BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242540 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183974 Jan 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More whine? Seems to be an endless supply.
So, more evidence that you never err. You lied on the politicians'(notice the "s' ") families. No admittance? What a surprise, comes back with "'whine", a newly-learned word that you discovered after being so labelled. Right wingers, CONservatives, John Birchers, in the trash heap of ignominious history.

Takes a mature man to admit he errs. Not the latter, now are you?
Learn to Read

Greenfield, IN

#183975 Jan 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>So, more evidence that you never err. You lied on the politicians'(notice the "s' ") families. No admittance? What a surprise, comes back with "'whine", a newly-learned word that you discovered after being so labelled. Right wingers, CONservatives, John Birchers, in the trash heap of ignominious history.

Takes a mature man to admit he errs. Not the latter, now are you?
More whining? Sorry moron If you think I care enough to read your pages of bitching and moaning you are even stupider than I thought (no small feat)

Ottawa

#183976 Jan 11, 2014
THIS, NOW, FROM YOU :
Learn to Read wrote:
Since this post has proven to be so accurate I thought I'd repeat.
Jercque : "other than Mitt's kids, name one politicians family I attacked"
LTR: "when did I say you did?"
Jercque: "you're still wrong about Mitt"
LTR: "what do you pretend I said about Mitt that was wrong?"
Jercque: "you didn't say anything wrong about Mitt, I did! That is the point!"
LTR. "Hey Jercque, these are not your posts. But they are very accurate"
Jercque: "CON CON CON CON whine whine CON"
AND BEFORE, THIS ONE:

"Hey Jercque. I found someone else who seems to enjoy posting known lies about politicians families. Maybe the two of you should share a cab? "

AND THIS FINE EXTRACT FROM ABOVE :

AND, FOR THE THIRD TIME (DOH):

"Hey Jercque. I found someone else who seems to enjoy posting known lies about politicians families. Maybe the two of you should share a cab? "

Not too bright, are you? But then, why would a stuffed right-wing CONservative dinosaur be bright, even have a dusting of intelligence and common sense? You fabricated, lied, not man and mature enough to admit it, so you come up with "whine". Sad. Pathetic. Even Sarah Palin would pity you, so cavernously clueless are you. LTR, "leave the room", ha ha, LMAO (RLS-Dale LTR tm reg'd)

CORRECT THE ERRORS IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE : "LTR, you're lie's are you're downfall because its for sure your mistaken about you're mistake's.
Learn to Read

Greenfield, IN

#183977 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>THIS, NOW, FROM YOU :

AND BEFORE, THIS ONE:

AND THIS FINE EXTRACT FROM ABOVE :

AND, FOR THE THIRD TIME (DOH):

Not too bright, are you? But then, why would a stuffed right-wing CONservative dinosaur be bright, even have a dusting of intelligence and common sense? You fabricated, lied, not man and mature enough to admit it, so you come up with "whine". Sad. Pathetic. Even Sarah Palin would pity you, so cavernously clueless are you. LTR, "leave the room", ha ha, LMAO (RLS-Dale LTR tm reg'd)

CORRECT THE ERRORS IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE : "LTR, you're lie's are you're downfall because its for sure your mistaken about you're mistake's.
More endless whine that I certainly don't need to read to know it is fill of ignorance and hate. Poor pathetic Jercque Whine on. Whine on
Learn to Read

Greenfield, IN

#183978 Jan 11, 2014
Hey Jercque. Here's an idea. And it is right up your alley. Since I'm not bothering to read any of your whiney screed why don't you pretend that I read it and replied. I'm sure you can carry on a very lengthy exchange without me after which you'll claim I made all manner of statements. Because that is all you can do - you really are that pathetic

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#183979 Jan 11, 2014
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>Just who do you think you are disrespecting a fine benevolent organization like the Masons. My father may be a bigot who hates Mr.Obama but he is also a patriot as am I as Job's Daughter. At the Jefferson Lodge we have fine dinners and ceremonies never even mentioning your berther nonsense. My dad's friend Mike said Mr. Obama isn't even a Freemason like your precious Reagan was and Pat Boone is. But Mr. Obama is in The Mystic Knights of the Sea as a Prince Hall brother.
Soon all you Obamahaters will be either dead or ruptered anyway. Good riddance to bad karma!
Raptured or ruptured? Pat Boone might be a mason but he is a birther because he knows the truth about this Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist. What do you think would be the goal of a worldwide secret society if it is NOT world-domination?

Ottawa

#183980 Jan 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Jercque. Here's an idea. And it is right up your alley. Since I'm not bothering to read any of your whiney screed why don't you pretend that I read it and replied. I'm sure you can carry on a very lengthy exchange without me after which you'll claim I made all manner of statements. Because that is all you can do - you really are that pathetic
It's the end of you with me, Goldwater dinosaur COnservative right-winger. I can choose whomever I exchange with and it certainly will no longer be you. Is stupidity contagious? I don't know, but I ain't takin' any chances, Cletus. Bye bye and keep waving that CONfederate CONservative flag.

Ottawa

#183981 Jan 11, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Raptured or ruptured? Pat Boone might be a mason but he is a birther because he knows the truth about this Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist. What do you think would be the goal of a worldwide secret society if it is NOT world-domination?
Pat Boone, a talented singer, should've stuck to singing and now to walk-in bathtubs.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183982 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>It's the end of you with me, Goldwater dinosaur COnservative right-winger. I can choose whomever I exchange with and it certainly will no longer be you. Is stupidity contagious? I don't know, but I ain't takin' any chances, Cletus. Bye bye and keep waving that CONfederate CONservative flag.
More whine. Some people never learn
wojar

Bristol, CT

#183983 Jan 11, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
source: Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis dated December 20, 2013
Title of the News Release"National Income and Product Accounts Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2013 (third estimate); Corporate Profits, 3rd quarter 2013 (revised estimate)
Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 4.1 percent in the third quarter of 2013 (that is, from the second quarter to the third quarter), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 2.5 percent.
The GDP estimate released today is based on more complete source data than were available for the "second" estimate issued on December 5, 2013. In the second estimate, the increase in real GDP was 3.6 percent (see "Revisions" on page 3). With this third estimate for the third quarter, increases in personal consumption expenditures (PCE) and in nonresidential fixed investment were larger than previously estimated.
The increase in real GDP in the third quarter primarily reflected positive contributions from
private inventory investment, PCE, nonresidential fixed investment, exports, residential fixed
investment, and state and local government spending that were partly offset by a negative contribution from federal government spending. Imports, which are a subtraction in the calculation of GDP, increased.
The acceleration in real GDP growth in the third quarter primarily reflected an acceleration in private inventory investment, a deceleration in imports, and accelerations in state and local government spending and in PCE that were partly offset by a deceleration in exports.
Current-dollar GDP
Current-dollar GDP -- the market value of the nation's output of goods and services -- increased 6.2 percent, or $251.9 billion, in the third quarter to a level of $16,912.9 billion. In the second quarter, current-dollar GDP increased 3.1 percent, or $125.7 billion.
current dollar GDP 16.912.8 Billion in the third quarter of 2013
Repeat " current dollar GDP 16912.8 Billion in the third of 2013
Repeat again "current dollar GDP 16.912.8 Bill in the third quarter 2013
Source: http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/...
When will Rouge ask you to post your link again?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183984 Jan 11, 2014
Jacques,
A "Takfiri" is a Muslim who accuses another Muslim of apostacy.
The accusation itself is called a 'takfir'.
In regards to the war in Syria today, the takfiri terrorists are of the Sunni Islamic sect.
Takfiri. You heard it here first.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#183985 Jan 11, 2014
Jacques,
I'm just sayin' that for many Westerners their formal introduction to Islam was on 9/11.
I didn't know much about Islam until then either, but I am a fast learner.

“impeach now replace later”

Dump Trump now

#183986 Jan 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>When will Rouge ask you to post your link again?
Real soon. Bet the farm on this one.

“impeach now replace later”

Dump Trump now

#183987 Jan 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
For once you have a link that actually backs you up but something does not look right. It also says that 4th Qtr 2012 's GDP was $16,430.6 and that does not jive with other sources. But it also says that it was 'seasonably adjusted".
But to get from 2012's GDP to 3rd Qtr 2013 GDP of $16.9 that would indicate that then GDP rate would have been an annual rate of 4.0% and we know that is not true.
Oh, why did it take you five days to find your source?
What is not true? That the GDP annual rate for 2013 is over 4.0%?

Let's see who stated that it is TRUE:

Bureau of Economic Analysis, Department of Commerce

"The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the United States expanded at an annual rate of 4.10 percent in the third quarter of 2013 over the previous quarter. GDP Growth Rate in the United States is reported by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis."
Source:
(1) http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states...

"US Real GDP Growth:4.10% for Q3 2013"
(2) http://ycharts.com/indicators/real_gdp_growth

The Financial Forecast Center
US GDP Growth: 4.10
(3) http://www.forecasts.org/gdp.htm

Citibank's GDP/CPI/employment - Economic Data Overview dated January 10, 2014
GDP Latest: 4.10
(4) https://citigold.com.hk/global_docs/mobile/in...

Need more sources?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183988 Jan 11, 2014
Real risk of a Maunder minimum 'Little Ice Age' says leading scientist
Monday 28 October 2013, Paul Hudson Paul Hudson

It’s known by climatologists as the ‘Little Ice Age’, a period in the 1600s when harsh winters across the UK and Europe were often severe.

The severe cold went hand in hand with an exceptionally inactive sun, and was called the Maunder solar minimum.

Now a leading scientist from Reading University has told me that the current rate of decline in solar activity is such that there’s a real risk of seeing a return of such conditions.

I’ve been to see Professor Mike Lockwood to take a look at the work he has been conducting into the possible link between solar activity and climate patterns.

According to Professor Lockwood the late 20th century was a period when the sun was unusually active and a so called ‘grand maximum’ occurred around 1985.

Since then the sun has been getting quieter.

By looking back at certain isotopes in ice cores, he has been able to determine how active the sun has been over thousands of years.

Following analysis of the data, Professor Lockwood believes solar activity is now falling more rapidly than at any time in the last 10,000 years.

He found 24 different occasions in the last 10,000 years when the sun was in exactly the same state as it is now - and the present decline is faster than any of those 24.

Based on his findings he’s raised the risk of a new Maunder minimum from less than 10% just a few years ago to 25-30%.

And a repeat of the Dalton solar minimum which occurred in the early 1800s, which also had its fair share of cold winters and poor summers, is, according to him,‘more likely than not’ to happen.

He believes that we are already beginning to see a change in our climate - witness the colder winters and poor summers of recent years - and that over the next few decades there could be a slide to a new Maunder minimum.

It’s worth stressing that not every winter would be severe; nor would every summer be poor. But harsh winters and unsettled summers would become more frequent.

Professor Lockwood doesn’t hold back in his description of the potential impacts such a scenario would have in the UK.

He says such a change to our climate could have profound implications for energy policy and our transport infrastructure.

Although the biggest impact of such solar driven change would be regional, like here in the UK and across Europe, there would be global implications too.

According to research conducted by Michael Mann in 2001, a vociferous advocate of man-made global warming, the Maunder minimum of the 1600s was estimated to have shaved 0.3C to 0.4C from global temperatures.

It is worth stressing that most scientists believe long term global warming hasn’t gone away. Any global cooling caused by this natural phenomenon would ultimately be temporary, and if projections are correct, the long term warming caused by carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases would eventually swamp this solar-driven cooling.

But should North Western Europe be heading for a new "little ice age", there could be far reaching political implications - not least because global temperatures may fall enough, albeit temporarily, to eliminate much of the warming which has occurred since the 1950s.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulhudson/posts/R...

Location hidden

#183989 Jan 11, 2014
Isn't it funny that Libatrds think mankind is more powerful than our Sun. They think the mankind made the Global Warming trend of the 20th Century and that our Sun had nothing to do with it.
Go ahead and piss on the Sun and see what happens!

Modern [Solar] Maximum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
History of sunspot number observations showing the recent elevated activity.

The Modern Maximum refers to the period of relatively high solar activity which began with Solar Cycle 15 in 1914. It reached a maximum in Cycle 19 during the late 1950s and may have ended with Cycle 23 in 2000 as Cycle 24 is recording, at best, very muted solar activity.[1] This period is a natural example of solar variation, and one of many that are known from proxy records of past solar variability. The Modern Maximum reached a double peak once in the 1950s [Solar Cycle #19] and again during the 1990s [Solar Cycle #22].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sunspot_Num...

Location hidden

#183990 Jan 11, 2014
Did you Libards know that Justice Sonia Sotomayor is a Roman Catholic, don't you? And it was she who is holding up the birth control issue until the Catholic Church has had it's case heard don't you?
Never trust a Catholic. Or someone who use to be a Catholic like La Jacqueau.

Location hidden

#183991 Jan 11, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
What is not true? That the GDP annual rate for 2013 is over 4.0%?
But only for the 3rd Quarter. It is not true for 1st and 2nd quarters!!! Once the 4th quarter is posted, the AVERAGE will probably be about 2%!!! The 4th Quarter was at best 2%.

Ottawa

#183992 Jan 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you Libards know that Justice Sonia Sotomayor is a Roman Catholic, don't you? And it was she who is holding up the birth control issue until the Catholic Church has had it's case heard don't you?
Never trust a Catholic. Or someone who use to be a Catholic like La Jacqueau.
So you've become an arbiter as to who is Catholic, was a Catholic, half-Catholic, not Catholic at all, or atheist? Bravo, Rogue NOT a Scholar, any more insights on what people believe or don't believe, who they are or who they are not?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#183993 Jan 12, 2014
Jacques,
In my unlimted sphere of understanding, the punishment for the crime of apostasy under Islamic law is the mandatory death sentence which is preceded by the chopping off of a hand and a foot from alternate sides and followed by eternal torment in the hereafter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Gag me 1,581,898
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 9 hr Abc123 3
Tecumseh the prophet 10 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
john peppercorn the prophet 10 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 11 hr ThomasA 24
The Party of Racism. 15 hr Its The Democrats 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 15 hr Out of Potty Expe... 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance