices are now for sale
(ie. Illinois ).

Good old Harry Truman was correct when he observed, "My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!"

We should have cloned him!

Ottawa

#184709 Jan 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, day to day fluctuation are not Obama's or Bernanke's fault. But as EVERYONE has predicted, as soon as Bernanke slowed up on QE, the market will drop. Now, what do you think would happen if Bernanke had stopped all Quantitative Easing at the end of last year?
Our stock market has been propped up artificially but Bernanke's QE and like any bubble, it will pop. So it may be a slow pop as Bernanke tries to moderate the tapering off of QE, but you can expect the market to drop another 10% this year.
1. Still not too good on sarcasm and mockery, are you? You forget how not too long go you were blaming Obama for every dip in the DJIA and crediting the repub congress when it rose. Remember the dip following November 6 , 2012? Remind us who you blamed THAT one on. And this, after telling you almost daily that the president had ZILCH to do with DJIA fluctuations, except of course long term. And you lecture ME with "Sorry, day to day fluctuation are not Obama's or Bernanke's fault" . WOW.

2. There is no bubble. The rich 1%, your buddies, have built a cushion the last 6 months, have built the DJIA by 2,000 points, a DJIA mattress for the severe correction that is sure to come. And don't worry about your rich castle lords that you defend like a poor vassal, they will see the correction coming, will have reaped their profits and will issue huge "sell" orders, thereby accelerating the crash and...buying back at floor prices And off will the roller coaster go again.

Are you starting to "get it" now,?

Ottawa

#184710 Jan 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know La Jacqueau, that Libtards think they can pick winners and losers and the economy will improve whereas Conservatives believe that if we just overall taxes and cut the red tape, many more businesses will be effected positively.
A rising tide lifts all ships.
Wasn't that Nixon's, Reagan's, GHB's, GWB's strategy? How'd that work out? Tell us how many budget surpluses were begotten in those 24 years? Er. ZERO.

"A rising tide lifts all ships". Like the Titanic?

Ottawa

#184711 Jan 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was traveling most of yesterday. I drove instead of flying as there was low level icing and my plane is not equipped with de/anti-icing. I will be spending the weekend with my daughter and grandson.
He has a big basketball game tomorrow. Last year when he was in Junior High he was the only white kid on the team but this year there are now two of them. OMG, I wonder what the black kids are thinking?
The school is about 50/50 Black/White but few white kids play basketball and my g-son is to thin to play football. He does soccer and baseball too!
Oh, he was pretty sick yesterday and doing better today. I hope he is well enough to play as I would hate to have made the trip just to sit in a house.
Matters not the subject, you HAVE to mention black-white. How you obsess on race!

SCENARIO : All-black basketball team, except for one white kid.

Black player to his black teammates : "Hey, guys, get a load of that white kid. Bet he can't jump and run like us black bros"

Another black player : "True, man, he can't, but look how clean and polite him and his folks are".

HA HA
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184712 Jan 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I think La Jacqueau is getting paranoid as he seems to think everyone else is me.
That seems to happen quite often ...

Ottawa

#184713 Jan 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to happen quite often ...
Well, I don't think Rogue Scholar deserves the supreme insult , namely to be accused of being you LMAO (Dale-Leave The Room tm reg'd)

You're so easy. Are ALL CONservative easy like you?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184714 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Well, I don't think Rogue Scholar deserves the supreme insult , namely to be accused of being you LMAO (Dale-Leave The Room tm reg'd)

You're so easy. Are ALL CONservative easy like you?
Oh look. Someone spilled more cheap Canadian whine on the thread.

Ottawa

#184715 Jan 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. Someone spilled more cheap Canadian whine on the thread.
Lame, ohhh so birther-like lame. Wasn't bad enough, you now resort to witless birther prose? Like my daddy used to say : "Son, be patient. Eventually it all goes out with the bath water."

And so it does. CON servatives, dey sooo dumb.

Misc : Did you know that more CON servatives shoot themselves dead whilst cleaning their firearms than all other adherents of political parties put together?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184716 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>Lame, ohhh so birther-like lame. Wasn't bad enough, you now resort to witless birther prose? Like my daddy used to say : "Son, be patient. Eventually it all goes out with the bath water."

And so it does. CON servatives, dey sooo dumb.

Misc : Did you know that more CON servatives shoot themselves dead whilst cleaning their firearms than all other adherents of political parties put together?

More pathetic whine?

Perhaps we should revisit the difference between play law and real law - that was a shining example of both incessant whining and Jercque's inability to comprehend English .... Of course I would be forced to read Jercque's old posts long enough to refresh the examples of his tendency to whine out of his ass .... And we all know how painful reading through pages of Jercque-whine can be
Frank

Spokane, WA

#184718 Jan 31, 2014
WHAT A PRESIDENT. Anyone who has visited Truman's Key West White House will bow to his greatness, said greatness woven in modesty.
==========
==========
Harry & Bess
(This seems unreal in today's "I'm entitled" world)
Harry Truman was a different kind of President. He probably made as many, or more important decisions regarding our nation's history as any of the other 32 Presidents preceding him.
However, a measure of his greatness may rest on what he did after he leftthe White House.
The only asset he had when he died was the house he lived in, which was in Independence Missouri .
His wife had inherited the house from her mother and father and other than their years in the White House, they lived their entire lives there.
When he retired from office in 1952 his income was a U.S. Army pension reported to have been $13,507.72 a year.
Congress, noting that he was paying for his stamps and personally licking them, granted him an 'allowance' and, later, a retroactive pension of $25,000 per year.
After President Eisenhower was inaugurated, Harry and Bess drove home to Missouri by themselves. There was no Secret Service following them.
When offered corporate positions at large salaries, he declined, stating, "You don't want me. You want the office of the President, and that doesn't belong to me. It belongs to the American people and it's not for sale."
Even later, on May 6, 1971, when Congress was preparing to award him the Medal of Honor on his 87th birthday, he refused to accept it, writing,
"I don't consider that I have done anything which should be the reason
for any award, Congressional or otherwise."
As president he paid for all of his own travel expenses and food.
Modern politicians have found a new level of success in cashing in on the Presidency, resulting in untold wealth.
Today, too many in Congress also have found a way to become quite wealthy while enjoying the fruits of their offices. Political offices are now for sale
(ie. Illinois ).
Good old Harry Truman was correct when he observed, "My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!"
We should have cloned him!
Obama is nothing like Truman,compared to Truman,Obama is nothing. You didn't mention that Truman didn't go on multimillion dollar vacations on tax payers expense. Obama should read some history books and find out how other occupants of the White House kept their dignity. No previous occupant of The White House would have ever made any of the dozens of statements that Obama has made. Imagine how history would have treated McKinley if he said something like if I had a son he would look like -- or one of Obama's infamous racist statements.

Ottawa

#184719 Jan 31, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is nothing like Truman,compared to Truman,Obama is nothing. You didn't mention that Truman didn't go on multimillion dollar vacations on tax payers expense. Obama should read some history books and find out how other occupants of the White House kept their dignity. No previous occupant of The White House would have ever made any of the dozens of statements that Obama has made. Imagine how history would have treated McKinley if he said something like if I had a son he would look like -- or one of Obama's infamous racist statements.
Obsessional Obama hater birther. Who mentioned Obama or any other president? Can't you even read? Said Truman should be cloned. It's an ode to him, period.

Ottawa

#184720 Jan 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More pathetic whine?
Perhaps we should revisit the difference between play law and real law - that was a shining example of both incessant whining and Jercque's inability to comprehend English .... Of course I would be forced to read Jercque's old posts long enough to refresh the examples of his tendency to whine out of his ass .... And we all know how painful reading through pages of Jercque-whine can be
What a bullshitter I had said I was surprised that anyone could access a citizen's ppt records You started to scream play law when all I said was I was surprised people could do that. In order to be right, which you rarely are , you sermonized me concerning "play law", at last a victory for ever-losing you . I wrote that, ok if that's the law, well , that's the law. I was still surprised but hey, that' it. I never emitted a legal opinion, just said I was surprised.
Well, Mr. CON servative, turns out one can access such records unless PERSON WHOSE PPT RECORDS YOU WANT TO SEE IS DEAD . If person is alive, forget about nosing in his/her ppt recods. Having said that, I'm still surprised that I can be done even after death, though not disputing that law.(I believe Ellen set the record straight, ty)
But oh , did you grovel and admit you "convenienty " omitted the "live" and "dead" conditions? Noooo, Mr CON servative did not. Tsk Tsk. I could prove all of the foregoing but unlike you and your clone Rogue, I don't "save" topix posts. If you do decide to re-post THE exchanges on ppts, do not omit any as you are wont to do.
And I hope spell check keeps working for you. Lets (sic)see how your(sic) doing on you're (sic) writing and it's (sic) errors, Mr. Shakespeare.

Ottawa

#184721 Jan 31, 2014
Corr : "but hey, that'S it"

Corr : "turns out NO one can access such records unless PERSON WHOSE PPT RECORDS YOU WANT TO SEE IS DEAD ."

Sorry, loser.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184722 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>What a bullshitter I had said I was surprised that anyone could access a citizen's ppt records You started to scream play law when all I said was I was surprised people could do that. In order to be right, which you rarely are , you sermonized me concerning "play law", at last a victory for ever-losing you . I wrote that, ok if that's the law, well , that's the law. I was still surprised but hey, that' it. I never emitted a legal opinion, just said I was surprised.
Well, Mr. CON servative, turns out one can access such records unless PERSON WHOSE PPT RECORDS YOU WANT TO SEE IS DEAD . If person is alive, forget about nosing in his/her ppt recods. Having said that, I'm still surprised that I can be done even after death, though not disputing that law.(I believe Ellen set the record straight, ty)
But oh , did you grovel and admit you "convenienty " omitted the "live" and "dead" conditions? Noooo, Mr CON servative did not. Tsk Tsk. I could prove all of the foregoing but unlike you and your clone Rogue, I don't "save" topix posts. If you do decide to re-post THE exchanges on ppts, do not omit any as you are wont to do.
And I hope spell check keeps working for you. Lets (sic)see how your(sic) doing on you're (sic) writing and it's (sic) errors, Mr. Shakespeare.
More pathetic whine that no one cares to read? Poor Jercque - the way you when for attention I'll bet mama birds are stopping by trying to feed you 24/7
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184723 Feb 1, 2014
Corr : "but hey, that'S it"

Corr : "turns out NO one can access such records unless PERSON WHOSE PPT RECORDS YOU WANT TO SEE IS DEAD ."

Sorry, loser.
See lots of caps - appears to be re your ignorance re passport records of the deceased. Attempt to deflect from your even greater ignorance re real law vs play law? I can google and refresh your failure to comprehend English (again) if you wish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,147
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 10 min DeathOnlyAnswer 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min lides 50,646
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 26 min boundary painter 1,312
amy 1-25 29 min boundary painter 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 34 min boundary painter 7,825
abby 10-25 41 min boundary painter 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]