BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
162,561 - 162,580 of 177,520 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183775 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is easy. they located UBL six months earlier and a month later they had a plan and had trained for it but Obama repeatedly turned it down. It was SecDef Penatte and SecState Hillary that forced Obama's hand!!! Basically they told him that sooner or later the PUBLIC will find out we had found out we had located UBL and the YOU were to scared to take him out.
Sad in that Obama thought his reputation was more at stake than the reputation of our military. Yes, it was the Navy Seals that where on the ground but is was U.S. Army helicopter crews that flew them in and out.
Oh in 2009 Obama cancelled the Silent Hawk project after we had built two prototypes because he said they were to expensive and then we crashed one on the UBL Raid and we have one left. What happens if we need them again?!?
BTW, I still have some friends in high places in Army Aviation. Yes, I first arrive at "Camp" Rucker in 1954 (It was given "Fort" status in 1959). I was also a Fort Rucker Frog in 1963-64!
P
As usual, you want to have it both ways, right? You WROTE that Obama, like LBJ, planned and executed all military movements. Now you pick and choose. Any unsuccessful ones,(though I can't think of any under Obama) are Obama's to keep, and any successful ones, they belong to someone else. You should work for foxnews or wnd.com . They'd love you.

Ottawa

#183777 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmmm, under Bush 630 Americans were killed in Afghanistan but under the first five years of Obama another 1,673+ have died! Why the difference? I know but you Libtards will never accept my answer.
Oh hint, the same thing that LBJ did earlier in the Vietnam War.
http://icasualties.org/oef/
This is GWB's war, Rogue. Not Obama's. Do you think,(you probably do) that Obama had those improvised explosives set on roads that account for most U.S., and allied casualties? Do you think Obama doesn't want out of a war fought, by GWB ,. on behalf of drug dealers and corrupt administration? YOU want the U.S. to stay in Afghanistan, so accept the high death toll. As a matter of fact, you're now criticizing Obama for pulling out of Iraq. Now, the predicted disaster is happening - you do want to have it both ways, right? Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183778 Jan 9, 2014
JBH wrote:
The positive aspects are that the world can only be a better world by engaging in change.
(For example, To put in some more clear terms, See follows):
---- A new world direction is essential to effect the better good of the planet's future.
----- Changes are the positive hopes in the new direction for the world and human civilization to remain.
OBAMA IS THE CONTINUOUS Handler of BUSH PROGRAMS, BY CONDUCTING ALL THE SAME AS BUSH, on Iran, North Korea and so on.
To manufacture wars to implement against other countries' WMD or weapons programs, it could escalate to use nukes--that is no use but ultimately very destructive, and it proved to be insane.
Obama called redline about Syria and said would uphold the stand of the International Law by enforcing to strike Syria.
US bombs had killed millions AROUND THE WORLD , much more than WMD HAD BEEN KNOWN TO KILL HUNDREDS IN MIDDLE EAST.
(In other words, it was not necessary to enforce because WMD had not been proven used but did not kill vastly so many in history.)
From Syria, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, there can be potential explosive spots that can escalate to doing extreme things by use of nukes.
New hopes are the better good direction which essentially places the importance of change when indeed there are growing vast populations in the uprising world.
I am in agreement with you, the US should only protect what is inside our borders and the hell with what is on the outside!!!!

Ottawa

#183779 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obsessing! Hell, it is more like pity, but it still doesn't mean we will be swapping spit in the shower.
I had never heard of "swapping spit in the shower" until you just now mentioned it. You do know what you're talking about.

Ottawa

#183780 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I am in agreement with you, the US should only protect what is inside our borders and the hell with what is on the outside!!!!
Clueless. What's on the "outside" are huge U.S. economic interests. Why do you think you're in Afghanistan and Iraq? Oil,oil, and oil. And, outside of oil, all the manufacturing done for U.S. multinationals! And the Coca and Pepsi Colas, McDonalds, GM, Ford, Costco, Walmart stores and sweat shops, etc. Not to mention the millions of U.S. citizens, both visitors, tourists and businessmen/women that need commercial guidance and consular services. "What is inside our borders only", you say? Your big corporation tycoons and CEOs would not like that.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183781 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! About time you realized your handicap.
Poor Dufus. Your fables. Your failures. My entertainment
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183782 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never heard of "swapping spit in the shower" until you just now mentioned it. You do know what you're talking about.
Yes I do, but do you know what I am saying?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183783 Jan 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dufus. Your fables. Your failures. My entertainment
LMAO!!! It would be even better entertainment if you knew what you were talking about, but for now just keep chewing on the clean end of that turd.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183784 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Clueless. What's on the "outside" are huge U.S. economic interests. Why do you think you're in Afghanistan and Iraq? Oil,oil, and oil. And, outside of oil, all the manufacturing done for U.S. multinationals! And the Coca and Pepsi Colas, McDonalds, GM, Ford, Costco, Walmart stores and sweat shops, etc. Not to mention the millions of U.S. citizens, both visitors, tourists and businessmen/women that need commercial guidance and consular services. "What is inside our borders only", you say? Your big corporation tycoons and CEOs would not like that.
Psst!!! You ate the turd, that was not for you to bite on, but I guess you explained it to him.

Ottawa

#183786 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Psst!!! You ate the turd, that was not for you to bite on, but I guess you explained it to him.
Now, re-read my post that follows, and tell me how you come up with "eating turds". You are one sick individual. I've hear of anal fixations, yes, but you take it a step further, eating turds now. Wow.

<quoted text>

Ottawa

#183787 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, but do you know what I am saying?
I sure do. You're saying that you like to "trade spit in the shower". You've got to like it, as you brought it up, seem to know about it. First time I've heard of it. And, no thanks, perv, ewww.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183788 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, okay, like Hitler, he did all the military planning and execution? Really? You mean that? Then your comment son Osama Bin Laden's demise, please. Except for giving the go-ahead for that perilous mission (the most courageous act ever, according to Gates in his memoirs), I didn't know he planned and executed the raid. Kudos to Obama.
That is right, he shut out Leon Panetta too. Why do you think Gates and then Panetta left?
Busg-43 went through two SecDefs in eight years. Obama went through two SecDefs in THREE years! WHY??? Because they both felt they were pissing in the wind!!!
Valerie Jarret has more influence of MILITARY matters than does the SecDef or the Joint Chiefs of Staff and that is very sad.
Obama's motivation for okaying the UBL raid was based on his belief that if he had NOT okayed it, the political fallout would have been much worse when the public found out, and they eventually would find out.
In fact Pres. Obama lamented publically how much HE was on the line and did not seem to care to much about the people who actually put their BODIES in harms way!!! Everything to Obama is 100% politics. HIS political future is more important than anything else and what is really sad is that you are okay with that.

Location hidden

#183789 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah, like they would flirt in public at Mandela's funeral, in full view of the world. Your hate knows no bounds. Go hide somewhere , deep deep underground.
You confuse "hate" with "contempt". You can have contempt for a judge without being in contempt to the courts. Same goes for Obama and the presidency.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183790 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It would be even better entertainment if you knew what you were talking about, but for now just keep chewing on the clean end of that turd.
The turd known as play law? That's your favorite treat. I just get a good laugh watching you recycle the same turd over and over

Location hidden

#183791 Jan 9, 2014
You want to see (and hear) genuine respect and affection for a president? Just pick up this video at about 1:30. Bush gets a reception that Obama NEVER will because he does not have the same MUTUAL respect and admiration that Bush-43 has with our troops.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/179325-1

Location hidden

#183792 Jan 9, 2014
Goc. Christie's 11:00 am new conference started about seven minutes late and he started it with an explanation to why he was late. He had ordered his chief of staff to interview each and everyone of his primary staff as to whether or not they had any prior knowledge in to the lane closure at Fort Lee, NJ and the results where a little late. The staff member who is implicated in the incident was FIRED yesterday and there is still an on going investigation.
This compares to Pres. Obama who averages 15-20 minutes late and who never gives an explanation or apology. And no one in Obama's Administration has been FIRED for misconduct and when you consider all of the scandals to include Benghazi, DOJ, TRS, OSHA, EPA, etc. that is saying what type of idiot he is If you are loyal to Obama. he will be loyal to you.
Punishing your political opponent is Obama policy regardless if it is legal or ethical.
mike

Philadelphia, PA

#183793 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You want to see (and hear) genuine respect and affection for a president? Just pick up this video at about 1:30. Bush gets a reception that Obama NEVER will because he does not have the same MUTUAL respect and admiration that Bush-43 has with our troops.
Yes, Bush 43 is a thousand times the man of Hussein.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183794 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Now, re-read my post that follows, and tell me how you come up with "eating turds". You are one sick individual. I've hear of anal fixations, yes, but you take it a step further, eating turds now. Wow.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Don't you understand facetiousness? Now I did give you credit for answering his post.

Location hidden

#183795 Jan 9, 2014
Christie fires aide, apologizes for traffic jams
Associated Press
By ANGELA DELLI SANTI and GEOFF MULVIHILL 6 minutes ago
Yep, less that 24 hours AFTER the scandal broke, Gov. Christie has taken decisive actions? How long did it take to find out a former GITMO detainee had participated on the attack at Benghazi? Obama has known for at least NINE months!!! And yet no one has been punished much less fired.

TRENTON, N.J.(AP) Gov. Chris Christie on Thursday apologized to his constituents and said he was "embarrassed and humiliated" by his staff but had no idea his aides may have closed highway lanes to exact political retribution.
Related Stories

Christie faces political fallout over traffic jam Associated Press
Messages tie Christie aide to NJ traffic jam Associated Press
Messages link NJ governor's aide to lane closures Associated Press
N.J. Governor Christie says misled by staff in bridge scandal Reuters
U.S. prosecutor to probe NJ bridge scandal; Christie fires aide Reuters

Christie also said he was firing Deputy Chief of Staff Bridget Anne Kelly, "because she lied to me."
http://news.yahoo.com/christie-fires-aide-apo...

Ottawa

#183796 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why don't you show us the admiration the 5,000 who died in vain in Iraq (see Iraq today) and the 32,000 maimed for life for GWB? Iraq and Afghanistan, like Vietnam, are failures, Rogue, defeats and all those dead and maimed for naught. Why don't you ask the population what IT thinks of those wars instead of the admiration of some handpicked troops for a shamed president? What was his approval rating in November 2008? 20%? You don't like to mention that, noooo, you mention troops, and like it or not, valiant and courageous as they are, they comprise about 3% of the population.

Finally, all this troop admiration. Does that somehow make him a good, competent president?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,343
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info