BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183796 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You want to see (and hear) genuine respect and affection for a president? Just pick up this video at about 1:30. Bush gets a reception that Obama NEVER will because he does not have the same MUTUAL respect and admiration that Bush-43 has with our troops.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/179325-1
Why don't you show us the admiration the 5,000 who died in vain in Iraq (see Iraq today) and the 32,000 maimed for life for GWB? Iraq and Afghanistan, like Vietnam, are failures, Rogue, defeats and all those dead and maimed for naught. Why don't you ask the population what IT thinks of those wars instead of the admiration of some handpicked troops for a shamed president? What was his approval rating in November 2008? 20%? You don't like to mention that, noooo, you mention troops, and like it or not, valiant and courageous as they are, they comprise about 3% of the population.

Finally, all this troop admiration. Does that somehow make him a good, competent president?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183797 Jan 9, 2014
Ex-Ramsey GOP chief Bridget Kelly tangled in furor over GWB lane closures
Thursday, January 9, 2014
BY JOHN REITMEYER
STATE HOUSE BUREAU
The Record

Update: Christie fires Kelly

A local Republican official in Ramsey who rose swiftly to become a key member of Governor Christie’s inner circle now finds herself at the center of the ongoing George Washington Bridge lane controversy, leaving many to question how she became involved in the furor that now threatens Christie’s presidential ambitions.

Bridget Anne Kelly, Christie’s deputy chief of staff for legislative and intergovernmental affairs, sent an email in August saying it was “time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee.”
- See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/fortlee/Bridget_Ke...

Ottawa

#183798 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Goc. Christie's 11:00 am new conference started about seven minutes late and he started it with an explanation to why he was late. He had ordered his chief of staff to interview each and everyone of his primary staff as to whether or not they had any prior knowledge in to the lane closure at Fort Lee, NJ and the results where a little late. The staff member who is implicated in the incident was FIRED yesterday and there is still an on going investigation.
This compares to Pres. Obama who averages 15-20 minutes late and who never gives an explanation or apology. And no one in Obama's Administration has been FIRED for misconduct and when you consider all of the scandals to include Benghazi, DOJ, TRS, OSHA, EPA, etc. that is saying what type of idiot he is If you are loyal to Obama. he will be loyal to you.
Punishing your political opponent is Obama policy regardless if it is legal or ethical.
I've read dumb posts before. But this one...takes the cake.

Location hidden

#183799 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You want to see (and hear) genuine respect and affection for a president? Just pick up this video at about 1:30. Bush gets a reception that Obama NEVER will because he does not have the same MUTUAL respect and admiration that Bush-43 has with our troops.
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush 43 is a thousand times the man of Hussein.
While our military only pays to Pres. Obama the military respect that is required, and nothing more. Why? Because the average Joe knows that Obama does not give a sh*t about them.

Location hidden

#183801 Jan 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you show us the admiration the 5,000 who died in vain in Iraq (see Iraq today) and the 32,000 maimed for life for GWB? Iraq and Afghanistan, like Vietnam, are failures, Rogue, defeats and all those dead and maimed for naught. Why don't you ask the population what IT thinks of those wars instead of the admiration of some handpicked troops for a shamed president? What was his approval rating in November 2008? 20%? You don't like to mention that, noooo, you mention troops, and like it or not, valiant and courageous as they are, they comprise about 3% of the population.
Finally, all this troop admiration. Does that somehow make him a good, competent president?
This is the type of respect that real soldiers show their commander whom they RESPECT. The average soldier has the same contempt for Pres. Obama as Obama has for them!!! Something you will never understand as you to have contempt for the people who are called upon to win back the peace after the POLITICIANS LOST THE PEACE!!!

'Salute Seen Around The World'- Wounded Soldier's Salute From ........

And it burns your azz as you know deep down that most soldiers would not salute Pres. Obama ..... if it was an option!!! It is like when Senator Hillary went to Afghanistan and they found several soldiers from New York State to sit and have lunch with her. It was obvious that they would rather have been at latrine duty than have lunch with her!!!

Location hidden

#183802 Jan 9, 2014
You may not know this but EVERY time a politician visits the military, the commander finds every service man and woman who is from that state or Congressional District and those men and women are told be be respectful,,,,,,,, and they are almost always respectful.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hillar...

Location hidden

#183803 Jan 9, 2014
The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

Ottawa

#183804 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Goc. Christie's 11:00 am new conference started about seven minutes late and he started it with an explanation to why he was late. He had ordered his chief of staff to interview each and everyone of his primary staff as to whether or not they had any prior knowledge in to the lane closure at Fort Lee, NJ and the results where a little late. The staff member who is implicated in the incident was FIRED yesterday and there is still an on going investigation.
This compares to Pres. Obama who averages 15-20 minutes late and who never gives an explanation or apology. And no one in Obama's Administration has been FIRED for misconduct and when you consider all of the scandals to include Benghazi, DOJ, TRS, OSHA, EPA, etc. that is saying what type of idiot he is If you are loyal to Obama. he will be loyal to you.
Punishing your political opponent is Obama policy regardless if it is legal or ethical.
The George Washington bridge is the busiest bridge IN THE WORLD, Rogue. Did you even know that?
Now, it was virtually shut FOR FOUR DAYS by order of the governor's office, by his very own deputy chief of staff, Bridget Anne Kelly. All by her own self, her own initiative? Down to one lane in heavy traffic. Endangered lives, slowed down ambulance, police and fire dept vehicles, not to mention other vehicles. Catastrophe. Yet, there was no obvious reason for the barriers, the lane closures. A study,it said. Yeaaaah. The governor of NJ did not know that there was no road work been done, that the barriers were just...there and snarling traffic for a ...study? He didn't intervene? Hmmm.
You always embellish your adoring masters' deeds, yet condemn others' so easily, like Obama's. Well, at least, Obama was not present in Benghazi when these regrettable events occurred. But Christie was there all the time when the bridge was virtually closed to traffic. Order came from HIS office. Went on for a while. And he didn't know? You will believe anything when it comes to your heroes, won't you? And the mayor of Fort Lee NJ is lying? Really?

Location hidden

#183805 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read dumb posts before. But this one...takes the cake.
I didn't expect you to "get it"! To you Libtards, anything is legal in Love and Politics. Liberals are three times more likely to cheat on their significant others than Conservatives are. Sure there are exceptions like Jimmy Carter (who was probably faithful) while Newt Gingrich we know was not but by and large, the rest is true.

Ottawa

#183806 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You may not know this but EVERY time a politician visits the military, the commander finds every service man and woman who is from that state or Congressional District and those men and women are told be be respectful,,,,,,,, and they are almost always respectful.
Explains all the respect and admiration for GWB in that video you foisted on everyone. You don't even need help inserting both feet into your cavernous mouth, you do it all by yourself.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183807 Jan 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The turd known as play law? That's your favorite treat. I just get a good laugh watching you recycle the same turd over and over
LMAO!! You have proven my point, a turd eating dog like you can't be taught new tricks, your just an old "tool" with your nose up your master's ass.

Location hidden

#183808 Jan 9, 2014
Obama, like Bill Clinton, believes that getting a BJ is not being unfaithful to your wife. Especially Obama because he does not use female interns for the servicing.

Ottawa

#183809 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the type of respect that real soldiers show their commander whom they RESPECT. The average soldier has the same contempt for Pres. Obama as Obama has for them!!! Something you will never understand as you to have contempt for the people who are called upon to win back the peace after the POLITICIANS LOST THE PEACE!!!
'Salute Seen Around The World'- Wounded Soldier's Salute From ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BvG72hJ9-eEXX
And it burns your azz as you know deep down that most soldiers would not salute Pres. Obama ..... if it was an option!!! It is like when Senator Hillary went to Afghanistan and they found several soldiers from New York State to sit and have lunch with her. It was obvious that they would rather have been at latrine duty than have lunch with her!!!
So you say.:Prove all that. I would guess that a minimum of 50% of the military voted Obama. I can't back it up, just a feeling I get from reading, talking, watching. At the same time , you cannot back up your above statement. At least, I don't BS , but you, my friend, ASSERT these wild fabrications.

Ottawa

#183810 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
While our military only pays to Pres. Obama the military respect that is required, and nothing more. Why? Because the average Joe knows that Obama does not give a sh*t about them.
You and Mike seem to have doubts as to whether Bush was better than Saddam. Strange, because why else would he and you even bring it up? I do believe that there is no comparison, that GWB was a much better better man than Saddam. But why do you doubt that? Why'd you have to say it? Who asked? Yes, relax, GWB was better, well, at least, not as bad.

Location hidden

#183811 Jan 9, 2014
Report: Freed Guantanamo Detainee Involved in Benghazi Attack

Email Article Print article Send a Tip
by Frances Martel 8 Jan 2014 39 post a comment
U.S. officials told the Washington Post that Abu Sufian bin Qumu, a former Guantánamo Bay detainee and leader of a paramilitary group with al-Qaeda ties, had a role in the Benghazi embassy attacks on September 11, 2012.

Qumu, currently a leader of a wing of the Libyan paramilitary group Ansar al-Sharia, is being linked, along with his militiamen, to the attack on the Benghazi consulate. The Post notes that many eyewitnesses noted the group's presence in Benghazi days before the attack--despite being natives to the city of Darnah--and Qumu's presence specifically. Reuters reports that the group's presence in Benghazi after being kicked out in the post-September 11, 2012 days was noted as recently as last February, with many anti-Gaddafi Libyans arguing that Ansar al-Sharia's role in toppling the dictator grants them a certain license to roam freely despite their overt violence and Islamic fundamentalism. The State Department is set to designate Ansar al-Sharia a terrorist group in the coming days and link its activities to the broader, less structured, post-bin Laden al-Qaeda.

Qumu has an extensive history with Islamic extremism in the region. The Post notes that he served ten years in prison under Gaddafi after serving as a tank driver in the Libyan military. Guantánamo Bay documents released by Wikileaks show that he has a “long-term association with Islamic extremist jihad and members of al-Qaida and other extremist groups." The documents show he trained under Osama bin Laden in a training camp once escaping a Libyan prison and traveling to Pakistan and Afghanistan. They also note that he has a "non-specific personality disorder" and tuberculosis but "refuses treatment" for it.

A little more than a year before the attack on the Benghazi consulate, the New York Times--whose report arguing that al-Qaeda had no role in the attack sparked fury among many experts who suggest otherwise--profiled Qumu as a "U.S. ally of sorts," admitting that if he seemed an ally in the face of Muammar Gaddafi, it was "a remarkable turnabout resulting from shifting American policies rather than any obvious change in Mr. Qumu." Qumu, the article notes, had trained in a Bin Laden-led jihadi camp and had known ties to al-Qaeda but was occupied with overthrowing Gaddafi, who had sentenced him to a decade in jail early in his militant career. Another militant interviewed in the piece, Abdul-Hakim al-Hasadi, distanced himself from Qumu while insisting that the anti-Gaddafi rebels had nothing to do with al-Qaeda, possibly knowing of Qumu's legacy.

David Kirkpatrick's report in the Times this month also explicitly suggests that “neither Mr. Qumu nor anyone else in Derna appears to have played a significant role in the attack on the American Mission."

The Post's revelation ends with an anonymous, somewhat pessimistic comment from a State Department official that suggests that "we will never be able to know what motivated everyone involved in this attack," and that even figuring out how much planning went into the murders and destruction of the consulate is a major challenge. The presence of a prominent former Guantánamo detainee with ties to al-Qaeda seems to suggest, however, that this was no mere riot over a YouTube video orchestrated by a random assortment of locals.

by Taboola
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/01/08...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#183812 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, okay, like Hitler, he did all the military planning and execution? Really? You mean that? Then your comment son Osama Bin Laden's demise, please. Except for giving the go-ahead for that perilous mission (the most courageous act ever, according to Gates in his memoirs), I didn't know he planned and executed the raid. Kudos to Obama.
The Seals that carried out that mission,along with the Army,completed their mission without any help from Obama. They trained for that mission before Obama ever took office and every single one of them joined the military long before the 2008 election. Obama knows nothing about military strategy or training. Obama was out practicing his golf game when the operation took place,the operation ordered before Obama even took office.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183813 Jan 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You have proven my point, a turd eating dog like you can't be taught new tricks, your just an old "tool" with your nose up your master's ass.
Problems Dufus? Panties in a twist again? Those fails just keep piling up in front of your closet. You may be ignorant and predictable - but I do enjoy a good laugh at your expense

Location hidden

#183814 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>
So you say.:Prove all that. I would guess that a minimum of 50% of the military voted Obama. I can't back it up, just a feeling I get from reading, talking, watching. At the same time , you cannot back up your above statement. At least, I don't BS , but you, my friend, ASSERT these wild fabrications.
I would say that less that 20% of all military voted for Obama but 99% of all ghetto people did. Why do you think Obama wants to cut the military pay and benefits? Why do you think Obama issued an EO that forbade the military from helping with absentee voting? Bill Clinton did the same thing, Bush-43 changed it back and Obama cut it off again. WHY? Because all Democrats know that the vast majority of military ballots are for ..... Republican candidates!!!!
But Jacqueau, being a Libtard, thinks all people love Obama!!!!

Location hidden

#183815 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Mike seem to have doubts as to whether Bush was better than Saddam. Strange, because why else would he and you even bring it up? I do believe that there is no comparison, that GWB was a much better better man than Saddam. But why do you doubt that? Why'd you have to say it? Who asked? Yes, relax, GWB was better, well, at least, not as bad.
Where did I mention Saddamn Husein? I was talking about AMERICAN presidents. I know, you want everyone to think I was not talking about Obummer Boy but everyone knows that even if you do not want to admit it.
Oh, if you were an Iraqi and you did not worship Saddamn, why you were sent to the Iranian front never to be heard from again. Just like the Idiot from North Korea. Everyone loves him and if they do not show it, the are dog food.
Yummy Cagogi baguette!!!

Location hidden

#183816 Jan 9, 2014
Did you see the expression on Michelle's face?

Barack Obama: Pit Bull Delicious WHCD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min ChicagOpinion 98,871
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 7 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web