BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241592 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184086 Jan 14, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its very presumptive and almost racist to believe that every hispanic and every black serviceman or women would vote democrat or for this classless, mediocre failure of a leader. The military ingrains excellence in these fine young men and women and that would mean that some of the black and hispanic ones would be intellectually independent enough to make their own choice rather then just follow the master and stick to the democrat only plantation.
I didn't say that, but I did infer, and I'll even insist that Rogue's figure of 20% was way, way off. As a matter of fact, and taking only blacks as an indication, close to 90% of black civilians voted Obama. You infer that they're dumb. Why? Well, you stated that these military "blacks' are fine men and women and intellectually independent. Did you mean that the black civvies are not "fine" and intellectually independent? Why , in essence, are black military finer and more intelligent than black civilians? Who is being presumptive and racist?

Rogue's 20% in favour of Obama is dumb, given the over 50% of military personnel being black and Hispanic. And presumptive and racist.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#184087 Jan 14, 2014
Did Bush show any military specialty and accomplishment in Iraq by calling liberation -- but define what accomplishment?

BY forced dictation to slaughter so many hundreds of thousands of Iraqi, who the heck would do that in that starting off, in a modern new world in these forward times (those were back old times and backward times when others invaded some others to take control and sit upon running)?

What does this tell about US image,being an aggressor?
Invasion is viewed as just invasion in all -- forget about calling liberation, democracy, others' human rights violation, or taking others' oil or other natural resources instead, etc.?

Others' forms of governments or religions or cultures and so on are none of US business.

On coming back to appraise what the accomplishment is, there is none, but people will have to look at the current Iraqi government --this government is unstable and insecure that it is still needing US support to let it exist.

This is viewed as no accomplishment but acting on wrongs and wrongfulness (still in modern times) on an uprising planet, by creating the very troubling problematic messes for too long as the time of unlimited unrest instead.

As the so-formed Iraq regime has been persistently challenged by Iraqi fighters and insurgents constantly, consistently, while aftermath,Iraq has been generating the explosion of Al-Qaeda groups and forming, it is termed as a terrible failure by exercising the fantasy of fanatic fallacy -- THIS IRAQ REGIME MIGHT NOT ABLE TO LAST.

HOW LONG US WOULD CONTINUE TO maintain this existence of Iraq government?

IN all, the first start to call liberation is all it says to do, but is out of place (odd and unsuitable, not as wanted in a new world )-- you DON'T DO THAT TO TO OTHER PEOPLE according to how you think that any other people need your democracy or freedom lifestyle -- that is more than human rights and freedom abusing because they don't need you run them to tell when to get up or do Bible culture?

What a loaded piles of laughter jokes are, for imbeciles, fools by saying US has done the world all good by using genocide to make a modern democracy, still in these new times?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#184088 Jan 14, 2014
THIS IRAQ REGIME MIGHT NOT be ABLE TO LAST -- Then it is transferring the meaning of the story that the current Iraq regime is being against by upheaval insurgents, because it was chosen and manipulated by a foreign power US to suit its interests, to be against the people of Iraq and not serving the Iraqi people..

HOW LONG US WOULD CONTINUE TO maintain this existence of Iraq government?

US probably would add on more burden and liability of wrongfulness and guilt in the continuance, since the first start to call to proceed liberation was already too wrong to start with and from what it has done.

Obama, would add on more wrongs in backing supporting what Bush had done to Iraq -- what follows from what it has started is all wrongful and very wrong.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184089 Jan 15, 2014
I just love it when a Liberal attack backfires on them. Christie maybe a fiscal conservative but he is also very liberal on social and religious issues and that by the Liberals attacking Christie, not only have the Conservatives rallied around him, so have the Independent voters.
Ah Libtards, no one can win unless they get the majority of the Independent voters. All you have done by attacking Christie is give him a chance to look more presidential than Obama and improve his poll numbers.
Who ever thought Libtards were smart?

Chris Christie's Bridgegate silver lining playbook
As unlikely as it seems, there may yet be a silver lining for Chris Christie in the Bridgegate fallout. With Democrats on the attack, Republicans are rallying to Christie's defense.
Christian Science Monitor By Peter Grier 16 hours ago

http://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie-39-bridg...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184090 Jan 15, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that, but I did infer, and I'll even insist that Rogue's figure of 20% was way, way off. As a matter of fact, and taking only blacks as an indication, close to 90% of black civilians voted Obama. You infer that they're dumb. Why? Well, you stated that these military "blacks' are fine men and women and intellectually independent. Did you mean that the black civvies are not "fine" and intellectually independent? Why , in essence, are black military finer and more intelligent than black civilians? Who is being presumptive and racist?
Rogue's 20% in favour of Obama is dumb, given the over 50% of military personnel being black and Hispanic. And presumptive and racist.
If I showed you a poll that dated back to October 2012 just before the election which stated 26% of the military had a favorable opinion of Pres. Obama. Yes, I had said 20% and in 2012 I was off by 6% but do you want to take a military poll of the military NOW? Really?!?
Pres. Obama has been fully exposed for the liar he is and more and more people are realizing it .... to include our military.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184091 Jan 15, 2014
Under Jimmy Carter they cut back Army flight school to half ....... but then they started to give flight surgeons and West Point cadets a month of flight training. Money that could be spent on actually training AVIATORS.
Because of that by early 1980 the Army was short 2,000 aviators!!!
I could go on and on about Jimmy Carter because I was on active duty and I saw it first hand. Things like flying with only one set of charts and plates in the aircraft so the pilot, or copilot, had no idea what the other was suppose to be doing.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184092 Jan 15, 2014
My birth month is January which means every January I had to renew my instrument ticket and in Jan. 1981 I was flying a check ride, in conjunction with an actual mission. We we flying from Fort Sill, OK to Fort Hood, TX with a fuel stop at Fort Worth, TX.
Shortly after take off from Fort Worth my IFE (copilot/check pilot) asked to see our one and only IFR enroute chart (map) and he got it to close to the window and it got sucked out the window so now we had not map and we were in the clouds.
So I did the only thing I could but to inform ATC and request special handling ( a big plus on my check ride) and at Fort Hood we were able to get another map for the return trip.
That was the only IFR flight I have ever made with only one set of charts and plates in the aircraft.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184093 Jan 15, 2014
The Navy did orientation flights for certain none aviators and one day an F-14 had a ships captain in the back seat. He was fully briefed and part of the flight required they fly inverted. The pilot let the back-seat know he was going to roll inverted but when they did the pilot heard a big bang followed by lots of wind in the cockpit. Hus back seat had accidentally ejected from the aircraft.
Please note the picture of the "convertible" F-14.with it's canape gone!!!
http://www.vfp62.com/F14_RIO.html
Now, how do you read the emergency check list with 400 mph wind in the cockpit?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184094 Jan 15, 2014
In Vietnam I was flying an OH-58 (Bell Jetranger) with the front doors removed. They had been removed from the outside so the ejection pins were still installed on the inside. One day I was flying some captain who was a none aviator and he pointed to the yellow lever, with the copper safety-wire, and asked me what it was and I informed him that if the doors were installed we could jettison the doors.
And then for some unknown reason he reached up and pulled the yellow handle the the two spring loaded pins shot out and disappeared (we were at about 2,000 feet AGL). When I got back to the airfield I had to explain it to my platoon leader and they had to order new pins. Until they came in we could not put the front doors on which we did at night to keep the rain out of the cockpit.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184095 Jan 15, 2014
Fast forward to 1974 and I had taken an OH-58 to Maxwell AFB for a July 4th display. We also had a Chinook, Huey and Huey Cobra there. I had brought along a roll of 'stainless steel' safety wire with a pair of dikes and when I landed I installed the SS wire over the copper safety wire so no one could accidentally jettison my doors.
I offered my SS wire and dikes to the Huey and Huey Cobra pilots but they turned me down and said it was not legal. I told them that I would remove the SS before my next flight.
It was now the next day, July 4th, and there were people crawling all over out aircraft and at lunch one pilot from each aircraft went to eat while the other pilot watched the civilians. Then I heard a crash and all four of the rocket pods on the Cobra were lying on the ground and the a bang and I saw one of the pilots door on the Chinook lying on the ground.
At 5 PM I took off and headed home while the Cobra jockeys were waiting for some mechanics to show up and reinstall the rocket pods. The cewchief from the Chinook was able to reinstall the door on their aircraft.
A smart person learns off of other's mistake and a stupid person will not learn off of his own mistake. I am "normal" and had learned from the time in Vietnam when someone had jettisoned my door pins and was not going to let that happen again!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184096 Jan 15, 2014
Hummm, America's corruption ranking is now down to 17 out of 177 countries. Do you know what it was in 2008? We were at 6th place. Who was the president in 2008? Who is the president today?!?
Please note, this poll is done why a loony-lefty organization! What a hoot!!!

Corruption remains a global threat
http://www.transparency.org/cpi2013/results
Learn to Read

United States

#184097 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, America's corruption ranking is now down to 17 out of 177 countries. Do you know what it was in 2008? We were at 6th place. Who was the president in 2008? Who is the president today?!?
Please note, this poll is done why a loony-lefty organization! What a hoot!!!

Corruption remains a global threat
http://www.transparency.org/cpi2013/results
Does Rouge have a point? Or a clue?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184098 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love it when a Liberal attack backfires on them. Christie maybe a fiscal conservative but he is also very liberal on social and religious issues and that by the Liberals attacking Christie, not only have the Conservatives rallied around him, so have the Independent voters.
Ah Libtards, no one can win unless they get the majority of the Independent voters. All you have done by attacking Christie is give him a chance to look more presidential than Obama and improve his poll numbers.
Who ever thought Libtards were smart?
Chris Christie's Bridgegate silver lining playbook
As unlikely as it seems, there may yet be a silver lining for Chris Christie in the Bridgegate fallout. With Democrats on the attack, Republicans are rallying to Christie's defense.
Christian Science Monitor By Peter Grier 16 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie-39-bridg...
Dixit Rogue : "Ah Libtards, no one can win unless they get the majority of the Independent voters" Hmm, is that how Obama won in 2008 and 2012? Thank you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184099 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Under Jimmy Carter they cut back Army flight school to half ....... but then they started to give flight surgeons and West Point cadets a month of flight training. Money that could be spent on actually training AVIATORS.
Because of that by early 1980 the Army was short 2,000 aviators!!!
I could go on and on about Jimmy Carter because I was on active duty and I saw it first hand. Things like flying with only one set of charts and plates in the aircraft so the pilot, or copilot, had no idea what the other was suppose to be doing.
"Hey, GWB's been gone 5 years now', you like to remind us when we comment on his presidency. Well, Carter's been out 34 9THIRTY FOUR) years now! And, btw, what harm did Carter do to the military and what were the consequences?

Oh, I remember your taking Wilson to task. That was 93 years ago!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184100 Jan 15, 2014
Typical winter accident. Cars with carburetors had "heat risers" which automatically added "carb heat" but airplanes you have to do this manually. The problem is that the "heat cuff" is on the exhaust and if you wait until the engine quits, the pipes get cold real fast and going to full carb feat will do nothing. That is why you need to look at your carb heat GUAGE and manually make adjustments! Maybe he wil remember next time.
Another thing I noticed is that after the crash the flaps were UP! They should have been full down which would have reduced his landing speed. So I see two major mistakes this pilot made. They are lucky to walk away from it.

Cessna Crash Captured by Passenger

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184101 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, America's corruption ranking is now down to 17 out of 177 countries. Do you know what it was in 2008? We were at 6th place. Who was the president in 2008? Who is the president today?!?
Please note, this poll is done why a loony-lefty organization! What a hoot!!!
Corruption remains a global threat
http://www.transparency.org/cpi2013/results
Correction, you're 19th, not 17th. Oh, Canada's 9th. How about that?

In 2008, the U.S.A. was ranked 18th in the corruption ranking. 6th place? Please indicate where you got that.

HERE'S MY SOURCE, SAME AS YOURS :

The Most and Least Corrupt Nations, 2008

According to the annual survey by the Berlin-based organization Transparency International, Sweden, Denmark, and New Zealand are perceived to be the world's least corrupt countries, and Somalia, Iraq, Haiti, and Myanmar are perceived to be the most corrupt. The index defines corruption as the abuse of public office for private gain and measures the degree to which corruption is perceived to exist among a country's public officials and politicians. It is a composite index, drawing on 14 polls and surveys from 12 independent institutions, which gathered the opinions of businesspeople and country analysts. Only 180 of the world's 193 countries are included in the survey, due to an absence of reliable data from the remaining countries. The scores range from ten (squeaky clean) to zero (highly corrupt). A score of 5.0 is the number Transparency International considers the borderline figure distinguishing countries that do and do not have a serious corruption problem.

Countries that have significantly improved their rating since the 2007 index were Albania, Cyprus, Georgia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, South Korea, Tonga, and Turkey. Some of the countries that have a significantly worse rating since 2007 include Bulgaria, Burundi, Maldives, Norway, and the United Kingdom.

Country

2008
CPI Score

1. Denmark 9.3
New Zealand 9.3
Sweden 9.3
4. Singapore 9.2
5. Finland 9.0
Switzerland 9.0
7. Iceland 8.9
Netherlands 8.9
9. Australia 8.7
Canada 8.7
11. Luxembourg 8.3
12. Austria 8.1
Hong Kong 8.1
14. Germany 7.9
Norway 7.9
16. Ireland 7.7
United Kingdom 7.7
18. Belgium 7.3
Japan 7.3
USA

Read more: The 2008 Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/20...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184102 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Under Jimmy Carter they cut back Army flight school to half ....... but then they started to give flight surgeons and West Point cadets a month of flight training. Money that could be spent on actually training AVIATORS.
Because of that by early 1980 the Army was short 2,000 aviators!!!
I could go on and on about Jimmy Carter because I was on active duty and I saw it first hand. Things like flying with only one set of charts and plates in the aircraft so the pilot, or copilot, had no idea what the other was suppose to be doing.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey, GWB's been gone 5 years now', you like to remind us when we comment on his presidency. Well, Carter's been out 34 9THIRTY FOUR) years now! And, btw, what harm did Carter do to the military and what were the consequences?
Oh, I remember your taking Wilson to task. That was 93 years ago!
I did not compare Obama to G.W.! I compared him to Carter!! WHY? Because he is making the same damn mistakes as he does not understand the military!
Obama has been has been diverting funds from the DoD budget to other non-Defense issues which is a VIOLATION of the LAW! But until Congress jerks Obama's chain, he will get away with it. Meanwhile our country may not be able to defend us adequately!
While Japan and Europe were rearming in the early 1930s, FDR spent money on everything else. As a result, in 1941, Japan had three times as many aircraft carriers we did in the Pacific and the results were disaster at Pearl Harbor!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184103 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Navy did orientation flights for certain none aviators and one day an F-14 had a ships captain in the back seat. He was fully briefed and part of the flight required they fly inverted. The pilot let the back-seat know he was going to roll inverted but when they did the pilot heard a big bang followed by lots of wind in the cockpit. Hus back seat had accidentally ejected from the aircraft.
Please note the picture of the "convertible" F-14.with it's canape gone!!!
http://www.vfp62.com/F14_RIO.html
Now, how do you read the emergency check list with 400 mph wind in the cockpit?
Damn Jimmy Carter. His fault again, probably cut ejection seat funding. Premature ejacul...oops, ejection, you know what I mean, Nado.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184104 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Typical winter accident. Cars with carburetors had "heat risers" which automatically added "carb heat" but airplanes you have to do this manually. The problem is that the "heat cuff" is on the exhaust and if you wait until the engine quits, the pipes get cold real fast and going to full carb feat will do nothing. That is why you need to look at your carb heat GUAGE and manually make adjustments! Maybe he wil remember next time.
Another thing I noticed is that after the crash the flaps were UP! They should have been full down which would have reduced his landing speed. So I see two major mistakes this pilot made. They are lucky to walk away from it.
Cessna Crash Captured by Passenger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SqgE12mvw-AXX
Maybe the flaps just went up by themselves on account of the hard hard hard crash landing and , following that , ending up being inverted. And you're a pilot? Geezzzzz

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184105 Jan 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Under Jimmy Carter they cut back Army flight school to half ....... but then they started to give flight surgeons and West Point cadets a month of flight training. Money that could be spent on actually training AVIATORS.
Because of that by early 1980 the Army was short 2,000 aviators!!!
I could go on and on about Jimmy Carter because I was on active duty and I saw it first hand. Things like flying with only one set of charts and plates in the aircraft so the pilot, or copilot, had no idea what the other was suppose to be doing.
<quoted text>
I did not compare Obama to G.W.! I compared him to Carter!! WHY? Because he is making the same damn mistakes as he does not understand the military!
Obama has been has been diverting funds from the DoD budget to other non-Defense issues which is a VIOLATION of the LAW! But until Congress jerks Obama's chain, he will get away with it. Meanwhile our country may not be able to defend us adequately!
While Japan and Europe were rearming in the early 1930s, FDR spent money on everything else. As a result, in 1941, Japan had three times as many aircraft carriers we did in the Pacific and the results were disaster at Pearl Harbor!!!
Disaster? Do you realise your above post is a disaster. I never mentioned Obama, but Carter yes, as you criticized him once more, 34 years later.

Europe was rearming in the 30s? Really? What Europe? Unless Germany was all by itself Europe. Pearl Harbor would've been bombed regardless how many aircraft carriers you had. And, as I told you yesterday,but you can't read, no carriers were at Pearl when the Japanese attacked. Those "missing" carriers dealth Japan its death blow at Midway and Leyte Gulf later on. As to FDR and Obama diverting military funds, good for them, they are much more needed elsewhere.

Defend yourself against who, what, exactly? Will more arms prevent embassy bombings, barracks bombings, destroyer attack, 9/11? WWII is over, Rogue. Conflicts are no longer fought the classic way. Strange that Vietnam where you served did not teach you that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min obama muslim 1,548,652
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 10,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,855
Wee d & Meds in Chicago 9 hr Nancy 1
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 14 hr Juanita 202
Negroes Shooting Negroes 14 hr Jimbob 4
In honor of Dad's 15 hr A Son 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages