BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219810 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

United States

#183878 Jan 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Shall I have to once more publish the dictionary definition of CON as in CONservative? Do you still NOT get it?

If you're not a defender or supporter of Mitt, why did you defend his 5 sons? You were right, and I said so. But you're wrong on Mitt and will not defend him. Resembles Rogue's "having it both ways" philosophy. You cannot be civil, poor you. It's not in your genes, not in your politics. Ad hominem is your way of life when you're wrong.

One final thing. I long ago ceased commenting on your various posts, even though some of them, so stupid and poignantly pathetic, SCREAMED for commentary. But, you, being a CONservative, occasionally pounce on mine. Then, you're taken aback when I admit I erred. You don't know how to handle that as you'd never ever admit you've erred even once and out comes the ad hominem. Oh well, it's what knee-jerk conservatives do. What else to expect? When can I expect your next genial comment?
Whine. Blather whine blather

Pathetic fool feels the need to insult children. What a joke
Learn to Read

United States

#183879 Jan 10, 2014
P.s. Jercque.

Please post to a comment that I made regarding Mitt. If I made one and was wrong I will freely admit it without "qualifying" my response.

Since I didn't. Kindly invoke your favorite phrase
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#183880 Jan 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, Philomena. I appreciate good acting myself with a good story.
Well you can't get better than that in Philomena but if you folks prefer Arnold-type movies there will not be enough grunts and violence in Philomena where words are more important than grunts!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183881 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Stevens - Mr. President - Mr. President
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183882 Jan 10, 2014
I pulled my favorite Walmart practical joke again this morning. Every six months or so I need some new underwear so I went to my local Walmart and picked up a few packages of my favorite Jockey shorts and went to the check out. There I ask the clerk, "Do you have these in D-Cup".
It usually takes only a few seconds for it to sink in but when it does, their expressions are worth it! Gawd, I enjoy being a dirty old man.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183883 Jan 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can't get better than that in Philomena but if you folks prefer Arnold-type movies there will not be enough grunts and violence in Philomena where words are more important than grunts!
I noticed that you highly edited my comment, so I will not comment any further.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183884 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Insult children? I didn't insult you.

Ottawa

#183885 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
P.s. Jercque.
Please post to a comment that I made regarding Mitt. If I made one and was wrong I will freely admit it without "qualifying" my response.
Since I didn't. Kindly invoke your favorite phrase
You ARE one mixed-up CON servative. Any more ad hominem? That's 3 from you and 0 from me so far today. Still looking for answers? Never mind, just keep ad "homineming". It's what you know best. Over and out.
Learn to Read

United States

#183886 Jan 10, 2014
Jercque: "Romney's sons are draft dodgers!"

LTR: "Um - there was no draft. And why do you feel the need to attack his sons?"

Jercque: "ok - so there was no draft. None of them enlisted! Doesn't that tell you something!?!?! I mean, their Dad is a big military supporter!"

LTR: "it tells me that they chose not to enlist. Again, why do you feel the need to attack his sons?"

Jercque: "Way to duck the whole Mitt issue! Why do you support him if you won't defend his record"

LTR: "what issue? When did I ever support Mitt and why should I defend him?"

Jercque: "there you go again! Why can't you admit you were wrong about Mitt?"

LTR: "What we have here is yet another example of Jercque's inability to comprehend English"

Jercque: "You'd better watch yourself! One of these days I may just jump in and point out an error in your post!"

LTR: "yawn"
Learn to Read

United States

#183887 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>You ARE one mixed-up CON servative. Any more ad hominem? That's 3 from you and 0 from me so far today. Still looking for answers? Never mind, just keep ad "homineming". It's what you know best. Over and out.
So you can't point to any post I made concerning Mitt? But of course I was wrong about him.

Typical ignorant Jercque
Learn to Read

United States

#183888 Jan 10, 2014
psssst. Hey Jercque. I also didn't comment about Rouge's Ray Stevens video. I guess that means I was wrong about Ray Stevens too?

Ottawa

#183889 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Jercque: "Romney's sons are draft dodgers!"
LTR: "Um - there was no draft. And why do you feel the need to attack his sons?"
Jercque: "ok - so there was no draft. None of them enlisted! Doesn't that tell you something!?!?! I mean, their Dad is a big military supporter!"
LTR: "it tells me that they chose not to enlist. Again, why do you feel the need to attack his sons?"
Jercque: "Way to duck the whole Mitt issue! Why do you support him if you won't defend his record"
LTR: "what issue? When did I ever support Mitt and why should I defend him?"
Jercque: "there you go again! Why can't you admit you were wrong about Mitt?"
LTR: "What we have here is yet another example of Jercque's inability to comprehend English"
Jercque: "You'd better watch yourself! One of these days I may just jump in and point out an error in your post!"
LTR: "yawn"
I have to wonder whose panties are in a twist now. LMAO (LRS-Dale-LTR tm reg'd). Is it insanity, senility, that makes you produce the above? Oh, BTW, 5 + 1 = 6.

Strange, but that Romney dad and act stuff was not addressed to you. Yet you showed your outrage, spoke about "civility" (show me where I was not civil), following that admonishment with ad hominem. You defended the boys, rightly corrected me , I apologized for my error - you're not used to that, it disarms you, thus out comes the ad hominem. So limited.

Yeah, tell me about my insulting children.

And here's the funniest, and perhaps most worrisome. You wrote : "You'd better watch yourself! One of these days I may just jump in and point out an error in your post!". Attributed to me. Ha ha. Pathetic. How long ago was that? YOU KEEP RECORDS, like Rogue? OMG. How indeed pathetic, how loser. I don't remember writing that , but certainly won't deny doing so. Could it , by any chance, have been a response to a typo of mine that you pounced on? Remember the bad old days when you had no Topix corrector, yet I was nice to you, ignoring the wrongly-used "it's" and "its" and "s'" and " 's" and "your" and "you're" and so forth? Yes, look up CON once more or shall I spell it out for you?

Before we go on with your gibberish clown act, tell me where and when I insulted children. Unless you meant you. Dream on. Waiting.
Learn to Read

United States

#183890 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>I have to wonder whose panties are in a twist now. LMAO (LRS-Dale-LTR tm reg'd). Is it insanity, senility, that makes you produce the above? Oh, BTW, 5 + 1 = 6.

Strange, but that Romney dad and act stuff was not addressed to you. Yet you showed your outrage, spoke about "civility" (show me where I was not civil), following that admonishment with ad hominem. You defended the boys, rightly corrected me , I apologized for my error - you're not used to that, it disarms you, thus out comes the ad hominem. So limited.

Yeah, tell me about my insulting children.

And here's the funniest, and perhaps most worrisome. You wrote : "You'd better watch yourself! One of these days I may just jump in and point out an error in your post!". Attributed to me. Ha ha. Pathetic. How long ago was that? YOU KEEP RECORDS, like Rogue? OMG. How indeed pathetic, how loser. I don't remember writing that , but certainly won't deny doing so. Could it , by any chance, have been a response to a typo of mine that you pounced on? Remember the bad old days when you had no Topix corrector, yet I was nice to you, ignoring the wrongly-used "it's" and "its" and "s'" and " 's" and "your" and "you're" and so forth? Yes, look up CON once more or shall I spell it out for you?

Before we go on with your gibberish clown act, tell me where and when I insulted children. Unless you meant you. Dream on. Waiting.
Still no cite to a post I made about Romney? But of course i was wrong about him - whatever it was you fantasized that I said. Hmmmm. Jercque credits me with comments I never made - seems like we've seen this several times before.

Lots of crap and whining. And of course we had your original post insulting Romney's children because .... well because you don't like their Dad

Whine on moron. As I stated - anyone - be they ultra-liberal Canadians or ultra ignorant Birfoons - that takes shots at a man's children just because they don't
like the man is the lowest form of pond scum.
Learn to Read

United States

#183891 Jan 10, 2014
But thanks for obsessing on more typing issues. It speaks volumes
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183892 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Dufus can't read. More surprises.
LMAO!!! I read just fine, it is you who can't understand what you post. Of course what else can I expect from a turd!
Learn to Read

United States

#183893 Jan 10, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I read just fine, it is you who can't understand what you post. Of course what else can I expect from a turd!
The evidence says otherwise. I'm not the moron that couldn't seem to find my own post and declared the need to repeat myself .... That was - oh, that's right - that was Dufus the illiterate Birfoon
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183894 Jan 10, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Obama made a mess about Syria already, as he is not sure if he would continue supporting Muslim rebels linked to Al-Qaeda.
Yeah, good luck, but Obama does not seem to serve you people , in domestic and foreign policies.
However, by this time, nobody would count on any hope from Obama.
LMAO!!! Obama is a bigger threat to this nation than Al-Qaeda., we can at least kill member of that organization.

Ottawa

#183895 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no cite to a post I made about Romney? But of course i was wrong about him - whatever it was you fantasized that I said. Hmmmm. Jercque credits me with comments I never made - seems like we've seen this several times before.
Lots of crap and whining. And of course we had your original post insulting Romney's children because .... well because you don't like their Dad
Whine on moron. As I stated - anyone - be they ultra-liberal Canadians or ultra ignorant Birfoons - that takes shots at a man's children just because they don't
like the man is the lowest form of pond scum.
Insulting children, to you, is writing that adult men dodged the draft? Really? Even if I was wrong, which I acknowledged, you conclude I insulted 20+-yr-old "children?"

As to you making a post about Romney, please pull your brain from your pants. I made a post of Romney and his 5 sons, not you. You answered something that was not your concern or addressed to you, such is your adoration for that offshore family.

Definitely over and out. I have no time for whiner CON children.

Ottawa

#183896 Jan 10, 2014
Dale wrote:

<quoted text>LMAO!!! I read just fine, it is you who can't understand what you post. Of course what else can I expect from a turd!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence says otherwise. I'm not the moron that couldn't seem to find my own post and declared the need to repeat myself .... That was - oh, that's right - that was Dufus the illiterate Birfoon
Two birds of a feather. Get a room, you two.

P.S.: Dale could rightfully sue me for this post. Sorry, Dale.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183897 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! When it ain't there, it ain't there and I didn't want my favorite turd to not think I ranout on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 70,847
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,406,322
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min John Schanahan 103,172
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min litesong 60,674
News 1 shot by police in South Shore 1 hr bozo 1
Al Sharpton 3 hr ky man 10
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 2,285

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages