BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 8,139)

Showing posts 162,761 - 162,780 of167,431
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
535 sitting congressmen and senators say it's right.
9 supreme court justices say it's right.
50 governors say it's right.
50 state legislatures say it's right.
Over 60 million citizens who voted Obama say it's right.
210 U.S. courts say it's right.
All major Republican politicians say it's right. Romney even said the B.C. thing was embarrassing.
195 sovereign nations say it's right.
But you and an assorted lunatic fringe birthers say it's wrong for Obama to sit in the White House. Emphasis on WHITE. Going on SIX (6) years now. Don't you feel just a tad out of step?
They are ALL Freemason/Illuminati puppets.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

<quoted text>
535 sitting congressmen and senators say it's right.
9 supreme court justices say it's right.
50 governors say it's right.
50 state legislatures say it's right.
Over 60 million citizens who voted Obama say it's right.
210 U.S. courts say it's right.
All major Republican politicians say it's right. Romney even said the B.C. thing was embarrassing.
195 sovereign nations say it's right.
But you and an assorted lunatic fringe birthers say it's wrong for Obama to sit in the White House. Emphasis on WHITE. Going on SIX (6) years now. Don't you feel just a tad out of step?
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>They are ALL Freemason/Illuminati puppets.
Of course. Why didn't I think of that?
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Kim Jong Un for President 2016
Posted in the US News Forum

==========

The above line does not tell of what country Kim is supposed to be president in 2016.

Since there is no election in 2016 in North Korea, that means the already president in North Korea is going for a try-out to be president in another country -- but which country?

Well then, there is something new.
What a change the world is going along.
Until time will tell, as cold war is over, this new-age planet is indeed a fast changing world in this changing time.
The positive aspects are that the world can only be a better world only with great people having great minds, that nobody is going to wipe out the world, as insanity is human evil which can demolish the human race.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Well, Robin is a little left-of-center and he did not know he should have put his right hand over his heart or what the difference between retreat and reveille is, he was smart enough to pay respect to the event.

Robin Williams as troops "Retreat" at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Mmmmm, a former GITMO detainee was involved in the assault on Benghazi and the Obama administration has known that for at least nine months? What is Obama worried about? The truth?!?
And this is from a George Soros approved source so it must be true!!!

Former Guantanamo detainee implicated in Benghazi attack
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Obama has had FIVE years to fix what ever Bush-43 did but he hasn't. He has been to busy pushing his progressive agenda which is not labor friendly because it is not business friendly.

Thatís rich: Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times, January 7, 2014

Fifty years after President Johnson started a $20 trillion taxpayer-funded war on poverty, the overall percentage of impoverished people in the U.S. has declined only slightly and the poor have lost ground under President Obama.

Aides said Mr. Obama doesnít plan to commemorate the anniversary Wednesday of Johnsonís speech in 1964, which gave rise to Medicaid, Head Start and a broad range of other federal anti-poverty programs. The presidentís only public event Tuesday was a plea for Congress to approve extended benefits for the long-term unemployed, another reminder of the persistent economic troubles during Mr. Obamaís five years in office.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More deep thoughts from Dufus fail. Cling to your fables Dufus - cling to your fables
I know Robin Williams support Bill Clinton but he has been pretty quiet about Obama ...... other than a few jokes.

Robin Williams Comments On Obama's "Red Line."
Jay Caruso Jay Caruso

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Obamaís Clooney Fundraiser Canít Compete with Robin Williams and Stevie Wonder
By Jonathan Salant | May 10, 2012

President Barack Obamaís star-studded fundraiser tonight with actor George Clooney is expected to bring in $16 million, making it one of the most lucrative political money events ever, though far from No. 1.

The most profitable event remains the May 2000 event organized at the Verizon Center by veteran Democratic fundraiser Terry McAuliffe, a friend of former President Bill Clinton and a former Democratic National Committee chairman.

The most profitable event remains the May 2000 event organized at the Verizon Center by veteran Democratic fundraiser Terry McAuliffe, a friend of former President Bill Clinton and a former Democratic National Committee chairman. That event, which featured entertainment from Robin Williams,,,,,,,,,, Stevie Wonder and Lenny Kravitz, raised $26.5 million
http://go.bloomberg.com/political-capital/201...
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
You forgot to start with LMAO. Rattled ? I understand.
Awwww, cute, obsessing on gays now. Bet the gays don't think it's cute, though. Ewww.
LMAO!!! Who is rattled? You can't read!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
When there is a pathetic ignorant Dufus pasting crap all over the thread.
LMAO!!!! Enjoy, liberals are known for eating the clean end of a turd!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>I know Robin Williams support Bill Clinton but he has been pretty quiet about Obama ...... other than a few jokes.

Robin Williams Comments On Obama's "Red Line."
Jay Caruso Jay Caruso
Fascinating. Got any good Birfoon jokes? Oh. That's right. Birfoons are the joke
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Enjoy, liberals are known for eating the clean end of a turd!
More ignorance from Dufus fail. Morons are known for being the last to realize that everyone thinks they're pathetic

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Who is rattled? You can't read!
My bad. I missed the LMAO. You clownstomped me, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Still obsessing about gays and turds? It all fits.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has had FIVE years to fix what ever Bush-43 did but he hasn't. He has been to busy pushing his progressive agenda which is not labor friendly because it is not business friendly.
Thatís rich: Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times, January 7, 2014
Fifty years after President Johnson started a $20 trillion taxpayer-funded war on poverty, the overall percentage of impoverished people in the U.S. has declined only slightly and the poor have lost ground under President Obama.
Aides said Mr. Obama doesnít plan to commemorate the anniversary Wednesday of Johnsonís speech in 1964, which gave rise to Medicaid, Head Start and a broad range of other federal anti-poverty programs. The presidentís only public event Tuesday was a plea for Congress to approve extended benefits for the long-term unemployed, another reminder of the persistent economic troubles during Mr. Obamaís five years in office.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Obama went to Congress to insist on extended benefits for the long term unemployed that consist of less than one third of one percent of the population instead of addressing the lack of employment for the other 98.5% of the unemployed population.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

The positive aspects are that the world can only be a better world only with great people having great minds, that nobody is going to wipe out the world, as insanity is human evil which can demolish the human race (For example, To put in some more clear terms, See follows):

---- If a war would lead to nuke usage, it is better not to make and exercise such a war or situation.

-----It needs to change to have a better workable direction in these modern times when cold war is over.
If keeping on taking on Iran, North Korea to raise more tensions and disputes, the pressing harder on these issues for more than 12 years has shown negativity and poor results, but produced the more readiness of these countries for wars if US would push to relentlessness to have war as a result, that can uprise to then a nuke war,

From Syria, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, there can be potential explosive spots that can escalate to doing extreme things by use of nukes.

Obama called redline about Syria and said would uphold the stand of the International Law by enforcing to strike Syria.

US bombs had killed millions AROUND THE WORLD , much more than WMD HAD BEEN KNOWN TO KILL HUNDREDS IN MIDDLE EAST.

The narrow-mindedness of Obama seemed to conduct strict enforcement is another situation of unstable thinking because making war to ASSAIL AGAINST WMD could lead to enlarge to even involving the usage of Nukes, when some would say if there was a war with Syria , and if Syria would use WMD, US would nuke them.
(In other words, it was not necessary to enforce because WMD had not been proved used but did not kill vastly so many in history.)

However, having no war to Syria was the result of acts of Russia.

OBAMA IS no other BUT THE CONTINUOUS BUSH PROGRAMS HANDLER, BY CONDUCTING ALL THE SAME AS BUSH, on Iran, North Korea and so on.

BY operating in the same way in such policies, to manufacture wars to implement against other countries' WMD or weapons programs, it could escalate to use nukes--that is no use but ultimately very destructive, proved to be insane.

Changes are the positive hopes in the new direction for the world and human civilization to remain.
That is only the better good.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

The positive aspects are that the world can only be a better world by engaging in change.
(For example, To put in some more clear terms, See follows):

---- A new world direction is essential to effect the better good of the planet's future.

----- Changes are the positive hopes in the new direction for the world and human civilization to remain.

OBAMA IS THE CONTINUOUS Handler of BUSH PROGRAMS, BY CONDUCTING ALL THE SAME AS BUSH, on Iran, North Korea and so on.

To manufacture wars to implement against other countries' WMD or weapons programs, it could escalate to use nukes--that is no use but ultimately very destructive, and it proved to be insane.

Obama called redline about Syria and said would uphold the stand of the International Law by enforcing to strike Syria.

US bombs had killed millions AROUND THE WORLD , much more than WMD HAD BEEN KNOWN TO KILL HUNDREDS IN MIDDLE EAST.

(In other words, it was not necessary to enforce because WMD had not been proven used but did not kill vastly so many in history.)

From Syria, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, there can be potential explosive spots that can escalate to doing extreme things by use of nukes.

New hopes are the better good direction which essentially places the importance of change when indeed there are growing vast populations in the uprising world.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Stories like this one just crack me up. I know if I spent as much time focused on my golf game on top of the time spent at such a demanding job as president, my wife would already have left me. But I love my wife and enjoy being in her company. Its obvious Barry doesn't feel the same way about Michele.
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/not-only-are-cons...
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Obama's time has not shown any good affects by producing unequal wealth redistribution by loading on the mainstream.

The stock markets have a lot of government money giving to them, so that the rich keep on growing richer.

There are more poor people today and lots of people have no better education.

7.1% unemployment rate does not reflect good jobs and long-term employment.

Middle class is declining with household debts enlarging.

Debts to Japan and China are immensely too large.

There are still a lot of executions in Obama era.

There is too much injustice that even innocent people are sent to prisons and convicted.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
Stories like this one just crack me up. I know if I spent as much time focused on my golf game on top of the time spent at such a demanding job as president, my wife would already have left me. But I love my wife and enjoy being in her company. Its obvious Barry doesn't feel the same way about Michele.
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/not-only-are-cons...
I'm disappointed. You've sunk this low, commenting on Obama's marriage and his associations with women, right up to the Danish Prime Minister, all this from trash downtrend? You've sunk that low that you quote from such garbage? Gossipy stuff, National Enquirer kind. Really? Surely, you're able to find juicier political stuff on the man. Oh, you've run out now. Ask Rogue, he's an expert on finding this kind of low crap and, he's not choosy, doesn't care if it's true or not.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Some people say if there was no Bolshevism communism, Hitler war would not have happened, as they said Hitler did WWII to propel against Bolshevism .
That is ridiculous because only when there was Soviet Union, Europe could remain as many countries.

No one CAN'T DENY THAT HITLER WANTED TO TAKE EUROPE AND THEN TO CONQUER THE WORLD -- that is known as Hitler.
If there was No Soviet Union battling at that time while US got in late, Hitler could have already taken the whole Europe to be one single Hitler-country.

Hitler was a person born and living at that time that he took Germany as very advanced, superior to rest of Europe and above the rest of world, because Germany's science, factories, enterprises and industrial productions were at best, compared to the rest of world (including US), that Hitler was having a conviction that Germany could beat up the whole Europe to take all for its own owning.

If there was no Bolshevism, there would still be Hitler as he was the chief of Germany at that time, to conquer Europe , not because of Bolshevism.

If Russia had not had Bolshevism, Hitler already wanted to beat Europe but would do it sooner with faster efforts.
Bolshevism actually delayed Hitler's plan a little bit because Germany might have to do more thorough planning to invade Russia.
Nazi-Germany could have taken whole Europe with great planning but was short facing Russia, because Hitler had to do a lot of more work to beat Russia as Russia was HARD TO BEAT, yet Hitler was not able to handle Russia .

IF FORMER SOVIET UNION AFTER Bolshevism WOULD SHOW STRONGER MOVES WITH lots of FIERCE military soldiers moving around, Hitler might not invade Europe by knowing it was impossible to beat Russia.

Bolshevism (of enlarging lots more FIERCE military soldiers moving) could have stopped Hitler, that Hitler became not optimistic that he would remain as Germany only, by not invading.

Hitler was more interested to beat all the Europe than to assail against Bolshevism.

Hitler did not care if there was Bolshevism to slaughter Europe.

If there was no Bolshevism, Hitler still wanted to beat the entire Europe.

Until Russia was under invasion, that was WHEN Hitler was crushed by Soviets.

In other words, whether there was Bolshevism or not, Hitler wanted to assault Europe so that he could have one single country for himself --being Hitler Nazi country.

And then he would repress so many millions of other people in order to see they did not resist his rules to invade the rest of the world.

You can't go back in time to deny WWII had happened.

What Hitler did and what had happened are what are noted.

To draw Bolshevism to link to what had happened is simply the side-track, fallacy and unproven dilemma from what had been done.

As simple as that, WWII with evil Hitler doing all the bad things is what it counts -- with nothing else (e.g. Bolshevism) to ponder about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,761 - 162,780 of167,431
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Tinka 1,032,927
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 65,032
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min ScarletandOlive 96,044
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min litesong 42,947
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Abby 4-17 1 hr RACE 23
Amy 4-17 1 hr Sublime1 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••