BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214279 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183853 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you know it was not legal in Quebec to put words like "pasta" and "calamari" on a sign out in front of your business? And people like La Jacqueau think they are not bigots!
Charter of the French Language
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Charter of the French Language (French: La charte de la langue française), also known as Loi 101 (Bill 101), is a law in the province of Quebec in Canada defining French, the language of the majority of the population, as the official language of Quebec and framing fundamental language rights. It is the central legislative piece in Quebec's language policy.
Proposed by Camille Laurin, the Minister of Cultural Development under the first Parti Québécois government of Premier René Lévesque, it was passed by the National Assembly, and granted Royal Assent by Lieutenant Governor Hugues Lapointe on August 26, 1977. The Charter's provisions expanded upon the 1974 Official Language Act (Bill 22), which was enacted by the Lieutenant Governor-in-Parliament during the tenure of Premier Robert Bourassa's Liberal government to make French the official language of Quebec. Prior to 1974, Quebec had no official language and was subject only to the requirements on the use of English and French contained in Article 133 of the British North America Act, 1867.[1]
Bill 101 has been amended more than six times since 1977. Each amendment has aroused controversy over such provisions as the use of French on commercial signs or restrictions on enrollment into anglophone schools.
Why bother bringing this out? Do you realize that you have no idea what you're talking about, namely the real reason for bill 101? When I've got 2 minutes to spare, I'll explain it to you but I don't think you'll understand it. BTW, pasta is good on signs , and I don't know what calaman is.

Ottawa

#183854 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is fact about both Clinton and Obama forbidding the military assistance for absentee voting. PLUS, I DARE YOU TO SHOW US WHERE THE Stars & Stripes said that/ link please.
Now, here is something that says you are full of sh*t. And please note, as usual, I provide a LINK!!!
Also please note that in an earlier post today I said it would be more like that only 20% of the military supported Obama and it looks like I was wrong this time by SIX PERCENT. Damn, I' wrong again.
Military Poll: Romney Creams Obama by 40 Percentage Points
08 Oct 2012 - By Newsmax Wires
President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney may be nearly tied among voters as a whole, but among military members, the former Massachusetts governor is obliterating the president, 66 percent to 26 percent, according to a new poll from the Military Times.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/obama-romney-milita...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/obama-romney-milita...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Funny how the military would back Romney, he plus 5 healthy sons, a total of 6 draft dodgers. That should put to rest the Billl Clinton draft dodging charges.

Ottawa

#183855 Jan 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Koreans eat Cagogi all the time. No big deal. But what they do not normally do is feed the dogs human flesh before they are butchered.
Oh, yes, his VeeP "was" a Catholic but why did he change his name to a Muslim name? And was he an OBSERVANT Catholic? Was Adolf Hitler a observant Christian?
From Wiki: Tariq Aziz (Arabic: &#1575;&#8206;M&#2 99;&#7723;&#257;&# 702;&#299;l Y&#363;&#7717;ann& #257; baptized Manuel Christo)
Oh Jacqueau, did you not say once that you were raised in the Catholic faith? Are you still an observant Catholic?
I repeat, what you wouldn't give to see a human being eaten by dogs. Or a gory accident.

The V.P., however his name, was Catholic. Did he practice? What difference does it make? Saddam was a non-practicing Muslim, fyi, and only perfunctorily prayed in public for show.

I never said I was raised in the Catholic faith. I never said I practiced or not. None of your business. I already know you are not an observant Catholic. No observant Catholic would say his president gets bjs either from girl or boy aids and have their teeth removed so as not to bite.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183856 Jan 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the military would back Romney, he plus 5 healthy sons, a total of 6 draft dodgers. That should put to rest the Billl Clinton draft dodging charges.
Romney's sons?

1. What did they ever do to justify such libelous comment?

2. All born 1970 - 1981. When was there a draft for them to dodge?

You don't like their Dad? We get it. I'm not a fan of his either. I don't pretend that justifies taking shots at his sons any more than Birfoons taking shots at Obama's children because the hate the POTUS

And another lecture on civility ensues in 3 ... 2 ....

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183857 Jan 10, 2014
Jacques,
Today, I don't know what to say other than than Syria is synonymous with septicemia.
What an Islamic nightmare, Sunni vs. Shia. Muslim pitted against Muslim.
Jihad forevermore delegitmizes all of Islam, I do declare.
I'll be back later with some more words of wisdom.

Ottawa

#183858 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's sons?
1. What did they ever do to justify such libelous comment?
2. All born 1970 - 1981. When was there a draft for them to dodge?
You don't like their Dad? We get it. I'm not a fan of his either. I don't pretend that justifies taking shots at his sons any more than Birfoons taking shots at Obama's children because the hate the POTUS
And another lecture on civility ensues in 3 ... 2 ....
Never mind the civility issue. I'm mature enough to admit I was wrong on that one, there WAS no draft as the sons were growing up. However, I wonder, given the patriotism and pro-military stance of the family, how it is that not one of the 6 ever served. Now that we've dispensed with the 5 sons, how about the dad? How old was he when the Vietnam war was raging and the draft was on? Was he dispensed because he was knocking on Frenchmen's doors pushing his Mormon creed?
Learn to Read

United States

#183859 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>Never mind the civility issue. I'm mature enough to admit I was wrong on that one, there WAS no draft as the sons were growing up. However, I wonder, given the patriotism and pro-military stance of the family, how it is that not one of the 6 ever served. Now that we've dispensed with the 5 sons, how about the dad? How old was he when the Vietnam war was raging and the draft was on? Was he dispensed because he was knocking on Frenchmen's doors pushing his Mormon creed?
"I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft"

Pathetic.

Looking for someone to defend Mitt's record? Sooty fool - you'll have to play elsewhere
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183860 Jan 10, 2014
Obama is master of using the Motown Defense,
"I heard it through the grapevine, how much longer will the White House be mine"
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

#183861 Jan 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh VoteVets, how many of your people are actually MILITARY Vets? The fact is it is VoteVets in name only and only represents PROGRESSIVE vets.
Now what does the FARM BILL have to do with military vets?
And why do you cite Common Dreams site as it is also a Progressive site? You do know the Great Recession ended over four years ago, the unemployment rate is down to 7.0% and the economy is humming along so why should be not down scale welfare?!?
Common Dreams is second to none with truth telling unlike all Rightwing Radio and Fox News Republican Propaganda Channel.

Bush Republicans are antidemocratic with an attraction to authoritarianism.

Liberals are always trying to enfranchise citizens and Bush Republicans always try to block some citizens from voting.( BLACKS & LATINOS )!

Liberals defend the Constitution and long standing institutions like Social Security and Medicare.

Bush Republicans want the USA to go back to the Gilded Age and privatize Social Security and undo “The New Deal”!

----------

In study, evidence of liberal-bias bias
Cable talking heads accuse broadcast networks of liberal bias -- but a think tank finds that ABC, NBC and CBS were tougher on Barack Obama than on John McCain in recent weeks. July 27, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/66syt4

Haters of the mainstream media reheated a bit of conventional wisdom last week.

Barack Obama, they said, was getting a free ride from those insufferable liberals.

Such pronouncements, sorry to say, tend to be wrong since they describe a monolithic media that no longer exists. Information today cascades from countless outlets and channels, from the Huffington Post to Politico.com to CBS News and beyond.

But now there's additional evidence that casts doubt on the bias claims aimed -- with particular venom -- at three broadcast networks.

The Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University, where researchers have tracked network news content for two decades, found that ABC, NBC and CBS were tougher on Obama than on Republican John McCain during the first six weeks of the general-election campaign.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-on...
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

#183862 Jan 10, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
"I heard it through the grapevine, how much longer will the White House be mine"
I would guess two or three more years before Hillary takes up residence.

lol

Ottawa

#183863 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
Looking for someone to defend Mitt's record? Sooty fool - you'll have to play elsewhere
You wrote : ""I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft". Why do you say that? Is it because you think they WOULD HAVE dodged, as I never said or even intimated that.

"Civility", did you write in that post? Did I not say I erred? And, did I call you names? Yet you call me a "sooty fool". Very CONservative remark, that. And, very convenient for you, as you failed to respond on Mitt's draft avoidance.

Ottawa

#183864 Jan 10, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
The birther, tea party, wnd.com , washingtonstar.com , nationalenquirer.com , westernjournalism.com ., globe.com , etc grapevine, Rogue? How reliable. How objective.
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183865 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
And just how would you know that? What is "pathetic" is that you Libtards are the draft dodgers. Not only was Bill Clinton a draft dodger, he was a DESERTER from the Army Reserves!!! You do know Jimmy Carter pardoned Bil Clinton, don't you?!?
Slick Willie

Jacksonville, FL

#183866 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
The birther, tea party, wnd.com , washingtonstar.com , nationalenquirer.com , westernjournalism.com ., globe.com , etc grapevine, Rogue? How reliable. How objective.
Did I pull your chain? I'm so sorry. Next time I will only ring your bell for the bell tolls for thee!
Learn to Read

United States

#183867 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>You wrote : ""I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft". Why do you say that? Is it because you think they WOULD HAVE dodged, as I never said or even intimated that.

"Civility", did you write in that post? Did I not say I erred? And, did I call you names? Yet you call me a "sooty fool". Very CONservative remark, that. And, very convenient for you, as you failed to respond on Mitt's draft avoidance.
You absolutely intimated that. Why do you feel the need to disparage his sons? You admitted there was no draft and then continued to discuss their choices. A I clearly stated. I find taking shots at someone's children to be the lowest form of worm

You are whiney and pathetic

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183868 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Why bother bringing this out? Do you realize that you have no idea what you're talking about, namely the real reason for bill 101? When I've got 2 minutes to spare, I'll explain it to you but I don't think you'll understand it. BTW, pasta is good on signs , and I don't know what calaman is.
Because the ONLY place in Canada that has such a law is .... Quebec. Don't forget, I am part French-Canadian now!
Learn to Read

United States

#183869 Jan 10, 2014
Slick Willie wrote:
<quoted text>And just how would you know that? What is "pathetic" is that you Libtards are the draft dodgers. Not only was Bill Clinton a draft dodger, he was a DESERTER from the Army Reserves!!! You do know Jimmy Carter pardoned Bil Clinton, don't you?!?
"". Hint. Not my opinion. Clearly mocking the fool from the North. Do you know you're a fool.

Location hidden

#183870 Jan 10, 2014
Hey La Jacqueau, A few days ago you commented on the film Philomena. Would you have felt the same way about the film if her son had been killed in military action in Obama's surge in Afghanistan? How about if he was straight and she found his widow and her grandchildren? Or did you like the film because he son was a gay person who died of AIDS?
Now I enjoy British films. There was one a few years ago, I don't recall the films name, that was about a guy running a shoe factory and switched production to cater to drag queens. I enjoyed the film. Would I go to a drag queen event? Don't think so!
Learn to Read

United States

#183871 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>You wrote : ""I'm sure Romney's sons would have dodged if there were a draft". Why do you say that? Is it because you think they WOULD HAVE dodged, as I never said or even intimated that.

Why would I respond to Mitt's draft status? Is it an issue that I raised? Care about? Am I a defender or supporter of Mitt? No?

Is it of interest to anyone other than Rouge and Jercque? No?

Is it just one more thing for you to whine about? Yes. How very convenient. You can always use another excuse

Location hidden

#183872 Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm, Philomena has grossed about $20 Min after eight weeks at the box-office. Not to many people seem to be going to see it. It maybe a good film but a lot of people like a lot of action and special effects. I appreciate good acting myself with a good story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,382,400
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 101,931
last post wins! (Dec '10) 19 min honeymylove 2,031
News 2nd-oldest known female orangutan dies at Chica... 43 min bozo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 59,448
Politics? 2 hr Ferretman 44
News Nearly 1,400 people shot this year as Chicago b... 3 hr bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages