BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
162,541 - 162,560 of 174,980 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has had FIVE years to fix what ever Bush-43 did but he hasn't. He has been to busy pushing his progressive agenda which is not labor friendly because it is not business friendly.
Thatís rich: Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times, January 7, 2014
Fifty years after President Johnson started a $20 trillion taxpayer-funded war on poverty, the overall percentage of impoverished people in the U.S. has declined only slightly and the poor have lost ground under President Obama.
Aides said Mr. Obama doesnít plan to commemorate the anniversary Wednesday of Johnsonís speech in 1964, which gave rise to Medicaid, Head Start and a broad range of other federal anti-poverty programs. The presidentís only public event Tuesday was a plea for Congress to approve extended benefits for the long-term unemployed, another reminder of the persistent economic troubles during Mr. Obamaís five years in office.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Obama went to Congress to insist on extended benefits for the long term unemployed that consist of less than one third of one percent of the population instead of addressing the lack of employment for the other 98.5% of the unemployed population.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

The positive aspects are that the world can only be a better world only with great people having great minds, that nobody is going to wipe out the world, as insanity is human evil which can demolish the human race (For example, To put in some more clear terms, See follows):

---- If a war would lead to nuke usage, it is better not to make and exercise such a war or situation.

-----It needs to change to have a better workable direction in these modern times when cold war is over.
If keeping on taking on Iran, North Korea to raise more tensions and disputes, the pressing harder on these issues for more than 12 years has shown negativity and poor results, but produced the more readiness of these countries for wars if US would push to relentlessness to have war as a result, that can uprise to then a nuke war,

From Syria, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, there can be potential explosive spots that can escalate to doing extreme things by use of nukes.

Obama called redline about Syria and said would uphold the stand of the International Law by enforcing to strike Syria.

US bombs had killed millions AROUND THE WORLD , much more than WMD HAD BEEN KNOWN TO KILL HUNDREDS IN MIDDLE EAST.

The narrow-mindedness of Obama seemed to conduct strict enforcement is another situation of unstable thinking because making war to ASSAIL AGAINST WMD could lead to enlarge to even involving the usage of Nukes, when some would say if there was a war with Syria , and if Syria would use WMD, US would nuke them.
(In other words, it was not necessary to enforce because WMD had not been proved used but did not kill vastly so many in history.)

However, having no war to Syria was the result of acts of Russia.

OBAMA IS no other BUT THE CONTINUOUS BUSH PROGRAMS HANDLER, BY CONDUCTING ALL THE SAME AS BUSH, on Iran, North Korea and so on.

BY operating in the same way in such policies, to manufacture wars to implement against other countries' WMD or weapons programs, it could escalate to use nukes--that is no use but ultimately very destructive, proved to be insane.

Changes are the positive hopes in the new direction for the world and human civilization to remain.
That is only the better good.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

The positive aspects are that the world can only be a better world by engaging in change.
(For example, To put in some more clear terms, See follows):

---- A new world direction is essential to effect the better good of the planet's future.

----- Changes are the positive hopes in the new direction for the world and human civilization to remain.

OBAMA IS THE CONTINUOUS Handler of BUSH PROGRAMS, BY CONDUCTING ALL THE SAME AS BUSH, on Iran, North Korea and so on.

To manufacture wars to implement against other countries' WMD or weapons programs, it could escalate to use nukes--that is no use but ultimately very destructive, and it proved to be insane.

Obama called redline about Syria and said would uphold the stand of the International Law by enforcing to strike Syria.

US bombs had killed millions AROUND THE WORLD , much more than WMD HAD BEEN KNOWN TO KILL HUNDREDS IN MIDDLE EAST.

(In other words, it was not necessary to enforce because WMD had not been proven used but did not kill vastly so many in history.)

From Syria, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, there can be potential explosive spots that can escalate to doing extreme things by use of nukes.

New hopes are the better good direction which essentially places the importance of change when indeed there are growing vast populations in the uprising world.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Stories like this one just crack me up. I know if I spent as much time focused on my golf game on top of the time spent at such a demanding job as president, my wife would already have left me. But I love my wife and enjoy being in her company. Its obvious Barry doesn't feel the same way about Michele.
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/not-only-are-cons...
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Obama's time has not shown any good affects by producing unequal wealth redistribution by loading on the mainstream.

The stock markets have a lot of government money giving to them, so that the rich keep on growing richer.

There are more poor people today and lots of people have no better education.

7.1% unemployment rate does not reflect good jobs and long-term employment.

Middle class is declining with household debts enlarging.

Debts to Japan and China are immensely too large.

There are still a lot of executions in Obama era.

There is too much injustice that even innocent people are sent to prisons and convicted.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
Stories like this one just crack me up. I know if I spent as much time focused on my golf game on top of the time spent at such a demanding job as president, my wife would already have left me. But I love my wife and enjoy being in her company. Its obvious Barry doesn't feel the same way about Michele.
I'm disappointed. You've sunk this low, commenting on Obama's marriage and his associations with women, right up to the Danish Prime Minister, all this from trash downtrend? You've sunk that low that you quote from such garbage? Gossipy stuff, National Enquirer kind. Really? Surely, you're able to find juicier political stuff on the man. Oh, you've run out now. Ask Rogue, he's an expert on finding this kind of low crap and, he's not choosy, doesn't care if it's true or not.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Some people say if there was no Bolshevism communism, Hitler war would not have happened, as they said Hitler did WWII to propel against Bolshevism .
That is ridiculous because only when there was Soviet Union, Europe could remain as many countries.

No one CAN'T DENY THAT HITLER WANTED TO TAKE EUROPE AND THEN TO CONQUER THE WORLD -- that is known as Hitler.
If there was No Soviet Union battling at that time while US got in late, Hitler could have already taken the whole Europe to be one single Hitler-country.

Hitler was a person born and living at that time that he took Germany as very advanced, superior to rest of Europe and above the rest of world, because Germany's science, factories, enterprises and industrial productions were at best, compared to the rest of world (including US), that Hitler was having a conviction that Germany could beat up the whole Europe to take all for its own owning.

If there was no Bolshevism, there would still be Hitler as he was the chief of Germany at that time, to conquer Europe , not because of Bolshevism.

If Russia had not had Bolshevism, Hitler already wanted to beat Europe but would do it sooner with faster efforts.
Bolshevism actually delayed Hitler's plan a little bit because Germany might have to do more thorough planning to invade Russia.
Nazi-Germany could have taken whole Europe with great planning but was short facing Russia, because Hitler had to do a lot of more work to beat Russia as Russia was HARD TO BEAT, yet Hitler was not able to handle Russia .

IF FORMER SOVIET UNION AFTER Bolshevism WOULD SHOW STRONGER MOVES WITH lots of FIERCE military soldiers moving around, Hitler might not invade Europe by knowing it was impossible to beat Russia.

Bolshevism (of enlarging lots more FIERCE military soldiers moving) could have stopped Hitler, that Hitler became not optimistic that he would remain as Germany only, by not invading.

Hitler was more interested to beat all the Europe than to assail against Bolshevism.

Hitler did not care if there was Bolshevism to slaughter Europe.

If there was no Bolshevism, Hitler still wanted to beat the entire Europe.

Until Russia was under invasion, that was WHEN Hitler was crushed by Soviets.

In other words, whether there was Bolshevism or not, Hitler wanted to assault Europe so that he could have one single country for himself --being Hitler Nazi country.

And then he would repress so many millions of other people in order to see they did not resist his rules to invade the rest of the world.

You can't go back in time to deny WWII had happened.

What Hitler did and what had happened are what are noted.

To draw Bolshevism to link to what had happened is simply the side-track, fallacy and unproven dilemma from what had been done.

As simple as that, WWII with evil Hitler doing all the bad things is what it counts -- with nothing else (e.g. Bolshevism) to ponder about.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
Just poking you liberals in the ribs Jacques. I know stories like these trigger that outrage you all perpetually live in and once in awhile its fun to take on the the crazy stupid stuff to ruffle the feathers. True or not though, you must admit they don't seem to spend very much time together even when they are on vacation. Barry would rather be golfing or going on solo adventures like he did last year with Reggie Love. Michelle has taken a bunch of trips without him. Photo op's to try and present the charade that it's all good are what we get exposed too.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Here is classic Liberal hypocrisy. A REPUBLICAN leader gets in a scandal,.there is zero evidence that he had any prior knowledge or approved, he is/will punish the people involved, yet you Libtards blame him. This compares with the Obama Administration scandals with the Justice Dep., Dept. of State, NSA, IRS, EPA, OSHA, etc. and the Obama Administration covers them up, will NOT punish anyone and yet the Messiah is above criticism by the LSM?
Just like it is okay in the eye of Libtards for a black man to call a white man a cracker or honkie but a white man can not utter the N-word under any circumstance. Can in point, about twenty years ago a bank teller is being robbed at gun point and she has the audacity to call the robber a n*g*r and that is enough to get her kicked off of the Food Network?!? That is what happened to Paula Deen!!!

Chris Christie traffic scandal: An end to presidential plans?
E-mails indicate top aides to Chris Christie conspired to create traffic jams as political punishment. But the governor still has deniability, and the scandal is unlikely to become a 2016 game-changer.
Christian Science Monitor
By Peter Grier 14 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie-traffic-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/not-only-are-cons ..
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Just poking you liberals in the ribs Jacques. I know stories like these trigger that outrage you all perpetually live in and once in awhile its fun to take on the the crazy stupid stuff to ruffle the feathers. True or not though, you must admit they don't seem to spend very much time together even when they are on vacation. Barry would rather be golfing or going on solo adventures like he did last year with Reggie Love. Michelle has taken a bunch of trips without him. Photo op's to try and present the charade that it's all good are what we get exposed too.
Ah, but your link does not show "the after" picture after Michelle and Barrack switched seats. Obummer Boy does not look happy.
https://twitter.com/DMVFollowers/status/41045...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

They talk about Helen of Troy, a Face that launched a Thousand Ships, Well, Michelle's face shrank Barracks penis!!!

Michelle Obama Switches Seats With President Obama For Flirting With Helle Thorning-Schmidt
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Its still sleazy and very National Enquirer Rupert Murdoch style to joke (bad joke) about such stuff. Why are you so concerned about Obama's marriage and Michele's trips by herself? They look like a pretty average couple to me, long married with their faults and qualities. How many golf widows in this world? How many wives would wish a real mistress for their guy rather than a golf "mistress". God knows Obama, like every president before him, has enough to be criticized for, his policies and all that without sensation-like press and rumours. His marriage is no business of mine or yours, don't you agree?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Obama is like Hitler in that he thinks/thought he was smarter than his generals and did all the major planning without their help. Same thing happened with LBJ when he and SecDef McNamara (who was never in the military) did all the major planning in the Vietnam War.
Libtards always think they are smarter than the experts!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Its still sleazy and very National Enquirer Rupert Murdoch style to joke (bad joke) about such stuff. Why are you so concerned about Obama's marriage and Michele's trips by herself? They look like a pretty average couple to me, long married with their faults and qualities. How many golf widows in this world? How many wives would wish a real mistress for their guy rather than a golf "mistress". God knows Obama, like every president before him, has enough to be criticized for, his policies and all that without sensation-like press and rumours. His marriage is no business of mine or yours, don't you agree?
Laura Bush, Desperate Housewife - White House Correspondents Diner

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
They talk about Helen of Troy, a Face that launched a Thousand Ships, Well, Michelle's face shrank Barracks penis!!!

Not often I employ this kind of language, but you sleazy little right wing birther tea party repulsive prick. Wrinkled puny prick too. If this is meant as a JOKE or RED HERRING
or CHAIN PULLER, it's in extremely bad taste, school yard juvenile and makes a mockery of whatever service you contributed to your country as a military person. You're lower than low, a hater who will throw anything, even at your president, after running out of rotten tomatoes thrown at every single piece of action, legislation of bill he passed or did not pass. Yours is the true picture of the right, of the hallowed ad hominem. The true picture of the swine who would kill the president if it were legal or could get away with it, for one and one reason only : He's a BLACK man occupying the WHITE House.

Michelle Obama Switches Seats With President Obama For Flirting With Helle Thorning-Schmidt
Yeah, like they would flirt in public at Mandela's funeral, in full view of the world. Your hate knows no bounds. Go hide somewhere , deep deep underground.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is like Hitler in that he thinks/thought he was smarter than his generals and did all the major planning without their help. Same thing happened with LBJ when he and SecDef McNamara (who was never in the military) did all the major planning in the Vietnam War.
Libtards always think they are smarter than the experts!!!
Well, okay, like Hitler, he did all the military planning and execution? Really? You mean that? Then your comment son Osama Bin Laden's demise, please. Except for giving the go-ahead for that perilous mission (the most courageous act ever, according to Gates in his memoirs), I didn't know he planned and executed the raid. Kudos to Obama.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny, and in good taste, whether one likes or not likes GWB. Why don't you accord Obama the same treatment?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
This is funny, and in good taste, whether one likes or not likes GWB. Why don't you accord Obama the same treatment?
Because the Obamas are not funny. Why I have to wait until Halloween to tell my Obama jokes as they are way to scary!
You do know there is a difference when telling a joke and being the joke, don't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

<quoted text>
Well, okay, like Hitler, he did all the military planning and execution? Really? You mean that? Then your comment son Osama Bin Laden's demise, please. Except for giving the go-ahead for that perilous mission (the most courageous act ever, according to Gates in his memoirs), I didn't know he planned and executed the raid. Kudos to Obama.
That is easy. they located UBL six months earlier and a month later they had a plan and had trained for it but Obama repeatedly turned it down. It was SecDef Penatte and SecState Hillary that forced Obama's hand!!! Basically they told him that sooner or later the PUBLIC will find out we had found out we had located UBL and the YOU were to scared to take him out.
Sad in that Obama thought his reputation was more at stake than the reputation of our military. Yes, it was the Navy Seals that where on the ground but is was U.S. Army helicopter crews that flew them in and out.
Oh in 2009 Obama cancelled the Silent Hawk project after we had built two prototypes because he said they were to expensive and then we crashed one on the UBL Raid and we have one left. What happens if we need them again?!?
BTW, I still have some friends in high places in Army Aviation. Yes, I first arrive at "Camp" Rucker in 1954 (It was given "Fort" status in 1959). I was also a Fort Rucker Frog in 1963-64!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

<quoted text>
Yeah, like they would flirt in public at Mandela's funeral, in full view of the world. Your hate knows no bounds. Go hide somewhere , deep deep underground.
My point being is that Michelle did not like it either!!! Why did they switch seats? I seriously doubt if it was Barrack's suggestion!!!! Just look at the expression on Michelle's face!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min truth 48,946
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Flacks News 1,082,509
Abby 7-29 4 min RACE 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min SamBee 68,421
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 45,853
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min TRD 68,054
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,836
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE