BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222751 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dirty Harry

AOL

#184000 Jan 12, 2014
Bev Harris
Director at Black Box Voting

Bev has accepted your invitation!

Bev Harris
Director at Black Box Voting

Greater Seattle Area | Nonprofit Organization Management

View profile

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#184001 Jan 12, 2014
I think Matt hit the nail on the head. The more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to justify misconduct!!! The end justifies the means.
Conservatives live by the Golden Rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto the" whereas Libtards live by the Ungolden Rule, "Do unto others before they do unto the"!!!

Matthew Boyle @mboyle1
Follow

The Christie episode today shows that non-conservative Republicans, like Democrats, are prone to improper use of the power of government
4:53 PM - 8 Jan 2014
http://theweek.com/article/index/254957/you-k...

Location hidden

#184003 Jan 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you Libards know that Justice Sonia Sotomayor is a Roman Catholic, don't you? And it was she who is holding up the birth control issue until the Catholic Church has had it's case heard don't you?
Never trust a Catholic. Or someone who use to be a Catholic like La Jacqueau.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've become an arbiter as to who is Catholic, was a Catholic, half-Catholic, not Catholic at all, or atheist? Bravo, Rogue NOT a Scholar, any more insights on what people believe or don't believe, who they are or who they are not?
IF you had a bio on Wiki, what would it say was your religion?
I was raised Catholic but consider myself just a Christian but if I do attend church services I prefer a Roman Catholic mass. I will not get involved with a woman that is married or has an existing relationship with someone else but I am not going to wait two years and marry her before we get sexually intimate. I am not saying I will not get married again but I will be faithful to my woman and expect the same from her.
As I have said before, I divorced my wife of over twenty years after she went crazy o me. I thought she was going through menopause when I found out she was not pausing-between-men.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#184004 Jan 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you Libards know that Justice Sonia Sotomayor is a Roman Catholic, don't you? And it was she who is holding up the birth control issue until the Catholic Church has had it's case heard don't you?
Never trust a Catholic. Or someone who use to be a Catholic like La Jacqueau.
<quoted text>
IF you had a bio on Wiki, what would it say was your religion?
I was raised Catholic but consider myself just a Christian but if I do attend church services I prefer a Roman Catholic mass. I will not get involved with a woman that is married or has an existing relationship with someone else but I am not going to wait two years and marry her before we get sexually intimate. I am not saying I will not get married again but I will be faithful to my woman and expect the same from her.
As I have said before, I divorced my wife of over twenty years after she went crazy o me. I thought she was going through menopause when I found out she was not pausing-between-men.
Luke 6:37 : ""Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven"

Why does it take a supposedly non-Catholic to remind you of your Catholic obligations?

Ottawa

#184005 Jan 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I think Matt hit the nail on the head. The more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to justify misconduct!!! The end justifies the means.
Conservatives live by the Golden Rule; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto the" whereas Libtards live by the Ungolden Rule, "Do unto others before they do unto the"!!!
Matthew Boyle @mboyle1
Follow
The Christie episode today shows that non-conservative Republicans, like Democrats, are prone to improper use of the power of government
4:53 PM - 8 Jan 2014
http://theweek.com/article/index/254957/you-k...
What this episode shows is that Christie has so far been a decent man who does care for his constituents. A very Un-Republican trait indeed. But what this episode mostly shows is how the Republican party is totally f'd-up.

Let's wait and see how BridgeGate unfolds now

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#184006 Jan 12, 2014
Jacques,
They are the ones killing each 'n other, not me.
It doesn't matter what I think. I'm just trying to get in the madness of the Muslim mindset.
loose
Learn to Read

Holton, IN

#184007 Jan 12, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It doesn't matter what I think. I'm just trying to get in the madness of the Muslim mindset.
loose
Have you ever even met a Muslim? I'm guessing "no"
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#184008 Jan 12, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever even met a Muslim? I'm guessing "no"
I have met very many Moslems including in the middle-east. Some of them actually had their fecal-matter caked under the fingernails of their left-hand. Their teeth were almost as rotten as those of Kenyans I've met and camels I've ridden. In general these people are bad news and Obama is one of them.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184009 Jan 12, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>I have met very many Moslems including in the middle-east. Some of them actually had their fecal-matter caked under the fingernails of their left-hand. Their teeth were almost as rotten as those of Kenyans I've met and camels I've ridden. In general these people are bad news and Obama is one of them.
I've met several Kentuckians that fit this description to a T.

Ottawa

#184010 Jan 12, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
loose
While you're at it, why don't you get into the minds of the Crusaders, the "Holy Inquisitors", the Witch Hunters, the religion war kings, hey, was that all Moslem? And also while you're at it, why don't you delve into that "Christian" Nazi Hitler, and his responsibility for 50 million dead. Moslems are gonna have to work hard to equate only the latter, not to mention the former. Let's tape up that glass house of yours "real good" before you throw the proverbial stones.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#184012 Jan 12, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met several Kentuckians that fit this description to a T.
Not every one can be a movie star.They can act like they are who ever they are paid to act like,behind the mask they can be just like the person standing on the street corner at two A.M. Most actors are not really who they appear to be they are just fakers, like Obama and many other politicians. There are many wonderful people in Kentucky,probably more than in Hollywood or Washington D.C.,of course there are also liberals and assorted riff raff just like everywhere else.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184013 Jan 12, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Not every one can be a movie star.They can act like they are who ever they are paid to act like,behind the mask they can be just like the person standing on the street corner at two A.M. Most actors are not really who they appear to be they are just fakers, like Obama and many other politicians. There are many wonderful people in Kentucky,probably more than in Hollywood or Washington D.C.,of course there are also liberals and assorted riff raff just like everywhere else.
Deep thoughts from Frank. Our resident expert on Riff Raff

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#184014 Jan 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, there seems to be a lot of Twilight Zone events in the Obama administration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-b5aW08ivHUXX
What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy
By Doug Hagmann Sunday, January 12, 2014
What are the chances that the individual responsible for authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long for birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, just happened to be the sole fatality out of nine on board a small plane that was forced to make an emergency water landing off the coast of Hawaii?
What are the chances that the other passengers either walked away virtually unscathed (according to eyewitness reports) or had only minor injuries while Loretta Fuddy died?
What are the chances that the engine failure just happened to occur over the Alenuihaha channel, recognized as one of the most treacherous channels in the world because of strong winds and high seas?
What are the chances that only incident to mar the otherwise stellar record of Makani Kai Air just happened to be the flight carrying Loretta Fuddy, a most controversial figure in the most controversial issue relating to Barack Hussein Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to hold office?
What are the chances that the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), the federal agency in charge of investigating even the slightest incidents involving civil transportation, would not conduct a thorough, on-site investigation that involved a fatality, especially a fatality of a high-profile state employee?
What are the chances that a passenger seated in the rear of the plane, publicly identified as Ferdinand Puentes (seen wearing a United States Federal Marshal cap) would not only have a GoPro video at the ready, but have the mental composure and clarity to record the “crash” and aftermath considering the unexpected, life-threatening circumstances?
What are the chances that this video, or at least portions of it, is suddenly released from nowhere, nearly a month to the day after the “crash” when its existence was never before referenced or acknowledged by crash investigators or survivors?
In my 25-plus years of experience as a career investigator, I’ve seen a lot of strange things that would give one pause and cry out for explanation. Odd things that at first blush seem to defy logical explanation, only to be answered through investigation as mere coincidence (yes,‘stuff’ does happen) or indicative of something more nefarious. In my professional opinion, the strange death of Loretta Fuddy falls squarely into the latter category.
One of Loretta Fuddy's many ministerial duties as Director of the Health Department for the State of Hawaii was to maintain vital records including birth and death records.

To suggest that she was murder for her role in authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long for birth certificate, is like saying that a county clerk is murdered for authenticating a marriage certificate.

It doesn't make sense to kill a Director or a county clerk for doing their ministerial duty of verifying a public record.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#184015 Jan 12, 2014
Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, there seems to be a lot of Twilight Zone events in the Obama administration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-b5aW08ivHUXX
What are the chances? The mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy
By Doug Hagmann Sunday, January 12, 2014
What are the chances that the individual responsible for authenticating Barack Hussein Obama’s long for birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy, just happened to be the sole fatality out of nine on board a small plane that was forced to make an emergency water landing off the coast of Hawaii?
What are the chances that the other passengers either walked away virtually unscathed (according to eyewitness reports) or had only minor injuries while Loretta Fuddy died?
What are the chances that the engine failure just happened to occur over the Alenuihaha channel, recognized as one of the most treacherous channels in the world because of strong winds and high seas?
What are the chances that only incident to mar the otherwise stellar record of Makani Kai Air just happened to be the flight carrying Loretta Fuddy, a most controversial figure in the most controversial issue relating to Barack Hussein Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to hold office?
What are the chances that the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), the federal agency in charge of investigating even the slightest incidents involving civil transportation, would not conduct a thorough, on-site investigation that involved a fatality, especially a fatality of a high-profile state employee?
What are the chances that a passenger seated in the rear of the plane, publicly identified as Ferdinand Puentes (seen wearing a United States Federal Marshal cap) would not only have a GoPro video at the ready, but have the mental composure and clarity to record the “crash” and aftermath considering the unexpected, life-threatening circumstances?
What are the chances that this video, or at least portions of it, is suddenly released from nowhere, nearly a month to the day after the “crash” when its existence was never before referenced or acknowledged by crash investigators or survivors?
In my 25-plus years of experience as a career investigator, I’ve seen a lot of strange things that would give one pause and cry out for explanation. Odd things that at first blush seem to defy logical explanation, only to be answered through investigation as mere coincidence (yes,‘stuff’ does happen) or indicative of something more nefarious. In my professional opinion, the strange death of Loretta Fuddy falls squarely into the latter category.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#184016 Jan 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?
Welby is stuck in the twilight zone. More surprises

Ottawa

#184017 Jan 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?<quoted text>
Shatner? Where? In Canada, maybe.

Location hidden

#184022 Jan 12, 2014
January 1st Global Sea Ice Area Was The Highest Ever Measured During The Month Of January
Posted on January 4, 2014 by stevengoddard

January 1st global sea ice area was 17,932,000 km², which is the highest ever recorded during the month of January.

arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.g...

Climate experts say that unprecedented Mann-made global warming is causing record ice, record cold, record snow, record low tornadoes and hurricanes, and record numbers of global warmists stuck in the ice.

Location hidden

#184024 Jan 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Welby is stuck in the twilight zone. More surprises
No Shatner is stuck in the Twilight Zone.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#184025 Jan 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
Yes Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist Obama is the gremlin on the west wing. Where's William Shatner when you need him?<quoted text>
Again with these wacked out theories WelbyMD go back to the Laughing Academy and just stay there.

Location hidden

#184027 Jan 12, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with these wacked out theories WelbyMD go back to the Laughing Academy and just stay there.
Ooooo, you must be out on parole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,420,065
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min Cheffie 70,973
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,428
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 2 hr Say NO 2 Idiots 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 103,460
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... 2 hr grounded in reali... 1
News How And Why Chicago Violence Became Conservativ... 2 hr grounded in reali... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages