BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190172 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184746 Feb 1, 2014
Nothing but whine and ignorance as far as the eye can see. The Great Moron will surely pick this pumpkin patch.

H/T Chuck Brown
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184747 Feb 1, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Raise your right hand.
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

You may take the witness stand, Jacques.
Jercque is too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fable. Were it not for his blind party loyalty I have no doubt he'd be a Birfoon

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184748 Feb 1, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Raise your right hand.
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
You may take the witness stand, Jacques.
loose,

Raise your right hand.
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth concerning your phoney location in so-called Polynesia, so help you God?

You may take the witness stand, loose.

Ottawa

#184749 Feb 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jercque is too ignorant to know the difference between truth and fable. Were it not for his blind party loyalty I have no doubt he'd be a Birfoon
Still awaiting those "posts" and some kind of explanation why you "forgot" to mention the "living" and "deceased" differences in access to ppt records info . Is it "play law" that dictates people cannot have access to individuals' ppt records WHILE LIVING"?

Oh, If you please, explanation why all your latest posts are laced with name-calling and ad-hominem. That all you've got left, poor CON (see google translation) servative.?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184750 Feb 1, 2014
More pathetic whining? Honestly Jercque - I have never encountered anyone who thinks so highly of the self with so little justification

Ottawa

#184751 Feb 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
More pathetic whining? Honestly Jercque - I have never encountered anyone who thinks so highly of the self with so little justification
Lamer, lamest. You have now attained birther intellectual levels - oops, just slipped below said level. How much longer do you think you can awkwardly pull the wool of posters' eyes?

Last time :

1. Show me where I said or wrote that going into people's ppt records, living OR dead, is illegal.

2. Tell me why you never mentioned that ppt records of law-abiding individuals could only be scrutinized AFTER death.

3. I was kind when Ellen revealed that only dead persons could be inspected. That meant you were half wrong, minimum (turns out you were 100% wrong) but being a good sport and not wishing to humiliate you further, I let the matter drop. YOU brought it back now, so roll in it.

4. Apart from the fact that I said I found it strange, possibly illegal to go through persons' ppt records, specially when alive, show all here NOW where and when I STATED it was illegal. Think it might be is not law or play law. I believe I said it was illegal here in Canada and would not be tolerated. Happens I was right for both the U.S. AND Canada and any civilized nation.

5. Have you ever dealt in issuance of passports?

Ottawa

#184752 Feb 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
I hardly think so highly of myself - except when I exchange with you. It just comes...naturally, you make it happen.

How many times do you intend getting off the canvas? It's become ugly. Sane people can hardly bear to watch.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184753 Feb 1, 2014
We my g-son's junior varsity basketball team lost 22-20. Good try anyway.
While I am visiting I asked my daughter about ... ObamaCare. As I have said before she is an office manager for an OB/GYN clinic near Atlanta and she told me four pregnant women have come in asking for OB care and they all had $6,000 deductible ObamaCare plans. That is okay as long as they pay $650 up front and none of them could afford that.
Of course these four women will probably ask their parents for help and that means they are two or three times as many people pissed off about ObamaCare!
Hold on to your seats, the worst part of ObamaCare has just started to hit the fan!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184754 Feb 1, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=====-----&*(+---====
There is no question you characterize Obama being another Hitler, for that does mean the story.
The story is that Obama does everything in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, as the other one similar to Hitler -- Bush's way of stands.
No wonder Obama goes down in history then together with Bush.
US ain't got no good few good men these days as presidents, that Obama is a bad one then.
Do you even know what Fascism is? Both Obama and Hitler criminalized politics. If you are a conservative they will send the FBI, then the IRS, then the EPA, then OSHA, etc. while totally ignoring serious violations on the left.
Example, how many people who have been caught doing the Knock Out Game have been charged by the FEDERAL government? Only one! And he is WHITE!!! If you are BLACK, you will never be charged with a federal racial hate crime! NEVER!!!
G.W. Bush's administration investigated the tax exempt NAACP and a black church for making political endorsement and the loony-left howled. Even though they had obviously violated the law, they were not indicted.
Again, you need to look up what Fascism is!!!

Ottawa

#184755 Feb 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We my g-son's junior varsity basketball team lost 22-20. Good try anyway.
While I am visiting I asked my daughter about ... ObamaCare. As I have said before she is an office manager for an OB/GYN clinic near Atlanta and she told me four pregnant women have come in asking for OB care and they all had $6,000 deductible ObamaCare plans. That is okay as long as they pay $650 up front and none of them could afford that.
Of course these four women will probably ask their parents for help and that means they are two or three times as many people pissed off about ObamaCare!
Hold on to your seats, the worst part of ObamaCare has just started to hit the fan!
I see. Ask Americans what they think of obamacare, as imperfect and pvt-insurance company and compromising to Repubs in 2 years. We'll see.

In the meantime, these three women, what coverage did they have before obamacare? Who and what was going to give them birth and natal care? I know. They'd be accepted after which they'd owe the hospital a minimum of $20,000 , ruined for life as they are no doubt on minimum wage. I like your thinking, Rogue. Wake up and smell the friggin' coffee. ALL citizens should have no-cost health-care financed by general taxes - like in the other 33 OECD countries. No independent insurance crooked companies except for optional health care like semi-private rooms, etc.

Your g-son's junior varsity basketball team lost 22-20 ? Wow, good going, girls.

Ottawa

#184756 Feb 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what Fascism is? Both Obama and Hitler criminalized politics. If you are a conservative they will send the FBI, then the IRS, then the EPA, then OSHA, etc. while totally ignoring serious violations on the left.
Example, how many people who have been caught doing the Knock Out Game have been charged by the FEDERAL government? Only one! And he is WHITE!!! If you are BLACK, you will never be charged with a federal racial hate crime! NEVER!!!
G.W. Bush's administration investigated the tax exempt NAACP and a black church for making political endorsement and the loony-left howled. Even though they had obviously violated the law, they were not indicted.
Again, you need to look up what Fascism is!!!
Two words you use indiscrimately : fascism and bigot. And you have no idea what they mean, because if you did, you'd stop using them. You'd be staring at yourself and your ilk in the mirror.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184757 Feb 1, 2014
Wow. Look at all the whine no one will ever read. How pathetic

Ottawa

#184758 Feb 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Wow. Look at all the whine no one will ever read. How pathetic
Down for the count, 8, 9, 10. He's out cold, it's over, folks, Nothing to see here, move on, move on.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#184759 Feb 2, 2014
‘He Declared Himself King Obama’

HEY BILL...13 more questions for the lyin' fraud in the White House...

The child of 2 U.S. citizen parents born in a United States protectorate or controlled territory, who came back and lived in this country for the required 14 years of required residency is eligible to be the U.S. President.
See Senate Resolution 511 passed for John McCain.

Some people also believe that a person born in that United States protectorate or controlled territory, who is actually a citizen of that particular country, who came back and lived in this country for the required 14 years of required residency is eligible to be the U.S. President.

I am inclined not to agree with that 2nd opinion, as I am convinced that the Founding Fathers intended for the Presidential eligibility clause to exclude anyone not physically born in the U.S or a protectorate or controlled territory, who did not have the required 2 U.S. citizen parents, from becoming the Commander-In-Chief of the United States Military and President of the United States.
The Presidential eligibility clause was specifically created to prevent anyone with dual allegiance period, and especially at birth, from becoming the Commander-In-Chief of the United States Military and President of the United States.

The Constitution requires Obama to be a natural born citizen, and when the Founding Fathers used the term, they knew and understood it to mean just what Vattel said it meant, the child born on U.S. soil of U.S. citizens.

They had no need to define it in the Constitution, because as the writers they already knew what it meant.

It is up to Obama to prove that he is Constitutionally eligible, and since the questions concerning his Constitutional eligibility remain unanswered, Obama has not met that Constitutional burden.

Obama knows that he is not a Natural born citizen, that is why he calls himself a Native born citizen.

Obama knows that he is a dual citizen, that is why he tells you that his citizenship followed that of his Fathers, making him a dual U.S./British Kenyan citizen.

Obama refuses to release the best proof of his Hawaiian birth that he allegedly has to offer in the form of his original long form birth certificate.
This gives rise to the belief and possibility that the document in fact does not even really exist.
Why would Obama at the least not want to end the speculation concerning this?
So at this time, even his alleged FANTASY Hawaiian birth remains unproven and Obama refuses to end the controversy.

You think Obama is a Natural born citizen?
You gotta have faith, because you don't have the proof.

You think Obama was born in Hawaii?

You think Obama's released short form birth certificate is authentic?

Obama is truly a false god, because just like with God, you gotta have faith, because you don't have the proof, huh?

Unfortunately SHEEPLE don't deal in facts.

Native born citizen is not mentioned in the Constitution.
The term Natural born citizen appears in the Constitution, which the Founding Fathers intended for all future Presidents after the citizens at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution were gone, would be the offspring of a U.S. citizen Father born on U.S. soil.

Native born citizenship only requires Jus soli, born on the soil, while Natural born citizenship requires Jus soli and Jus sanguinis, born on the soil, or in U.S. controlled territory, and blood relationship to at a minimum a U.S. citizen Father.

This is precisely why John McCain was found to be eligible as a Natural born citizen despite his birth in Panama, and precisely why Obama cannot be a Natural born citizen, even if he could prove his alleged Hawaiian birth as a fact.

Obama had no U.S. citizen Father.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184760 Feb 2, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're proud to be more vile than Jercque? Well, like your mom always told you, "Dufus, you'll never amount to anything so always aim low"
LMAO!!! Being vile puts me on the same footing as you. Yep, always aim low, it takes the fight out of them really quick.
angel

Boise, ID

#184761 Feb 2, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
‘He Declared Himself King Obama’
HEY BILL...13 more questions for the lyin' fraud in the White House...
The child of 2 U.S. citizen parents born in a United States protectorate or controlled territory, who came back and lived in this country for the required 14 years of required residency is eligible to be the U.S. President.
See Senate Resolution 511 passed for John McCain.
Some people also believe that a person born in that United States protectorate or controlled territory, who is actually a citizen of that particular country, who came back and lived in this country for the required 14 years of required residency is eligible to be the U.S. President.
Constitution requires Obama to be a natural born citizen, and when the Founding Fathers used the term, they knew and understood it to mean just what Vattel said it meant, the child born on U.S. soil of U.S. citizens.
They had no need to define it in the Constitution, because as the writers they already knew what it meant.
It is up to Obama to prove that he is Constitutionally eligible, and since the questions concerning his Constitutional eligibility remain unanswered, Obama has not met that Constitutional burden.
Obama knows that he is not a Natural born citizen, that is why he calls himself a Native born citizen.
Obama knows that he is a dual citizen, that is why he tells you that his citizenship followed that of his Fathers, making him a dual U.S./British Kenyan citizen.
Obama refuses to release the best proof of his Hawaiian birth that he allegedly has to offer in the form of his original long form birth certificate.
This gives rise to the belief and possibility that the document in fact does not even really exist.
Why would Obama at the least not want to end the speculation concerning this?
So at this time, even his alleged FANTASY Hawaiian birth remains unproven and Obama refuses to end the controversy.
You think Obama is a Natural born citizen?
You think Obama was born in Hawaii?
You think Obama's released short form birth certificate is authentic?
Obama is truly a false god, because just like with God, you gotta have faith, because you don't have the proof, huh?
Unfortunately SHEEPLE don't deal in facts.
Native born citizen is not mentioned in the Constitution.
The term Natural born citizen appears in the Constitution, which the Founding Fathers intended for all future Presidents after the citizens at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution were gone, would be the offspring of a U.S. citizen Father born on U.S. soil.
Native born citizenship only requires Jus soli, born on the soil, while Natural born citizenship requires Jus soli and Jus sanguinis, born on the soil, or in U.S. controlled territory, and blood relationship to at a minimum a U.S. citizen Father.
This is precisely why John McCain was found to be eligible as a Natural born citizen despite his birth in Panama, and precisely why Obama cannot be a Natural born citizen, even if he could prove his alleged Hawaiian birth as a fact.
Obama had no U.S. citizen Father.
Well considering he's into his second term seems like he's proved all he's required to anybody that matters(which would exclude racist neo fascist paranoids and conspiracy looneys such as yourself.)
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184762 Feb 2, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dual citizens are Natural Born Citizens. In fact, both Woodrow Wilson and Dwight D. Eisenhower were dual citizens at birth. Wilson was because his mother never renounced her British subject status, making Wilson at birth a dual British/US citizen, and Eisenhower was because of old German laws that made the GRANDchildren of its citizens German citizens at birth. Both of those dual citizens worked out just fine as presidents.
Just as important; You are not allowed to make up the meaning of the US Constitution under strict construction. For the Constitution to excluded dual citizens, it must say that it excludes dual citizens---and it doesn't. And, under libertarian principles, you are not allowed to take away the rights and privileges of any individual or any group of individuals unless the Constitution specifically says that those rights and privileges can be taken away---and it doesn't. There is nothing in the Constitution or any of the amendments to it that says that dual citizens are any lower citizens than those who are not dual citizens.
NOT a word.
And yet slimy Dale wants gullible people to ignore good conservative legal principles such as strict construction and good conservative moral principles such as libertarianism. Why?
Why SLIMY Dale? Why?
LMAO!!! If you want a dual-citizenship status added to the Constitution, it must be placed there with an amendment.
The Bancroft Treaties covered Wilson and Eisenhower.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184763 Feb 2, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! If you want a dual-citizenship status added to the Constitution, it must be placed there with an amendment.
The Bancroft Treaties covered Wilson and Eisenhower.
And Dufus repeats his play law fable again.(Clue for Jercque - play law. Real law. Note that I was required to use different letters for those two concepts. Good indication that they aren't interchangeable)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184764 Feb 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Down for the count, 8, 9, 10. He's out cold, it's over, folks, Nothing to see here, move on, move on.
Still whining? Poor Jercque. Still the most pathetic idiot on the thread
Slick Willie

Mcdonough, GA

#184765 Feb 2, 2014
TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I’ve decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn’t.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

…And the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or fish in those other countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lord Bruce 1,234,131
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 53,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min those who can- teach 99,570
Abby 5-28 59 min RACE 13
amy 5-28 2 hr Kuuipo 12
any cute emo girls wana talk? 7 hr kay 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,035
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]