BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,140)

Showing posts 162,781 - 162,800 of173,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever even met a Muslim? I'm guessing "no"
I have met very many Moslems including in the middle-east. Some of them actually had their fecal-matter caked under the fingernails of their left-hand. Their teeth were almost as rotten as those of Kenyans I've met and camels I've ridden. In general these people are bad news and Obama is one of them.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>I have met very many Moslems including in the middle-east. Some of them actually had their fecal-matter caked under the fingernails of their left-hand. Their teeth were almost as rotten as those of Kenyans I've met and camels I've ridden. In general these people are bad news and Obama is one of them.
I've met several Kentuckians that fit this description to a T.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
They are the ones killing each 'n other, not me.
It doesn't matter what I think. I'm just trying to get in the madness of the Muslim mindset.
loose
While you're at it, why don't you get into the minds of the Crusaders, the "Holy Inquisitors", the Witch Hunters, the religion war kings, hey, was that all Moslem? And also while you're at it, why don't you delve into that "Christian" Nazi Hitler, and his responsibility for 50 million dead. Moslems are gonna have to work hard to equate only the latter, not to mention the former. Let's tape up that glass house of yours "real good" before you throw the proverbial stones.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met several Kentuckians that fit this description to a T.
Not every one can be a movie star.They can act like they are who ever they are paid to act like,behind the mask they can be just like the person standing on the street corner at two A.M. Most actors are not really who they appear to be they are just fakers, like Obama and many other politicians. There are many wonderful people in Kentucky,probably more than in Hollywood or Washington D.C.,of course there are also liberals and assorted riff raff just like everywhere else.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Not every one can be a movie star.They can act like they are who ever they are paid to act like,behind the mask they can be just like the person standing on the street corner at two A.M. Most actors are not really who they appear to be they are just fakers, like Obama and many other politicians. There are many wonderful people in Kentucky,probably more than in Hollywood or Washington D.C.,of course there are also liberals and assorted riff raff just like everywhere else.
Deep thoughts from Frank. Our resident expert on Riff Raff

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, there seems to be a lot of Twilight Zone events in the Obama administration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy
By Doug Hagmann Sunday, January 12, 2014
What are the chances that the individual responsible for authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long for birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, just happened to be the sole fatality out of nine on board a small plane that was forced to make an emergency water landing off the coast of Hawaii?
What are the chances that the other passengers either walked away virtually unscathed (according to eyewitness reports) or had only minor injuries while Loretta Fuddy died?
What are the chances that the engine failure just happened to occur over the Alenuihaha channel, recognized as one of the most treacherous channels in the world because of strong winds and high seas?
What are the chances that only incident to mar the otherwise stellar record of Makani Kai Air just happened to be the flight carrying Loretta Fuddy, a most controversial figure in the most controversial issue relating to Barack Hussein Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to hold office?
What are the chances that the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), the federal agency in charge of investigating even the slightest incidents involving civil transportation, would not conduct a thorough, on-site investigation that involved a fatality, especially a fatality of a high-profile state employee?
What are the chances that a passenger seated in the rear of the plane, publicly identified as Ferdinand Puentes (seen wearing a United States Federal Marshal cap) would not only have a GoPro video at the ready, but have the mental composure and clarity to record the “crash” and aftermath considering the unexpected, life-threatening circumstances?
What are the chances that this video, or at least portions of it, is suddenly released from nowhere, nearly a month to the day after the “crash” when its existence was never before referenced or acknowledged by crash investigators or survivors?
In my 25-plus years of experience as a career investigator, I’ve seen a lot of strange things that would give one pause and cry out for explanation. Odd things that at first blush seem to defy logical explanation, only to be answered through investigation as mere coincidence (yes,‘stuff’ does happen) or indicative of something more nefarious. In my professional opinion, the strange death of Loretta Fuddy falls squarely into the latter category.
One of Loretta Fuddy's many ministerial duties as Director of the Health Department for the State of Hawaii was to maintain vital records including birth and death records.

To suggest that she was murder for her role in authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long for birth certificate, is like saying that a county clerk is murdered for authenticating a marriage certificate.

It doesn't make sense to kill a Director or a county clerk for doing their ministerial duty of verifying a public record.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, there seems to be a lot of Twilight Zone events in the Obama administration.
What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy
By Doug Hagmann Sunday, January 12, 2014
What are the chances that the individual responsible for authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long for birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, just happened to be the sole fatality out of nine on board a small plane that was forced to make an emergency water landing off the coast of Hawaii?
What are the chances that the other passengers either walked away virtually unscathed (according to eyewitness reports) or had only minor injuries while Loretta Fuddy died?
What are the chances that the engine failure just happened to occur over the Alenuihaha channel, recognized as one of the most treacherous channels in the world because of strong winds and high seas?
What are the chances that only incident to mar the otherwise stellar record of Makani Kai Air just happened to be the flight carrying Loretta Fuddy, a most controversial figure in the most controversial issue relating to Barack Hussein Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to hold office?
What are the chances that the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), the federal agency in charge of investigating even the slightest incidents involving civil transportation, would not conduct a thorough, on-site investigation that involved a fatality, especially a fatality of a high-profile state employee?
What are the chances that a passenger seated in the rear of the plane, publicly identified as Ferdinand Puentes (seen wearing a United States Federal Marshal cap) would not only have a GoPro video at the ready, but have the mental composure and clarity to record the “crash” and aftermath considering the unexpected, life-threatening circumstances?
What are the chances that this video, or at least portions of it, is suddenly released from nowhere, nearly a month to the day after the “crash” when its existence was never before referenced or acknowledged by crash investigators or survivors?
In my 25-plus years of experience as a career investigator, I’ve seen a lot of strange things that would give one pause and cry out for explanation. Odd things that at first blush seem to defy logical explanation, only to be answered through investigation as mere coincidence (yes,‘stuff’ does happen) or indicative of something more nefarious. In my professional opinion, the strange death of Loretta Fuddy falls squarely into the latter category.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?
Welby is stuck in the twilight zone. More surprises

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

WelbyMD wrote:
Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?<quoted text>
Shatner? Where? In Canada, maybe.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

January 1st Global Sea Ice Area Was The Highest Ever Measured During The Month Of January
Posted on January 4, 2014 by stevengoddard

January 1st global sea ice area was 17,932,000 km², which is the highest ever recorded during the month of January.

arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.g...

Climate experts say that unprecedented Mann-made global warming is causing record ice, record cold, record snow, record low tornadoes and hurricanes, and record numbers of global warmists stuck in the ice.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Sobering. He's American. And smart.

http://www.safeshare.tv/w/UAGOcLSuLX

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Welby is stuck in the twilight zone. More surprises
No Shatner is stuck in the Twilight Zone.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

WelbyMD wrote:
Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?<quoted text>
Again with these wacked out theories WelbyMD go back to the Laughing Academy and just stay there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Sobering. He's American. And smart.
http://www.safeshare.tv/w/UAGOcLSuLX
You are confusing IQ and CQ again. If America is as bad as YOU think, why are millions of people here ILLEGALLY? Why are millions more trying to get here. Canada at best is their second or third choice!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with these wacked out theories WelbyMD go back to the Laughing Academy and just stay there.
Ooooo, you must be out on parole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

<quoted text>
What this episode shows is that Christie has so far been a decent man who does care for his constituents. A very Un-Republican trait indeed. But what this episode mostly shows is how the Republican party is totally f'd-up.
Let's wait and see how BridgeGate unfolds now
Do you want to comment on any one of Obamas 100+ scandals? How many people has Eric Holder's DoJ charged with hate crimes involving the "knock out game"? Only one white guy where almost all of the attacks where done by ...... black people.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing IQ and CQ again. If America is as bad as YOU think, why are millions of people here ILLEGALLY? Why are millions more trying to get here. Canada at best is their second or third choice!
I never ever said the U.S. was bad. Never. Neither did he. He just said it wasn't the greatest country in the world. Neither is mine for that matter. Neither is any of the 196. To shout out that "my country is the greatest in the world" is either inspired by a misplaced superiority complex or just a plain inferiority complex.

You have no answers to his statements. None, except he, I hate the United States. Not so. It's our truest and best ally and it has qualities and warts like every other country. Did you see the expression on that young girl? And the statement by one of the panelists as to what is greatest about the U.S.- freedom, freedom, freedom. Well, news for you, Rogue, over 100 countries have freedom. And so forth. The U.S. is not bad, it's pretty good as a matter of fact, But not the greatest.

Common sense? When you are the greatest, you don't go around shouting it on the rooftops. People already know.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

<quoted text>
What this episode shows is that Christie has so far been a decent man who does care for his constituents. A very Un-Republican trait indeed. But what this episode mostly shows is how the Republican party is totally f'd-up.
Let's wait and see how BridgeGate unfolds now
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to comment on any one of Obamas 100+ scandals? How many people has Eric Holder's DoJ charged with hate crimes involving the "knock out game"? Only one white guy where almost all of the attacks where done by ...... black people.
à
You either don't read or understand, Rogue. Which is it? I lauded Christie. I mentioned no scandal.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will McAvoy is just an actor played by a comedian. The point of the entire three minute clip was not that America is losing,but that liberals are keeping the mass media from reporting the news truthfully.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo, you must be out on parole.
That B.S about President Obama being born in Kenya is put out a bunch of nuts.
Think about this if President Obama was born in Kenya then he fooled every intelligence agency on the planet. to believe that he was born in Hawaii.

Do you think one person or small group of ppeople could do that and keep it secert for 54 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,781 - 162,800 of173,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-11 3 min Kuuipo 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Homer 1,071,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min ritedownthemiddle 45,463
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 48,687
'Kitty Zombie' TV Pilot Filming in Joliet Monday 1 hr BK2A 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search