BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207283 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#184129 Jan 16, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree - at all. But we could go on forever with this.
Of course you don't have to agree Jacques, but just because you don't agree that doesn't change reality.
Heres a little ditty on Sanger and abortion.
http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
Heres a bit on the some of the early union actions. Not all were guilty of this, but they were the exception and less the rule.
http://afroamhistory.about.com/b/2010/09/06/a...
As for welfare, both of us have been alive long enough to witness the results of that fiasco, and to suggest the effects are any different then what I said just means you are being intellectually dishonest and in denial.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#184130 Jan 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorant obsessions.
I read quite a bit thank you. Your response reveals your deep intellect and understanding of historical facts. You're obviously a liberal. My guess is you think you're always the smartest person in any room you occupy. LOL!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184131 Jan 16, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't have to agree Jacques, but just because you don't agree that doesn't change reality.
Heres a little ditty on Sanger and abortion.
http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
Heres a bit on the some of the early union actions. Not all were guilty of this, but they were the exception and less the rule.
http://afroamhistory.about.com/b/2010/09/06/a...
As for welfare, both of us have been alive long enough to witness the results of that fiasco, and to suggest the effects are any different then what I said just means you are being intellectually dishonest and in denial.
Welfare is a two-way street and branding me as intellectually dishonest and in denial is hardly the point. BTW, why is it, with most conservatives, that in order to put your point across, you have to "ad hominem"? Also, why is being a liberal automatically dumb as per your other post? Do you generalise all of life and people that way?

Welfare, I believe, both from studies and my own humble opinion, is surely almost half fraudulent. Question is, are you ready to let go, drop, the truly deserving welfare recipients? There are hundreds of thousands out there who cannot work - prevented to do so because of health problems, infirmity, or sole parents of handicapped children and young adults. Also, so many welfare indigents, men and women intellectually incapable of functioning "normally" , left with a paltry gov't allowance and forced to beg. How do you compare that with the billions of dollars in tax breaks, incentives and loopholes enjoyed by huge corporations, banks, etc? Ever compared the cost of corporate welfare and just plain welfare? Should be interesting, if you consider that in 2011, G.E., yes, GE, paid no taxes.

Decision on abortion, I believe, is best left to expectant mothers, their families and physicians. I'm basically NOT FOR abortion, specially when used as a birth control measure. But I don't pretend to know it all, and in spite of being against it, I am pro-choice. My opinion, your opinion, are neither law nor Gospel. Do you think pregnancy should be allowed to run its course when the future mother has been brutally raped or is the result of incest, is 13, 14 years old? Or when there is a choice of life and death between mother and unborn child? Misogynistic theologians ruled that the child should be saved first. How cruel, specially of mother has a brood of 4 or 5 kids at home, as was dictated by Church authorities at the time.

Ottawa

#184132 Jan 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Winging it? Leave military history to others? Ironic isn't it. And he wonders why I laugh at him.

yes, you laugh. As it says in Astérix le Gaullois, "and the idiots laughed... idiotically".

I said "to others", didn't say to me, to Rogue and even less, to you. You scrutinize all my posts, letter by letter, archive them, longingly, with a magnifying glass, look for errors, and out of hundreds of posts, are capable of finally locating a paltry inconsequential month's difference 71 years ago. I don't laugh at you, as people like you are dangerous to your country and the rest of the free world. No laughing matter indeed.

Ottawa

#184133 Jan 16, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Who,Todd?
Ha ha, the Beverley Hillbillies in the White House. I can just hear Palin : "I can see Canada from the White House Rose Garden". Guffaws.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184134 Jan 16, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>I read quite a bit thank you. Your response reveals your deep intellect and understanding of historical facts. You're obviously a liberal. My guess is you think you're always the smartest person in any room you occupy. LOL!
You are obviously used to being wrong.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184135 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>...

yes, you laugh. As it says in Astérix le Gaullois, "and the idiots laughed... idiotically".

I said "to others", didn't say to me, to Rogue and even less, to you. You scrutinize all my posts, letter by letter, archive them, longingly, with a magnifying glass, look for errors, and out of hundreds of posts, are capable of finally locating a paltry inconsequential month's difference 71 years ago. I don't laugh at you, as people like you are dangerous to your country and the rest of the free world. No laughing matter indeed.
More pointless whining? I'm sure - as usual I didn't bother to read the ramblings of the "expert". Not sure why the words "Coral Sea" caught my eye but I certainly enjoyed the laugh - thanks for that

Now I'm sure Jercque is going to claim I was dead wrong about the Battle of the Bulge since I didn't comment on that either
JBH

Delta, Canada

#184136 Jan 16, 2014
Al-Qaida's Iraq branch asks residents in western city to take up arms against government
Published January 16, 2014Associated Press

BAGHDAD – Iraqis in the western city of Fallujah say members of al-Qaida's local franchise are handing out pamphlets urging people to take up arms and back the militants in their weeks-long fight against Iraqi troops besieging the city.

==&*()_+-----

Instead of admitting it was wrongful or the mistake to do so (to strike at Iraq and occupy), He (Obama) who opposed Iraq war would actually carry on and commit a lot more in the aftermath of Bush's Iraq war.

History exhibits:
Bush wanting to be a war president, took all in his hands, by using hypocrisy by dictatorship to violate all the people to make their sufferings , by using the disguise of regime change, while lying of WMD, with no concern to Universal Laws, by having invaded Iraq, whereas Obama would implement the continuance.

The problems are: No foreign and strange power (US) could make the Iraqi people surrender by forming a new government from processing regime change--according to such dictator (Bush), in conjunction by having the current Iraqi government (formed by and associating to a foreign power US) paying locals to fight militants.

HOW LONG can US CONTINUE TO maintain this existence of Iraq government?

Ottawa

#184137 Jan 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More pointless whining? I'm sure - as usual I didn't bother to read the ramblings of the "expert". Not sure why the words "Coral Sea" caught my eye but I certainly enjoyed the laugh - thanks for that
Now I'm sure Jercque is going to claim I was dead wrong about the Battle of the Bulge since I didn't comment on that either
You need help. Quickly. I'm sorry.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184138 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>You need help. Quickly. I'm sorry.
A short whine? Improvement

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184139 Jan 16, 2014
Ah, there was a U.S. Air Marchall on board the flight that Dr. Fuddy died on!!!! Okay, this was a local commuter flight, how often do Air Marshalls fly on local commuter flights???
Dr. Fuddy survived that crash landing and yet she was the only one who died?!?

Something's rotten in State of Denmark!!!

Location hidden

#184140 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
So what? What do you intend doing with all this "junk"? Your defence budget tops $700 billion per year. Time to cut it, and cut it drastically. That is more than the UK, France, China and Russia combined.And what for? Who are you planning to attack? Who are you planning to defend against?
Afghanistan, the biggest poppy producer in the world, increased its production last year by 50%. Yes , FIFTY PERCENT thanks to the U.S's. and allies' protection, and its sponsorship of drug lord Karzai. What the hell are we doing there? Why are we propping this drug dealer and killer?
Er, Generals listen to a CW5? Ha ha. In your wildest wet dreams, Rogue.
You do know there is a big difference between a budget and how much was actually spent. SecDef Gates stated recently that Obama dolled out fund on a MONTHLY basis!!! And he said that not all projects received the funds that had been approved by Congress!
And you do not see China, N. Korea, Iran and even Russia as potential enemies? One of the reasons why Japan attacked Pearl Harbor when it did was because most of our military was facing Europe. Out of our eight aircraft carriers on Dec. 7th, most were in the ATLANTIC.
If we get into a squabble with, let's say, Iran, what is to stop China from getting into some mischief?
One of the reasons to have a military is to deter a war. People don't attack you when you are strong, they attack you when you are weak!

Location hidden

#184141 Jan 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Ha ha, the Beverley Hillbillies in the White House. I can just hear Palin : "I can see Canada from the White House Rose Garden". Guffaws.
Oh, I guess you do not remember that Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton are ..... rednecks? And what was Bill Clinton';s dog's name? Bubba!!!!

Ottawa

#184142 Jan 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, there was a U.S. Air Marchall on board the flight that Dr. Fuddy died on!!!! Okay, this was a local commuter flight, how often do Air Marshalls fly on local commuter flights???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_1qJWqmSNHQXX
Rogue's conspiracy theory and how it was carried out :

1. Dr Fuddy books a local island commuter flight.
2. Obama's secret services, ever monitoring Dr Fuddy, find out about her travel plans.
3. As instructed by Obama, Secret services contact airline, convince it to "fake" a forced water landing.
4. Flight takes off with 2 crew and, I believe, 8 passengers.
5. As programmed, small commuter airplane fakes engine problems, crash lands on water.
6. No one dies, except Dr. Fuddy.
7. There is an air marshal on board. Suspicious. Usually, there is suspicion when there is a hijacker on board, but, according to Rogue logic, air marshals are more suspicious.
8. All passengers are evacuated safely, except Dr. Fuddy who, foolishly, because she is dumb, according to Rogue, inflated her life vest BEFORE exiting airplane, thereby not able to fit into emergency door opening. Oh, seems the marshal had exited before her - very chivalrous, appears this woman was the last left on board upon evacuation.

It's obvious, based on Rogue's conspiracy theory, that Dr Fuddy was not that dumb after all. Seems the marshal prematurely pulled the cord on Fuddy's life vest. And exited BEFORE her, why, even the pilots got out before her. Wow. Damn Obama killer. Can't anyone stop this monster?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#184143 Jan 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_1qJWqmSNHQXX
Fuddy was just one of FOUR officials who confirmed Obama's birth certificate including the former Republican governor of Hawaii (a friend of Sarah Palin's), and all three of the others are still alive. And Obama's birth in Hawaii is also confirmed by the public Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii back in 1961 (and only the DOH could send birth notices to that section of the paper, called the "Health Bureau Statistics" section, and it only did so for births IN Hawaii). So, if she were murdered (which is unlikely and the police in Hawaii say that he died from an irregular heartbeat, but say that she had been murdered) then the motive for the murder could have been that she was about to cut someone out of her will or a jilted lover did it, or she was about to investigate a major drug company. All of those motives are just as strong as the notion that Obama killed one of four officials who confirmed his birth certificate----when there isn't even a shred of a hint that she was going to change her story and NOT confirm it.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

#184144 Jan 16, 2014
Since Obama is a dual-citizen, wouldn't this place him on the same footing as a naturalized citizen, both have foreign influence?
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

#184145 Jan 16, 2014
Skip to comments.

“Peace Prize Obama” Went to Kenya in 2006 & Campaigned for His Muslim Terrorist Cousin -
ClashDaily.com ^| 9/25/13 | Donald Joy

Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:15:29 AM by IChing

Don’t you remember? Most of America, of course, doesn’t. The mainstream media never told the masses. They were too busy fawning over the fraud who wound up being awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.

Sick irony, that. As the smoke clears and the body count mounts from the appalling Islamic terrorist attack on the shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, the fact that Obama had a personal hand in paving the way for groups like Al-Shabab to flourish in that part of Africa gets no coverage.

Those of us who pay attention to the real news know that in 2006, as a newly elected United States senator and rising star in the democrat party here, Barack Hussein Obama traveled to Kenya and illegally used his office (in violation of the Logan Act) to campaign for his cousin of the Luo tribe, Raila Odinga, who was running for president there.

Now, don't tell me that Obama doesn't have foreign inflence flowing through his body.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#184146 Jan 16, 2014
Dale wrote:
Since Obama is a dual-citizen, wouldn't this place him on the same footing as a naturalized citizen, both have foreign influence?
Obama is not a dual citizen. He WAS once. The same situation existed for both Woodrow Wilson and Dwight D. Eisenhower, who were both dual citizens at birth. James Madison was a dual citizen WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT, having been made a full voting citizen of France by the French National Assembly.

More importantly, there is no mention of dual citizen status affecting Natural Born Status in the common law, nor was there ever any mention of it by any of the writers of the US Constitution.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#184147 Jan 16, 2014
Dale wrote:
Skip to comments.
“Peace Prize Obama” Went to Kenya in 2006 & Campaigned for His Muslim Terrorist Cousin -
Don’t you remember? Most of America, of course, doesn’t. The mainstream media never told the masses. They were too busy fawning over the fraud who wound up being awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.
Sick irony, that. As the smoke clears and the body count mounts from the appalling Islamic terrorist attack on the shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, the fact that Obama had a personal hand in paving the way for groups like Al-Shabab to flourish in that part of Africa gets no coverage.
Those of us who pay attention to the real news know that in 2006, as a newly elected United States senator and rising star in the democrat party here, Barack Hussein Obama traveled to Kenya and illegally used his office (in violation of the Logan Act) to campaign for his cousin of the Luo tribe, Raila Odinga, who was running for president there.
Now, don't tell me that Obama doesn't have foreign inflence flowing through his body.
Re Logan Act. It forbids negotiating with foreign governments. It does not forbid any US citizen for campaigning for anyone she or he desires either in US elections or other elections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184148 Jan 16, 2014
Dale wrote:
Skip to comments.

DonÂ’t you remember? Most of America, of course, doesnÂ’t. The mainstream media never told the masses. They were too busy fawning over the fraud who wound up being awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.

Now, don't tell me that Obama doesn have foreign inflence flowing through his body.
Now don't tell me that you're ignorant enough to believe this fable.

Oh - that's right - you're Dufus Fail - you're more than ignorant enough. Ignorance flows through your body

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,345,479
Word (Dec '08) 3 min PEllen 5,629
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min Doug77 7,262
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Into The Night 57,146
News New African-American Cultural Center coming to UI 44 min Malcolm X 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min grin 101,394
Review: B52 Van Lines (Apr '15) 2 hr Seanno 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages