BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#183592 Jan 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If we the people are behind a decent living wage and it is enacted into law, it is we the people who will have decided through a government of the people. Now why should the people decide?
What you mean is "we the mob". And because your mob decides that its ok to take from others because you all decided that, that somehow that makes it morally justifiable. That isn't even close to how our system of government and economics is supposed to function, but that doesn't matter to you. As long as its your mob doing the taking and redistributing, everything is cool in your mind. Just wait for the day when your mob, just like Hitlers, Stalins and Mao's decides that its peoples life they decide they want to take. As long as its not yours or your kids, you'll be one of those that just looks the other way. People deserve what they are willing to earn Wojar. If they are not willing to do that, they will get what they get and should not be entitled to anything.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#183593 Jan 6, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean is "we the mob". And because your mob decides that its ok to take from others because you all decided that, that somehow that makes it morally justifiable. That isn't even close to how our system of government and economics is supposed to function, but that doesn't matter to you. As long as its your mob doing the taking and redistributing, everything is cool in your mind. Just wait for the day when your mob, just like Hitlers, Stalins and Mao's decides that its peoples life they decide they want to take. As long as its not yours or your kids, you'll be one of those that just looks the other way. People deserve what they are willing to earn Wojar. If they are not willing to do that, they will get what they get and should not be entitled to anything.
We the people will determine the ground rules for our society. If you have a problem with that, it's your problem.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If we the people are behind a decent living wage and it is enacted into law, it is we the people who will have decided through a government of the people. Now why should the people decide?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#183594 Jan 6, 2014
Our system of government does not prohibit legislation for decent living wages.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183595 Jan 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We the people will determine the ground rules for our society. If you have a problem with that, it's your problem.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dumb ass, the ground rules have already been established, they are called the US Constitution.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#183596 Jan 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
CRIMINAL CHARGES!!!! WHAT criminal charges do you have against Bush and Cheney?
Let's see, well there's Treason for starters. Aiding and abetting the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, the Pentagon and Conspiracy. Then there's the whole election-fraud and vote-tampering, etc.
www.wtc7.net
www.911truth.org
www.AE911truth.org
Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#183597 Jan 6, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumb ass, the ground rules have already been established, they are called the US Constitution.
We the People also have a Congress, and last time I checked, they occasionally enact laws, and sometimes even draft Constitutional amendments that become law.

Didn't Dale ever learn that in Play Law 101?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183598 Jan 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We the People also have a Congress, and last time I checked, they occasionally enact laws, and sometimes even draft Constitutional amendments that become law.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Do you really think a bill for $15.00 hr. minimum wage would pass the house??? Hahahaha!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183599 Jan 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! If you want $15.00 an hour for flipping burgers, move to Minot, ND!!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#183600 Jan 6, 2014
Back in the 80s the nutballs were convinced Gorby was "the antichrist".
wojar

Bristol, CT

#183601 Jan 6, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court held that the federal minimum wage is constitutional and does not exceed the scope of the Commerce Clause in U.S. v. Darby Lumber Co., 312 U.S. 100 (1941).[3]
wojar

Bristol, CT

#183602 Jan 6, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! If you want $15.00 an hour for flipping burgers, move to Minot, ND!!!!
It's not for me personally that I believe in a society that values the labor of its members or the need for just wages for all who work.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#183604 Jan 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What happened to Kim Jong-un's Uncle Jang Song Thaek? They ate him? You see, Jang was executed in front of the North Korean officials. They striped the cloths off of him and then feed him a alive to 120 starving dogs. And a few days later, they had a banquet in which those officials were served ..... cagogi (dog meat).
Oh course they all ate the cagogi as if they were not seen not only to eat it, and seen to enjoy the diner, they might be on the menu of the next banquet. And you guys thought Saddamn Hussein was a bad dude?
I wonder if Denis Rodman was at the banquet?
=======

You have to remind yourself today's critical world policy is to prevent a nuclear war.

You were saying if there was war with Iraq, and if Iraq would use WMD, US would nuke them.
That would be the catastrophe of world destruction and crisis because this is no WWII era when people want better rights, nutrition and better lives

You have to have sanity in the first place in these new times to reason it out, that if a war would lead to nuke usage, it is better not to have such a war or situation.

US dropped atomic bombs after more than 9 years of fighting where more than 60 millions had died.
Hitler war costed more than 80 millions of lives that people fought with conventional weapons to the end.
There is then not the justification based on whatsoever, including the number of lives dying, to use nuke nowadays .
No one should say there are too large the numbers of lives dying to use nuke weapons.
There should not have any nuke war on the planet when time moves ahead as global policy.
From Syria, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, there can be potential explosive spots for doing extreme things by always thinking of nukes.
Not to get into the volatile and unstoppable stand is the rationalization reasoning.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#183605 Jan 6, 2014
You betcha' that abrupt change happens even to those members of the public who are vocal. Their families are threatened by the Freemasons.
BC UPDATE wrote:
The Alabama Supreme Court may Collapse Obama’s house of cards
October 10, 2013 by Tommy Thompson 63 Comments
Email196 Share38.8K 60 Share40.5K Tweet519
What’s been the biggest obstacle in challenging Obama’s eligibility in court? It’s been finding a judge who isn’t afraid to allow the merits of the case against Obama to be argued in court. The Alabama Supreme Court might just be different. In an earlier case before the Alabama Supremes, Associate Judge Tom Parker stated that “McInnish has attached certain documentation (Joe Arpaio’s investigation) to his mandamus petition, which, if presented to the appropriate forum as part of a proper evidentiary presentation, would raise serious questions about the authenticity of both the ‘short form’ and ‘long form’ birth certificates of President Barack Hussein Obama that have been made public.”
Here, we have a judge who actually recognizes that the fake birth certificates are a serious issue and should be addressed. Now we have a new case before the Alabama Supreme Court. This case is McInnish/Goode v. Beth Chapman (SOS). It is being handled by famous attorney Larry Klayman. Also, it will be the first and only civil case in which Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse is personally involved. Chief investigator for Arpaio Mike Zullo has written a 200 point affidavit to this court and has agreed to testify in person. Zullo will show the court that the “picture” of the long form birth certificate is a 100% digitally created fake.
Now comes even better news. In the 2012 elections, Alabama elected Judge Roy Moore as the Chief Justice of her Supreme Court. In an earlier interview concerning the case against Terry Lakin, Justice Moore stated that he not only thought that Lt. Col Lakin had a right to question Obama’s eligibility, but had a duty to do so.
He also said that he has seen no documentary evidence that Obama is a natural born citizen, and in fact hasn’t seen anything that even proves he is a citizen of the US. Judge Roy Moore is a staunch Constitutionalist who declares that the Constitution is the “law of the land” and cannot be changed by politics. He’s a tough judge.
I’ve followed most of the eligibility cases, and I’ve noticed a very common occurrence. Even in those cases in which the judge appears to follow the law, there seems always to be a sudden and abrupt change. As in the Georgia case before Judge Michael Malihi, the case was pretty well decided by a default judgment against Obama when Malihi abruptly dismissed the case. This was done even though Obama’s attorneys refused to show up in court.
When you read Judge Malihi’s decision and compare it to his earlier denial of motion to dismiss, it’s as if they were written by two different people. Could it be that Judge Malihi got a visit? And from whom? And who wrote the decision? I don’t see this happening to Judge Roy Moore and the Alabama Supreme Court. I don’t think they can be intimidated. There is no timeline for the court to rule on this case, so we wait to see what happens. This could be monumental.
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/alabama-supr...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183606 Jan 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It's not for me personally that I believe in a society that values the labor of its members or the need for just wages for all who work.
LMAO!!! So you are a Marxist.

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
Karl Marx

RationalState

#183607 Jan 7, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Do you really think a bill for $15.00 hr. minimum wage would pass the house??? Hahahaha!!!
Huh? Where did did Dale get the idea that I said a $15.00 minimum wage increase was imminent? Hallucinating again? His buddy seemed to think that minimum wage laws were immoral and unconstitutional. They are not, as I correctly pointed out. And a minimum wage increase, perhaps a substantial increase may pass the House, not tomorrow, but it well may happen. "You may say I.m a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#183608 Jan 7, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So you are a Marxist.
From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.
Karl Marx
Federal minimum wage are Marxist? Since federal minimum wage is constitutional, then, according to Play Law, the Constitution is Marxist.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It's not for me personally that I believe in a society that values the labor of its members or the need for just wages for all who work.
angel

Boise, ID

#183609 Jan 7, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, well there's Treason for starters. Aiding and abetting the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, the Pentagon and Conspiracy. Then there's the whole election-fraud and vote-tampering, etc.
www.wtc7.net
www.911truth.org
www.AE911truth.org
Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist.
I hate to agree with Rogue but im sorry Al Queda were responsible for the WTC attacks period.
Not that Bush and Cheney didnt exploit it to further their agenda afterwards but they sure as hell didnt orchestrate it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183610 Jan 7, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to agree with Rogue but im sorry Al Queda were responsible for the WTC attacks period.
Not that Bush and Cheney didnt exploit it to further their agenda afterwards but they sure as hell didnt orchestrate it.
Reality has no place in Welby's fantasy. That kind of crazy requires regularly administered dosages

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183611 Jan 7, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
Hi Jacques, Happy New Year. I hope your keeping warm up there in north country. Lord knows we sure could use some of that global warming down here. So the new year brings new themes that the democrats are going to try and score with and I was curious about what your thoughts were on them. What exactly should be the minimum wage for every entry level employee, and why is it that government should decide that? Should government also decide what a maximum wage should be, and how would that be determined? How many months or years of unemployment should be paid to someone who has lost their job and who should get the bill for that? At what point in time does it become welfare? And finally, and this one is my favorite, the democrats believe there should be a "mincome" established where every adult of working age gets paid a minimum income for doing absolutely nothing. What should that income be, how often should they get a raise, and should they have any obligation to society for receiving it? Do you think that all of these things are really a positive and productive contribution to a free society and how do they get paid for without rampant wealth creation from capitalism?
Same to you. It rained yesterday, then the freeze came, can hardly navigate my own walk and driveway today, all of it ice.

Anyhow, not up to me to tell you about minimum wage. But, surely, it should be a state thing as it is a provincial thing up here as cost of living fluctuates a lot between states/provinces.

I saw you referred to gov't as "mob" in a subsequent post. Well, it's the gov't the people has elected, whether we like it or not, based on constitutional foundations and sworn to protect the people against interior AND exterior forces. I don't like my own gov't, but I would hardly call it the "mob". Labour management, before the 1920s and even some time after that, thrived on 6-day-50-hr work week, on child labour, no vacation or sick leave and horrendous safety conditions in construction and factories. No pensions, no social security, no health care. Gov't,, with pressure from unions, improved all that. For the better although albeit, in more prosperous times, with some exaggeration. But don't kid yourself,. were the employers left to legislate their own work rules, it would be back to long hours, no benefits and child labour. We need the "mob" to legislate workers' rights - as we need it to legislate seat belts and air bags. Were it left to auto manufacturers, it would not be an exaggeration to state that even brakes would be optional - and I think they were in the beginning. Certainly, windshield wipers and lights were. Someone had to step in.

Yes, the citizen has to be protected and defended from within and without. The gov't does that, or is supposed to do that. It's its job. Over here, our minimum wage ranges anywhere from $10.50 to almost $12.00 and hour. Seems like a lot. But no one can live off that kind of wage. Not even a couple that each earns it. You know it. I know it. Unfortunately, we will always need fast food workers and other low-paid workers. Not everyone can be a CEO or doctor, and anyhow, even were it so, it's an impossible proposition. We have to pay those people a decent wage. They are the ones on food stamps, even though they are employed. In the long run, I believe food stamps probably cost more than paying a decent minimum wage which would perhaps increase the cost of a Big Mac by 50 cents. Less administration too.

Most of these workers in big box stores like Walmart and K-Mart earn minimum wage which, I believe tops off at $8.00 except in restaurants where it's even less. They get food stamps, a lot of them. And use these food stamps to purchase food and stuff at...Walmart and K-Mart. Taxpayer pays twice, subsidizes big stores twice. There has to be a way out.

That, to me, is the essence of a free society. Giving the citizen, the worker, the means to exercise said freedom.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#183612 Jan 7, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The constitution is what sets the ground rules for our society. We the people are supposed to defend it against ALL enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC. We are not a mob rule democracy wojar, we are a CONSTITUTIONALLY LIMITED REPUBLIC. The rights reside in the individual and the states based on that outline, and you're absolutely correct that me, and others who learned that, respect that and want to preserve that have a problem. Its citizens like yourself that is the problem wojar. To many have been indoctrinated with your method of thinking, and it will divide and destroy what we all have, which is freedom. As long as you believe you have the moral justification to prey on your fellow citizen because your mob has deemed it, we are all in jeapordy, just like the gypsies and jews were in pre world war II Germany. Its remarkable what the mob is capable of, and that makes you the danger. Your a smart guy that is just to stupid and unwilling to recognize the slippery slope you are pulling us onto as a nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,144,277
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min _Zoey_ 7,856
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Mandela 68,801
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Eric 70,629
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min ritedownthemiddle 48,595
4 injured in separate Thanksgiving Day shootings 49 min reality is a crutch 1
EverGreen Belgrade 55 min servonazis 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:33 pm PST