BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
162,601 - 162,620 of 174,691 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You want to see (and hear) genuine respect and affection for a president? Just pick up this video at about 1:30. Bush gets a reception that Obama NEVER will because he does not have the same MUTUAL respect and admiration that Bush-43 has with our troops.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/179325-1
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Mike seem to have doubts as to whether Bush was better than Saddam. Strange, because why else would he and you even bring it up? I do believe that there is no comparison, that GWB was a much better better man than Saddam. But why do you doubt that? Why'd you have to say it? Who asked? Yes, relax, GWB was better, well, at least, not as bad.
Where did I mention Saddamn Husein? I was talking about AMERICAN presidents. I know, you want everyone to think I was not talking about Obummer Boy but everyone knows that even if you do not want to admit it.
Oh, if you were an Iraqi and you did not worship Saddamn, why you were sent to the Iranian front never to be heard from again. Just like the Idiot from North Korea. Everyone loves him and if they do not show it, the are dog food.
Yummy Cagogi baguette!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Did you see the expression on Michelle's face?

Barack Obama: Pit Bull Delicious WHCD
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Dufus? Panties in a twist again? Those fails just keep piling up in front of your closet. You may be ignorant and predictable - but I do enjoy a good laugh at your expense
While you are NOT ignorant and predictable?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Seals that carried out that mission,along with the Army,completed their mission without any help from Obama. They trained for that mission before Obama ever took office and every single one of them joined the military long before the 2008 election. Obama knows nothing about military strategy or training. Obama was out practicing his golf game when the operation took place,the operation ordered before Obama even took office.
Er, Rogue, you wrote that Obama, like LBJ, planned and executed all missions. Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.

Oh, did GWB personally participate in the Iraqi invasion? Remember mission accomplished? As to Obama, and apart from the successful Bin Laden mission, what else did he plan militarily, according to you? Oh, bombing of Libya. Well, it was unwise, I'll repeat that much, but it was successful. Any other? Only two I can think of, both successful, Libya and Osama. Prety good, no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

<quoted text>
Explains all the respect and admiration for GWB in that video you foisted on everyone. You don't even need help inserting both feet into your cavernous mouth, you do it all by yourself.
Crossing one's fingers in a photo op with Hillary is not disrespectful. But it is funny! Now if he gave her the one-finger salute, that would be different.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>While you are NOT ignorant and predictable?
Ain't that sweet. Rouge rushes in to defend Dufus' honor.

Given that I always laugh at all Birfoon fables, I certainly won't argue predictable.

The fact that I'm not ignorant enough to embrace any Birfoon fables certainly puts me miles ahead of both you and Dufus on the intelligence scale.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that less that 20% of all military voted for Obama but 99% of all ghetto people did. Why do you think Obama wants to cut the military pay and benefits? Why do you think Obama issued an EO that forbade the military from helping with absentee voting? Bill Clinton did the same thing, Bush-43 changed it back and Obama cut it off again. WHY? Because all Democrats know that the vast majority of military ballots are for ..... Republican candidates!!!!
But Jacqueau, being a Libtard, thinks all people love Obama!!!!
But Nado, being a birther, thinks McCain and Romney won in 2008-12. Well, more people loved Obama than either of these guys.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

And I'm sorry about what's happening to Gov. Christie. I like the guy. But if he did order that bridge slowdown...bye bye bye 2016.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems Dufus? Panties in a twist again? Those fails just keep piling up in front of your closet. You may be ignorant and predictable - but I do enjoy a good laugh at your expense
LMAO!!! Why would I have a problem, you're the turd eating dog with your nose up Obama's ass.
Just for fun, would you tell us what he had for breakfast?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you see the expression on Michelle's face?
Barack Obama: Pit Bull Delicious WHCD
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grabbing at birther straws again? Right down Ms Obama's expression as he mocks Palin?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You want to see (and hear) genuine respect and affection for a president? Just pick up this video at about 1:30. Bush gets a reception that Obama NEVER will because he does not have the same MUTUAL respect and admiration that Bush-43 has with our troops.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/179325-1
<quoted text>
Where did I mention Saddamn Husein? I was talking about AMERICAN presidents. I know, you want everyone to think I was not talking about Obummer Boy but everyone knows that even if you do not want to admit it.
Oh, if you were an Iraqi and you did not worship Saddamn, why you were sent to the Iranian front never to be heard from again. Just like the Idiot from North Korea. Everyone loves him and if they do not show it, the are dog food.
Yummy Cagogi baguette!!!
Well, then, why did your above post reply to Mike's ridiculous one?

As to Cagogi, how you would've liked to have seen that. Addresses your basest instincts, doesn't it? You love that kind of gory stuff, the kind of driver who slows down all traffic as you rubberneck , hoping to see bleeding broken bodies and disappointed when you don't. You keep coming back to Gagogi, who asked you?

As to Saddam, certainly it was not wise to contest him. Who said it was, the guy was a killer S.O.B. But then, he had Catholics living in peace, why, his V.P. was catholic. How many Catholics left in Iraq now Rogue? There was even, I am told, a small Jewish colony. Wonder where they are now? Heard of the persecution of Catholics? How many have died in Iraq from war and insurgent activity since 2003, Rogue? How does the total compare with Saddam's 32-year reign?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why would I have a problem, you're the turd eating dog with your nose up Obama's ass.
Just for fun, would you tell us what he had for breakfast?
Although you certainly are an ass, you'll never be mistaken for Obama. And while I may laugh at you frequently, my nose will never be close to either of you

But while Rouge is down there comforting you why don't you "man up" and express your love?
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Although you certainly are an ass, you'll never be mistaken for Obama. And while I may laugh at you frequently, my nose will never be close to either of you
But while Rouge is down there comforting you why don't you "man up" and express your love?
LMAO!!! We have reduced you to a point where all you can do is brag about your intelligence,
You are excused to lick your ass!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! Of course I am an ass and who in their right mind would want to be mistaken for Obastard, that would be the biggest insult one could be labeled with.
As for your nose, damn good decision, Scooter!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, you wrote that Obama, like LBJ, planned and executed all missions. Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.
Oh, did GWB personally participate in the Iraqi invasion? Remember mission accomplished? As to Obama, and apart from the successful Bin Laden mission, what else did he plan militarily, according to you? Oh, bombing of Libya. Well, it was unwise, I'll repeat that much, but it was successful. Any other? Only two I can think of, both successful, Libya and Osama. Prety good, no?
No one else in the world other than you believes that Obama planned the Bin Laden mission. Obama is on the wrong side of every foreign policy issue. Obama has dedicated his efforts to something other than the best interests of The United States of America.
Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Looks like they pulled my first response. Just for you I will repost.

LMAO!!! Of course I am an ass and who in their right mind would want to be mistaken for Obastard, that would be the biggest insult one could be called.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Looks like they pulled my first response. Just for you I will repost.

LMAO!!! Of course I am an ass and who in their right mind would want to be mistaken for Obastard, that would be the biggest insult one could be called.
Looks like Dufus can't read. More surprises.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that less that 20% of all military voted for Obama but 99% of all ghetto people did.
That would make you really stupid. Have you looked at the composition of our military lately?
Why do you think Obama wants to cut the military pay and benefits?
Paul Ryan, the Republican Senator from Wisconsin and former VP candidate is the one who suggested that idea.

Don't let the truth get in the way of your fantasy.
Why do you think Obama issued an EO that forbade the military from helping with absentee voting?
The same reason other Presidents did - it is a conflict of interest as well as a waste of service.
Bill Clinton did the same thing, Bush-43 changed it back and Obama cut it off again. WHY? Because all Democrats know that the vast majority of military ballots are for ..... Republican candidates!!!!
That is hardly true. You see, the facts dictate otherwise - Stars and Stripes conducted numerous polls prior to the last election and overwhelmingly they favored President Obama.

43 needed help from his brother to get elected in the first place. It is hardly surprising that he needed to reach out to anyone who could be ordered to serve his needs.
But Jacqueau, being a Libtard, thinks all people love Obama!!!!
Keep drinking that Republicant KoolAid. 2016 will be even easier for the Democratic National Party.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one else in the world other than you believes that Obama planned the Bin Laden mission. Obama is on the wrong side of every foreign policy issue. Obama has dedicated his efforts to something other than the best interests of The United States of America.
Dixit you : "No one else in the world other than you believes that Obama planned the Bin Laden mission" . Well, ask your mentor Rogue. He said Obama, like Johnson , planned and executed all military missions. Or only the ones that fail? Oh, name me the Obama military mission that failed. C'mon. Waiting.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make you really stupid. Have you looked at the composition of our military lately?
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan, the Republican Senator from Wisconsin and former VP candidate is the one who suggested that idea.
Don't let the truth get in the way of your fantasy.
<quoted text>
The same reason other Presidents did - it is a conflict of interest as well as a waste of service.
<quoted text>
That is hardly true. You see, the facts dictate otherwise - Stars and Stripes conducted numerous polls prior to the last election and overwhelmingly they favored President Obama.
43 needed help from his brother to get elected in the first place. It is hardly surprising that he needed to reach out to anyone who could be ordered to serve his needs.
<quoted text>
Keep drinking that Republicant KoolAid. 2016 will be even easier for the Democratic National Party.
Welcome back. I see you're still throwing facts at Rogue, though. He's^sto;; not interested in facts, but rather, and tpday's a whopper of a day, accused Obama of conducting wars personally, of fliirting with other women and gettng bjs from female staff at the White House. All this in one day. Rogue was a warrior in Vietnam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min Doug77 4,556
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtime 1,080,722
Abby 7-26 16 min Cass 9
Police Blotter (Jun '10) 24 min mewxico bOy 19
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 43 min TW_sugar_daddio 12
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min fearless 67,997
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr not a ghost 296
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 97,542
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE