BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#183862 Jan 10, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
Obama is master of using the Motown Defense,
"I heard it through the grapevine, how much longer will the White House be mine"
I would guess two or three more years before Hillary takes up residence.

lol

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183863 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft"
Pathetic.
Looking for someone to defend Mitt's record? Sooty fool - you'll have to play elsewhere
You wrote : ""I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft". Why do you say that? Is it because you think they WOULD HAVE dodged, as I never said or even intimated that.

"Civility", did you write in that post? Did I not say I erred? And, did I call you names? Yet you call me a "sooty fool". Very CONservative remark, that. And, very convenient for you, as you failed to respond on Mitt's draft avoidance.

Ottawa

#183864 Jan 10, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
Obama is master of using the Motown Defense,
"I heard it through the grapevine, how much longer will the White House be mine"
The birther, tea party, wnd.com , washingtonstar.com , nationalenquirer.com , westernjournalism.com ., globe.com , etc grapevine, Rogue? How reliable. How objective.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183865 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft"
Pathetic.
Looking for someone to defend Mitt's record? Sooty fool - you'll have to play elsewhere
And just how would you know that? What is "pathetic" is that you Libtards are the draft dodgers. Not only was Bill Clinton a draft dodger, he was a DESERTER from the Army Reserves!!! You do know Jimmy Carter pardoned Bil Clinton, don't you?!?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183866 Jan 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The birther, tea party, wnd.com , washingtonstar.com , nationalenquirer.com , westernjournalism.com ., globe.com , etc grapevine, Rogue? How reliable. How objective.
Did I pull your chain? I'm so sorry. Next time I will only ring your bell for the bell tolls for thee!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183867 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>You wrote : ""I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft". Why do you say that? Is it because you think they WOULD HAVE dodged, as I never said or even intimated that.

"Civility", did you write in that post? Did I not say I erred? And, did I call you names? Yet you call me a "sooty fool". Very CONservative remark, that. And, very convenient for you, as you failed to respond on Mitt's draft avoidance.
You absolutely intimated that. Why do you feel the need to disparage his sons? You admitted there was no draft and then continued to discuss their choices. A I clearly stated. I find taking shots at someone's children to be the lowest form of worm

You are whiney and pathetic

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183868 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Why bother bringing this out? Do you realize that you have no idea what you're talking about, namely the real reason for bill 101? When I've got 2 minutes to spare, I'll explain it to you but I don't think you'll understand it. BTW, pasta is good on signs , and I don't know what calaman is.
Because the ONLY place in Canada that has such a law is .... Quebec. Don't forget, I am part French-Canadian now!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183869 Jan 10, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>And just how would you know that? What is "pathetic" is that you Libtards are the draft dodgers. Not only was Bill Clinton a draft dodger, he was a DESERTER from the Army Reserves!!! You do know Jimmy Carter pardoned Bil Clinton, don't you?!?
"". Hint. Not my opinion. Clearly mocking the fool from the North. Do you know you're a fool.

Location hidden

#183870 Jan 10, 2014
Hey La Jacqueau, A few days ago you commented on the film Philomena. Would you have felt the same way about the film if her son had been killed in military action in Obama's surge in Afghanistan? How about if he was straight and she found his widow and her grandchildren? Or did you like the film because he son was a gay person who died of AIDS?
Now I enjoy British films. There was one a few years ago, I don't recall the films name, that was about a guy running a shoe factory and switched production to cater to drag queens. I enjoyed the film. Would I go to a drag queen event? Don't think so!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183871 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>You wrote : ""I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft". Why do you say that? Is it because you think they WOULD HAVE dodged, as I never said or even intimated that.

Why would I respond to Mitt's draft status? Is it an issue that I raised? Care about? Am I a defender or supporter of Mitt? No?

Is it of interest to anyone other than Rouge and Jercque? No?

Is it just one more thing for you to whine about? Yes. How very convenient. You can always use another excuse

Location hidden

#183872 Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm, Philomena has grossed about $20 Min after eight weeks at the box-office. Not to many people seem to be going to see it. It maybe a good film but a lot of people like a lot of action and special effects. I appreciate good acting myself with a good story.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#183874 Jan 10, 2014
Attempt to Conceal Leaked Documents on Gates/USAID Contraception Fail
By Lisa Correnti
WASHINGTON DC, January 10(C-FAM) Lawyers for US agencies have failed in an initial attempt to force a watchdog group to remove leaked documents from the group’s website. The documents describe studies showing complications of a long-lasting contraception heavily backed by the agencies and the Gates Foundation for use by African women.
The US agencies are accused of attempting to conceal their knowledge of studies showing women using the injectable contraceptive Depo Provera are at higher risk of acquiring HIV.
Allowing The Rebecca Project to publish the information means “this issue of Depo Provera’s harm now has to be decided in a court of law where a judge will review scientific and social research data,” Kwame Fosu, the group’s policy director, told the Friday Fax.
The US Agency of International Development (USAID) and the Gates Foundation have spent millions of dollars to increase injectable contraceptive use among women in high-HIV communities in sub-Sahara Africa.
Legal representatives for USAID and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) filed a copyright infringement complaint to force The Rebecca Project to remove classified documents from its website. The documents were used at a closed-door meeting in Geneva of the World Health Organization, USAID, CDC, and Gates officials.
The meeting convened shortly after the Lancet Infectious Diseases journal published a study by Dr. Renee Heffron. It indicated women using Depo Provera had an increased risk of contracting HIV/AIDS.
One of the two classified documents posted by Fosu details several studies examining the link between injectable contraceptives and HIV transmission. While 11 of 15 studies reported the same result as Dr. Heffron, the WHO nonetheless issued a “Technical Statement” that the research was “inconclusive.”
Fosu charges the WHO guidelines “provided cover” for USAID, Gates, International Planned Parenthood, Pfizer and others to continue “as usual” and protect the millions allocated to making Depo available to African women.
Months later Melinda Gates launched a $4 billion partnership which includes funding to produce and deliver the injectable Depo Provera.
The second classified document obtained by Fosu was authored by Chelsea Polis of USAID and Kathryn Curtis with CDC. It heavily influenced the WHO review staff to determine there was “insufficient reason” to withdraw Depo Provera and enforce mandatory warnings. Fosu claims the Polis and Curtis analysis “water[ed] down available evidence” by ignoring key research.
Despite attempts to conceal the harmful side effects, more poor women are abandoning use of Depo Provera. Compared with other contraceptive methods, women in less developed countries are more likely to stop using Depo Provera within a year of their first dose due to associated side effects and health concerns. A Population Reference Bureau report on worldwide family planning also indicates the injectable contraceptive is not used by women in affluent countries.
Fosu successfully refuted the legal attack to remove the documents citing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) exemption for human rights and educational organizations that are providing information to protect vulnerable populations.
“Considering the overwhelming evidence of Depo Provera’s harm,” said Fosu &#147;it is incumbent on Health Ministers in targeted developing countries to restrict or ban Depo Provera as a family planning option – exactly what Israel did in 2013 to protect women.”
In Ghana, human rights expert Dr. Charlotte Abaka, the former Chair of the UN women’s treaty committee, now advocates ending or restricting Depo Provera.

Location hidden

#183875 Jan 10, 2014

Of us birthers, not all are Conservatives like me. Conservatives do not name call at the same level as most Liberals or Libertarians. Other than the size of government and fiscal spending, Liberals and Libertarians have a lot in common.

Ottawa

#183876 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I respond to Mitt's draft status? Is it an issue that I raised? Care about? Am I a defender or supporter of Mitt? No?
Is it of interest to anyone other than Rouge and Jercque? No?
Is it just one more thing for you to whine about? Yes. How very convenient. You can always use another excuse
Shall I have to once more publish the dictionary definition of CON as in CONservative? Do you still NOT get it?

If you're not a defender or supporter of Mitt, why did you defend his 5 sons? You were right, and I said so. But you're wrong on Mitt and will not defend him. Resembles Rogue's "having it both ways" philosophy. You cannot be civil, poor you. It's not in your genes, not in your politics. Ad hominem is your way of life when you're wrong.

One final thing. I long ago ceased commenting on your various posts, even though some of them, so stupid and poignantly pathetic, SCREAMED for commentary. But, you, being a CONservative, occasionally pounce on mine. Then, you're taken aback when I admit I erred. You don't know how to handle that as you'd never ever admit you've erred even once and out comes the ad hominem. Oh well, it's what knee-jerk conservatives do. What else to expect? When can I expect your next genial comment?

Ottawa

#183877 Jan 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, Philomena has grossed about $20 Min after eight weeks at the box-office. Not to many people seem to be going to see it. It maybe a good film but a lot of people like a lot of action and special effects. I appreciate good acting myself with a good story.
It's an excellent movie but not for the masses who prefer Green Hornet type movies that hit the top 10 regularly. Also, it's a low-budget movie that is not expected to gross 8 numbers. Again, an excellent movie.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183878 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>Shall I have to once more publish the dictionary definition of CON as in CONservative? Do you still NOT get it?

If you're not a defender or supporter of Mitt, why did you defend his 5 sons? You were right, and I said so. But you're wrong on Mitt and will not defend him. Resembles Rogue's "having it both ways" philosophy. You cannot be civil, poor you. It's not in your genes, not in your politics. Ad hominem is your way of life when you're wrong.

One final thing. I long ago ceased commenting on your various posts, even though some of them, so stupid and poignantly pathetic, SCREAMED for commentary. But, you, being a CONservative, occasionally pounce on mine. Then, you're taken aback when I admit I erred. You don't know how to handle that as you'd never ever admit you've erred even once and out comes the ad hominem. Oh well, it's what knee-jerk conservatives do. What else to expect? When can I expect your next genial comment?
Whine. Blather whine blather

Pathetic fool feels the need to insult children. What a joke
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183879 Jan 10, 2014
P.s. Jercque.

Please post to a comment that I made regarding Mitt. If I made one and was wrong I will freely admit it without "qualifying" my response.

Since I didn't. Kindly invoke your favorite phrase
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#183880 Jan 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, Philomena. I appreciate good acting myself with a good story.
Well you can't get better than that in Philomena but if you folks prefer Arnold-type movies there will not be enough grunts and violence in Philomena where words are more important than grunts!

Location hidden

#183881 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine. Blather whine blather
Pathetic fool feels the need to insult children. What a joke
Ray Stevens - Mr. President - Mr. President
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183882 Jan 10, 2014
I pulled my favorite Walmart practical joke again this morning. Every six months or so I need some new underwear so I went to my local Walmart and picked up a few packages of my favorite Jockey shorts and went to the check out. There I ask the clerk, "Do you have these in D-Cup".
It usually takes only a few seconds for it to sink in but when it does, their expressions are worth it! Gawd, I enjoy being a dirty old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min dont drink the ko... 49,364
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr Negras all 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?