BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
162,801 - 162,820 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit bullshi**g and instead address his points.
I just did " liberals are keeping the mass media from reporting the news truthfully."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I just did " liberals are keeping the mass media from reporting the news truthfully."
What does he have to say have to do with the mass media and liberals.

I'm fair, and if someone comes up with similar points about Canada, good or bad, I'll either agree with them and if I don't, come up with replies. With something , not like what Rogue said that I hate the U.S.(I didn't say it, he did) or something about the liberal mass media. If you're incapable of replying to every point he made, and you should, please refrain from replying with liberal platitudinous.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Jacques,
I have been doing a lot of reading on Islam. Moreso than your average bear.
To sum the religion up in one word it would be this: Stagnant.

I'll be back later with some more words of wisdom.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Moron in Terre Haute attempts "knockout game".

http://www.wishtv.com/news/local/the-knockout...

Bad news Rouge - he's white (and he's in jail)
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

ARod suspended full year by arbitrator. Vows to appeal to federal court - which will almost immediately dismiss due to lack of jurisdiction

Will Birfoons insist Judge is dishonest, or celebrate another victory for the rule of law?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is fact about both Clinton and Obama forbidding the military assistance for absentee voting. PLUS, I DARE YOU TO SHOW US WHERE THE Stars & Stripes said that/ link please.
Now, here is something that says you are full of sh*t. And please note, as usual, I provide a LINK!!!
Also please note that in an earlier post today I said it would be more like that only 20% of the military supported Obama and it looks like I was wrong this time by SIX PERCENT. Damn, I' wrong again.
Military Poll: Romney Creams Obama by 40 Percentage Points
08 Oct 2012 - By Newsmax Wires
President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney may be nearly tied among voters as a whole, but among military members, the former Massachusetts governor is obliterating the president, 66 percent to 26 percent, according to a new poll from the Military Times.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/obama-romney-milita...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/obama-romney-milita...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Once again, you provide a link to a troubled site. Newsmax is owned by? Yes, a Republicant ne-er do well,. I see why you are fond of it.

Stars and Stripes is archived, fucktard. Look it up. By the way, only one of us is actually serving our nation right now and that is not you. I have far more friends and colleagues wearing our uniforms and can attest to the racial demographics of the current military. It's funny though, stooges like you claim that only blacks and Hispanics supported the President in the last election without realizing that the majority of our current military is that demographic!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

So, let's see...

- the IRS targeted Tea Party affiliated groups and the President had to have known about it.

- the ATF used guns to infiltrate narco terrorists in Mexico and the President had to have known about it.

- the NJ machine targets an elected official who didn't support them, shut down traffic to his town and jeopardized the lives of thousands of the citizens in that area but Chris Christie must be believed when he says he knew nothing about it.

ROTFLMAO! The Republicant memory lapse is incredible.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you provide a link to a troubled site. Newsmax is owned by? Yes, a Republicant ne-er do well,. I see why you are fond of it.
Stars and Stripes is archived, fucktard. Look it up. By the way, only one of us is actually serving our nation right now and that is not you. I have far more friends and colleagues wearing our uniforms and can attest to the racial demographics of the current military. It's funny though, stooges like you claim that only blacks and Hispanics supported the President in the last election without realizing that the majority of our current military is that demographic!
Would you happen to know the percentage of non-Americans (mostly Hispanics I believe) serving today in active roles in the U.S. military? Is it 10, 15%? Might surprise Rogue.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

China Flaunts Secret Fleet of 40 Nuclear Submarines

29 October 2013
After 40 years of secrecy, China openly acknowledged its formidable fleet of 40 nuclear submarines, in a series of demonstration missions off the coast of Qingdao.

STORY BY:
JOEL BUXTON
FOLLOW:@joelbuxton
TAGS

Political analysts suspect that this decision is the most recent in a series of actions by the burgeoning world power meant to display their offensive capabilities.

China has been openly bolstering its military for some time, and earlier this year, two missile destroyers were spotted running naval maneuvers in international waters near Japan and Russia.

Considering that record-high smog levels were reported in China recently, some may criticize the decision to allocate so much money into weapons of war at the expense of citizen health. However, if we compare their priorities to the world’s existing super-power the United States, China seems to be on the right track.

=========

It proves US military could not even handle the upheaval of vast insurgent elements in Iraq.

But now China has too many submarines that would worry US.

North Korea is a nuclear power, as It already has nuclear weapons, in addition to having a well-trained, tough and fierce military.

Russia will have more tactical missiles aiming since US wants to install missile shield in Europe.

What has US military ever won?

The major efforts to defeat Hitler were from Soviet Union.
If US did not drop atomic bombs to Japan, Japan would still be defeated or withdrawing because Mao of China stopped the internal fighting..

But today's new world is never about nuclear exchange to demolish the human kingdom.
Any nuclear warfare nowadays, will damage, destroy and harm US people by global density (high concentration) of nuclear radiation.

The bottom line is that US gun-boat policy to face world nations, proves nothing of anything which is called winnable.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Memphisy wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=2f4dpizy_9 o ……
Obama is a Kenyan born Turd-...nothin change
Tue, Cletus, and as per all birthers, you obsess with things anal and fecal matter. It's hwo, what, you are.

Cute little story, special for Memphisy, told it to Rogue once, but he didn't get it.:

Memphisy's loitering, nothing better to do, sees a lamp, picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a genie.

Genie : Oh, master, you go me out of the !@#$%?& lamp, so, as a reward, you have 1 wish.

Memphisy : OMG.YESSSS. I've always wanted to have a nice man's ass right in my face.

Genie : Done

And it came to past that Memphisy was turned into a toilet.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Memphisy wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=2f4dpizy_9 o ……
Obama is a Kenyan born Turd-...nothin change
True, Cletus, and as per all birthers, you obsess with things anal and fecal matter. It's who, what, you are.

Cute little story, special for Memphisy, told it to Rogue once, but he didn't get it.:

Memphisy's loitering, nothing better to do, sees a lamp, picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a genie.

Genie : Oh, master, you go me out of the !@#$%?& lamp, so, as a reward, you have 1 wish.

Memphisy : OMG.YESSSS. I've always wanted to have a nice man's ass right in my face.

Genie : Done

And it came to pass that Memphisy was turned into a toilet.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

oh my my,

Excerpted from EO-History: The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther – and goes much deeper – than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week.“She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

How could a 27-year-old House staff member do all that? She couldn’t do it by herself, but Zeifman said she was one of several individuals – including Marshall, special counsel John Doar and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House Counsel) Bernard Nussbaum – who engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation.

Why would they want to do that? Because, according to Zeifman, they feared putting Watergate break-in mastermind E. Howard Hunt on the stand to be cross-examined by counsel to the president. Hunt, Zeifman said, had the goods on nefarious activities in the Kennedy Administration that would have made Watergate look like a day at the beach – including Kennedy’s purported complicity in the attempted assassination of Fidel Castro.

The actions of Hillary and her cohorts went directly against the judgment of top Democrats, up to and including then-House Majority Leader Tip O’Neill, that Nixon clearly had the right to counsel. Zeifman says that Hillary, along with Marshall, Nussbaum and Doar, was determined to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon. And in order to pull this off, Zeifman says Hillary wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents to hide her deception.

The brief involved precedent for representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding. When Hillary endeavored to write a legal brief arguing there is no right to representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding, Zeifman says, he told Hillary about the case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who faced an impeachment attempt in 1970.

“As soon as the impeachment resolutions were introduced by (then-House Minority Leader Gerald) Ford, and they were referred to the House Judiciary Committee, the first thing Douglas did was hire himself a lawyer,” Zeifman said.

The Judiciary Committee allowed Douglas to keep counsel, thus establishing the precedent. Zeifman says he told Hillary that all the documents establishing this fact were in the Judiciary Committee’s public files. So what did Hillary do?

“Hillary then removed all the Douglas files to the offices where she was located, which at that time was secured and inaccessible to the public,” Zeifman said. Hillary then proceeded to write a legal brief arguing there was no precedent for the right to representation by counsel during an impeachment proceeding – as if the Douglas case had never occurred.

The brief was so fraudulent and ridiculous, Zeifman believes Hillary would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.

continued at;

http://patdollard.com/2013/05/flashback-hilla...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

es, continued (your post number 184047, above, but not as you intended :

Hillary Clinton was 27 a t the time, practically fresh out of law school, one of tens of legal aids no doubt working on the investigation of Watergate....something as serious, as big as the Watergate break-in and this guy, Ziefman who no one has ever heard of, 40 years later, yes, 40 years later, singles out Hillary Clinton because she may have drafted a document, no doubt one of many , that was no doubt passed on to her superiors to do what they wanted with it.
How far you go, how deep your hate makes you dig to find the slightest pimple to spite the Clintons, Obamas,Gores, Bidens and assorted democrats.

Posted again, hope it's not a repeat, but Topix appears to have problems. Could be me, too.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit bullshi**g and instead address his points.
Why should have to defend the liberal politics that have been bad for this country for decades? Why should I defend the NEA,the unions,the Department of Education,the Department of Energy ,The Department of Urban Housing and Development or any other new cabinet positions that was forced on us by liberals who don't care about our country? I am a conservative and I believe they can get rid of several cabinet positions and thousand of bureaucrats, and our country would be better off.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why should have to defend the liberal politics that have been bad for this country for decades? Why should I defend the NEA,the unions,the Department of Education,the Department of Energy ,The Department of Urban Housing and Development or any other new cabinet positions that was forced on us by liberals who don't care about our country? I am a conservative and I believe they can get rid of several cabinet positions and thousand of bureaucrats, and our country would be better off.
Again, totally irrelevant reply. Take his points, one by one. Prove him wrong. He did not point a finger at Liberals OR Republicans, he just stated irrefutable stuff, is all.

Incidentally, the guy's a Republican.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Jacques,
I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

Anyway, I was reading in Al-Jazeera yesterday and they were reporting that UN observers inside war torn Syria were documenting people being reduced to eating animal feed because of the in-fighting between rebel terrorist groups, which is causing distruptions in the distribution of basic foodstuffs.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Jacques,
This is the last straw.
I am absolutely infuriated that innocent people are being starved to death and have been reduced to eating chicken scratch and animal feed because they are paralyzed in fear of al-Qaeda linked splinter groups in Syria and elsewhere.
The Muslim Brotherhoood is an outlaw outfit. Mohammad Morsi is on trial for inciting the murder of his opponents.

I shall return. I'm going to work now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Shit Rangers will never say!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Ya know, if Hillary becomes our next president, Bill will be First Gigolo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

JBH wrote:
China Flaunts Secret Fleet of 40 Nuclear Submarines
29 October 2013
After 40 years of secrecy, China openly acknowledged its formidable fleet of 40 nuclear submarines, in a series of demonstration missions off the coast of Qingdao.
STORY BY:
JOEL BUXTON
FOLLOW:@joelbuxton
TAGS
Political analysts suspect that this decision is the most recent in a series of actions by the burgeoning world power meant to display their offensive capabilities.
China has been openly bolstering its military for some time, and earlier this year, two missile destroyers were spotted running naval maneuvers in international waters near Japan and Russia.
Considering that record-high smog levels were reported in China recently, some may criticize the decision to allocate so much money into weapons of war at the expense of citizen health. However, if we compare their priorities to the world’s existing super-power the United States, China seems to be on the right track.
=========
It proves US military could not even handle the upheaval of vast insurgent elements in Iraq.
But now China has too many submarines that would worry US.
North Korea is a nuclear power, as It already has nuclear weapons, in addition to having a well-trained, tough and fierce military.
Russia will have more tactical missiles aiming since US wants to install missile shield in Europe.
What has US military ever won?
The major efforts to defeat Hitler were from Soviet Union.
If US did not drop atomic bombs to Japan, Japan would still be defeated or withdrawing because Mao of China stopped the internal fighting..
But today's new world is never about nuclear exchange to demolish the human kingdom.
Any nuclear warfare nowadays, will damage, destroy and harm US people by global density (high concentration) of nuclear radiation.
The bottom line is that US gun-boat policy to face world nations, proves nothing of anything which is called winnable.
Hmmm, tell us, would Russia have defeated Germany without America being involved in the war?
The only reason why Russia will have more of anything than the US is because we have a Chickhawk in the White House.
There is something called "deterrence". Do you really think Japan would have attacked Pearl Harbor if we were ready for them?
The first country to have an aircraft carrier was Britain followed by ..... Japan! In 1941 we had only SEVEN combat carriers while Japan had ..... SIXTEEN and while all of Japan's where in the Pacific, not all of our were. In other words, on Dec. 7th 1941 Japan have over three combat aircraft carriers in the Pacific than we did!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,081,612
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs