BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225544 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184677 Jan 29, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing Barack Hussein Obama smoked last night, was the refer he saved from years ago? Jock-Quez from Ontario why do you even express an opinion, you don't live within the borders, and don't have have a vote?
And that makes what I wrote untrue? Try and reply with a modicum of intelligence next time. Oh, you can't. Okay, next.

Ottawa

#184678 Jan 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know you Libtards think everyone who works for Fox News is an evil Conservative but that is blatantly untrue and Greta Van Susteren is an example. I wish she would go back to CNN.
CNN Rejected Greta Van Susteren Return to Network
Media| BySara Morrisonon July 2, 2013
An insider tells TheWrap that the "On the Record" anchor only renewed her Fox News contract after CNN passed
When Greta Van Susteren told Larry King last week that their former employer, CNN, made a "stupid" decision in losing the Larry King "brand," she might've been projecting: the brand Van Susteren really thought CNN was stupid to turn down was her own.
According to an insider with knowledge of the situation, Van Susteren approached CNN chief Jeff Zucker about a possible job at her former cable network last spring. Though they met several times, CNN ultimately wasn't interested in her.
A month later, in May, Van Susteren renewed her contract with Fox News.
Van Susteren's wandering eye was first reported by Mediaite on Monday. The source said the story was "absolutely true." There have been rumblings for several months now that Fox was looking to move Kelly into Van Susteren's 10 p.m. timeslot. On Tuesday, Fox confirmed that Kelly would move to primetime but did not specify when.
Van Susteren posted on her blog on Tuesday to say that her contract with Fox News is "long term" and "it is for a show in 'prime time.'"
CNN declined to comment; Fox News and Van Susteren did not return
CNN Rejected Greta Van Susteren Return to Network
Have you gone totally senile? You posted this cut-and-paste yesterday , no? Why do you repeat links that no one asks for and no one reads? Wouldn't it be better instead, when you come out with your outrageous statements, to produce links when requested?

Are you gonna "store" this one and repeat it ad nauseum?

Ottawa

#184679 Jan 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards do not know the difference between a storm "watch" and a "warning". Case in point was Hurricane Sandy. When the hurricane WARNING was issued. Gov. Christie of New Jersey ordered an evacuation of the coastal areas of his state. 24 hours later the city of New York issued an evacuation but did not send police officers out to enforce the evacuation. As a result, more people died in Long Island, New York than died in the whole state of New Jersey.
48 hours ago they issued a winter storm WARNING for all most all of Georgia. My daughter lives 20 SE of Atlanta and Henry Country ordered all schools closed for Tuesday but Fulton County (Atlanta) did not. And now we all know what happened in Atlanta. The difference between Henry and Fulton Counties is that Fulton is more LIBERAL than Henry!
Oh, NOAA advised New Orleans to start evacuations THREE days before Hurricane Katrina hit but they waited until just 24 hours before the storm hit because the Democrat mayor did not want to scare the tourists!!! what idiots Libtards are. Oh, is "idiots and Libtads" a double negative?
You call people of NY who died, perhaps through not heeding evacuation calls, "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd)? They are no doubt composed of all political stripes, religions, ethnic backgrounds and different races and colours, yet all you can call these unfortunate dead people is "libtards"?

If one deserves death because one makes a mistake, then one wonders how the hell you're still alive. You call yourself a Christian? How about, instead, your favourite word, a "bigot"?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#184680 Jan 29, 2014
Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!
All persons having business before the Honorable, the Supreme Court of the United States, are admonished to draw near and give their attention, for the Court in now sitting.
God save the United States and this Honorable Court.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#184681 Jan 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And that makes what I wrote untrue? Try and reply with a modicum of intelligence next time. Oh, you can't. Okay, next.
Never said it was untrue Jock-Quez, Just said I don't have to agree with your jibberish? You don't have a vote, therefore all you have is opinion. It must be cold in Ottawa, Are you experiencing brain freeze?.

Ottawa

#184682 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>Never said it was untrue Jock-Quez, Just said I don't have to agree with your jibberish? You don't have a vote, therefore all you have is opinion. It must be cold in Ottawa, Are you experiencing brain freeze?.
Let me see if I've got this right. No one , not a newspaper, TV or radio station or magazine or individual should be allowed to have an opinion about another country? All the media and citizens should refrain from opinions and comments about other countries. Is that it?

You don't think, furthermore, that Canadians, affected daily by what goes on in the country to the south on a daily basis, each other's biggest trading partner and sharing an unheard-of peaceful 4,000-mile border, should be allowed to laud or criticize the U.S.?(in passing, my criticisms are far outweighed by my laudatory comments). Your main point of contention is that I'm FOR Obama. THAT you consider meddling because you don't like the man.

Get your head out of the sand, poor you. You call yourself the most powerful nation on earth? So be it. Comments, good or bad, come with the baggage, with being the most powerful. I don't need the vote to comment on the U.S. or any other country.

Wish you'd comment on Canada, good or bad. But you cant . You don't know how many we are, who we are, what we are, where we are, our political system, our economy, the name of our capital or our prime minister, even though we're neighbours and best all and friend. But I know all the equivalent stuff about the U.S., and probably better than you. Now THAT'S infuriating, isn't it?

Location hidden

#184684 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Let me see if I've got this right. No one , not a newspaper, TV or radio station or magazine or individual should be allowed to have an opinion about another country? All the media and citizens should refrain from opinions and comments about other countries. Is that it?
You don't think, furthermore, that Canadians, affected daily by what goes on in the country to the south on a daily basis, each other's biggest trading partner and sharing an unheard-of peaceful 4,000-mile border, should be allowed to laud or criticize the U.S.?(in passing, my criticisms are far outweighed by my laudatory comments). Your main point of contention is that I'm FOR Obama. THAT you consider meddling because you don't like the man.
Get your head out of the sand, poor you. You call yourself the most powerful nation on earth? So be it. Comments, good or bad, come with the baggage, with being the most powerful. I don't need the vote to comment on the U.S. or any other country.
Wish you'd comment on Canada, good or bad. But you cant . You don't know how many we are, who we are, what we are, where we are, our political system, our economy, the name of our capital or our prime minister, even though we're neighbours and best all and friend. But I know all the equivalent stuff about the U.S., and probably better than you. Now THAT'S infuriating, isn't it?
I love Canada, have been to Toronto many times. I
dated a beautiful lady from Mississauga years ago, we attended the races at Mosport two or three times.
1.35 million and change. 2.Your capital is Ottawa. 3.Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Canada has a Parliamentary form of Giverment.

Ottawa

#184685 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>I love Canada, have been to Toronto many times. I
dated a beautiful lady from Mississauga years ago, we attended the races at Mosport two or three times.
1.35 million and change. 2.Your capital is Ottawa. 3.Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Canada has a Parliamentary form of Giverment.

Good googling. And what is 1.35 million?

Location hidden

#184687 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Good googling. And what is 1.35 million?
!,350,000. You've got it. If I asked you the same questions aboot the United States, could you answer?

Ottawa

#184688 Jan 30, 2014
DJIA analysis by Rogue Scholar :
Thursday, DJIA up. not Obama's doing
Friday, DJIA down, Obama's fault
Monday, DJIA down, Obama's fault
Tuesday DJIA up, not Obama's doing
Wednesday, DJIA down, Obama's fault
Today, DJIA up, not Obama's doing.

Ottawa

#184689 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>!,350,000. You've got it. If I asked you the same questions aboot the United States, could you answer?
Again, what is 1,350,000 ? I could perhaps answer if knew what the1.35 million refers to. By all means, educate me, tell me what the figure means, I don't mind.. Or is this just another LRS-type puerile prank to cover a mistake?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#184690 Jan 30, 2014
Ira Knee wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect Vince Foster and Jimmy Hoffa to weigh in at any moment.
Maybe Andrew Brietbart?
Similiarities between Adolf Hitler & Barack Hussein Obama
• Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people's passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.
• Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals
for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.
• Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama's last name was Soetoro.
• Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of "hiding in plain sight" worked very well.
• Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question
• Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.
• Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an "army" of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his
Obama Youth Brigade.
• Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills
• Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.
• Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.
• Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.
• Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.
• Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Hitler had his Brown Shirts from his beer hall days, and Obama had people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Rashid Khalidi.
• Like Hitler, Obama advocates using murder as a means of population control.

Ottawa

#184691 Jan 30, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Andrew Brietbart?
• Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people's passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.
• Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals
for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.
• Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama's last name was Soetoro.
• Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of "hiding in plain sight" worked very well.
• Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question
• Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.
• Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an "army" of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his
Obama Youth Brigade.
• Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.
• Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.
• Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.
• Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.
• Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Hitler had his Brown Shirts from his beer hall days, and Obama had people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Rashid Khalidi.
Major brain derailment . WOW

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#184692 Jan 30, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Andrew Brietbart?
Obama Youth Brigade.
More further proof of similiarities between Adolf Hitler & Barack Hussein Obama
- Both wear mens clothes
- Both brush their teeth
- Both comb their hair
-Both wrote with pens
-Both had dogs as pets
-Both used knife and fork at dinners

Finally, when it rain both got wet.

Can we say "Reductio ad absurdum ".

Ottawa

#184693 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>!,350,000. You've got it. If I asked you the same questions aboot the United States, could you answer?
Yes, btw all of them and more. And no googling necessary. Except your number 1 answer, 1,350,000, which unless I'm blind, alludes to nothing.
nebkas ugly child

Sanford, FL

#184694 Jan 30, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so indeed of mental help. You don't realize it.
Too much cesium 137 in your diet???
nebkas ugly child

Sanford, FL

#184695 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, btw all of them and more. And no googling necessary. Except your number 1 answer, 1,350,000, which unless I'm blind, alludes to nothing.
you got nothing???
pollo

Sanford, FL

#184696 Jan 30, 2014
<quoted text>
too much choke the chicken jakkass

Ottawa

#184698 Jan 30, 2014
pollo wrote:
<quoted text>
too much choke the chicken jakkass
nebkas ugly child and pollo. How many monikers is that now, Rogue? How childish, puerile.

Grow up maybe?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#184699 Jan 31, 2014
All rise! The Court is in session.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Hillary 61,524
last post wins! (Apr '13) 40 min honeymylove 1,723
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min RoxLo 1,433,985
last post wins! (Dec '10) 48 min honeymylove 2,571
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 71,067
Marine Joint Chiefs Chairman Rejects Obama Plan 3 hr HillarysDeathList 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr singer not the song 103,656

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages