BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
162,861 - 162,880 of 174,893 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love it when a Liberal attack backfires on them. Christie maybe a fiscal conservative but he is also very liberal on social and religious issues and that by the Liberals attacking Christie, not only have the Conservatives rallied around him, so have the Independent voters.
Ah Libtards, no one can win unless they get the majority of the Independent voters. All you have done by attacking Christie is give him a chance to look more presidential than Obama and improve his poll numbers.
Who ever thought Libtards were smart?
Chris Christie's Bridgegate silver lining playbook
As unlikely as it seems, there may yet be a silver lining for Chris Christie in the Bridgegate fallout. With Democrats on the attack, Republicans are rallying to Christie's defense.
Christian Science Monitor By Peter Grier 16 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie-39-bridg...
Dixit Rogue : "Ah Libtards, no one can win unless they get the majority of the Independent voters" Hmm, is that how Obama won in 2008 and 2012? Thank you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Under Jimmy Carter they cut back Army flight school to half ....... but then they started to give flight surgeons and West Point cadets a month of flight training. Money that could be spent on actually training AVIATORS.
Because of that by early 1980 the Army was short 2,000 aviators!!!
I could go on and on about Jimmy Carter because I was on active duty and I saw it first hand. Things like flying with only one set of charts and plates in the aircraft so the pilot, or copilot, had no idea what the other was suppose to be doing.
"Hey, GWB's been gone 5 years now', you like to remind us when we comment on his presidency. Well, Carter's been out 34 9THIRTY FOUR) years now! And, btw, what harm did Carter do to the military and what were the consequences?

Oh, I remember your taking Wilson to task. That was 93 years ago!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Typical winter accident. Cars with carburetors had "heat risers" which automatically added "carb heat" but airplanes you have to do this manually. The problem is that the "heat cuff" is on the exhaust and if you wait until the engine quits, the pipes get cold real fast and going to full carb feat will do nothing. That is why you need to look at your carb heat GUAGE and manually make adjustments! Maybe he wil remember next time.
Another thing I noticed is that after the crash the flaps were UP! They should have been full down which would have reduced his landing speed. So I see two major mistakes this pilot made. They are lucky to walk away from it.

Cessna Crash Captured by Passenger
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, America's corruption ranking is now down to 17 out of 177 countries. Do you know what it was in 2008? We were at 6th place. Who was the president in 2008? Who is the president today?!?
Please note, this poll is done why a loony-lefty organization! What a hoot!!!
Corruption remains a global threat
http://www.transparency.org/cpi2013/results
Correction, you're 19th, not 17th. Oh, Canada's 9th. How about that?

In 2008, the U.S.A. was ranked 18th in the corruption ranking. 6th place? Please indicate where you got that.

HERE'S MY SOURCE, SAME AS YOURS :

The Most and Least Corrupt Nations, 2008

According to the annual survey by the Berlin-based organization Transparency International, Sweden, Denmark, and New Zealand are perceived to be the world's least corrupt countries, and Somalia, Iraq, Haiti, and Myanmar are perceived to be the most corrupt. The index defines corruption as the abuse of public office for private gain and measures the degree to which corruption is perceived to exist among a country's public officials and politicians. It is a composite index, drawing on 14 polls and surveys from 12 independent institutions, which gathered the opinions of businesspeople and country analysts. Only 180 of the world's 193 countries are included in the survey, due to an absence of reliable data from the remaining countries. The scores range from ten (squeaky clean) to zero (highly corrupt). A score of 5.0 is the number Transparency International considers the borderline figure distinguishing countries that do and do not have a serious corruption problem.

Countries that have significantly improved their rating since the 2007 index were Albania, Cyprus, Georgia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, South Korea, Tonga, and Turkey. Some of the countries that have a significantly worse rating since 2007 include Bulgaria, Burundi, Maldives, Norway, and the United Kingdom.

Country

CPI Score

1. Denmark 9.3
New Zealand 9.3
Sweden 9.3
4. Singapore 9.2
5. Finland 9.0
Switzerland 9.0
7. Iceland 8.9
Netherlands 8.9
9. Australia 8.7
Canada 8.7
11. Luxembourg 8.3
12. Austria 8.1
Hong Kong 8.1
14. Germany 7.9
Norway 7.9
16. Ireland 7.7
United Kingdom 7.7
18. Belgium 7.3
Japan 7.3
USA

Read more: The 2008 Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/20...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Under Jimmy Carter they cut back Army flight school to half ....... but then they started to give flight surgeons and West Point cadets a month of flight training. Money that could be spent on actually training AVIATORS.
I could go on and on about Jimmy Carter because I was on active duty and I saw it first hand. Things like flying with only one set of charts and plates in the aircraft so the pilot, or copilot, had no idea what the other was suppose to be doing.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey, GWB's been gone 5 years now', you like to remind us when we comment on his presidency. Well, Carter's been out 34 9THIRTY FOUR) years now! And, btw, what harm did Carter do to the military and what were the consequences?
Oh, I remember your taking Wilson to task. That was 93 years ago!
I did not compare Obama to G.W.! I compared him to Carter!! WHY? Because he is making the same damn mistakes as he does not understand the military!
Obama has been has been diverting funds from the DoD budget to other non-Defense issues which is a VIOLATION of the LAW! But until Congress jerks Obama's chain, he will get away with it. Meanwhile our country may not be able to defend us adequately!
While Japan and Europe were rearming in the early 1930s, FDR spent money on everything else. As a result, in 1941, Japan had three times as many aircraft carriers we did in the Pacific and the results were disaster at Pearl Harbor!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Navy did orientation flights for certain none aviators and one day an F-14 had a ships captain in the back seat. He was fully briefed and part of the flight required they fly inverted. The pilot let the back-seat know he was going to roll inverted but when they did the pilot heard a big bang followed by lots of wind in the cockpit. Hus back seat had accidentally ejected from the aircraft.
Please note the picture of the "convertible" F-14.with it's canape gone!!!
http://www.vfp62.com/F14_RIO.html
Now, how do you read the emergency check list with 400 mph wind in the cockpit?
Damn Jimmy Carter. His fault again, probably cut ejection seat funding. Premature ejacul...oops, ejection, you know what I mean, Nado.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Typical winter accident. Cars with carburetors had "heat risers" which automatically added "carb heat" but airplanes you have to do this manually. The problem is that the "heat cuff" is on the exhaust and if you wait until the engine quits, the pipes get cold real fast and going to full carb feat will do nothing. That is why you need to look at your carb heat GUAGE and manually make adjustments! Maybe he wil remember next time.
Another thing I noticed is that after the crash the flaps were UP! They should have been full down which would have reduced his landing speed. So I see two major mistakes this pilot made. They are lucky to walk away from it.
Cessna Crash Captured by Passenger
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Maybe the flaps just went up by themselves on account of the hard hard hard crash landing and , following that , ending up being inverted. And you're a pilot? Geezzzzz

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not compare Obama to G.W.! I compared him to Carter!! WHY? Because he is making the same damn mistakes as he does not understand the military!
Obama has been has been diverting funds from the DoD budget to other non-Defense issues which is a VIOLATION of the LAW! But until Congress jerks Obama's chain, he will get away with it. Meanwhile our country may not be able to defend us adequately!
While Japan and Europe were rearming in the early 1930s, FDR spent money on everything else. As a result, in 1941, Japan had three times as many aircraft carriers we did in the Pacific and the results were disaster at Pearl Harbor!!!
Disaster? Do you realise your above post is a disaster. I never mentioned Obama, but Carter yes, as you criticized him once more, 34 years later.

Europe was rearming in the 30s? Really? What Europe? Unless Germany was all by itself Europe. Pearl Harbor would've been bombed regardless how many aircraft carriers you had. And, as I told you yesterday,but you can't read, no carriers were at Pearl when the Japanese attacked. Those "missing" carriers dealth Japan its death blow at Midway and Leyte Gulf later on. As to FDR and Obama diverting military funds, good for them, they are much more needed elsewhere.

Defend yourself against who, what, exactly? Will more arms prevent embassy bombings, barracks bombings, destroyer attack, 9/11? WWII is over, Rogue. Conflicts are no longer fought the classic way. Strange that Vietnam where you served did not teach you that.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I showed you a poll that dated back to October 2012 just before the election which stated 26% of the military had a favorable opinion of Pres. Obama. Yes, I had said 20% and in 2012 I was off by 6% but do you want to take a military poll of the military NOW? Really?!?
Pres. Obama has been fully exposed for the liar he is and more and more people are realizing it .... to include our military.
Rogue's math:
the difference between 26% and 20% is 6%

Real math
The difference between 26% and 20% is THIRTY PERCENT!!!

It is like saying the difference between 20% and 30% is only 10% when in fact it is 50 PERCENT!!!

The 6% difference in Rogue's case would be if he had said 20% and the actual percent was 21.2%. That would be the 6% difference.

Birther's math as illogical as their argument

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue's math:
Real math
It is like saying the difference between 20% and 30% is only 10% when in fact it is 50 PERCENT!!!
The 6% difference in Rogue's case would be if he had said 20% and the actual percent was 21.2%. That would be the 6% difference.
This should make LRS come back , intent on proving that the answer is 6%- not 30%.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

While Acts of THE NEW AMERICA CENTURY (co-authored by Cheney )were resembling Hitlerism, Bush engaging in invasion of Iraq was acting on the start, which would spread more wars beyond Middle East to North Korea if Iraq war was successful.

That would demonstrate the unethical evil way if Iraq war was successful with no insurgents, that could lead to many wars of not any truths, that Bush actually ended up doing a lot of invasions as the neo-Hitlerist in this new world, that would become crazy.

They were a bunch of serial liars, radicals and fascists like Bush and Cheney that conducted extremism to make people think how great US military that could win lots of wars, so that Bush might be able to fulfill his dream as the war president, that he could win wars, while Hitler could not.

But the stand is all the same, that invasions are just invasions by directing aggression invasions as Hitlerism
US got burnt in Iraq, as all the US people took were burnt losses.

What such fools' jokes were all about , while they did talk about contributing to defeat Hitler, they would become Neo_Hitlerists instead, in a post-Hitler new world?
Obskeptic

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

<quoted text>
I didn't say that, but I did infer, and I'll even insist that Rogue's figure of 20% was way, way off. As a matter of fact, and taking only blacks as an indication, close to 90% of black civilians voted Obama. You infer that they're dumb. Why? Well, you stated that these military "blacks' are fine men and women and intellectually independent. Did you mean that the black civvies are not "fine" and intellectually independent? Why , in essence, are black military finer and more intelligent than black civilians? Who is being presumptive and racist?
Rogue's 20% in favour of Obama is dumb, given the over 50% of military personnel being black and Hispanic. And presumptive and racist.
You got me on that one Jacques, because the black demographic votes 90% plus for democrats every election cycle, and all democrats do as a party is treat them like shit. The black condition in America has steadily declined ever since blacks turned to the democrats as a majority. Abortion was originally promoted by Margret Sanger as a means to exterminate blacks and the lower class citizens. Welfare has done nothing but promote illegitimacy and destruction of the traditional core family, and has hit blacks the hardest. Unions were formed not just to "improve working conditions and wages", but to exclude blacks from the higher paying blue collar jobs. Just about everything the democrats historically did up to the "big change" when they were integrated in the military and the south switched from democrat to republican was to screw the black man.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>You got me on that one Jacques, because the black demographic votes 90% plus for democrats every election cycle, and all democrats do as a party is treat them like shit. The black condition in America has steadily declined ever since blacks turned to the democrats as a majority. Abortion was originally promoted by Margret Sanger as a means to exterminate blacks and the lower class citizens. Welfare has done nothing but promote illegitimacy and destruction of the traditional core family, and has hit blacks the hardest. Unions were formed not just to "improve working conditions and wages", but to exclude blacks from the higher paying blue collar jobs. Just about everything the democrats historically did up to the "big change" when they were integrated in the military and the south switched from democrat to republican was to screw the black man.
More ignorant obsessions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

This is from a very good friend and a person who is still in the know. He is a retired CW5 but still teaches at the Army's Warrant Officer Advanced and Senior Courses. He still talks to generals and they still listen!

I guess BHO has decided he needs more money to support the illegal aliens.

Army Aviationís Future Plan Attacks Budget Crisis Through Self-Imposed Cuts.

Gone -- OH-58 Kiowa Warrior; Armed Aerial Scout

Training:$250 million cut to flying hours

Reserves to lose Apache attack helicopters.

Army Aviation Symposium and Conference, Arlington, Va. Maj. Gen. Kevin Mangum, commanding general of U.S. Army Aviation, revealed on Tuesday the full extent of his commands plans to hit the budget crisis head-on.

Speaking on the first day of the Army Aviation Symposium in Washington, D.C., he said that Army Aviation would retire its fleet of Bell OH-58 reconnaissance helicopters. The role would be handed to the Army Apache AH-64E attack helicopters supported by the rapidly expanding Shadow and Grey Eagle unmanned aerial systems (UAS) in a role that has seen rapid annual growth: Manned Unmanned Teaming.

Mangum said that the idea of prolonging the OH-58 Kiowa Warrior by putting new shoes on an old horse for $10 billion was rejected by the Army Aviation committee who collectively made the decision.

Apache helicopters would be taken out of the reserve component, being replaced by Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawks. Both Apache AH-64E and Black Hawk UH-60M procurement plans would be slowed and extended by 10 years so that the final aircraft in the process would not be fielded until the early 2030s.

The troubled Armed Aerial Scout program, which the Army has calculated would cost $16 billion, has been shelved indefinitely.

Planning to meet the aviation needs of an Army sized at the new level of 490,000 soldiers would require 15 Combat Aviation Brigades (CABs), said Mangum, a figure that had been derived from the Army. However, while the 13th Combat Aviation Brigade was still in the process of being formed, there would be no further increase. In fact, when a worst-case scenario was contemplated where government cut the standing Army even further by significant numbers, Mangum said that that only 10 CABs may be required. I donít like lean, but there ainít going to be no fat, remarked Mangum.

Training has already suffered from budget cuts. Since last year $250 million has been cut from the flying hour program, said Mangum. While the plan during his predecessorís time had been to increase the number of students passing through the Aviation Center at Fort Rucker, Ala., to around 1,500 per annum, a peak had been reached last year at 1,200. This year the number was expected to fall to just below 900 students. Again, in a worst-case scenario, Mangum said that cuts could take place over a five-year window, adding that Army Aviation command had planned for off-ramps in case we donít have to face worst case. We must balance force structure, modernization and training to mitigate the impact of the Budget Control Act on Army Aviation, he asserted.

Better to self-inflict the pain than have the force cut style where every aspect suffered. However, the determination to stand down the OH-58 and not pursue the AAS was clearly central.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I showed you a poll that dated back to October 2012 just before the election which stated 26% of the military had a favorable opinion of Pres. Obama. Yes, I had said 20% and in 2012 I was off by 6% but do you want to take a military poll of the military NOW? Really?!?
Pres. Obama has been fully exposed for the liar he is and more and more people are realizing it .... to include our military.
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue's math:
Real math
But what if it WAS 26% in October 2012 and is now down to 20%, is that a loss of 6% or is it 23%. In any event, the military approval rating of Obama is about half of the general public!!!
Now, what it they did a military poll TODAY, what would it say???
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Oh goody, Obama's approval rating has gone up 5% since me went on vacation. Maybe he should leave DC for another three years and his approval rating should be 100%.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

<quoted text>
Disaster? Do you realise your above post is a disaster. I never mentioned Obama, but Carter yes, as you criticized him once more, 34 years later.
Europe was rearming in the 30s? Really? What Europe? Unless Germany was all by itself Europe. Pearl Harbor would've been bombed regardless how many aircraft carriers you had. And, as I told you yesterday,but you can't read, no carriers were at Pearl when the Japanese attacked. Those "missing" carriers dealth Japan its death blow at Midway and Leyte Gulf later on. As to FDR and Obama diverting military funds, good for them, they are much more needed elsewhere.
Defend yourself against who, what, exactly? Will more arms prevent embassy bombings, barracks bombings, destroyer attack, 9/11? WWII is over, Rogue. Conflicts are no longer fought the classic way. Strange that Vietnam where you served did not teach you that.
Those carriers we had in the Pacific just held off the Japanese for about six moths. What turned the tide is that we launched over 20 Essex-class carrier in three year. Were as we were gaining aircraft carriers Japan was losing their faster than they could launch them.
We did not START to rebuild our military until 1938 and then only because a few Blue Dog Southern Democrats pushed the issue.
Ever hear of Carl Vinson?!?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me on that one Jacques, because the black demographic votes 90% plus for democrats every election cycle, and all democrats do as a party is treat them like shit. The black condition in America has steadily declined ever since blacks turned to the democrats as a majority. Abortion was originally promoted by Margret Sanger as a means to exterminate blacks and the lower class citizens. Welfare has done nothing but promote illegitimacy and destruction of the traditional core family, and has hit blacks the hardest. Unions were formed not just to "improve working conditions and wages", but to exclude blacks from the higher paying blue collar jobs. Just about everything the democrats historically did up to the "big change" when they were integrated in the military and the south switched from democrat to republican was to screw the black man.
I don't agree - at all. But we could go on forever with this.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is from a very good friend and a person who is still in the know. He is a retired CW5 but still teaches at the Army's Warrant Officer Advanced and Senior Courses. He still talks to generals and they still listen!
I guess BHO has decided he needs more money to support the illegal aliens.
Army Aviationís Future Plan Attacks Budget Crisis Through Self-Imposed Cuts.
Gone -- OH-58 Kiowa Warrior; Armed Aerial Scout
Training:$250 million cut to flying hours
Reserves to lose Apache attack helicopters.
Army Aviation Symposium and Conference, Arlington, Va. Maj. Gen. Kevin Mangum, commanding general of U.S. Army Aviation, revealed on Tuesday the full extent of his commands plans to hit the budget crisis head-on.
Speaking on the first day of the Army Aviation Symposium in Washington, D.C., he said that Army Aviation would retire its fleet of Bell OH-58 reconnaissance helicopters. The role would be handed to the Army Apache AH-64E attack helicopters supported by the rapidly expanding Shadow and Grey Eagle unmanned aerial systems (UAS) in a role that has seen rapid annual growth: Manned Unmanned Teaming.
Mangum said that the idea of prolonging the OH-58 Kiowa Warrior by putting new shoes on an old horse for $10 billion was rejected by the Army Aviation committee who collectively made the decision.
Apache helicopters would be taken out of the reserve component, being replaced by Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawks. Both Apache AH-64E and Black Hawk UH-60M procurement plans would be slowed and extended by 10 years so that the final aircraft in the process would not be fielded until the early 2030s.
The troubled Armed Aerial Scout program, which the Army has calculated would cost $16 billion, has been shelved indefinitely.
Planning to meet the aviation needs of an Army sized at the new level of 490,000 soldiers would require 15 Combat Aviation Brigades (CABs), said Mangum, a figure that had been derived from the Army. However, while the 13th Combat Aviation Brigade was still in the process of being formed, there would be no further increase. In fact, when a worst-case scenario was contemplated where government cut the standing Army even further by significant numbers, Mangum said that that only 10 CABs may be required. I donít like lean, but there ainít going to be no fat, remarked Mangum.
Training has already suffered from budget cuts. Since last year $250 million has been cut from the flying hour program, said Mangum. While the plan during his predecessorís time had been to increase the number of students passing through the Aviation Center at Fort Rucker, Ala., to around 1,500 per annum, a peak had been reached last year at 1,200. This year the number was expected to fall to just below 900 students. Again, in a worst-case scenario, Mangum said that cuts could take place over a five-year window, adding that Army Aviation command had planned for off-ramps in case we donít have to face worst case. We must balance force structure, modernization and training to mitigate the impact of the Budget Control Act on Army Aviation, he asserted.
Better to self-inflict the pain than have the force cut style where every aspect suffered. However, the determination to stand down the OH-58 and not pursue the AAS was clearly central.
So what? What do you intend doing with all this "junk"? Your defence budget tops $700 billion per year. Time to cut it, and cut it drastically. That is more than the UK, France, China and Russia combined.And what for? Who are you planning to attack? Who are you planning to defend against?

Afghanistan, the biggest poppy producer in the world, increased its production last year by 50%. Yes , FIFTY PERCENT thanks to the U.S's. and allies' protection, and its sponsorship of drug lord Karzai. What the hell are we doing there? Why are we propping this drug dealer and killer?
Er, Generals listen to a CW5? Ha ha. In your wildest wet dreams, Rogue.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

It seems odd that two current aircraft carriers were named after Southern Blue Dog Democrats. The USS Carl Vinson and the USS John C. Stennis. All other carriers are named after U.S. presidents with the exception of the USS Nimitz who was named after the WWII hero Admiral Chester Nimitz.
Yep, no Republican Congressmen or Senators!!!
I can see it now, the USS Dirt Hairy Reed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min For the truth 1,081,767
Abby 7-28 5 min boundary painter 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 97,560
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 11 min boundary painter 7,702
Amy 7-28 13 min Sublime1 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min truth 48,929
Why can't we all just get along? LOL 1 hr Tina Moore 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search