BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231013 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#184580 Jan 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you need an amendment, and some anti-psychotic drugs. Now what persons born in the US of alien parents lost their citizenship after adoption of the 14th amendment because of your pathetic theory? NONE LOSER.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! NONE!!! As you know , all persons before the Act of 1866 that were citizens of a state were citizens of the US, it ain't that way now, Scooter. The amendment was ratified in 1868.
Like I have stated so many times, you are argunment is against the Constitution. The 14th did without citizenship to those that were subject to a foreign power.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184581 Jan 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale has proven that he lives in an alternative universe where he is the the one who defines the meaning of terms to suit his fantasies, disregarding where they crash and burn.
Pathetic.
LMAO!!! Sorry, the intent of the framers of the 14ths "citizenship clause" became Constitutional Law in 1868, this you can not deny, to deviate from this law will take an amendment to the US Constitution.
Good luck on your quest.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184582 Jan 26, 2014
Dale wrote:
I have already proven that Obama isn't authorized to POTUS, so why waste anymore of my time on you "liberal tools/fools"!!! Utopia is around he corner, as it has been in many countries.
You incredibly wrote : "]I have already proven ..."

This is too much. Ha ha, LMAO (LRS - Dale tm reg'd). Have you presented these proofs to Congress, to the Supreme Court, to the Republican party? No? What're you waiting for?

You don't mind being laughed, mocked, ridiculed? Okay.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184583 Jan 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale has proven that he lives in an alternative universe where he is the the one who defines the meaning of terms to suit his fantasies, disregarding where they crash and burn.
Pathetic.
LMAO!!! Scooter, you are just pissing in the wind!!! I have proven by the US Constitution that Obama is not authorized to be POTUS. Now you can cry, piss and moan, but the fact is, Obama was born subject to a foreign power, which would mean he isn't subject to the US Constitution.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184584 Jan 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, but the Supreme court of the United States is the final judicial authority in interpreting the US Constitution, not an illiterate birfoon. Please check out Article 3 Section 1.
The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court,
I don't see where it says the judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one DUFUS DALE.
Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
NO, the US Constitution has the final say, as you know the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of this government, we are a Constitutional Republic.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184585 Jan 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
LMAO!!! What is really "Pathetic" is you inability to understand the Constitution, it is the law of the land and any changes to it will take an amendment, so get yourself an amendment, if not shut your pie hole and live with it..
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184586 Jan 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too much. Ha ha, LMAO (LRS - Dale tm reg'd). Have you presented these proofs to Congress, to the Supreme Court, to the Republican party? No? What're you waiting for?
LMAO!! What would you know????
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184587 Jan 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Just the incredible facts from the framers of the US Constitution and its amendments.
Everyone you have mentioned knows the ramifications, they just kick the can down the road, sooner or later it will lead into another civil war.
Why would this not happen in the US? We have a POTUS that thinks he is the King, what will come next, be it a Republican or Democrat, they all overstep their authority, we as citizens are tired of their BS.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184588 Jan 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor pathetic Dufus. Your fantasy was flushed decades ago. SCOTUS and Congress laughed at your fable at every turn
Noted! Irrelevant!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#184589 Jan 26, 2014
OH!!! What is this, you libs have nothing to say, guess I will watch some TV!!!! Sure beats talking to zombies!!!!

Ottawa

#184590 Jan 26, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just the incredible facts from the framers of the US Constitution and its amendments.
Everyone you have mentioned knows the ramifications, they just kick the can down the road, sooner or later it will lead into another civil war.
Why would this not happen in the US? We have a POTUS that thinks he is the King, what will come next, be it a Republican or Democrat, they all overstep their authority, we as citizens are tired of their BS.
"we as citizens are tired of their BS. " you wrote. Who's "we"?. You think YOU are "we", that you represent all citizens? Looking at you from my northern viewpoint, all I see are a few thousand jackasses who laughingly call themselves birthers. birfoons, clowns, buffoons, who dare to call 438 congressmen, 9 supreme court judges, 222 courts, 50 governors, Republican leaders and hundreds of millions of Americans wrong.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#184591 Jan 26, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What is really "Pathetic" is you inability to understand the Constitution, it is the law of the land and any changes to it will take an amendment, so get yourself an amendment, if not shut your pie hole and live with it..
Dale needs more than an amendment. He's lacking a full deck.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184592 Jan 27, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Noted! Irrelevant!!!
Your claims are certainly irrelevant -- but I doubt very much that anyone has "noted" your claims

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#184593 Jan 27, 2014
"If you had to pick a senator who would be especially attuned to Silicon Valley's fear of how the NSA harms business, a front-runner should be Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D - San Francisco. Yet as chairwoman of the secretive and powerful Senate Intelligence Committee, Feinstein has not only vocally defended NSA's dragnet surveillance programs, but she has also introduced legislation - cynically dubbed a reform measure - that would entrench and expand NSA's surveillance powers."

American Civil Liberties Union

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#184594 Jan 27, 2014
"Most egregiously, Feinstein's bill allows undefined 'law enforcement agencies' to query its (NSA) databases, even for U.S. persons, without a warrant."

Ottawa

#184595 Jan 27, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"Most egregiously, Feinstein's bill allows undefined 'law enforcement agencies' to query its (NSA) databases, even for U.S. persons, without a warrant."
loose,

Tell me about French Polynesia and I'll tell you everything you want to know about Ottawa. Deal? Et on le fait en fran├žais.

Jacques

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#184596 Jan 27, 2014
Jacques,
The ACLU website is a treasure trove of invaluable information for the free thinker.

Ottawa

#184597 Jan 27, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The ACLU website is a treasure trove of invaluable information for the free thinker.
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) will tell me everything I want to know about French Polynesia - and in 'fran├žais"?

Good one, loose. You're as stealthy and transparent as Uluru (Ayer's Rock).

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#184598 Jan 27, 2014
"If Feinstein's legislatiom were to pass, it would show the world that Congress no longer respects its citizen's fundamental privacy rights. And if Congres couldn't care less about protecting American's privacy, what kind of message would that send to the rest of the world, already enraged and frightened by the NSA's insatiable surveillance?
What kind of scarlet letter would that put on Ameica's most popular technological brands?"

ACLU website
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#184599 Jan 27, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just the incredible facts from the framers of the US Constitution and its amendments.
You cannot read into the US Constitution something that it does not say. And it does not say that two US citizen parents are required to be president. In fact, there is not a word in the US Constitution that says either that the US-born children of foreigners or that US-born dual citizens are not eligible to become president. Not a word.

Under strict construction (remember that?) you cannot interpret the Constitution as saying something unless it actually does says it-----and it does NOT say that two citizen parents are required or that a dual citizen is barred from becoming president. It does not say either of those things.

Under libertarian principles neither a law nor the Constitution can take away a right or a privilege unless the Constitution specifically allows that thing to be taken away. And, the Constitution does not specifically take away the right or privilege of the US-born children of foreigners to become president, and it does not take away the right or privilege of the US-born dual citizens either. It does not take away either of those things. It does not SAY any such thing.

And yet slimy Dale wants gullible people to ignore good conservative legal principles such as strict construction and good conservative moral principles such as libertarianism. Why?

The Declaration of Independence says: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal..." And there is nothing in either the Constitution or in ANY of the writings of the men who were in the Constitutional Convention, or such other American leaders at the time as John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. There NOTHING in any of their writings that says that the US-born children of foreigners are not as eligible as the US-born children of US citizens. Nothing. But slimy Dale would like to throw out that principle too.

There is NOTHING in the US Constitution or in the writings of any of the framers that says that the US-born children of US citizens are any better than the US-born children of foreigners. NOTHING.

And yet slimy Dale thinks that he can convince a few gullible people that the writers of the US Constitution (who never said any such thing) really believed that the US-born children of foreigners (such as perhaps your father or grandfather) are really not as good citizens as the US-born children of US-citizens.

Well, do you think that you are any better a US citizen than your father or grandfather? Do you think that George Washington, who never said any such thing, thought that your US-born ancestors who had foreign parents should be lower-level citizens than the children of US parents at the time? If Washington did think so, he could have said so--but he never did. So why assume that he did? Why does slimy Dale want you to think that George Washington, who was not afraid of much, or Ben Franklin or Alexander Hamilton, or the others, was afraid of US-born children of foreigners, such as your ancestors?

Why does slimy Dale want to throw out strict construction judicial interpretation AND libertarian principles, and ALSO throw out "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"? Who says that the US-born children of foreigners are not created equal with the US born children of US citizens in terms of being eligible to be president? Only slimy Dale. Why SLIMY Dale? Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Henry 1,458,233
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,843
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 62,314
News Chicago's resistance 6 hr Lickz8951 3
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 7 hr ThomasA 15
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr YIM 7,942
Should TRUMP use this? 14 hr ITs TRUE--YES 4 SURE 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages